Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42209 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by mirage(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The man is spreading hate towards a particular ethnic group.

This is what the Nazis did to the Jews. In Europe he would have been in Jail for Hate-Speech.

This is the true Yoruba nature.

Why do we always play the tribal card when things that boreders on national interest is at hand, Bakare was not spreading hatered when he lead the demonstration that see to GEJ becoming president and you forget that GEJ could not have come close to the seat of power without the help of a Yoruba man. Please address the issue and stop been tribal.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=naturalwaves][/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.

You are obviously naïve when it comes to these issues. Have you read your bible at all? What was John the baptist preaching? Did you read where Jesus called the president of his Herod a fox? Jesus spoke very well about the politics of his time. It is a pity that the pastors in nigeria are keeping quiet and watching atrocities. But you can only speak when you've got no skeleton in your cupboard. Pastor Bakare is a pastor and he is doing it very well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2012

A world war 2 poster says "careless talk cost lives" . Pastor (If he's still one) Tunde Bakare had better listen to the words of that poster because sooner or later his QUEST for total anarchy and bloodshed in Nigeria would finally come to fruition and when it does, it would swallow the whole country and this time the impact would be felt by everyone (including him and his league of anarchists) . For now he can keep hiding behind the "Activist" pseudonym he has created but when the time comes and when he finally drags Nigerians back from Civilization and Tolerance and into total animosity and chaos he should know that he would be paid in kind for his "contribution" . THIS TIME AROUND HE WOULD BE TOUCHED directly or indirectly , This is the same man that cost YOUTH CORPERS their lives in the North with his violent "WILD WILD NORTH " rhetoric and now he is back again , Apparently he has no sympathy for the grieving families of those corpers. I just don't understand why a PASTOR would spread FEAR , HATRED and DIVISION in Nigeria through false insinuations and propaganda. C'mon you lost the 2011 election because you had little or no campaign in the South East or South South and when the people from that region tuned into their TV all they could see was Buhari making Violent gestures and Rhetoric with his spear on the podium and yet Bakare in his "power hungry" delusion felt he could cajole the people from those regions to vote in that BARBARIAN buhari just because Bakare was his running mate. You lost , get over it . A pastor should build PEACE in a nation .We are talking about Ogoni Republic he is talking about Niger Delta republic , Jonathans wife as prime minister of Niger delta republic ..Haba how low can this "man of God" go

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by kioboy(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2012
Bakare is nothing bt an empty drum making noise to draw attention. Every politician always claim dat they are fighting for d poor masses, once ascend dat exalted position they become unreachable and more clueless than GEJ. Wit this atitude of disrespecting and insulting d highest office in our land i wonder hw possible it will be for a core north to rule come 2015 becos is becomin too difficult to build political bridges across d geo political/ethnic zones. GEJ wil nt be d last clueless president. A new version of destructive politics hv started again this time military will nt intervene bt d unholy marriege called nigeria wil be devorced and disintegrated.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2012
Palmos: Well done. Pst bakare. I wonder if dis kind people kept silent. Nigeria. Would av turn to a GRA (government rejected area).[i]Well done. Pst bakare. I wonder if dis kind people kept silent. Nigeria. Would av turn to a GRA (government rejected area).[/i]Well done. Pst bakare. I wonder if dis kind people kept silent. Nigeria. Would av turn to a GRA (government rejected area).

Don't feel bad. A lot of people have nothing to say. Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by jayceejeffrey: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2012
oh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sure
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2012
chrisxxx: Did Bakare contest the presidential election on his own volition or God asked him to? Which ever way, it is either he is serving a fake god or he is a mere greedy, desperate and despicable politician hiding in the cloak of priesthood.Pray for Jonathan because his well-being is Nigeria's well-being.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2012
It is d right of an individual to seek political office irrespective of what he does or who he is.Moreover,if d likes of Bakare,Soyinka etc do not seek political office where they can effect d necessary changes,we will be left with senseless people like u to do d ruling.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2012
warrior01: Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him? The answer is NO cos he is presently not Christ like.

