Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (19017 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rotfl. So asking you to shut up - as you should have - provokes you and brings out the gutter language in you. He he. Olaadegbu's mouthpiece ke. Your selective reading and shocking manipulation of facts had nothing to do with him - you merely picked him as your anchor and cheaply labelled him an RC without knowing that or caring if he was one to get your message out. And twisting what I said about your church's level of decency to mean that the Catholic people are necessarily decent just suits you fine. Witnesses awarded money, indeed. Celebrate in large prints. Ignore cases where they've been ordered to make payouts.

Anyway, I have no desire to engage this issue, so I will leave you to it and leave the reader to read and learn. Network, indeed. Did you bother to review my history and relationship whth Nimshi on the forum before saying that? No. So you say you want to engage Nimshi on this. Ever heard the saying that you should be careful what you wish for? Lol.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Myjoe

Olaadegbu's mouthpiece ke. Your selective reading and shocking manipulation of facts had nothing to do with him - you merely picked him as your anchor and cheaply labelled him an RC without knowing that or caring if he was one to get your message out. And twisting what I said about your church's level of decency to mean that the Catholic people are necessarily decent just suits you fine.

Beeni, you are his mouthpiece kee! Abi ki lowa buru nibe? gboranmi-deleru, why must you be the one feeling the pinch? i dont need the information from you, catholic or not, i still maitain that he is a catholic, i dont need to give you my reason for that conclusion ok? you are here denying in absencia! he is a catholic ok? until proven otherwise! this denial from you is uncalled for broda-gboranmi-deleru-ajiundo-doko!

Im putting it to you that you dont have morals or religion you can boast of,so you dont have a business in the religion forum when you celebrate vices and failures . if someone says you are not a responsible man,you know what that means,not an insult,but being shy about yourself or who you are can really be a serious matter!

Anyway, I have no desire to engage this issue, so I will leave you to it and leave the reader to read and learn. Network, indeed. Did you bother to review my history and relationship whth Nimshi on the forum before saying that? No. So you say you want to engage Nimshi on this. Ever heard the saying that you should be careful what you wish for? Lol.

you should know that im not like the jws you normally engage,i dont have a boundary,so if you want it softly, im there, and if you want it hot,ehn-hen Mo-wambe, i dey, keep your words to yourself!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Witnesses awarded money, indeed. Celebrate in large prints. Ignore cases where they've been ordered to make payouts.
they have appealed the last one that you guys were making a meal of, and that shows how serious jws are getting on top of the matter. she-o-ti-ri iyen-gbo!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Myjoe

lest i forget, can you say that all this are part of the 'wholesale stuff? answer that!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
firestar: ... shocked^^

lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
MyJoe: I have not read the posts above properly but I have skimmed portions of them. This is typical JW hypocrisy in full blast and it would have been better if Barristers had shut up than post this.

Facts: The RC and the JW churches have both had child abuse problems. It is clearly more serious in the Catholic Church - but there are over a billion Catholics as against 7million JW. Both churches have been accused of coverups and putting church's reputation above victims' interest. Both have made out of court settlements and court-ordered payouts. So where is the moral high ground? Is it the fact a Cardinal has admitted the problem as enlarged by Barristers somewhere above, something the JW leadership do not have the decency to do?

To be sure, I agree that the mistakes of an individual should not be blamed on his church wholesale and I am careful about apportioning blames in this matter, but the JW has no moral high ground here and Barristers should shut ug. Anybody who wants to understand the problem of child abuse in both churches should disregard the jaundice above and do their research with an open mind.

same old deceitful antics.

You first claim not to have red the post well, why then did you comment at the first place?

Did you not read also that there is a policy by the JW to report pedophilia offenders to the police?

Are you trying to cover up Your deceitful judgement that the catholic leadership are more responsible?

Hypocrisy is never a beautiful thing.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
MyJoe: Ola is not even a Catholic, but you had to call him one to enable you dig up that church's Augean stable to, hopefully, overshadow the JW's considerable child abuse problem. A typical case of "You be thief!" "Ehen, you, nko, you no be thief?" - something NL Muslims have elevated to an art.

Ola is a Deeper Life member. Now, dig up the DCLM's child abuse cases by parish and archdiocese to finally shut up Ola after your victory over him in some Trinity thread. wink

doctrine is a very seriouse matter, cus at that level it is not an INDIVIDUAL Failue but the whole body missing the mark.

