Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Getting To The Heart Of The Guy With Delicious Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Getting To The Heart Of The Guy With Delicious Recipe (1185 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / How To Cook Delicious Achi And Okazi Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting To The Heart Of The Guy With Delicious Recipe by chy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi nairalanders,
Can Edo state indigenes in the house give me some recipes eaten by
esan people and the ingredients including how to cook them
Please be fast so i can retain the man's stomach in my kitchen
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Make Sauces / I Tried Making The Real Adonye Fried Chicken;check Out The Results / Distributor Of Brukutu In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.