Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,600 members, 7,781,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:00 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (18967 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:
I'll need a proof. The edition of that Watchtower (date). Here are why we don't agree with Catholic;
1. They seem to honor Mary more than Jesus Christ. Mary is the mother of Jesus, not "mother of God" Luke 1:35
here we go, catholic worship Jesus and honor mary, and how will u agree to d title 'moda of God incarnate' when u dnt blive Jesus is God in d flesh.
2. They claim to worship God and they support war.
aha, so u dont even blive dat d innocent oppressed should defend themselves, right? Becos that will mean war.
3. The Lord's evening meal. The holy communion is observed once in a year. Luke 22:1, 17-20, note in verse 1, "when the passover, was getting near" it shows that its a festival, festivals are not every month or week.
d jews observed a yearly passover, the christian observe a daily 'breakin of bread' act2:46. Atleast dat is what my bible says.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
truthislight:

JW dont and never mention specific dates.

Never knew that you can be this deceitful.

Actually, you're the one being possibly deceitful; either that or you're uninformed, or that you've been indoctrinated to believe a lie so much so that you cannot tell the difference between the lie and the truth. JWs have not mentioned specific dates (not in the sense of Date/Month/Year), but they have mentioned Years (a safer bet for a gambling sect).

The JW religion has predicted dates for the end of the world. The last date (the one that caused many people to leave your date-crashing organisation) was 1975. JW chronology led to 1975 as the end of 6,000 years, which JW chronology equated to being the beginning fo the rest of God (going by that most foolish notion that 1000 years = 1 day).

The JW religion predicted the end in 1914; and I have that challenge pending: let any JW show us anything the JW organisation wrote about 1914 before 1914 that was correct; and for every one such 'fact', we will supply two falsehoods.

The JW religion also predicted the end in 1925. The JWs also predicted the end of the world as the end of the last century.

Speculation about the meaning of 'generation' has led to the JW religion 'indicating' other dates as the end of the world. As we speak - right at the moment - the leaders of the JW religion in the US are encouraging young men and women no to expect to get old in 'this system of things'. They said the same things in the 60s. Many people are being misled to abandon their futures and stake it on the predictions of the men from Brooklyn.

This is one dangerous religion; many of the followers don't know it.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is what your organisation's publication said:

"…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced." — The Time is At Hand, Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 2, 1886, 1911 edition, p. 101

http://4jehovah.org/images/stories/downloads/jehovahs_witness/prophecy/time_is_at_hand-1911ed-p101.pdf

Are you saying that you are still holding on to this prophecy? undecided

Olaa.
This your information self where did you get it from?

Are you aware that this your extract is of the view that as of when that publication was write, that armagedon has already started and that it will end in 1914

So, meaning that this info you posted there is not even saying that armagedon will start in 1914 but that it was already on going as of when that information you posted was publish and will end in 1914

Are you saying that the JW are that stupid to write that an event had started and is ongoing when it has not started?

Where they blind or that the information you posted is a very big CRAP?

So you can forge document this much and bring to the net and post in other to discredit the JW?

Now i know the kind of a christian you are?

Oladegbu = LIAR

coming up with fake information. This one has expose you.
Fake guy.
Is this what your brand of chritianity is like? CRAP.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nimshi:

Actually, you're the one being possibly deceitful; either that or you're uninformed, or that you've been indoctrinated to believe a lie so much so that you cannot tell the difference between the lie and the truth. JWs have not mentioned specific dates (not in the sense of Date/Month/Year), but they have mentioned Years (a safer bet for a gambling sect).

The JW religion has predicted dates for the end of the world. The last date (the one that caused many people to leave your date-crashing organisation) was 1975. JW chronology led to 1975 as the end of 6,000 years, which JW chronology equated to being the beginning fo the rest of God (going by that most foolish notion that 1000 years = 1 day).

The JW religion predicted the end in 1914; and I have that challenge pending: let any JW show us anything the JW organisation wrote about 1914 before 1914 that was correct; and for every one such 'fact', we will supply two falsehoods.

The JW religion also predicted the end in 1925. The JWs also predicted the end of the world as the end of the last century.

Speculation about the meaning of 'generation' has led to the JW religion 'indicating' other dates as the end of the world. As we speak - right at the moment - the leaders of the JW religion in the US are encouraging young men and women no to expect to get old in 'this system of things'. They said the same things in the 60s. Many people are being misled to abandon their futures and stake it on the predictions of the men from Brooklyn.

i dont seem to know what you are saying, but its like you do have reasons, a lot of reason for being so particular and following all this detail that you seem to have about the JW.
can you please share with us what your motivating forces are?
Maybe if you do that i may be more incline to trust you and through away all the positive aspect about them and join your team.

You know why i am asking?
I just remembered that if Adam have considered the fact that all the good things that he had, his life, the wife, the fruits, the foods, the animals, etc etc, that they were given to him by God and that satan had not given to them anything absolutely nothing, he will have stuck with the one who had given him all he had and would not have made that big mistakes that cost him all he had and his children are still suffering.

So, i really wish to know the benefit of sticking with you.

The JW dont collect tith you know, they are not salaried you know, they dont drag with any body the things of this world you know? Their place of worship is humble, they are not cut out for the mansion like others do.

Am just wandering where they may have offended you in all this?
Have they exploited you?

Please explain the reason for the passion for this much hatred so i may understand and join you to do this your Good work.