Is it only trinity that is the issue with Ola deeper life?

What about Tith?

What about rapture?

What about hellfire?

What about immortality of the soul?

What about all rigtheous people will go to heaven?

What about TV is a sin?

What about having a human leader?

Etc etc etc

come off it if you were sent off from the JW stop coming here to do the dirty work for satan.

Ola may even be a catholic like barrister is saying.

If he is a deeper life why is he even fighting president Obama in this forum?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
MyJoe: Rotfl. So asking you to shut up - as you should have - provokes you and brings out the gutter language in you. He he. Olaadegbu's mouthpiece ke. Your selective reading and shocking manipulation of facts had nothing to do with him - you merely picked him as your anchor and cheaply labelled him an RC without knowing that or caring if he was one to get your message out. And twisting what I said about your church's level of decency to mean that the Catholic people are necessarily decent just suits you fine. Witnesses awarded money, indeed. Celebrate in large prints. Ignore cases where they've been ordered to make payouts.

did you really need to provoke him?

Why do you really have to do that?

Is it that he is opening up what you dont wish he should say?

Dont you love the truth?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Myjoe,

see what im talking about,
[size=18pt]However, the court dismissed charges against the Watchtower Society, and directed the plaintiff to pay the Watchtower Society's legal fees amounting to CAD$142,000.[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org

@Truthslight

did you really need to provoke him?

Why do you really have to do that?

provoke ke?

iyen ko si ni diary me at all! vernacular
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by firestar(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
truthislight:

lol

This ehn... na real wa.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
firestar:

This ehn... na real wa.

you dont seem to say anything?

Just observing!

Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by firestar(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2012
truthislight:

you dont seem to say anything?

Just observing!

Peace
smileyWait for it my brother.
I like to be brief, concise, and straight to the point.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2012
firestar:
smileyWait for it my brother.
I like to be brief, concise, and straight to the point.

ok then.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Myjoe
Beeni, you are his mouthpiece kee! Abi ki lowa buru nibe? gboranmi-deleru, why must you be the one feeling the pinch? i dont need the information from you, catholic or not, i still maitain that he is a catholic, i dont need to give you my reason for that conclusion ok? you are here denying in absencia! he is a catholic ok? until proven otherwise! this denial from you is uncalled for broda-gboranmi-deleru-ajiundo-doko!

Im putting it to you that you dont have morals or religion you can boast of,so you dont have a business in the religion forum when you celebrate vices and failures . if someone says you are not a responsible man,you know what that means,not an insult,but being shy about yourself or who you are can really be a serious matter!

you should know that im not like the jws you normally engage,i dont have a boundary,so if you want it softly, im there, and if you want it hot,ehn-hen Mo-wambe, i dey, keep your words to yourself!
Blind demented rage.

Prove that it is not blind rage that drives you to join the league of those inanely having premature ejacu.lation over my beliefs by providing a link to the thread where you asked me direct questions about them and I was shy about myself. Your rage even drove you to say you don’t know if I’m straight or gay – possibly with a view advising me to withdraw from “sexuality forums” the way you would have me withdraw from “religion forums”. Not that not declaring any affiliations or beliefs has anything to do with one’s morality as you shallowly infer. To insinuate that having JW or religion makes a man moral and being without it makes another immoral contains zero rationality. It is idiocy, apologies to Enigma.

In attempting to pontificate on morality, you sound like a cripple attempting football of the American variant. Morality flows from the heart and permeates our thoughts, speech and actions. It is not something you learn from the pages of Watchtower and Awake. And it can certainly not be acquired through being promised eternity in earthly paradise, heaven, 72 virgins, or through being frightened with damnation in hellfire or slaughter at Armageddon. No, these have not necessarily made people moral. We cannot become moral by declaring that we are. And we cannot become immoral merely because someone puts it to us in blind rage that we are.

There is nothing new about your declaration that I have no morals - Witnesses believe just that about all non-Witnesses, even though there is zero basis for such an idea. You consider yourself moral yet you labelled someone with a religion he has not professed to you just so you can drag that church into a thread about Witnesses and hopefully cover up the allegations against the Witnesses. You are moral yet you read facts selectively and manipulate facts, mentioning only the one case where money was awarded to your church. I don’t hold forte for the Catholics – their historical atrocities are well documented but they have repeatedly acknowledged and apologised for them, something the JW leadership does not have the decency to do. That the RC church has serious problems with child abuse, nobody has ever denied, and one doesn’t have to wonder what you hope to gain by dragging it here when the thread is not about the RC church and no Catholic person has challenged you.

