Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,237 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (6343 Views)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Are People Really Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Andrewjoe(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2012
I dont remember where and why it started ... I wasn't molested by a wicked male relation or raped by a school mate

I fell madly in love with his swag, his charisma, his pride...
His dark toned skin and flawless smile drove me mad with lust
Just in junior secondary ... i stumbled and was tripping badly 4 my first CRUSH!
it wasn't the cute girl who sat besides me in class...or my heavily made up sexy young female teacher
I was head over heels in love with the most popular boy in school.

the only problem was ...

I was a boy!!!

Sick...Mad...Stupid...Idiot... Retarded...

you can look for all the insults to call me
better still You could make it more Nigerian

Ode...Malu...Ewu...Onye-ara

It didn't and I don't think now it would change the fact that I wanted/want to snap a picture of him and keep it in my most treasured place

I AM A GAY, I AM A gay, I AM A QUEER, I AM A BATTY BOY, I AM A HOMOSEXUAL, I AM A NIGERIAN

I have not tried to have sex with a woman. I have not dated a woman. i have not had a girlfriend

Then how do i know i am a gay?

before i answer Let me ask you this question?

Have you tried having sex with a person of the same sex? have you dated the same sex ? have you had a lovers relationship with the same sex ?

No? Why Not?

I dont feel a thing if i touch a girls cleavage? I get all hot and red if a guy (I like) takes of his shirt and reveals his bare chest

I barely notice a hot female model walking past me

I get dizzy if the guy I admire walks up to me and says Hi

Don't ask me if I wont get married or have children

I can get married, I can have children, but I am still gonna be liking the next male body in my sights

We don't chose our feelings We choose how we want to live life.

I can live a lie just for you My Nigeria, To serve Nigeria with all my Strength

I can lie to my wife and children, To uphold our Honour and glory , Nigeria

All For the Fatherland , All for my motherland, A lie is all I must live

So Help me...

5 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Yes of a truth, you really need help.

I would suggest that you should ask God for forgivness cos homosexulity is a sin, then look for a beautiful lady. And I'm sure that as both of you get along, those natural feeling you said were gone when you're with the opposite sex, would begin to appear.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Andrewjoe(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2012
CrazyMan: Yes of a truth, you really need help.

I would suggest that you should ask God for forgivness cos homosexulity is a sin, then look for a beautiful lady. And I'm sure that as both of you get along, those natural feeling you said were gone when you're with the opposite sex, would begin to appear.

How do you suggest i get help? Have you ever had feelings for the same sex? if u have i will do what you just said and live a lie

The view is a lot different when you are in some 1s shoe
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by claremont(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2012
@OP: I salute your courage. I'm in full support of the rights of the gay community. The earlier we human beings learn to tolerate and celebrate our differences, the better for us all. A society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities, this clearly shows that Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed.

Keep your head up!

7 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Caracta(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2012
@OP, i still find it hard to believe some people were born 'gay'. Nevertheless, i admire your courage.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2012
I watch my female friends go unclad before me. Oosh, they have such great hips, well rounded bosoms and killer skin tones too. I really admire their beauty.

I get that much pang from adoration whenever I see Megan Fox too. Lawd! She is sexy. With the way she moves those luscious lips of hers and talks as if she's breathless. Any 'sane' individual should reach multiple Heavenly peaks just by watching her talk. Which makes me what? Insane?
Each time I see these rare beauties, I never think or want to do them. Why the hell not? Perhaps, my psyche has been cultured to frown on them. Maybe my brain isn't inclined to accept that I can follow up on such intense emotions whenever I have them. Or else, I could have been doing both animals too!

God! How I love fluffy cats. The silky feel of them when they rub against me. The sexy pur they make, that indicates their relaxed states. That graceful sway of their waists and entire form when they tread and all that...they're just so...awwwwwwwwww

I hate to judge anyone mister, but don't come here acting all helpless like you had nothing to do with what happened to you. Because something did happen. Your sexuality twisted. You did nurture that very first sting. And you followed up with practicals. And somehow you got the end effect imprinted in you. Same way an individual becomes addicted to masturba.ting.

You sound like someone who's been managing to enjoy his life anyway, so you might as well just continue. Stop trying to fit everybody into your little world. If something were so ideal, no one would be defending it. Not even you.

20 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Pacify: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2012
I am speechless at the level of intelligence exhibited by my fellow Nairalanders via your wruite-ups shocked shocked shocked, most especially the OP and Rockstation. Thumbs up guys grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2012
Hallo OP,

I could make out time to write you on this. I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with you or your psyche. You are only unfortunate to be born in Nigeria. There are many like you, who hold their heads high and have no regrets about their sexuality. Many who it doesn't occur to for an instant that they have to live a lie; but of course, they are in saner countries. The ones who must fight their sexuality do so only because their supposed culture frowns at it.
You know what? You got no problem. Many will come in here and express their ignorance on this topic. Some will think it's you who got it twisted somewhere along the line. One has already mentioned that you allowed it to thrive and possibly followed it up with "practicals", as though the heterosexuals suppressed their own sexuality and never followed it up with practicals.
You got support here. I'm fully supportive of the rights of such persons as you, of your demand to be treated fairly like everyone else, of your naturalness and innocence, and of your strong desire for s[i]e[/i]xual expression. It's your life and there should be no one to take it away from you!
You see, you don't have to live a lie. Try connect with a g[i]a[/i]y community abroad, perhaps one with a significant Nigerian population. They just might be able to render some help.

