Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27458 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Korrection(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2012
North ‘ll Cause Another Civil War – Asari

BY John Bulus

ABUJA—Former President of Ijaw Youth Congress, IYC, and leader of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Dokubo Asari, has said that those scheming to remove President Goodluck Jonathan from office were fanning the embers of war in Nigeria.

He also accused Northern leaders of creating the atmosphere of insecurity in the country.

Asari, who addressed newsmen in Abuja, yesterday, recalled that the Isa Kaita, who he said represented a collection of Northern oligarchy, had prior to 2011 general elections, declared that they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan should he eventually emerged as President, pointing out that incessant bombings and killings credited to the North-based Boko Haram was the manifestation of the threat by Kaita.

Asari also said the North will be the greatest losers should the war begin. He said: “On Boko Haram, the North will lose. We are just waiting; they will push us to an extent where we will tell Goodluck Jonathan that he is on his own. But what will happen will be one that will be unimaginable in the history of the world.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing that. There will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions. This war will be no joke. There will be no army to prosecute the war for them. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’

“We are saying that nothing must happen to Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know. The arrogance of Boko Haram is un-Islamic. The type of bomb they are using is small. If we begin to throw bombs, nobody will stay in Abuja.

“We don’t manufacture bomb but we will buy them and dynamites. I started armed struggle in the Niger Delta. It is because of Goodluck Jonathan that we kept quiet.

“But soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should sheathe their swords and drop their arrogance.”

Asari said it was an insult on President Jonathan for him to be asked by Boko Haram to convert to Islam or resign his position. He warned that the Ijaw nation will retaliate should anything happen to Jonathan.

He urged President Jonathan to urgently convene a Sovereign National Conference, SNC, which he said was long overdue, to determine the future of Nigeria amidst the ethnic nationalities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/north-ll-cause-another-civil-war-asari/
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided

5 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Korrection(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2012
i think so too
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Mandelaguy(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2012
He may talk too much,but someone has to tell the terrorists the hard truth. There is a limit to everything,and they are gradually pushing to that limit.

37 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ITbomb(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2012
The type of bomb they are using is small. If we begin to throw bombs, nobody will stay in Abuja.
Afraid wan catch me
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by PointB: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Interesting...

The drumbeat of war is sounding louder, and louder by the way. Whither Nigeria?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by LORDEST(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
Interesting
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
Look this guy is doing what Jona should have done eons ago, play hardball. If the president is too clueless to do it, at least his brother should and has helped him out.

12 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2012
PointB: Interesting...

The drumbeat of war is sounding louder, and louder by the way. Whither Nigeria?

All the SS ppl have realized they made mistake fighting for yorubas during the Civil war, if anything happens now everybody is on his own. Ogoni ppl I met are boiling and are ready to take lead.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by cashmentor(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2012
War? Asari knows nothing about war!

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by babarazy: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2012
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

5 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by slimdiggi: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2012
Which one are you saying mr akpari sori asari,first it was GEJ has failed Nigerians now north should prepare 4 war if they remove him,confuuuused

3 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Lordave: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2012
Dokubo makes a lot of noise.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2012

Shaaattap, what do you want him to say, when the Northerners through Boko haram has reduce the President to ridicule.

11 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by PointB: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

All the SS ppl have realized they made mistake fighting for yorubas during the Civil war, if anything happens now everybody is on his own. Ogoni ppl I met are boiling and are ready to take lead.

I can't say if Igbos are ready to fight alongside Ogoni for freedom. I can only speak for myself in this, I shall not raise a voice against the Ogonis, let alone an arm. I rather help them in anyway I can or let them be. Free Ogoni!

6 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ebamma(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2012
make i go sharpen my cutlass,Abokis be warned

3 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dejiro(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2012
"He urged President Jonathan to urgently convene a Sovereign National Conference, SNC, which he said was long overdue"

The conference can be held now, during the war or after the war.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by login123: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari,Asari,Asari..... how many times did I call your name?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2012
A failure must be removed no matter what. Asari himself knows the Retardeen has failed the people at least till date. On this basis i stand.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ololo12: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2012
Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Rheinmetal(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2012
Only those who have never witnessed war pray for it.

Mr. Dokubo there's a difference between machine-gunning innocent drunken revelers and carting off expatriates into creeks and fighting a drawn out full scale war. Stop mistaking the rattling of your mouth for the rattling of sabre.