Of course, you are like other Witnesses. You are trained to do all the talking while the other person listens meekly. Once you start, an average person has nothing to say in response because you are trained and he isn’t. You love it this way. But once you meet someone who asks serious questions or shows deep knowledge about your church and its beliefs, a different personality comes to the fore. Ehen, so let’s say I am Ola’s “mouthpiece”. What does that mean – that I am wrong and you are right?

I know the Canadian case. And I also know of others. I believe you know them, too, and are aware that the church has paid out millions of dollars. The California case you falsely accused me of making a meal of even though I only mentioned it in passing without bothering to provide a link to it or copy and paste it in large prints as you are wont is just only one of them.

By the way, you seem to think everyone understands Yoruba.

For the benefit of those who are reading, this matter is not one I am wont to beat the Witnesses over the head with – although those who do are justified in doing so since the Witnesses do same to others. I think the child abuse cases are primarily a problem of the individuals involved but there are certain matters that cannot be wished away. To be sure, it is inaccurate and wrong for anyone to say the JW condone child abuse. I also don’t think it is proper to blame the church for the failure of parents and guardians to go to the police. What is faulty are the procedures by which the church handles matters. When I was a student, a Witness chap in his 30’s not far from where I lived was said to have raped a child – the child had screamed about the matter and the case was public knowledge. (This guy had done a lot of bad things in his past, including armed robbery and ritual murder, as revealed in his own private conversations. I was happy for him when he became a Witness, hoping his life would turn around. So you can imagine how bad I felt on hearing he had done child rape). The church wasted no time in setting up a panel and “disfellowshipping” and shunning him. Fine. That shows the church does not condone it.

But what the JW critics and some other observers remind us is that once this guy moves to a new location, the church’s policy says it should not be disclosed to parents in the new congregation that he has the problem of paedophilia. And then there is the two-Witness rule, which ensures that a rapist walks free if the child does not produce two people that witnessed the act. This rule is obviously well-intentioned, as it is meant to protect people against false accusations and serve the course of justice. But it has enabled some rapists to escape. Is it good or bad? You make up your mind.

I only spoke on top this matta to set some facts straight when it appeared some people were unaware of it, or denying it, with some even asking for BBC and CNN. Like I already said, I am not interested in fruitless back and forth arguments over a serious matter that involves lives. I think it is a shame that people would deny or reduce events surrounding child rape. It is also a shame if anyone exaggerates the problem to score points against the Witnesses. My hope is that all the pressure that been brought so far will, if nothing else, compel the JW leadership to overhaul its child abuse policy and do the right thing.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Myjoe

broda-olodo, hear your self again!

In attempting to pontificate on morality, you sound like a cripple attempting football of the American variant. Morality flows from the heart and permeates our thoughts, speech and actions. It is not something you learn from the pages of Watchtower and Awake. And it can certainly not be acquired through being promised eternity in earthly paradise, heaven, 72 virgins, or through being frightened with damnation in hellfire or slaughter at Armageddon. No, these have not necessarily made people moral. We cannot become moral by declaring that we are. And we cannot become immoral merely because someone puts it to us in blind rage that we are.

you need to free some virus upstairs oga, your reasoning is too contamitted sir?

you know that i have already told you that you have already made up your mind on jws issues, and that was just exposed up there,you insist that you you want to learn and just see your vommit up there, oponu-alaini-inu-ro, o-ra-eko-onini-o-tun-wan-bere-change.

But what the JW critics and some other observers remind us is that once this guy moves to a new location, the church’s policy says it should not be disclosed to parents in the new congregation that he has the problem of paedophilia. And then there is the two-Witness rule, which ensures that a Molester walks free if the child does not produce two people that witnessed the act. This rule is obviously well-intentioned, as it is meant to protect people against false accusations and serve the course of justice. But it has enabled some rapists to escape. [/b]Is it good or bad? You make up your mind.