You obviously don't know the Christ you are talking about. So shut up and go enrol in a history class

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by omoobanla(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2012
mirage:

Why do we always play the tribal card when things that boreders on national interest is at hand, Bakare was not spreading hatered when he lead the demonstration that see to GEJ becoming president and you forget that GEJ could not have come close to the seat of power without the help of a Yoruba man. Please address the issue and stop been tribal.

From what I remember, the SW were and are still totally against GEJ. They never voted him! But that's a discussion for another day. Lets not derail the thread.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by omoobanla(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2012
Ayekomi: Tunde Bakare abi weting una de cal am, if you still be pastor, the situation in Nigeria never reach wen you go shut up and pray for change. Those days people of God pray to change situation not talking like parot. Prove ur self with ur kneel on ground and cry to God, stop this physical thing, you can't make it. No body will vote u into power. U go loose ur members ooooo. I advice u mind ur church and repent please.

who tells u he is not praying for Nigeria, u thing u know but u have no clue.
U don't have to comment on everything u read, sometimes when u see things that are too difficult to understand. Just shut up and for pple of wisdom to comment so u call learn from them.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2012
The "glorious" BB is being unmasked and will be gradually dismantled.

Between Jonathan and Bakare, One surely is a better statesman than the other.

And eeemm, Bakare, time is telling and time will tell more.

We are less than 3 months to October 1st and we are waiting.

No wonder it was so easy for you to team up with a tyrant called Buhari.

And eemmm, Bakare, Nigeria will be dissolved if not now then later and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.

*Singing a tune in the Biafran national language.*
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju: What more is there to say..

The Pastor has gone mad...

I had no idea that losing the elections hurt this much..

And the one that won what has he got to show for it?
I had no idea that winning elections impoverishes a nation this much.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by semid4lyfe(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2012
How is this a biblical sermon that is supposed to impact positively on the lives of the congregation?

PASTOR BAKARE HAS LOST IT. . .Shame!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by MahatmaGhandi: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
In the beginning of his criticisms he started well,I had lots of respect and love for him because to my mind he was neutral but now he belongs to a party ,contested elections at the highest level he now has personal interests in who becomes president just like the cabal he is talking of,,this no doubt this has affected his judgement as a critic. jonathan's shoelessness has nothing to do with performance else he wld bakare wld be saying no body of humble background should win presidential elections,his words on the niger delta are very hurting especially to those that use to be ardent listeners of his,his views and that of the General has been synchronised and I wonder since when,I can assure you bakare had lots of followers in the niger delta but with this statement will erode every fan base he had,basically I can't pick much from all he has said cos here his words are now mixed with malice and bitterness, now one is left with a falana,soyinka and few others that one can rely on to criticise objectively thanks to bakare's political ambition am very sure anyone that wants to be fair will know that what is at play here goes beyond passion and love for country this is plainly insulting people because they are not from a "wealthy background" pls note I do not like jonathan,am not a fan of his but I fill criticism should be constructive just like that of the soyinka's,the falana's and the chinwa achibe's of this world
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Freeanijoo(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
I still cant figure out what you tunde bakare tend to achieve with all this ranting, your speech has achieved nothing but rather goes further to reaffirmed my conviction that you are a notorious hypocrite. You profess to be christlike but i bet with my voters card that if jesus was present in your congregation when your were dishing out this sermon he would be disappointed. A true christian does not engage in politics, you lack attributes of the holy spirit, you are filled with to much hate and prejudice. You are not even a saint.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by magaliyu(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
i think we should amend our constitution to allow the firstlady take over in the event of death of mr president.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

