Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (37695 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Banana Island In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
yinkated: I served m in ebonyi in 2002 and i had the best of times. while these pictures bring back memories,it so sad to see that nothing much as changed. AFTER 10 years!!!.Where are we going to in this country.
my brother inasmuchas this present thieves are still occuppying that goverment house,we have to wait till the next despensation.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by MrEverest(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
dolpaz:
You will have to stand up and fight for yourself..
I served here in 2010 and this states is backward day by day
*SMH* for ebonyi and its people
Dat's why a certain lady in afikpo, (she calls herself afikpo chicks), whenever she enters lagos, she snap pictures of shoprite as if she's in london..a lagos kid goes to shoprite almost once in a month..mtcheeeewwww
I know that bitch, while we were in the university, our department went on a field trip to Afikpo and Amasiri, we heard a lot about the woman and i think she happened to be the biggest lady in town. When we arrived her joint to flex, we saw her hummer jeep with customised plate number, were she wrote Afikpo chick, but when i saw her, i almost threw up, she looked like one who has advanced type 2 HIV!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by dolpaz: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2012
Mr Everest: I know that bitch, while we were in the university, our department went on a field trip to Afikpo and Amasiri, we heard a lot about the woman and i think she happened to be the biggest lady in town. When we arrived her joint to flex, we saw her hummer jeep with customised plate number, were she wrote Afikpo chick, but when i saw her, i almost threw up, she looked like one who has advanced type 2 HIV!

You can say that again...Naughty as anyfin..throwing up is an understatement..ugly than a vulture..well the people of afikpo likes her..i served there in 2010/2011, afikpo north to be precise...the only interesting city in ebonyi(Mean no disrespect to anyone) just my candid opinion..i think the minister of health, Prof Onyebuchi chukwu should be given the chance to rule that state !

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
dolpaz:

You can say that again...Naughty as anyfin..throwing up is an understatement..ugly than a vulture..well the people of afikpo likes her..i served there in 2010/2011, afikpo north to be precise...the only interesting city in ebonyi(Mean no disrespect to anyone) just my candid opinion..i think the minister of health, Prof Onyebuchi chukwu should be given the chance to rule that state !
Those are the type of people we are dreaming of to come and restore our lost glory inrespective of where one comes from;though we're still expecting much from him.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ozoemeka(m): 4:08am On Jun 15, 2013
achi4u: Abakaliki is the Capital of Ebonyi state which was created alongside other six states in 1996 by Abacha regime.
Enough resources abound in the state____and the list goes:
* Lime stone: We have this natural gift in abundance from Izzi to Amasiri and Afikpo and many other communities. From here we supply to other Eastern state and its environs.
* Lead: This substance is also found in large quantities.
* Salt: We are "the salt of the nation" yet we're still importing salt from other places.funny!
* Zinc: It is also available in large quantities but who is gonna tap this God giving nature?
* Crude Oil: By the time we have governor, Nigerians will know that ebonyi has crude oil in huge quantity. An oil state with Nkalagu cement factory....

I went to Command abakaliki
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
ozo_emeka:

I went to Command abakaliki
Really!
Now I know why ur command of english is superb.

remain bless bro
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by joeyreports: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Evolution of the Abakaliki and the Anambra Basins, Southeastern Nigeria. A report submitted To The Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria Ltd

Ebuwana Clay - The compositions of kaolinite and mixed layer are comparable with NAFCON (1985), while illite is comparable with China Clay (Huber, 1985) as seen in Table 10. The values of silica oxide, alumina oxide, sodium oxide, calcium oxide and titanium oxides are comparable with the Ceramics (Singer and Sonja, 1971) specifications for ceramics as seen in Table 9. The iron oxide value is higher and not comparable with the industrial standards. The value of magnesium oxide is comparable with both the Florida Active Kaolinite (Huber, 1985) and Ceramics (Singer and Sonja, 1971). The plasticity values are comparable with the Abraka–Amai Clay (Emofurieta, 1994).

The shrinkage tests are higher (7.7 %) and not comparable with the reference sample. The bulk density value (1313 Kg/m3) is lower and not comparable with the (1333 Kg/m3) value of the Oboburu Clay (Alabo and Odigi, 1989). There is need to improve on the alumina content of the clays to ensure their use as ceramics.
http://www.prestarticles.com/evolution-abakaliki-anambra-basins-southeastern-nigeria-report-submitted-shell-petroleum-development-company-nigeria/
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by obaino860: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
tunyus:
Hehehehehehhe
I did my NYSC in EKUREKU in crossriver state just 50naira Bike(okada) to Abaumege in Ebonyi state we even treck it down most times.dis give me the opportunity to tour ebonyi state so well most time I go to Abakaliki to buy sometins.
Am so suprise when I saw this thread....although the picture u display as say so much about dis state.as pix don't lie
To be honest I have been oportune to be in more than 22 state in Nigeria...my candid opinion is EBONYI state is the WORST state av been to..the MOST UNDERDEVELOP state in Nigeria.so ugly, the atmosphere is not conducive for living
The worst is the Capital Abakaliki so disorganise with dff Ugly structure,terible Road, poverty stricken people.
My xperience in dis state is terible.whenever am in abakaliki I always leave the city a Sad Man...because of dos horible scene around

which state are you from,,,, since you talked of structures....I hope you are not from Oshogbo,ado ekiti,akure,Oyo etc.,..because I also served in Oyo state....
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by FAMKAY21(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2018
see picture like sqeeze face, no even try intervene in osun issue again cos, una no be mate...
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by bmxshop: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Old pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) / Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.