Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Find The Right Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Find The Right Doctor (492 Views)

Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Right Doctor by richmans(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2012
Finding the right doctor isn't easy—and it shouldn't be. When you put your life in someone else's hands, you need to feel confident that this is an individual with enough smarts, qualifications, and skills to give you the care you deserve.check www.awoyeleolayemi..com on step by step on how to get the right doctor

(1) (Reply)

2012: Scientists ‘cure’ Leukaemia With HIV / Is Birdflu Out Again? / You Just Need A Heart To Donate Blood....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.