Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? (10934 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Bad Girls Always End Up Marrying Good Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by houstonia(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2012
Its been observed that women who marry the best husbands, or are having the most perfect marriages are often repented hoes. Not generalising this though. Its just common in the east where I come from. You may disagree with me as it is unthinkable, that a man would want to settle with a retired hoe. Here I would elucidate. What would one call a woman who spends her youth jumping from one man to the other (getting paid), in the name of tryna make a living? One thing is for sure, a hoe is a hoe, whether she stays in a brothel or she moves (gives home service). What I ask is, these women end up in good homes, married to good men, how come? While those ones who where born & bred up in the church (christian & pious muslim homes) end up in chaotic & highly problematic homes. Omo eh tire me o.

Please this is just common, I don't mean it happens everywhere and all the time.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by dtemidare: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
houstonia: Its been observed that women who marry the best husbands, or are having the most perfect marriages are often repented hoes. Not generalising this though. Its just common in the east where I come from. You may disagree with me as it is unthinkable, that a man would want to settle with a retired hoe. Here I would elucidate. What would one call a woman who spends her youth jumping from one man to the other (getting paid), in the name of tryna make a living? One thing is for sure, a hoe is a hoe, whether she stays in a brothel or she moves (gives home service). What I ask is, these women end up in good homes, married to good men, how come? While those ones who where born & bred up in the church (christian & pious muslim homes) end up in chaotic & highly problematic homes. Omo eh tire me o.

Please this is just common, I don't mean it happens everywhere and all the time.

The truth is that they know how the business of marriage operates. even when they eventually get married and their husbands starts cheating on them they let them play and come back home, then they give their husbands twice of the woman outside has given them. with this their husbands tends to love them more and they continue to make better wives than the other women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by dtemidare: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
houstonia: Its been observed that women who marry the best husbands, or are having the most perfect marriages are often repented hoes. Not generalising this though. Its just common in the east where I come from. You may disagree with me as it is unthinkable, that a man would want to settle with a retired hoe. Here I would elucidate. What would one call a woman who spends her youth jumping from one man to the other (getting paid), in the name of tryna make a living? One thing is for sure, a hoe is a hoe, whether she stays in a brothel or she moves (gives home service). What I ask is, these women end up in good homes, married to good men, how come? While those ones who where born & bred up in the church (christian & pious muslim homes) end up in chaotic & highly problematic homes. Omo eh tire me o.

The truth is that they know the business of marriage operates. even when they eventually get married and their husbands starts cheating on them they let them play and come back home, then they give their husbands twice of the woman outside has given them. with this their husbands tends to love them more and they continue to make better wives than the other women.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by houstonia(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2012
@dtemidare, i think u are right. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by fubbyy(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2012
dtemidare:

The truth is that they know how the business of marriage operates. even when they eventually get married and their husbands starts cheating on them they let them play and come back home, then they give their husbands twice of the woman outside has given them. with this their husbands tends to love them more and they continue to make better wives than the other women.

You r talking about them making a good wife in marriage, my own question is why do they even get married easier and always to good and rich husband, while the good girls keep running to church praying for a good husband but end up with a poor,drunk and irresponsible ones, I have discovered this (not generally though)I don't know why its like that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by kittykat1(f): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Pls experienced answers.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Brisingr(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2012
reformed whores make the best wives.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2012
So-called 'repented whores' are smart enough to go for the guys they desire, rather than stay back and wait for Mr. Right. On the other hand, the so-called 'good girls' are often too forbidding in their demeanour, such that 'good men' (who are typically self-respecting and dignified) would generally avoid them in fear of rejection. The only sort of guys that have the guts, patience, and game to relentlessly woo the good girls are the dare-devil guys - who often end up being irresponsible husbands. I guess that's why it always seems like the bad girls easily get the good men, while the good girls settle for bad, irresponsible men.

The game of life is about the survival of the fittest, and very often people do not necessarily get what (they think) they deserve; they get what they can successfully negotiate or pursue. Bad girls realise this, so they go out of their way to snag a good/rich/husband-material man, while the good girls wallow in their self-delusion in the vain hope that the 'perfect man' they think they deserve would come for them. Before they realise it, they have hit 30 years and beyond, and from then they often have to settle for any rogue that comes their way.

Then again, even in the context of courtship, bad girls generally often stand a better chance of making the guy marry them because they tend to argue less with their men, are more tolerant of their men's excesses, and are willing to gloss over petty issues rather than nag (as long as the man is financially comfortable or rich). They also know how to please the man well in the old fashioned way. On the contrary, good girls are often too self-absorbed and usually too engrossed in textbook notions of how the ideal husband should behave, and they end up nagging and generally making the man ill-at-ease - making him jilt her to marry someone else. This theory isn't always true, of course, as there could be many exceptions and variations both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by claremont(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Those reformed whores have a larger pool of potential suitors to pick from due to their activities in the past.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Theben(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2012
Your so called repented whores are good dressers, they are not always boring to be with, they are unlikely to go back to their old ways cos they've had it all and they don't pretend as they'll go any length to satisfy a man's intimate desire
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by wissezy: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
Their punnany dey sweet!
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Osama10(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hmmmn.
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Meeky(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2012
wissezy: Their punnany dey sweet!
big up my guy
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by Banim(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
pro01: So-called 'repented whores' are smart enough to go for the guys they desire, rather than stay back and wait for Mr. Right. On the other hand, the so-called 'good girls' are often too forbidding in their demeanour, such that 'good men' (who are typically self-respecting and dignified) would generally avoid them in fear of rejection. The only sort of guys that have the guts, patience, and game to relentlessly woo the good girls are the dare-devil guys - who often end up being irresponsible husbands. I guess that's why it always seems like the bad girls easily get the good men, while the good girls settle for bad, irresponsible men.

The game of life is about the survival of the fittest, and very often people do not necessarily get what (they think) they deserve; they get what they can successfully negotiate or pursue. Bad girls realise this, so they go out of their way to snag a good/rich/husband-material man, while the good girls wallow in their self-delusion in the vain hope that the 'perfect man' they think they deserve would come for them. Before they realise it, they have hit 30 years and beyond, and from then they often have to settle for any rogue that comes their way.

Then again, even in the context of courtship, bad girls generally often stand a better chance of making the guy marry them because they tend to argue less with their men, are more tolerant of their men's excesses, and are willing to gloss over petty issues rather than nag (as long as the man is financially comfortable or rich). They also know how to please the man well in the old fashioned way. On the contrary, good girls are often too self-absorbed and usually too engrossed in textbook notions of how the ideal husband should behave, and they end up nagging and generally making the man ill-at-ease - making him jilt her to marry someone else. This theory isn't always true, of course, as there could be many exceptions and variations both ways.

[size=20pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by wissezy: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Meeky: big up my guy
EEDDIOTA!
Re: Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? by ehis00(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2012
the repented whores as u put it can tel a gud guy 4rm a bad one and dey dnt form 'holy'. But those 'gud gurls'kip formin nd dey eventually end up with bad guys who don't take no for an ansa.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night S*x As A Virgin – Bride Shares Her Experience One Year After / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.