Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State (14597 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by DonaldGenes(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
T9ksy:

In that case, they (Boko haram) shall continue killing xtians(& southerners) till they have their own way or

till there are no more infidels left in the country to slaughter, whilst their apologists persist in regurgitating the same old worn-out BS-

-what a peaceful religion, islam is.
can you re-read your write-up aqain and try see if you can qet a grip of it?cos i can't
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Sciencs(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
I sumtimes cant blame Charles Darwin 2much 4 concludin dt humans originated frm apes...cos ds r acts dt can only be truly liken 2 pre and post animalistic behavior.

One cant be so wrong 2conclude dt ds set of pple were d sort he was referin to. His theory of man's evolution point all 5-fingers 2 ds bunch of terribly misinformed set of pple.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
i read an article today on googlenews and it sort of changed my view about boko haram although the mode of operation confuses political analyst but one thing is sure these ppl are not fighting for islam ,they seem to be the creation of desperate northern politicians to reclaim power and distabilise this govt,pls note i am not siding muslims i know their religion has a notorious record of viloence and killings but i am talking about boko haram itself.
the group laid down their arms when yardua a northerner was alive and attacked them,all of a sudden they picked up their fight and weapons when gej broke the informal power rotation formular withing the pdp,this made the northern politicians angry and decidied to destabilise this goverment and of which they said not once and not twice that there will be bloodshed if gej becomes the president,they must have found a ready made militia group wiilling to take up arms, and also which were still nursing the army defeat of their sect,they gave them weapons and funds and which they are still doing,that is why gej said that their members and sponsors are even part of his goverment ,they are high ranking members of pdp nd other political parties.this kind of menance couldnt have been sustained without cash and political surpport.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Donalð Genes:
can you re-read your write-up aqain and try see if you can qet a grip of it?cos i can't
neither can i make any sense out of it too
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by born2boink(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
ak47mann: northern nigeria has always fiddle with violence and genocide,killing innocent defenseless people,i have three question for Nigerians..
1 what are your plans for today
2 what are your plans for 2moro.
3what do you intend to do about these terrorist bombings and killings in Nigeria?ask these questions to regard to yourselves own honesty....
Ebi like say, you go carry your questions go aso rock
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by SNCOQ3(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
I received an sms 4 hours ago that they're killing from house to house ...when are we going to say enough! When are we coming out here in the south to massively protest against this unspeakable carnage...when. We need to do something much stronger than the subsidy protest.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by manosteel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace, the only thing i have not still understand is why the Minarets in their mosques look like Rocket Lunchers or Rockets, such as the type being lunched by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Taliban in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by ahamdiheme: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jabioro: So far it remain with north,nothing spoil'd yet.
Your foolishness is spurious...I see how wild it has become, animal!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by jude33084(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
These guys are spoiling τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɲαмe of Islam angry
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by ahamdiheme: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
str8_talk: As i've posited in my past opinions,as long bombings is only in d North,no qualms. at least it will help 2 reduce d army of jobless nonentities.

Very shallow minded individual you are.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Abeyjide: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
stil expectin d guy wit d comment ( RAMADAN KAREEM)
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by lacasa: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is arrant bullshit

BokoHaram islamic fundamentalists my foot

This is nothing but an anti-north crusade

They are islamists yet their no.1 targets are muslim populated northern states, Ђδω funny dat is undecided

Anϑ till today i avent seen a bomb gone off elsewhere

It's a conspiracy, n like all conspiracies it will unravel n boomerang on d conspirators

They will never succeed as long as God exists

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Abeyjide: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
tanxs to God i left d town potiskum after i spent 3 years in dat town.our office was blown completely wen i was on leave in january.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kennethromanus: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wat is d prblm wit dis boko rams..ar dey nt tired of dis shit dey ar doin?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by pembisco(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sean lenux: Nawa o! What a despicable human beings these hausas are. GEJ tel them to stay off SW, SE n SS, let them kill themselves til eternity. Bastard ppl.
u ar hrtless jst lyk d bkh,nd who told u dt d nothernas ar kilin demslvs? A group of slfish muslems ar kilin inocent pple nd u ar ther spewin trash! Wait til it gets 2 ur doorstep,den ul knw hw pple in d north here feel! Mtchew!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by jude33084(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
Waiting for .....tongue
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Sciencs(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
"As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:36-39).

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
i have a question ,what will nigerians say if come 2015 gej loses the re election and a northerner becmes the president and all of a sudden boko haram issue dies down?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kilimanjaro(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
It's so obvious this BH are not good muslims! For good muslim don't engage in nefarious activities in the month of Ramadan.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi: i have a question ,what will nigerians say if come 2015 gej loses the re election and a northerner becmes the president and all of a sudden boko haram issue dies down?

It will be a case of "Mission Accomplish".
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by bright007(f): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
[B]And d religion of peace continues to flaunt its characteristic feature~VIOLENCE[/b]
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by pawesome(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Now de hv ticked d register...BOKO HARAM-present
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kingparagon1: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
mai gaskiya: abi o my broda
bt we are suppose 2b 1naija. Anyway, dis hs gone out of d control according 2 BH speech ,bt wat was their initial plan? Dey are satan's joker 4 Naija which is stil standing by God grace n its only him knw hw long d grace wil last!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
gramci:

It will be a case of "Mission Accomplish".
that woud mean that their motive wasnt religion or islam but political power ,i believe that will be the scenario
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by flexdee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Let them continue with their bombing activities for as long as it remains in the north. Bunch of stewpid pipu hiding under the umbrella of Islam to perpetuate evil.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kingparagon1: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi: i have a question ,what will nigerians say if come 2015 gej loses the re election and a northerner becmes the president and all of a sudden boko haram issue dies down?
nigeria will neva b d same again if dat happen. e.g. D case of kidnapping in d niger delta b4 gej presidency. Anoda deadlier group will come on board. D hard truth: Niaja is doom 4 division!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
king-paragon:
nigeria will neva b d same again if dat happen. e.g. D case of kidnapping in d niger delta b4 gej presidency. Anoda deadlier group will come on board. D hard truth: Niaja is doom 4 division!
now they bh are saying they want an islamic nigeria state ,then why is the attack limited to the north alone?pls this is just an analysis not that i pray that it should spill over
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by samkoro: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
jude33084: These guys are spoiling τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɲαмe of Islam angry
Shut ur crap.They are the real moslems.Do ur research well and stop being ignorant
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
that woud mean that their motive wasnt religion or islam but political power ,i believe that will be the scenario

You can't divorce religion from muslim's politics.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by kingparagon1: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
now they bh are saying they want an islamic nigeria state ,then why is the attack limited to the north alone?pls this is just an analysis not that i pray that it should spill over
bh is a terrorist group, nt superman. God hv children live in nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
gramci:

You can't divorce religion from muslim's politics.
pls kindly expansiate ur view i dnt quite get it ,pls
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
where is gej in all of this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.