Best wishes,
sauer

3 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ishilove: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2012
@op, i am speechless. all i have to say to what you have written is FOURTEEN YEARS.

*shudder*
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2012
@ Thread....i predict argument and drama
holla @ me wen d fun starts
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by bknight: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2012
Rockstation u rock!

Moderators shld be reminded this remains a crime in nigeria. Else we cld start opening threads on how saintly prostitution is and exchange ideas on hw to defraud FG &nigerians and defend all sorts.

Thread lock pls!..and deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ranoscky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^ Supported!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Deemic(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
claremont: @OP: I salute your courage. I'm in full support of the rights of the gay community. The earlier we human beings learn to tolerate and celebrate our differences, the better for us all. A society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities, this clearly shows that Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed.

Keep your head up!
i feel pity 4 ur soul nd that of ur gay friends cos u pple re lost.

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by misterseed(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
You think you are gay but you are not. You are masculine incline. we all admire what is good in others and forget that we are unique too. it can make us feel that we are inferior but we are not.If you have never heard of that word GAY,would you feel that it is a sexual thing. Please go easy on yourself. You are not gay. Do not let the devil,the world or your senses tell you that you are. God is too perfect to create anyone a gay. In Romans 1:27, you will see that homos are CURSED.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by niki6(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
@rocktation ur comment z on point joor. Same goes goes 4 misterseed
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
Come OP you better stop deceiving yourself o because what Rocktation said is so true.

If na by like that na him be say i gay too cos me sef dey admire fine girls but i love blokos undecided

4 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by bknight: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
^ lmao @ '...I love blokos..'
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
What ignorant folks! undecided
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ Op are u writing and posting this to gain attention? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

well if it is that....na u sabi.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Homosexuality is a lifestyle, just as beastility is - no one is born gay...

If being homoerotic is the lifestyle you've chosen, I think you should leave Nigeria/Africa for your safety - and move to countries where homosexuality is legal...
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
shymmex: Homosexuality is a lifestyle, just as beastility is - no one is born gay...

If being homoerotic is the lifestyle you've chosen, I think you should leave Nigeria/Africa for your safety - and move to countries where homosexuality is legal...

PLEASE TELL HIM
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Come OP you better stop deceiving yourself o because what Rocktation said is so true.

If na by like that na him be say i gay too cos me sef dey admire fine girls but i love blokos undecided
Imagine d nonsense! No b everyday I dey beg to chook ur Abuna? If chance surface, I go Usain bolt comot sharply.ayama! * spits*
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Imagine d nonsense! No b everyday I dey beg to chook ur Abuna? If chance surface, I go Usain bolt comot sharply.ayama! * spits*
No mind the manchi.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
I find it funny and not peculiar at all, that the larger percentage of gay activists, is made up of heterosexuals......very ignorant heterosexuals.

Why! It won't be unsafe to say that they must be touched in the head too, for thinking that people can really really just live as they want to, irrespective of their impact on the lives of others.

If they claim to be so in sync with the happenings of the twenty-first century and as such, think that every D!cck and Nothing should have equal 'right' to show whatever s.exual expressions that they want to, then they must be the ones wallowing in deep ignorance for contrasting their own beliefs, by encouraging only a selected few.

Because the last i checked, pedoph!les and a host of others that humans have not even succeeded in adding name tags to, are twisted entities with twisted orientations and expressions too! So why are they exempted from having that same 'right'? Or are they not in the twenty-first century too?

In the end, a lot of heterosexual gay activists must be twisted people too.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by 2goodbobo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Poster make I catch you dey snap me secretly, I go pour ACID for your face. You and your apologists should go and Hug transformer. Coming here to open your orifice and tell us bullshit about been born a Gay. Am very sure your parents will be very ashamed of you if they knew you are what you say you are.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Amok(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lemme ask u a question dude......if ur child were to grow up humping dogs cats and horses....would u feel "alright" wit it Its called bestiality dude
If u were born wit ur hands were ur legs r, and ur legs were ur hands r...would u be happy wit dat??
If ur mom grew up in d arms of anoda woman...instead of ur dad....would u be alive today?
Can a man impregnant a man?? Can a female do likewise
D Being dat created dis world in its perfection why didn't He make it possible for a man to carry a mans child..or a woman to carry anoda womans baby??
Dude I'm not a saint, but let's call a spade a spade...black is black anywhere..white is still white...not blue or orange or yellow
Having feelings for anoda guy is outrightly wrong...ITs actually pathetic cos deep down u know its wrong, but u can't help urself...pity u sha
Wouldn't want to be in ur shoes

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank you for sharing your story, OP. I try to refrain from judging people in situations like this because it is not my place. Not everything is as clear-cut as it seems. Unfortunately, a lot of people will judge you and in a country like Nigeria, you would be met with ridicule and coming out might mean living in fear. Stay strong.