Am waiting.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: here we go, catholic worship Jesus and honor mary, and how will u agree to d title 'moda of God incarnate' when u dnt blive Jesus is God in d flesh.
aha, so u dont even blive dat d innocent oppressed should defend themselves, right? Becos that will mean war.
d jews observed a yearly passover, the christian observe a daily 'breakin of bread' act2:46. Atleast dat is what my bible says.
Peace
You think God approve of war? I don't want to quote bible. You are a christian, country B is waging war agains your country, we have your christians brothers and sisters in country B, yet you pray to God to help you destroy country B. You want a father to help one of his sons to kill his other son. GOD IS LOVE, HE IS HOLY, HE IS JUSTICE. HE WILL NEVER ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nimshi:

My brother, deep inside you, you know the truth. You should channel the time you are using in your anti-JW's in searching for the truth. Show me that church that acts directly in accordance with Jesus Christ's directives. The major job of a true Christian is preaching from house-to-house and door-to-door. Do you do that?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: here we go, catholic worship Jesus and honor mary, and how will u agree to d title 'moda of God incarnate' when u dnt blive Jesus is God in d flesh.
Peace
My brother, there's a lot you need to know. These people in act 2:46 were eating normal food. Read Luke 22:14-20. It explain how Jesus did it and how he commanded us.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85:
…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced.
MEANING THE PROCESS TO COMPLETELY OVERTHROW EARTH'S PRESENT RULERSHIP STARTED IN 1914.

guy
read this sentence again from starting part and see if you can see what is wrong with what oladegbu posted.
(when did armagedon started that it will end in 1914?)

it is a fraud that he posted.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi: Maximus85: it is quite brave of you to come up here to defend your religion.
I have some questions for you.
1) Why is 1914 very important to your religion? BECAUSE IT MARK THE END OF THE SEVEN TIMES. BEGINNING FROM 607 BCE. Google the year Babylon destroyed Jerusalem. http://www.2001translation.com/587_or_607.htm IN 1914 JESUS CHRIST BECAME KING AND HE SENT SATAN AND HIS ANGELS AWAY FROM HEAVEN DOWN TO THE EARTH.

**** What link? See this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(587_BC) And, for your information, it is bunk to refer to some nonsensical link as proof. I am now convinced you only repeat what your masters in Brooklyn tell you to say; you have no knowledge of the relevant issues.

2) What is the disposition of your religion to child abuse; 'child abuse' being the satinised expression for the (intimate) Molestation of children.
JESUS CHRIST ASKED US TO RESPECT THE LAW. ITS EVEN AGAINST THE COMMON LAW TO ABUSE CHILDREN, SEXUALLY OR DOMESTICALLY. AS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST, WE SHOULD ACT IN HOLINESS AND LOVE.

- You are lying, or uninformed.
- The religion is a haven for those who rape children.
- Two months ago, one of your elders was convicted for this most detestable of crimes.
- Your organisation has been ordered to pay USD20million dollars to the victims.
- What is important about this case is this: the abused child was in one of your congregations.
- A few years ago, several cases against the JWs organisation led to millions of dollars awarded against the JWs.
- The JWs keep this silent; yet, the JW leaders have a list of up to 30,000 JW rapists of children in a database.
- The JW leaders refuse to release the database to the responsible governments.

3) What is the the disposition of your religion to the donation of human blood?
GOD TOLD NOAH CATEGORICALLY TO ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD. GENESIS 9:4,5. THIS IS A LAW OF GOD AND PUTTING ONES LIFE AHEAD OF GOD'S LAW IS FATAL. Read MARK 8:35,36.

--- Abstain! Yet, members of your religion accepts Haemoglobin factor VIII which is a product from human blood donated by others: you are reaping where you have not sown; this is neither Christian, nor moral.

4) Who is the founder of your religion?
JESUS CHRIST IS THE FOUNDER OF TRUE CHRISTIANITY. TRUE CHRISTIANS FOLLOW CHRIST STEP BY STEP WITH THE AID OF THE BIBLE. COLOSSIANS 1:18

--- Hahahaha. So you're the true Christians? are you so ignorant about your religion.
--- Your founder is Charles Taze Russell, who was himself a follower of the 7th day Adventists
--- That is why all your religions' ideas about 1814, the end of the world, etc etc are direct lifts from the 7th day Adventis religion
--- Your founder Charles Taze Russell wrote books what are now agreed to be 'demon' inspired.

5) Who are the current leaders of your religion?
WE DO NOT HAVE "LEADERS" WE HAVE JUST A LEADER WHO IS JESUS CHRIST. WE DO HAVE BROTHERS WHO ARE ORGANIZING THE AFFAIRS OF THE CONGREGATIONS. WE ARE ALL EQUAL BEFORE GOD AND CHRIST.
INFACT, NO SPECIAL SEATS IN OUR MEETINGS.

--- Again, you betray your ignorance.
--- The leaders of your religion are the men called the Governing Body (GB)
--- They're located in Brooklyn; of course, they're almosts exclusively Caucasian men
--- They are the ones who the direct Channel to God; i.e. they have God's direct line
--- They are the intermediaries between JWs and God, since God communicates with them
--- No special seats in your meeting? Irrelevant fact. Can you attend the GB meeting? Of course not!

6) What is the belief of your religion regarding who will be saved at Armageddon?
JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, JEHOVAH SAVED THOSE THAT HEED TO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THEREFORE, THOSE THAT RESPECTS GODS COMMANDMENTS, SERVING GOD WITH THEIR COMPLETE HEART WILL BE SAVED AT ARMAGEDDON.

