Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together (1817 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Boss And Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by tundewoods(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
This sounds quite strange but true.I recently got married and i seem to be regularly mixing up both my wife's name and my secretary's name.Sometimes i want to call her (my wife)i'd call my secretary's name instead.

But certainly not vice versa.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by IykeD(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hmmmm! I sense trouble? Has Madam noticed it? I guess your secretary is one damn hot babe but i advise you remove any thoughts of her in your mind, at least while at home.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Uzzyan: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
How on earth is that possible? That is kind of dumb eeeeeeee. Anyways try as much as possible not to call ur wife my her name and learn to call her names like honey or darling just something that will make u not call her name again ok.
Chai or are u flirting?
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by adeboo(f): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2007
Oh ma goodness - the solution is to get a pet name for ur wife.
If i was ur wife and u called me the secretary's name, i would know u were sleeping with her.

Sort it out ma man before things get outta hand.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by DTruth1(m): 2:50am On Dec 18, 2007
@ adeboo

U think he would remember the pet name he gives his wife

@tundewoods

U ar finished!!!
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by ikamefa(f): 5:22am On Dec 18, 2007
Uzzyan:

How on earth is that possible? That is kind of dumb eeeeeeee. Anyways try as much as possible not to call your wife my her name and learn to call her names like honey or darling just something that will make u not call her name again ok.
Chai or are u flirting?

word! grin

@topic be very careful oh, cheesy Nna you go wound if you don't sort out yah sef oh haba! cheesy

am sure you are not secretly dreaming of shagging that your secretary , that is if you have not shagged her sef " grin "

i just hope your wifey is a cool-headed, long suffering woman sha! grin
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by janami(f): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2007
i guess that is understandable. the fact that u and ur secretary are always doing things together, i mean, u myt call her to do something for u like 20 times a day. Same with ur wife.The reason both names are on ur mind frequently are clearly because of different reasons.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by jkpretty(f): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2007
@Janami pls this is not understandable at all. Wit girls yes, we call names very often we play wit guys, we can call their names like 20 times b4 we finish a sentence. Very very possible with girls to miscall names.
But guys, u peeps hardly call names, except names of people that are ur favourite. When ur tongue gets twisted over two names, its the names of peeps that r dear to ur heart. Ha! this one i know very well.

@poster their is a skeleton in ur cupboard, i just hope it hasn't gotten out of hand.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2007
ur definitely courting trouble.
dont just mention ur secretary's name when making love to ur wife or else na excess salt go dey your soup
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by yimiton(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2007
Are you serious?

Hasn't your wife complained yet? Start learning to start thinking more about your wife and less about your secretary.
You're simply courting trouble here and she needs to get really really mad at you.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Seun(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2007
It's not such a big deal; she doesn't have to get mad. Getting mad won't solve any problems.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Kemjisuper(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2007
Seun:

It's not such a big deal; she doesn't have to get mad. Getting mad won't solve any problems.

Yeah right! So long as he doesn't try that stunt in bed!

He'll definitely be dipped in sh*t and rolled in breadcrumbs if so.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by saucekid(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2007
poster. . . . . . . .
what more can i say that you are in deep sh*t
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by efuah(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
@poster,
this ur mixing mixing made me laugh out laud! hehehehehe grin grin grin

Give that lovely wife of urs a pet name. . . and try to think straight, home is home and office is office!! There was a time i was talking to people in my house like office colleagues cus i was so addicted to my work( too bad too). I ope u gat no skeletons in ya cupboard, if yes, throw it away b4 hell break loose. . . and God help u if u mention ur sec's name whn making love lipsrsealed BTW, do both names rhyme undecided

In short, give ur wife a pet name!
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Debbie1010(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
Mix ke?

WHat do you have with your Secretary that would make you mix her name with your wife? How will you feel if newly married Mrs calls you her Manager's name?

Methinks you're having or you've had something with this Secretary, o.

Just start calling your wife some Pet name and save yourself this embarrasment,
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by janami(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
@jkpretty
i guess u are right to an extent cos i dnt know wot the poster has in mind but a workaholic who lives, brethes and thinks work all the time or someone who keeps bringing work home can be in that position weda a male or a female.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Busta(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
somthin is missing somewhere. .

how in the world do u mix up ur wife and ur secretary's names up?

advise? try switching for a male secretary/assistant
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by moondust(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
. . .depending on which of dem u last screwed? tongue
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by Olyroks: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
grin My guy na wa 4 u ohhhh,inshort u dey mesmerize ur Secretary abi?
Its is allowed,But dont allow ur stupidity ruin ur Marraige,Give ur
wifey a Pet Name Like "ATUTUPOYOYO",atleast dis will reduce d hazard
u may cause to ur Matrimony[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by olulu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
bros abeg confess jo, cos its pretty obivious there is more than just office work between u and ur secretary.
u had better search urself b4 u wreck ur marriage. it doens't take a maths teacher to add 2 plus 2 and get "INFIDELITY" as an answer
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by tundewoods(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
What can i say from the responses but typical of some nairaland users,
Well i can't but stop laughing when i read through some posts about me having an affair with my secretary or having a skeleton in a cupboard.Simply narrow minded responses if i may comment.

For your information,my wife was right beside me when starting this topic and she couldn't help but laugh when she realized actually posted the topic.

I can only tell most of you folks here should grow up.The fact is i actually been mixing up names because of the office chores my secretary did for me,infact she practically does most of my running around during office hours.Now i'm married i guess its only only logical to still be use to mistaking her name for that of my wife.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by adeboo(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
@D Truth, if he gives her a pet name like 'dodo' how can he forget dodo?

Give her a pet name that would b easily accessible to ur head - something nice and easy to remember.
But its nice you and ur wife has that sense of humour to laugh about this.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by dada22(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
ok,get your wifey a sweet pet name, your secretary can't be that sweet name

say sweety/sweetheart wink wink

@house, lets get him a pet name 4 his house
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by bjibola: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
Eya, How cute your wife still finds it funny. My Dear, correct yourself fast because soon enough it wont be that funny again oh. Plus, didnt you date your wife? You should be used to her name.
Re: I Keep Mixing Up My Wife's And Secretary's Name Together by janami(f): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2007
how una know weda the secretary no be old woman? the couple seem to understand themselves so - - - - - -

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You A Man? / Am Scared To Fall In Love / A Real Woman Of Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.