Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR MINI WASHING MACHINE?!!!!!!! - HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR MINI WASHING MACHINE?!!!!!!! - HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.. (715 Views)

Tre-en-en Supplement @ Give-away Price,hurry While Stock Last!!! / Hurry While Stock Last / Females Shoes Available From The Uk Hurry While Stock Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR MINI WASHING MACHINE?!!!!!!! - HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.. by JohnnieZM(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
[b]Do you have issues with doing house chores during this period and you wish someone can take the workload from while you have more time to rest? If yes then this information is for you!

This is not the first time you are hearing about this, infact I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, why not make your next move your best move by buying one of the machines for yourself or your spouse or your friend (male of female)?

What I'm offering you is our range of MINI WASHING MACHINES!!!

1. BABY BOY MINI WASHER
2. BIG BOY MINI WASHER
3. BIGGER BOY MINI WASHER

The 3 ranges available can handle 3 shirts, 8 shirts and 16 shirts at a go respectively.

Benefits:
>Can be operated on your small generator (aka I-beta-pass-my-neighbour).
>After sales service.
>One year warranty.
>Spare parts available in case of fault.
>Saves time and money
>While the machine do the washing and you can rest
>It is mobile, you can actually travel with it to the village or your vacation place.

Why not invest in your time today, save time and money while the machine do the washing, you can rest, pray or watch the Olympics.

THIS PRODUCTS IS BRAND NEW AND ARE S.O.N. (Standard Organisation of Nigeria) CERTIFIED!

CALL TODAY TO ENJOY OUR RAMADAN SALES BONANZA!!!!!!!!!!

Please click to check details on my website: http://3nitybusinessconcepts.gnbo.com.ng/products

Call now while stock last! 08029961727 (John)[/b]

Prices are in ascending order:
N13,000.00
N18,000.00
N27,000.00

(1) (Reply)

PLS I Urgently Need BULK PHONE Numbers For A Particular State / Barbing Salon Furniture / Need A Private Investigator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.