--- Ah! You're answering exactly as your Brooklyn masters have asked you to.
--- If that's the case, then why do you people keep going out to tell people to convert to your sect?
--- Do you deny that you people teach that only you are thr eture Christians, and that all other Christians who're not JWs will be dead meat by Armaggeddon?
--- Surely, you teach that your religion teaches that your religion is the Ark; everyone not part of your religion will be killed
--- JWs believe they will inherit the earth, including the fine houses at VGC, Ikoyi and elsewhere.
--- It is not a joke that when you're out preaching (i.e. misleading the uninformed), your members point to houses, saying stuff like 'that will be mine after Armaggeddon; such is the delusion

7) Why do your leaders 'encourage' people who work in your missions not to have children?
ONCE AGAIN, WE DO NOT HAVE LEADERS. NOBODY IS ENCOURAGING FULL TIME MINISTERS NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN. ITS A PERSONAL DECISION. SO FAR IT WILL NOT SLOW THEM DOWN IN THEIR MINISTRY ASSIGNMENT.

--- JWs pretend not to have a leadership structure; this is a lie
--- You have leaders. You have elders; among the elders, you have a leading elder, or presiding overseer
--- Next to the elders, you have servants, which you call ministerial servants
--- Of course, all your GB, elders, servants, etc etc are all men; a p*enis is needed to be anything
--- You have 'circuit overseers', 'district overseers', etc etc
--- And, you 'encourage' your Bethel members not to have children (of course, why should they have children when the end will come soon?

8') On what dates has your religion predicted the end of the world?
THERE WAS A MISCONCEPTION IN 1925/75. EVEN THE HEAD OF THE CONGREGATION, JESUS THE SO OF GOD DOESN'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME, HOW CAN WE STATE A DATE? NOBODY KNOWS.

--- You're lying again.
--- Misconception? What does that mean?
--- JWs predicted the end of the word in
At the moment, your Brooklyn masters are indicating that 2014 has some significance.

Here is what your Brooklyn masters published more than 40 years ago:

Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!"

You are false prophets, and your stock-in-trade is to deceive the weak and the uninformed to convert to your high-control sect.

And you people are not special in any way; you learned your tactics from the 7th day adventists, and most of what you believe come from them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2012
truthislight:

i dont seem to know what you are saying, but its like you do have reasons, a lot of reason for being so particular and following all this detail that you seem to have about the JW.
can you please share with us what your motivating forces are?
Maybe if you do that i may be more incline to trust you and through away all the positive aspect about them and join your team.

You know why i am asking?
I just remembered that if Adam have considered the fact that all the good things that he had, his life, the wife, the fruits, the foods, the animals, etc etc, that they were given to him by God and that satan had not given to them anything absolutely nothing, he will have stuck with the one who had given him all he had and would not have made that big mistakes that cost him all he had and his children are still suffering.

So, i really wish to know the benefit of sticking with you.

The JW dont collect tith you know, they are not salaried you know, they dont drag with any body the things of this world you know? Their place of worship is humble, they are not cut out for the mansion like others do.

Am just wandering where they may have offended you in all this?
Have they exploited you?

Please explain the reason for the passion for this much hatred so i may understand and join you to do this your Good work.

Am waiting.

1) You're misinformed: ordinary JWs do not earn a salary. But a number fo people in their 'Bethel' centres earn salaries.

2) YOu want motivating forces?
(a) correctness
(b) dislike of deceit (
(c) dislike of making an apperance to be the only true Christians
(d) dislike of reaping where JWs have not sown
(e) dislike for the destruction of lives that JWs peddle as a religon
(f) dislike for a deceitful religion rubbishing all other Christians

3) I don't need you to join my team; I don't have a team

4) You're making a mistake about Adam: it is clear even from the bible that Adam knew all these things; he was not deceived, like Eve, his wife. Adam, according to the bible, made a conscious decision to do what he did. You have to be curious to want to know why; if you're not, too bad.

5) You're thoroughly mistaken about the JW organisation; you have fallen for their propaganda. The JWs were members of the United Nations DPI (where they enjoyed seveeral benefits for several years, including sticking to agreements to publicise the UN in their magazines), yet, they always claimed the UN is the wild beast in public. But once they were exposed as being deceitful, they withdrew their membership of the UN as an NGO. How is that being 'separate from the world'?

6) Yes, they don't collect tithes, but they collect 'donations'. Do you think their activities are funded by manna from heaven? No! They emply free labour to distribute their books, and they collect the excess funds and invest in properties. They also have shares in companies producing weapons of singular and mass destrcution; yet, they criticise war. Do you see the hypocrisy?

7) No, I do not hate JWs (it is in fact irrelevant if I did); I know most ordinary JWs, the ones you see on the streets and the sort who come here to defend their faith are victims themselves: they have been indoctrinated, most of them have no real life outside their JW circles, and their religion steers them to isolaing themselves from people, they call this being 'separate from the world'. The harm being done is great. Also, JWs destroy faith in God for people who end up believing them: if you become a JW, you cannot leave the religion without some serious consequences; this is not Christianity, it is slavery. The problem is that most people do not know until they're deep in; many become trapped and cannot leave.

8') My interest is partly in studying high-control religious sects, how they operate, how they recruit members, how they rationalise when their prophecies fail, how they keep their members in, and what they do to those who don't anymore want to be members. JWs are one of the most dangerous. And I don't ever instruct people not to become JWS, no; I however want them to be fully informed of the meaning of what they want to do, and the consequences it will have on their lives. JWs do not fully inform their potential converts.

