Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42210 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
raphaelmaxwell: this man should just be careful,why is he so much on Jonathans neck.
mr. bakare should just let jonathan be,when he{tunde} gets there we will all see him perform.

Its the same Bakare that matched through the streets of abuja to make Jonathan president while he was vice president.
So what is your point.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by warrior01: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Again, I ask. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?
my brother, i wonder o! He even went on to ridicule people from the niger delta. It is ironic that bakare calls himself a pastor and yet refuse to pray for the wellbeing of his president. Is he so dumb to know that if it is well with Gej, it shall be well with Nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
phreakabit: The Blood thirsty Anarchist at work once again. . . . I guess the blood of the slain NYSC corpers in his calabash is running dry. . . Time for a refill eh?

I knew he was fake the very moment he said, he would gladly replace the title of Pastor in his name with the title of Mallam, simply so he could get a loan from the Islamic bank.

Guy, give your sense a chance
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Bakare insults the poor, he says nothing good can come out of poverty. This is an insult to Nigerians cos many us came from nothing.

But You and I know that there is absolutely something wrong about being poor.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jyde89: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Again, I ask. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?
keep asking bro......mcheeeeeew.. Fake attention seeker.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Abali1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
I have never been to Bakare's Church, neither am I a fan of his preachings. But I am shocked that some people are saying that because he lost an election that is why he is bitter towards JEG's govt. Haba. Jonathan and his wife are taking the country to the cleaners. The greed this couple examplifies makes one to shudder. Like everything Nigeria we tend to copy only the bad examples; imagine what the next president and his family will do to this country if they were to mimic JEG and his wife.

From history of the Nigerian politics, each successive govt has proven to be worst than its predecessor, because they were imposed on the people and never choosen by the people.

GOD did not put Jonathan on that sit, the election was rigged both by the CPC and the PDP. But the better rigger won.

GOD will not come down from heaven and solve our problems, our collective destiny is in our hands wether we like it or not. You can pray for Nigeria all you want, but the thruth remains that nothing will happen unless we hold our leaders to account.

We need more people in postion (Pastors, writers, distinguished gentle men and ladies) to speak up against evils in government.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The man is spreading hate towards a particular ethnic group.

This is what the Nazis did to the Jews. In Europe he would have been in Jail for Hate-Speech.

This is the true Yoruba nature.

Sorry, does ODB mean Ode Beni? No pun intended.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
warrior01:
my brother, i wonder o! He even went on to ridicule people from the niger delta. It is ironic that bakare calls himself a pastor and yet refuse to pray for the wellbeing of his president. Is he so dumb to know that if it is well with Gej, it shall be well with Nigeria
Niger-Delta people. Its not time for us to weep. Its time to stay strong and united, and know one thing. Bakare hates the Niger-Delta people. Lets have this at our mind and start acknowledging who our enemies are. At the right time, we will get rid of the visitors from our swamps, from our land and from our oil/gas.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Again, I ask. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: “We are not saying that people should not control the resources in their own regions, but they had benefited from the largesse of our unity in the past. Now, they cannot divorce when they have their own child.” He added, “It is not true that Nigeria was formed by Lord Lugard, no. The statement above came from a pulpit, and from Tunde Bakare. Please can someone enlighten me on the Bible verse that this statement was quoted from. Sounds like politics to me. Christianity has gone to the dogs. Now I envy atheists.
Read about Malcolm x, Martin Luther, and Nation of Islam maybe u will understnd why Blacks roam America freely. And pls if anybody enlightens u on d verse u requested for pls tell the person I nid the verse of the bible that reads "I have a dream"
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Lordave: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....No protection from their president,no passion either from the first lady....
The number of prostitutes we have this year is almost twice of last year,yet they still struggle to make ends meet......Yet the first lady doesn't concern herself with their existence.
By God's grace,the Jeroboam and his cabinets would soon become history of painful memories.
please which brothel are you managing?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yaya6:

In a church where souls are meant to be won has finally turned into a house of political jingles and jamboree.Am sure that people are not attending this church for salvation again rather to discuss politics.
Naïve.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
The kind of pastor that uses his careless words to murder innocent children serving their nation , The kind of pastor that turns his sermons into political campaigns.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Klomente: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
This man cant just get over the fact that he lost to Jonathan in a Presidential election,and now he wants people like Buhari to know that he still hates Jonathan.Whatever he's saying is as a result of his personal hatred for Jonathan and not for the good of this country.I'd change church immediately if I were a member of his church.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by uche2297: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
...Pastor should see something good in his country...Nigeria is probably the only country where everybody has something to say no matter what a leader says...like the football spectators who may have never played the game of soccer beyond street corners...they know what best move Lionel Messi, Ronaldo...just name it, would have made to convert every kick into a goal...infact, people should bring their wisdom forward in nation building if they truly love their country...and not claim they will do better if and only when elected into office...!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
We shld not confine dz pastor 2 just chuch wrk and deny his right as a nigerian or tagg him as an also-ran. Have we 4gotn dat south african BISHOP who also spearheaded oppositions against apartheid? If odas wil folo suit dnt u tink we wld'v moved 4wrd?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Detongue: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Still looking for d sermon in d message. Dis man is a bad loser. One can feel d hatred in his (sermon) message. Well, those d gods want to kill, dey first make mad. I can c it coming
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
juliebest: He should leave the pulpit and turn to full time politics