There are no winners in war only losers.

GEJ, an Ijaw man is president with full executive powers, if he truly wishes to save his presidency, he should convene the SNC and save us this grief.

11 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by dedeike: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2012
This is what happens when a section of the country believes its their birth right to rule. Just because by divine providence Jonathan became president, some people in the north decided to blow up the whole country. They betrayed their sinister motives over the weekend by releasing a video calling for Jonathan's resignation. Isn't that madness?

Asari may have said it in a crude form but we all know that this country cannot survive any harm to GEJ either by impeachment or whatever means.
Those who desperately wish to see the back of this first minority president should wait patiently for 2015 elections.

10 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Kemy11(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2012
We ve fought our own the yorubas and some south south minorities said that igbos are greedy they labelled ojukwu a rebel. Now i think igbos will just be watching because we re yet to fully recuperate from the effects of homicide led by gowon and his cohorts. We re watching. Igbo kwenu!!!!

26 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Mrhod: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2012
I must commend Dokubo 4 his distribalism nature. pst, imam, even native doctor should come out & fight 4 a better future, war hv nava solve any situation, diologue i tink remain d best,
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: He may talk too much,but someone has to tell the terrorists the hard truth. There is a limit to everything,and they are gradually pushing to that limit.

Dont mind Asari, how many ijaw men are in the army? he still has mouth to talk because Jonathan negotiated free money for him in the name of Amnesty and he thinks his master's bid is my problem.

anyways, if yaradua had strengthened "operation pulo shield" with the new Amphibious squad trained in isreal and SA with state of the art gadgets, we wont have a tout disturbing the peace of the media.

4 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2012
#Whistling..war?...my_dad once told me_that its_only those who haven't witnessed war pray 4 it!!

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Jeffy1206(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2012
abeg wat had he said dat is nt de truth?i totally agree wit him (i dnt stnd 2 be corected)pls enof is a enof.der wagin a war dat der cnt finish infact waitin dem get fo north sef? Aabi na fruits?disease go kil dem if der are nt warned...jona pls be hard on dis criminals.why is der target always in de church?hmmmmm!any bomb in de mosque is always found hahaha i laf who be mugu.Asari we nid pipu lyk u 2 tel dem de truth...

5 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by PointB: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2012
Rheinmetal: Only those who have never witnessed war pray for it.

Mr. Dokubo there's a difference between machine-gunning innocent drunken revelers and carting off expatriates into creeks and fighting a drawn out full scale war. Stop mistaking the rattling of your mouth for the rattling of sabre.

There are no winners in war only losers.

GEJ, an Ijaw man is president with full executive powers, if he truly wishes to save his presidency, he should convene the SNC and save us this grief.

No one prays for war. But if another war is what Nigeria needs to set things right, so be it. Whether one has witnessed war or not is immaterial in war. Majority of those who fought in the civil war never witnessed it until it came. So will most of us standing around today.

Let's channel our efforts into restructuring Nigeria for equity, fairness and justice NOW! Or war will come upon us all, sooner or later!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Fostercat(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2012
Is Seun and all his moderators kid?
PLs ban kids frm this forum ...Asap
Wat kind of trouble have Asari not seen?Asari* a muslim coming out loud nd clear to conderm BH which most northern learders c0ud not do.he has made a strong point,the guys in north use peak milk tins for their bombs.very laughable.wen the time comes,the boys will know the men ve arrived

3 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2012
Mandelaguy: He may talk too much,but someone has to tell the terrorists the hard truth. There is a limit to everything,and they are gradually pushing to that limit.

Don't mind Asari, how many ijaw men are in the army? he still has mouth to talk because Jonathan negotiated free money for him in the name of Amnesty and he thinks his master's bid is my problem.

anyways, i dont blame him, if yaradua had strengthened "operation pulo shield" with the new Amphibious squad trained in isreal and SA with state of the art gadgets, we wont have a tout disturbing the peace of the media. pikin wey dey look for im own. imagine ordinary Asari

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by nagoma(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Shaaattap, what do you want him to say, when the Northerners through Boko haram has reduce the President to ridicule.

So is the north that made GEJ clueless? You cannot all be so retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Super1759: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2012
Bokoharam guys are using children's knockout.them neva c bomb before....aboki bros,go tell your brother them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.