9) It is clear to me that someone like Maximus85 has limited knowledge of jis JW religion; either that, or, he is being exceptionally deceitful. These are not idle statements, I am able to provide documented evidence from JW literature that this is the case based on the responses by that fellow on this thread.

10) If you have any other direct questions, you can ask; if you are dissatisfied with any of the above or require further information, just ask.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

Try to learn. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD. GOD WILL PUT AN END TO THIS WICKED SYSTEM OF THINGS HEADED BY SATAN.
IN NOAH'S DAY, DID GOD DESTROY THE EARTH? NO! HE WIPED OUT THE WICKED SOULS. SAME WAY HE'LL DO THE NEXT CLEANING. THIS IS NOT TAUGHT IN CHURCHES, ALL YOU HEAR IS SALVATION AND PROSPERITY.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85:
Try to learn. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD. GOD WILL PUT AN END TO THIS WICKED SYSTEM OF THINGS HEADED BY SATAN.
IN NOAH'S DAY, DID GOD DESTROY THE EARTH? NO! HE WIPED OUT THE WICKED SOULS. SAME WAY HE'LL DO THE NEXT CLEANING. THIS IS NOT TAUGHT IN CHURCHES, ALL YOU HEAR IS SALVATION AND PROSPERITY.

I've nothing to learn from you based on your misinformation here.

It's the end of the world [as we know it], according to your sect.

Stop talking about Noah, your Governing Body have nothing on Noah.

I see you do not dispute the false prophecies with the dates I have provided: you can't.

I also see that despite all the JW rantings about the Cathlic church, the JW organisation has a system in place that's firmly in favour of those who rape children, and some of your JW elders have taken advantage of that to serially rape children over many years: your organisation is being made to pay for it in the US. The trouble is: the same things are definitely going on in Nigeria; but who will stand up for the weak?

On this specific point of the sexual rape of children, the Catholic church have shown themselves to have a more Christian conscience: they compensate the victims, and then apologise publicly. Your JW sect has not at any time apologised in the same manner to those whose lives it has ruined.

And, you are a liar: you think it is only the JWs who believe this? The International Bible Students Association also does; their founding strictly preceeds the name of your group, adopted sometime in 1933

People: the Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be prophets of God. Now, imagine a prophet telling you this:

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!"

Those who were 20 years old when the JWs said this are now 63 years old. (See: Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

1) You're misinformed: ordinary JWs do not earn a salary. But a number fo people in their 'Bethel' centres earn salaries.

(a) correctness
(b) dislike of deceit (

4) You're making a mistake about Adam: it is clear even from the bible that Adam knew all these things; he was not deceived, like Eve, his wife. Adam, according to the bible, made a conscious decision to do what he did. You have to be curious to want to know why; if you're not, too bad.

5) You're thoroughly mistaken about the JW organisation; you have fallen for their propaganda. The JWs were members of the United Nations DPI (where they enjoyed seveeral benefits for several years, including sticking to agreements to publicise the UN in their magazines), yet, they always claimed the UN is the wild beast in public. But once they were exposed as being deceitful, they withdrew their membership of the UN as an NGO. How is that being 'separate from the world'?

6) Yes, they don't collect tithes, but they collect 'donations'. Do you think their activities are funded by manna from heaven? No! They emply free labour to distribute their books, and they collect the excess funds and invest in properties. They also have shares in companies producing weapons of singular and mass destrcution; yet, they criticise war. Do you see the hypocrisy?

7) No, I do not hate JWs (it is in fact irrelevant if I did); I know most ordinary JWs, the ones you see on the streets and the sort who come here to defend their faith are victims themselves: they have been indoctrinated, most of them have no real life outside their JW circles, and their religion steers them to isolaing themselves from people, they call this being 'separate from the world'. The harm being done is great. Also, JWs destroy faith in God for people who end up believing them: if you become a JW, you cannot leave the religion without some serious consequences; this is not Christianity, it is slavery. The problem is that most people do not know until they're deep in; many become trapped and cannot leave.

8') My interest is partly in studying high-control religious sects, how they operate, how they recruit members, how they rationalise when their prophecies fail, how they keep their members in, and what they do to those who don't anymore want to be members. JWs are one of the most dangerous. And I don't ever instruct people not to become JWS, no; I however want them to be fully informed of the meaning of what they want to do, and the consequences it will have on their lives. JWs do not fully inform their potential converts.

9) It is clear to me that someone like Maximus85 has limited knowledge of jis JW religion; either that, or, he is being exceptionally deceitful. These are not idle statements, I am able to provide documented evidence from JW literature that this is the case based on the responses by that fellow on this thread.

10) If you have any other direct questions, you can ask; if you are dissatisfied with any of the above or require further information, just ask.

A heavy round of applause to you. You have just opened my eyes more to the fact that we JW's still have lots of work to do. YOU ARE SO LOST.
1. In the world religion cycle, JWs are so tiny, in terms of population and infrastructure. In 236 countries, you can find us. In the whole world we are just 7,659,019. An average of 32,453 per country. See how small we are? Yes we are organized. Those in Bethel doesnt receive salaris but a little money for their basic needs. They don't build mansons and buy cars with it. You call that...salary?
We don't sell our magazines but we welcome voluntary donations. Pick up one of our magazines, take it to a printer and ask him the cost of producing that quality. Where some people donate N20, N50 for.
I pray that God in his infinit mercy help open your eyes.
That we have shares in weapon industry and have affliate with the UN? I wouldnt ask for the source of that mighty falacy. I'll just pray for you. Even Jesus said we should leave those that wouldnt listen and go in search of others.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85: 1. In the world religion cycle, JWs are so tiny, in terms of population and infrastructure. In 236 countries, you can find us. In the whole world we are just 7,659,019. An average of 32,453 per country. See how small we are? Yes we are organized. Those in Bethel doesnt receive salaris but a little money for their basic needs. They don't build mansons and buy cars with it. You call that...salary?
We don't sell our magazines but we welcome voluntary donations. Pick up one of our magazines, take it to a printer and ask him the cost of producing that quality. Where some people donate N20, N50 for.
I pray that God in his infinit mercy help open your eyes.