A world war 2 poster says "careless talk cost lives" . Pastor (If he's still one) Tunde Bakare had better listen to the words of that poster because sooner or later his QUEST for total anarchy and bloodshed in Nigeria would finally come to fruition and when it does, it would swallow the whole country and this time the impact would be felt by everyone (including him and his league of anarchists) . For now he can keep hiding behind the "Activist" pseudonym he has created but when the time comes and when he finally drags Nigerians back from Civilization and Tolerance and into total animosity and chaos he should know that he would be paid in kind for his "contribution" . THIS TIME AROUND HE WOULD BE TOUCHED directly or indirectly , This is the same man that cost YOUTH CORPERS their lives in the North with his violent "WILD WILD NORTH " rhetoric and now he is back again , Apparently he has no sympathy for the grieving families of those corpers. I just don't understand why a PASTOR would spread FEAR , HATRED and DIVISION in Nigeria through false insinuations and propaganda. C'mon you lost the 2011 election because you had little or no campaign in the South East or South South and when the people from that region tuned into their TV all they could see was Buhari making Violent gestures and Rhetoric with his spear on the podium and yet Bakare in his power hungry delusion felt he could cajol the people from those regions to vote in that BARBARIAN buhari just because Bakare was his running mate. You lost , get over it . A pastor should build PEACE in a nation .We are talking about Ogoni Republic he is talking about Niger Delta republic , Jonathans wife as prime minister of Niger delta republic ..Haba how low can this "man of God" go
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Pastor and Politics
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.
Baba, wueva u re n whreva u re, may d blessins of God d almyty b wit u. Dis a masterpiece of illustration of wats on ground. Tnx vry mch
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tessyade: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
tunshe:

What would you like to hear in Church?Bible stories?Here is a man who his using the Bible to sensitize Nigerians to make the Earth a better place,what more do you expect?
If only you know what the bible says about the role of the church and that of the pastor, you won't give such reply. Political ground is different from the church and the two must not miss. I enjoy listening to politics related talks so as to be informed but not on the pulpit. The altar of God is not a ground for politics and abuses.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
chyzoo4u: All I can see is... frustration from a potential and practical looser!

Stop beating the air. Can you point out anything Bakare said that is not the truth. Common, give your sense a chance.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Lamasta(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
This same man that campaign for Jonathan is the one lambasting the Jonathan family now because Nigerians did not vote for his blood thirsting and Boko party, He should take a clue from Chris Okotie that losing an election is not the end of the world and He should stop using the Holy pulpit as a form of attack to His own President.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2012
@Mr Chipy chapy.So,because he lost in d last elections,d validity of any thing he says must be directed to d fact that he is talking based on dat fact rather than looking at what he says to check maybe or not it is correct.Ur reasoning is indeed a low one.Why do we av a bulk of ur type on nairaland?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The man is spreading hate towards a particular ethnic group.

This is what the Nazis did to the Jews. In Europe he would have been in Jail for Hate-Speech.

This is the true Yoruba nature.

Was trying to make sense of ur post till ur last sentence sum it up as nonsense.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by nagoma(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Thank you Pastor , you care about us , your flock. That is what alll men of God should be preaching -good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by fultrackng: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2012
am personally so disappointed in the man of god or abi, politician. he's a major problem this country must deal with. i appeal to all nigerians to resist this wolve in sheep clothing. what right does he have to despise a man's low background. who is Bakare's father, how much does his entire family worth. Presidency is not by force. BAKARE IS WORST THAN BOKO HARAN, GEJ beware!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2012
raphaelmaxwell: this man should just be careful,why is he so much on Jonathans neck.
mr. bakare should just let jonathan be,when he{tunde} gets there we will all see him perform.

Y'all make it sound like Pastor Bakare just started commenting on public affairs during Jonathan's regime. Y'all forget that he has been consistent in his views since the era of the military. Y'all forget that he was a major thorn in the flesh of ex President Obasanjo's government. Y'all conveniently forget also that he was one of those at the forefront of the campaign to have then Vice President Jonathan installed as acting President in the absence of late President Yaradua.

I don't see anything wrong with a preacher educating his flock on the need to take their political destinies in their hands and stand up for their rights. Perhaps if we had other preachers who have larger areas of influence preaching similar messages to their flocks, we would over time be able to build a politically conscious voting force against the next election. All this ethnic 'chop make me sef I chop' mentality is what has brought us this far and will do us all in at the end of the day.

Kudos to Pastor Bakare.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2012
miteolu: Bakare is not a pastor

You obviously prefer someone who can not talk because his mouth is full of stolen money from politicians right? That's who you call pastor.
See, even fulani man na pastor. Abi him no get sheep.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fairgodwin(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2012
kawkab: I wonder what is Pastor's Bakare's motives are
Brother, you just murdered English, here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.