4 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Goldieluks: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Just to advertise your homosexuality, you have to go all the way to write a poem-like message? Classic!!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Rocktation: I find it funny and not peculiar at all, that the larger percentage of gay activists, is made up of heterosexuals......very ignorant heterosexuals.

Why! It won't be unsafe to say that they must be touched in the head too, for thinking that people can really really just live as they want to, irrespective of their impact on the lives of others.

If they claim to be so in sync with the happenings of the twenty-first century and as such, think that every D!cck and Nothing should have equal 'right' to show whatever s.exual expressions that they want to, then they must be the ones wallowing in deep ignorance for contrasting their own beliefs, by encouraging only a selected few.

Because the last i checked, pedoph!les and a host of others that humans have not even succeeded in adding name tags to, are twisted entities with twisted orientations and expressions too! So why are they exempted from having that same 'right'? Or are they not in the twenty-first century too?

In the end, a lot of heterosexual gay activists must be twisted people too.
What you do with your post is demonstrate how grossly ignorant you are on such topics as this. Apparently, you live in Nigeria and have grown up in such a tight-fisted, conservative environment that you are unable to see how varied people are in spite of our commonalities. Your opinion is at best 17th century thinking and it's no surprise it's coming from a Nigerian! undecided
Pray, what should hinder two consenting adults from engaging in s[i]e[/i]xual association that is for mutual benefits? Note: consenting. The fact that this association appears repugnant to you and some others? Apparently, you do not know or perhaps decided to ignore it. The OP clearly expressed exactly how repugnant it is to him engaging someone of the opposite sex, yet he doesn't deem it fit to criticize your lot who do the same. P[i]ed[/i]ophiles bother unconsenting kids, who we can rightly claim are yet unable to make quality decisions about their lives. If such people are jailed, then it's only just. However, to go about comparing g[i]a[/i]y associations with p[i]ae[/i]dophilia is no different from trying to establish similarities between apples and oranges. But then, I wouldn't expect you to be that capable of drawing analogies.
When I listen to Nigerians, such as you, mutter their gibberish about h[i]om[/i]osexualism being of the devil and sorts, I try to understand. I try. Perhaps because that tough, authoritarian environment has tempered its inhabitant a little roughly and rendered them selfish, hypocritical, unconcerned and full of spite for liberalness. So, I try. But when they make attempts to rationalize their beliefs, to provide reasons where there can be none, the best they do is demonstrate how little they think. Leaders and followers alike, demonstrating their littleness and lack of tolerance for the simplest of anyone's basic rights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2012
Amok: Lemme ask u a question dude......if ur child were to grow up humping dogs cats and horses....would u feel "alright" wit it Its called bestiality dude
If u were born wit ur hands were ur legs r, and ur legs were ur hands r...would u be happy wit dat??
If ur mom grew up in d arms of anoda woman...instead of ur dad....would u be alive today?
Can a man impregnant a man?? Can a female do likewise
D Being dat created dis world in its perfection why didn't He make it possible for a man to carry a mans child..or a woman to carry anoda womans baby??
Dude I'm not a saint, but let's call a spade a spade...black is black anywhere..white is still white...not blue or orange or yellow
Having feelings for anoda guy is outrightly wrong...ITs actually pathetic cos deep down u know its wrong, but u can't help urself...pity u sha
Wouldn't want to be in ur shoes
Typical response! smh! Whenever will people such as this enlighten themselves? With ur reply, it would be easy for you to claim that siamese twins are an abnormality that should be gotten rid off. And yes, some people have been born with their legs as their hands and are happy with it! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 07, 2012
Rocktation: I watch my female friends go unclad before me. Oosh, they have such great hips, well rounded bosoms and killer skin tones too. I really admire their beauty.

I get that much pang from adoration whenever I see Megan Fox too. Lawd! She is sexy. With the way she moves those luscious lips of hers and talks as if she's breathless. Any 'sane' individual should reach multiple Heavenly peaks just by watching her talk. Which makes me what? Insane?
Each time I see these rare beauties, I never think or want to do them. Why the hell not? Perhaps, my psyche has been cultured to frown on them. Maybe my brain isn't inclined to accept that I can follow up on such intense emotions whenever I have them. Or else, I could have been doing both animals too!

God! How I love fluffy cats. The silky feel of them when they rub against me. The sexy pur they make, that indicates their relaxed states. That graceful sway of their waists and entire form when they tread and all that...they're just so...awwwwwwwwww

I hate to judge anyone mister, but don't come here acting all helpless like you had nothing to do with what happened to you. Because something did happen. Your sexuality twisted. You did nurture that very first sting. And you followed up with practicals. And somehow you got the end effect imprinted in you. Same way an individual becomes addicted to masturba.ting.

You sound like someone who's been managing to enjoy his life anyway, so you might as well just continue. Stop trying to fit everybody into your little world. If something were so ideal, no one would be defending it. Not even you.

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.