--- 1) This is some of the nonsense JWs peddle. You betray your ignorance of the constituent costs of printed material. I will educate you here:

If you buy a book on say, www.amazon.co.uk for GBP 5.00 and you live in Nigeria; how much do you think it will cost to get the book to you? Almost certainly more than GBP 5.00.

Yet: you JWs have almost free labour for the production of all your books:
--- Some of the Writing Department people in your sect are paid salaries, the salaries are small
--- Almost all your GB (Governing Body) leaders get a maintenance fee, those are also small
--- Now, we come to the big one: marketing and distribution. In the real world, marketing is a big deal, but you JWs have zero marketing costs, and quite minimal distribution costs because people like Maximus85 are there to go to people's houses to market and distribute and sell the books for free. That's why the costs of your books are low, and you decieve people by telling them: 'look at the binding, look at the pictures, look at the quality; how much do you think a textbook like this will cost'? It's a useless question that has no meaning and is designed to deceive.

Maximus85: That we have shares in weapon industry and have affliate with the UN?

Essentially, yes; read my original post about this.

Maximus85: I wouldnt ask for the source of that mighty falacy.

Of course, you wouldn't ask!

Like an ostrich: head in the sand: see no evil, hear no evil. That is exactly what some of your elders did when they found out fellow elders were raping children int he congregation.

And let me tell you: if you're humble enough to ask, I'll provide details. But far be it beyond me to offer pearls before hogs. You know very little about your religious sect; and it is a pity.

Maximus85: I'll just pray for you. Even Jesus said we should leave those that wouldnt listen and go in search of others.

--- Pray for me?! The last refuge of the dejected religious! I don't need your prayers. Both Jesus the Christ and Jehovah, the tribal Jewish god of your sect have already prayed for and blessed me; heck, how do you think I knew all these things?

--- You are a diehard JW: almost no evidence will be enough for you, and when there's a hint of evidence, you close your eyes and don't want to see: none so blind as those who would not see. Yet, you will pick a bag, and go around misleading the uninformed, claiming you are preaching the 'good news of the kingdom'; what good news? There's no good news with JWs, only bad news.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

I've nothing to learn from you based on your misinformation here.

It's the end of the world [as we know it], according to your sect.

Stop talking about Noah, your Governing Body have nothing on Noah.

I see you do not dispute the false prophecies with the dates I have provided: you can't.

I also see that despite all the JW rantings about the Cathlic church, the JW organisation has a system in place that's firmly in favour of those who rape children, and some of your JW elders have taken advantage of that to serially rape children over many years: your organisation is being made to pay for it in the US. The trouble is: the same things are definitely going on in Nigeria; but who will stand up for the weak?

On this specific point of the sexual rape of children, the Catholic church have shown themselves to have a more Christian conscience: they compensate the victims, and then apologise publicly. Your JW sect has not at any time apologised in the same manner to those whose lives it has ruined.

And, you are a liar: you think it is only the JWs who believe this? The International Bible Students Association also does; their founding strictly preceeds the name of your group, adopted sometime in 1933

People: the Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be prophets of God. Now, imagine a prophet telling you this:

Those who were 20 years old when the JWs said this are now 63 years old. (See: Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15)

EXACTLY WHAT SATAN WANT. SO SAD. OK, Did they actually mention a specific date? I want a yes or no answer. Ok! So you can also nail John the baptizer because before Jesus came, John was shouting " REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS HAS DRAWN NEAR" Matthew 3:2. Mr. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS IT HAS BEEN SINCE THEN TILL NOW? HAS THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME? READ & LEARN THE BIBLE. The prostitute (religion) will soon be taken away and then you will know, i pray its not too late then.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

--- 1) This is some of the nonsense JWs peddle. You betray your ignorance of the constituent costs of printed material. I will educate you here:

If you buy a book on say, www.amazon.co.uk for GBP 5.00 and you live in Nigeria; how much do you think it will cost to get the book to you? Almost certainly more than GBP 5.00.

--- Some of the Writing Department people in your sect are paid salaries, the salaries are small
--- Almost all your GB (Governing Body) leaders get a maintenance fee, those are also small
--- Now, we come to the big one: marketing and distribution. In the real world, marketing is a big deal, but you JWs have zero marketing costs, and quite minimal distribution costs because people like Maximus85 are there to go to people's houses to market and distribute and sell the books for free. That's why the costs of your books are low, and you decieve people by telling them: 'look at the binding, look at the pictures, look at the quality; how much do you think a textbook like this will cost'? It's a useless question that has no meaning and is designed to deceive.

Like an ostrich: head in the sand: see no evil, hear no evil. That is exactly what some of your elders did when they found out fellow elders were raping children int he congregation.

And let me tell you: if you're humble enough to ask, I'll provide details. But far be it beyond me to offer pearls before hogs. You know very little about your religious sect; and it is a pity.