Do you know anyone who is into full time politics?
Stop making stu.p1d statements
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
CONFIRMED! Bakare has lost his brain.. This is pure hatred and beef, there's more to this than what the eye can see.. This disgruntled pastor is on a mission, but surely he will fail woefully..
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
hillsate:

Sorry, does ODB mean Ode Beni? No pun intended.

NONE TAKING. Besides I hear your mom sucks c0rk well
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Lordave: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
[b][/b] He is a Buhari loyalist, so I am not suprise
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by EvilSirit: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pastor Anikulapo-kuti grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by OlufemiAbbey(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
Having read some of your comments, let me say few words.

Pastor Bakare is a Man of God who loves this country so much - a man who feels the pain everyone else is feeling. He speaks against injustice, corruption, negligence and misuse of power.

Christians here will remember those who spoke against evil governance and mediocrity in the Bible: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, ...Malachi are prophets who didn't only preach spiritual sermons but also, spoke against bad governance prevailing at their time. This is a wake-up call! Whether we feel concerned or not, we'll reap whatever fruit this administration brings to the table.

That he (Bakare) is a pastor even makes it more appealing and reasonable. This country is falling into political anarchy and apathy. Speak against bad governance and pray for it. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by manmade(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Bakare! Bakare!! Bakare!!! How many times did i calld u? stop cursing the man whom the Lord has not cursed ,we all knw hw u and your wife so much wishd 2 b in Aso rock but behold it is nt God's will yet u refusd 2 accept ur fate,there is nothing wrong in loosing an election 2 a better candidate but it is totally wrong to be a bad loser, may be u never take time 2 consdr the reason why we voted for Gej instd of u and buahari; it is becos we considr him 2 b better and more capable than u.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....No protection from their president,no passion either from the first lady....
The number of prostitutes we have this year is almost twice of last year,yet they still struggle to make ends meet......Yet the first lady doesn't concern herself with their existence.
By God's grace,the Jeroboam and his cabinets would soon become history of painful memories.

Are you God? where was Bakare during the time of IBB,Buhari and OBJ?
how many people,innocent people were killed during their tenure,mister judge? Remove envy and jealousy and tell yourself the truth. ok?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
[/quote]“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor. [/quote]

[/quote]“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor. [/quote]

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by bjdon: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Why is he commenting on the Niger Delta? It's one thing to comment on GEJ but to extend his rantings to the Geo-political situation in Nigeria seems strange. He's saying the Niger Delta should not control their resources, yet he says Awolowo and co did exactly that in the first republic. Also it's quite strange he has nothing to say about the almost weekly killing of christians in the North. Or silly me, of course he has nothing to say when it's his boss Osama bin Buhari is responsable for the Boko Haram menance.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
The talk lampooned Mrs. Jonathan’s recent covetous behavior, describing her as suffering from a psyche of characteristic inferiority. The activist pastor, who was a vice presidential candidate to General Muhammadu Buhari (ret.), asserted that Mrs. Jonathan’s background as a stark pauper caused her to seek “aggressive compensation.”

What a Pastor ? What Kind of Pastor will insult a woman and mock the poor ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by wisdomolusola: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
.......we need a few more of your type to counter-balance the polity of our great country Nigeria. Its immaterial trying to be assertive whether you are a pastor or not. Conscience is like a wound, only the truth can heal it. Come to the North and see how lives are being wasted just because you and i voted for GEJ who barely care for us.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by dorleey(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
Though i D̶̲̥̅̊☺ not support Jonathan's regime, i see this so called Pastor as one who is still aggrieved over his loss as D̶̲̥̅̊ vp. He is taking Jonathan's case too personal and ȋ̝̊̅† is his types dt will perform lower when they are being given D̶̲̥̅̊ opportunity to rule this nation. From his speech “When the shoeless takes over, he does clueless things. When such men of low estate find themselves in power, terrible things begin to happen,” he sounds like an non believer who sees Nø̲̣̣ good i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ poor. He should watch what he spills out from his mouth all i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ name of a revolutionary pastor.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
[/quote]“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.