Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! (55518 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / Best Ict Videos For Your Computers And Technology Must Watch / Back Up Your Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by esquire(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vyntra:
I want to format a 2.5 320gb internal hdd on pc,how do I go about it and how much do I need to fix it?
The only way you can format an internal HDD is by trying to install an OS or better still remove it put it inside an external HDD case, plug it into another system then format.
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by esquire(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
samuelson421:
I want to format my system with windows 7 but it says I should "install the device driver needed to access your hard drive,insert the installation media containing the driver files and then click ok.note: the installation media must be floppy disk,CD,DVD or USB".in summary,it cannot read the driver (windows 7 disk) I inserted .
Change the win7 disk or better still get win7 R2 installation disc
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Vyntra(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
esquire:

The only way you can format an internal HDD is by trying to install an OS or better still remove it put it inside an external HDD case, plug it into another system then format.

what is the price range of 2.5 hdd external case?
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Nwaneke1: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls how can i get or generate Internet Download Manager(IDM) key?

Dozy
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by odicity: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I CREATED A HOTSPOT ON MY WINDOWS 8.O LAPTOP USING COMMAND PROMPT, I STARTING OBSERVING THAT MY P.C ONLY CONNECTS TO OTHER P.C THAT I ALSO CREATED A HOTSPOT ON. TO EVERY OTHER WIFIS IT CONNECTS BUT IN IS LIMITED, I TRIED USING FIXYA I HAVE TRIED SO MANY CMD PROMPTS I HAVE TRIED REMOVING IT FROM DEVICE MANAGER, I HAVE ALSO CHANGE IP4 SETTING NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I HAVE ALSO THOUGHT OF RESTORING P.C BUT I WILL LOOSE MY INSTALLATIONS. PLEASE HOW CAN I FIX THIS. THANKS. PLEASE QUOTE ME SO THAT I CAN KNOW.
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by jeremyah(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Goodmrng all.
Am jerry.
I changed the OS of my zinox laptop from win7 32bit to win8.1 32bit n over 2months+ whenever i boot d laptop it always display d win8.1 logo n it'll jus hang dat way until i remove d battery or shut it down from d power button d second time b4 it'll boot normally.
Pls i want to know what i have to do bc am confused
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by naijawealth(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please how do i solve the issue

Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by padypadyng(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2015
My education faced a whole lot of setback due to my dream of becoming a music legend, I know I got sweet voice and I know my fans always like me to sing, but I was just alone, even out of all the possibilities on the internet there was no money to promote my songs online, but that was the problem of yesterday.

Today http://padypady.com have giving me a whole new possibilities and opportunity to dream bigger, I can now upload my music, videos, sales Ads and write a review about myself for FREE on a network of music lovers and also have my songs appear on all the greatest search engine. It may seem unbelievable but to share the truth is why your ready this.

Padypady.com allows FREE upload of music Mp3, videos, youtube Videos, sales Ads and it has its own short URL system that allows you to share you beautiful link on social and drive traffic to you content, it enables your fans to play your songs even without downloading them, it has both desktop and mobile version and it gives you what, Facebook, youtube, nairaland etc can not give you; the ability to place ads for Free.

Padypady.com is waiting to introduce you to the world

Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2015
help,i mistakenly installed an infected file on ma system n ma system has bcm slow n apps dnt respond wen i try to open em..
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by dbshaywhy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gud p.m egnr in the house, pls I have a dell inspiron 1520 which happen to charge with the power adapter yesterday morning, after being fully charged, I disconnected n later connected it back wen d power has dropped to 76%, while try to coneect back, it shows "plugged in, not charging", I try conecting n disconnecting the a.c adapter, still brings the same result, then I diagose using F2, in the a.c adapter, it brings" a.c adapter=unknown. Pls kindly asst me egnr in the house, as this is the time I need the system most (working on ma project).
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by ebukav(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by BuzzyG(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Helo guys plz I need your help urgently, I use a Toshiba laptop satellite c660. Each time I switch the laptop on it's boot but does not display anything, have used the key F8+shift+power button and have also changed the cmos battery but it still won't work, please what should I do.
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2019
I posted on computer market section and i got a reply but am not able to replying.. Wen ever i try to reply it will say "you re not able to do this try in few hours" but it bee around 1:05 in the afternoon uptill still repeating... Pls sir help me
https://www.nairaland.com/1795514/sell-laptops-us/19#74880778

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NIIT Na Rubbish / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.