--- Pray for me?! The last refuge of the dejected religious! I don't need your prayers. Both Jesus the Christ and Jehovah, the tribal Jewish god of your sect have already prayed for and blessed me; heck, how do you think I knew all these things?

--- You are a diehard JW: almost no evidence will be enough for you, and when there's a hint of evidence, you close your eyes and don't want to see: none so blind as those who would not see. Yet, you will pick a bag, and go around misleading the uninformed, claiming you are preaching the 'good news of the kingdom'; what good news? There's no good news with JWs, only bad news.
tell me one bad news, if what we preach that: God will change this world into a paradise, remove pains, sickness and death, bring peace, joy and happiness is a bad news to you, then i salute you. Or have come to you with teachings that a Loving father like God will burn his disobedient children in a lake of fire for eternity? All you want is go to heaven. To do live with God and his angels. I wish you safe journey.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

(a) correctness
(b) dislike of deceit (

you are just pedling what JW detrators are spreading on the net, have a life.

The only thing you can do is show where the JW are not following the bible.

The only aspect that is worth my time is the 607BCE start date and am coming back to show it to you.

And it is such Q you should pick on and see if there is a bases for that prophesy at all.

It is always good to save for the rainy days unless you are at a point of no return and wish to carry others along.

I will soon post the 607BCE date.

After this if you have such pertinent Q bring cus i dont have time to attend to all the lies flying on the internet.

Child molestation is a no go area among the JW.
So, i dont know ware you got that crab from,
it seems to be its only you that listens to the news this days.
Peace.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85: GOD TOLD NOAH CATEGORICALLY TO ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD. GENESIS 9:4,5

That's a lie. God never told Noah any such thing.

I challenge you to show where God told Noah to "abstain from blood", or - I would allow you some latitude - words to that effect.

You're betraying your little knowledge of the scriptures, and exhibiting the marks of your religious sect.

Now, take the challenge and who where God 'categorically told Noah to abstain from blood".

Here is a bonus: JWs - God's prophets, and God's channel - claimed that organ transplant is cannibalism.

Watchtower 1967 November 15 pp.702-4 Questions from Readers: • Is there any Scriptural objection to donating one's body for use in medical research or to accepting organs for transplant from such a source?—W. L., U.S.A.

Answer: Humans were allowed by God to eat animal flesh and to sustain their human lives by taking the lives of animals, though they were not permitted to eat blood. Did this include eating human flesh, sustaining one's life by means of the body or part of the body of another human, alive or dead? No! That would be cannibalism, a practice abhorrent to all civilized people. . . . Those who submit to such operations are thus living off the flesh of another human. That is cannibalistic.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
truthislight: look, there's no need to copy/paste anything from anywhere regarding 607BCE. I will posit clear challenges here:

1) Do you know that JWs have not always believed in 607BCE?

2) Do you know that 606BCE was initially the first date being peddled (+ 2520 years)? This mistake is elementary, as I would soon show.

3) Do you know that the man who raised the issue of the mistake JWs were making between 606BCE & 607BCE, Raymond Franz, who was then a member of the Governing Body, left the JWs? His book "Crisis of Conscience" is one of the books JWs are forbidden to read. You could test this out sometime and tell one of the JW elders that you want to read this book. . .

Now, let me ask you a direct question: what are those teachings of JWs that you believe are unique?

(I can easily show you that 606BCE, 607BCE and 1914 are not indeed original JW teachings: Charles Taze Russell, who founded the JW religion, borrowed these beliefs from the 7th Day Adevntists; this is documented, and the evidence can be provided).

So, please itemise why you believe the JWs are special.

Regarding child molestation, it appears you don't want to examine the evidence.

1) Just two/three months ago, the sum of over USD20million was awarded by a US court against the JW organisation for child abuse. Here are the links:

--- http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/us/28-million-awarded-in-jehovahs-witnesses-abuse-case.html
--- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160605/Candance-Conti-molested-Jehovahs-Witnesses-member-age-NINE-wins-28milion.html

2) This is not the first time; it happened a few years ago: in 2007 , JWs paid out millions of USD to settle child abuse cases. NBC news investigated and obtained documents showing one of the victims was paid USD 780,000 by the JWs; this is coming from some of the money you donate to the JWs.

3) Some members of the JWs who say what was happening but could not stomach it due to their conscience were hounded out of the JW organisation; this is documented.

4) I can explain why the JW congregations are a haven for paedophiles; it is quite easy once you understand the JW system for dealing with things like this.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
truthislight & Maximus85 : I have a straightforward bible question for you (this is a one-off):

Will the inhabitants of Sodom & Gomorrah who were destroyed by fire be ressurrected?

Note: so that you don't claim you have been ambushed, I will tell you why I am asking: the purpose is to show how JWs answer simple questions, and how they provide justifications for every - every - side of an argument. (This is why it is difficult to convince a JW of almost anything, unless by the special power of a deity which shall remain unnamed). So, quick, asnwer the question:

Will the inhabitants of Sodom & Gomorrah who were destroyed by fire be ressurrected?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:

so, you are one of those that hold the view that Yahweh/Jehovah is a tribal God?

The father of Jesus Is a tribal God?

Then why are we still Westing precious time with you?

Why should you believe in the followers of this tribal God or support them?

I went through your profile and found out that you are also a nuisance on other religion base on your previous post.

well, maybe you have the only true religion that we should follow.

O! You may soon open the only true church, when you do, please, remember to invite us.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
truthislight:

you're in the grips of a common fallacy: that's one's belief/position on one specific subject invalidates their position on others. This is a fallacy which religious people use to block access to discussion.

So what if I believe that Yahweh is a tribal god of the Jews? That statement is correct; and I'm not unique to believe it. There're other Christians who believe the same. Does that invalidate their Christianity?

It's excellent you checked my profile, but that's still irrelevant to the fact that you have been duped by the Jehovah's Witnesses:

- The Faithful and Discreet slave are not directed by God's holy spirit
- There's nothing unique about Jehovah's Witnesses
- Jehovah's Witnesses' doctrines are neither unique to them nor correct

These are the facts; and you appear to have been duped by this sect; you are followers of Charles Taze Russell, the unFaithful and inDiscreet Slave, the bungling Governing Body, and a host of other man-made doctrines. Of course, I understand it is hard to come to realise this; but sometime, you have to realise the earth isn't flat. Such is the nature of facts.

It is clear from your posts that you're making the best of constrained abilities; this is noble; but: it is still your responsibility to find the facts.

You can receive help from former Governing body member Raymond Franz; his book "Crisis of Conscience" exposes the inner workings of the JW religion; that is why JWs are forbidden from reading the book. Excerpts from the book are online. It's up to you. But please, stop misleading others while 'preaching' from house to house; it is not right; it is not even Christian.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi: truthislight: look, there's no need to copy/paste anything from anywhere regarding 607BCE. I will posit clear challenges here:

1) Do you know that JWs have not always believed in 607BCE?

2) Do you know that 606BCE was initially the first date being peddled (+ 2520 years)? This mistake is elementary, as I would soon show.

3) Do you know that the man who raised the issue of the mistake JWs were making between 606BCE & 607BCE, Raymond Franz, who was then a member of the Governing Body, left the JWs? His book "Crisis of Conscience" is one of the books JWs are forbidden to read. You could test this out sometime and tell one of the JW elders that you want to read this book. . .

Now, let me ask you a direct question: what are those teachings of JWs that you believe are unique?

(I can easily show you that 606BCE, 607BCE and 1914 are not indeed original JW teachings: Charles Taze Russell, who founded the JW religion, borrowed these beliefs from the 7th Day Adevntists; this is documented, and the evidence can be provided).

So, please itemise why you believe the JWs are special.

Regarding child molestation, it appears you don't want to examine the evidence.

1) Just two/three months ago, the sum of over USD20million was awarded by a US court against the JW organisation for child abuse. Here are the links:

--- http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/us/28-million-awarded-in-jehovahs-witnesses-abuse-case.html
--- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160605/Candance-Conti-molested-Jehovahs-Witnesses-member-age-NINE-wins-28milion.html

2) This is not the first time; it happened a few years ago: in 2007 , JWs paid out millions of USD to settle child abuse cases. NBC news investigated and obtained documents showing one of the victims was paid USD 780,000 by the JWs; this is coming from some of the money you donate to the JWs.

3) Some members of the JWs who say what was happening but could not stomach it due to their conscience were hounded out of the JW organisation; this is documented.

4) I can explain why the JW congregations are a haven for paedophiles; it is quite easy once you understand the JW system for dealing with things like this.

lies!

unlike catholic priest that are custodian of parishes, the JW dot have such individuals in any place that stay under the control of the JW and become their liability.

The only hosting is the bathel that is highly restrictive.

All members of the JW are independent and they take care of their self and their businesses, no how a members crime will translate to be the problem of the organization.

This we all know that their organization is different from others cus they dont have pastors and priest In cathedrals.

How then can a members offence be an offence that their organization will pay for?

Bogus, BONUS, BONUS. Lies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Ubenedictus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85:
You think God approve of war? I don't want to quote bible. You are a christian, country B is waging war agains your country, we have your christians brothers and sisters in country B, yet you pray to God to help you destroy country B. You want a father to help one of his sons to kill his other son. GOD IS LOVE, HE IS HOLY, HE IS JUSTICE. HE WILL NEVER ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS.
wow good post, God is about peace and love and all those Good qualities, and country up against country shouldnt be, that was d reason pope pius xii gave so the catholic church was neutral during world war 2, but God is also about justice, and d innocent has a to defend himself against an oppressor, and God is also about prudence, and our life is important to him, this was d reason johnpaul 2 gave for advocating a non-violence-only demonstation in curbing d communist in poland instead of d military alternative, and it was sucessful. I know d issue is black and white to u, but as much as in any conflict i would say diplomacy first as d catholic church teaches, i would have no problem using a weapon on any unreasonable gunman about to shot any one of my family even if d weapon is fatal and even when i do that i would not have done anything wrong just as d catholic church teaches.
Donot pray that u ever be in that situation becos if u ever were u would have 2 options when d gunman is unreasonable 1 use d weapon on d gunman and go about feeling guilty that u just committed murder as d watch tower says, 2 donot use d weapon and live with the guilt all ur life that someone or people died becos u did ntin to help them.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Most of the things Nimishi wrote is as written. However,

Nimshi:
--- It is not a joke that when you're out preaching (i.e. misleading the uninformed), your members point to houses, saying stuff like 'that will be mine after Armaggeddon; such is the delusion [/color]
I’d be loth to believe this, since (1) I have been this close to countless JW’s and I have not heard anyone do this. (2) Their official teaching seems to be of the view that “physical structures” will not survive into “the new system”.

Nimshi:
At the moment, your Brooklyn masters are indicating that 2014 has some significance. [/color]
This one is new to me. I thought that with the passing on of F.W. Franz they had gradually done away with date setting, having learned from their past mistakes. Well, I guess things never change.

[quote author=Nimshi]
- The JWs keep this silent; yet, the JW leaders have a list of up to 30,000 JW rapists of children in a database.
Right. But I doubt any group would publish such things on the pages of its Watchtower or take out newspaper ads to announce them. The church’s child abuse problem is now fairly well known. CNN, ABC and other major networks have done stories on it, if my memory serves me right. If there is ignorance about such matters among the rank and file, I think that should be blamed on their tendency to refuse to listen to, much less, believe anything bad about the church, as the church is equated with God in the subconscious without the person even realising it. Just look at how someone reacted to an extract showing a specific prediction the church made – that it was a forgery since the church would not be so silly to publish that.

Nimshi:
They also have shares in companies producing weapons of singular and mass destrcution; yet, they criticise war. Do you see the hypocrisy?
I’m not aware of this and I’d be surprised if it is true. I will do some findings.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: wow good post, God is about peace and love and all those Good qualities, and country up against country should be, that was d reason pope pius xii gave so the catholic church was neutral during world war 2, but God is also about justice, and d innocent has a to defend himself against an oppressor, and God is also about prudence, and our life is important to him, this was d reason johnpaul 2 gave for advocating a non-violence-only demonstation in curbing d communist in poland instead of d military alternative, and it was sucessful. I know d issue is black and white to u, but as much as in any conflict i would say diplomacy first as d catholic church teaches, i would have no problem using a weapon on any unreasonable gunman about to shot any one of my family even if d weapon is fatal and even when i do that i would not have done anything wrong just as d catholic church teaches.
Donot pray that u ever be in that situation becos if u ever were u would have 2 options when d gunman is unreasonable 1 use d weapon on d gunman and go about feeling guilty that u just committed murder as d watch tower says, 2 donot use d weapon and live with the guilt all ur life that someone or people died becos u did ntin to help them.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nimshi:
Your religion is dangerous, even though you may not know it.
I have observed the group and I don’t think they are particularly harmful to the individual or the society. It may be the case that I have not given enough thought to the matter. Why do you think they are dangerous?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: wow good post, God is about peace and love and all those Good qualities, and country up against country should be, that was d reason pope pius xii gave so the catholic church was neutral during world war 2, but God is also about justice, and d innocent has a to defend himself against an oppressor, and God is also about prudence, and our life is important to him, this was d reason johnpaul 2 gave for advocating a non-violence-only demonstation in curbing d communist in poland instead of d military alternative, and it was sucessful. I know d issue is black and white to u, but as much as in any conflict i would say diplomacy first as d catholic church teaches, i would have no problem using a weapon on any unreasonable gunman about to shot any one of my family even if d weapon is fatal and even when i do that i would not have done anything wrong just as d catholic church teaches.
Peace

Guy if you have a family and some dumb guy comes in to mess with them do defend them, get it?

But base on nationalistic ideas?
You are on your own.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
MyJoe: Most of the things Nimishi wrote is as written. However,

I’d be loth to believe this, since (1) I have been this close to countless JW’s and I have not heard anyone do this. (2) Their official teaching seems to be of the view that “physical structures” will not survive into “the new system”.

thanks and no thanks.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Maximus85:
My brother, there's a lot you need to know. These people in act 2:46 were eating normal food. Read Luke 22:14-20. It explain how Jesus did it and how he commanded us.
no no no no, it says ''day by day, attending d temple 2gether and breaking bread in their homes, they partook of food...' if d 'breaking bread' was normal food why did d next phase talk about 'partaking of food'? That would be a silly thing to do? Repeating d same thing in one sentence like saying 'so therefore' hey can u remind me what d english man calls such a silly mistake?
I just to back my point 1cor11:23-26, verse 26 says and i quote "for as often as u eat this bead and drink this cup u proclaim d lord's death until he comes" i hope u noticed just as i did that d bible didnt say one a year eat d bread and drink d cup, no the bible says as often as d church does it d church is proclaiming d lord's death. Even if it is done every minute of d day, it proclaims d lord death. That is what my bible say, my bible says 'as often' not yearly.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: no no no no, it says ''day by day, attending d temple 2gether and breaking bread in their homes, they partook of food...' if d 'breaking bread' was normal food why did d next phase talk about 'partaking of food'? That would be a silly thing to do? Repeating d same thing in one sentence like saying 'so therefore' hey can u remind me what d english man calls such a silly mistake?
I just to back my point 1cor11:23-26, verse 26 says and i quote "for as often as u eat this bead and drink this cup u proclaim d lord's death until he comes" i hope u noticed just as i did that d bible didnt say one a year eat d bread and drink d cup, no the bible says as often as d church does it d church is proclaiming d lord's death. Even if it is done every minute of d day, it proclaims d lord death. That is what my bible say, my bible says 'as often' not yearly.
Peace

there are more things that are wrong with religion than this.

Food and NO food. Unless there is a specific purpose.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
truthislight:

thanks and no thanks.
I wasn't doing you any favours or defending your religion - I don't care about the religion, only about the truth as supported by verifiable facts. I was just pointing out what I honestly believe is an error. If the person I quoted his post comes back and proves me wrong, I will accept and update my knowledge. See the difference between iron-cast dogma and genuine enquiry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Pope Appoints Fortunatus Nwachukwu As Permanent Observer At United Nations / Anja Loven Rescues Four Children Accused Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.