Maybe you believed that people dont know how you present issues in a clever-omo-ajegunle way and pattern, that is, you will praise your opponent first to high heaven,and while he is still licking some seeming taste of belonging high up there, you only remove the ladder and abandon him up there,

pele o, if you dont know, [b]many critics that you are talking about only tried to distort the Jws policy on pedophylia's handling! when i did my own private investigation, i realsed that once a person is a linked to even having a history of pedophilia, such will never be elevated to any position, and would be declared to appropriate people neccesarry.

In fact, elders do call a police themselves if such ones refuse to report themselves!

evidence shows that they are on top of the matter, while catholics gave up completely by saying sex abusers priest should be used for some pedophiles training, what a 'decency'?

I know the Canadian case. And I also know of others. I believe you know them, too, and are aware that the church has paid out millions of dollars.

are you forcing lies on me on what im not aware of? why dont you bring them on here and we total them, broda-oniro!

7 out of 11 cases, Wt were outrightly dismissed,

now only four cases remaining some were appealled, where do you get million dollars settlement?,you are a big liar pretending to be nice, if you are sure,i dare you to copy and paste your million dollar settlement by Wt! here, and lets investigate, i dare you and ready for that ?

Of course, you are like other Witnesses. You are trained to do all the talking while the other person listens meekly. Once you start, an average person has nothing to say in response because you are trained and he isn’t. You love it this way.

oh, so you believed that jws are untrained, and how you got your wholesale theory now betrays you!

im not a baptised witness,but i will defend it, show me your religion, no one! Myjoe, you are an irresponsible man, i have a wife and children and have allowed them to be attending jws church,my children were well behaved, and in my heart i knew that jws contribution in the training has a positive impact.
but im still putting it to you that you are an irresponsible man,sitting on the fence! simple!

When I was a student, a Witness chap in his 30’s not far from where I lived was said to have Molested a child – the child had screamed about the matter and the case was public knowledge. (This guy had done a lot of bad things in his past, including armed robbery and ritual murder, as revealed in his own private conversations. I was happy for him when he became a Witness, hoping his life would turn around. So you can imagine how bad I felt on hearing he had done child Molestation). The church wasted no time in setting up a panel and “disfellowshipping” and shunning him. Fine. That shows the church does not condone it.
Concucted!, rubbish-lies-formulated!

do you read psycology! i guess? your cook up stories hold no water here, the purpose to put them together is already defeated every jws knows your crafty intention.

c
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
Myjoe contaminated reasoning!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2012
MyJoe: Rotfl. So asking you to shut up - as you should have - provokes you and brings out the gutter language in you. He he. Olaadegbu's mouthpiece ke. Your selective reading and shocking manipulation of facts had nothing to do with him - you merely picked him as your anchor and cheaply labelled him an RC without knowing that or caring if he was one to get your message out. And twisting what I said about your church's level of decency to mean that the Catholic people are necessarily decent just suits you fine. Witnesses awarded money, indeed. Celebrate in large prints. Ignore cases where they've been ordered to make payouts.

Note, Barrister has no reason to manipulate anything. You are just a typical Nigerian. They intentionally turn a deaf hear to the truth. James 1:22 says that you should be a doer of the word, and not hearers only, DECEIVING YOURSELVES WITH FALSE REASONING. With all the evidence given, that JW doesn't support child abuse, you are still not convinced. What is your gain? As for us the JWs we will continue doing what 1 Peter 3:15...defending our faith with mild temper and deep respect.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2012
some of Myjoe's formulated stories,some sounds this way,

...on his alledged marriage issue with jws, he concort a story starting this way;

My-friend's-classmate's-mother-back-in-the-day's

ask him further details, Myjoe declined totally.but he rather cook another formulated stories, that time he was 8 yrs old 'then' to make up a similar story to cover the embarrasment one of 'friend's-classmate's-mother-back-in-the-day's'.

Now a 30 yr old molester maybe myjoe is living with that one,which he has not denied......blah....blah....blaaaah.....! Myjoe will now put ingredients maggi,seasonings,curry etc to first praise jws taking prompt action, at this stage, he believed that you must have licked some sweet contentment by his crafty praise, but just watch out to where the danger really lies......towards the end of each paragraphs of his story or just after his crafty surpport. na today?

engage him with bible discussion he fades into oblivion, he is not religious, irresponsible,immoral,dirty reasoning, virus-currupt-upstairs,childishly crafty, few of his traits among others, yoruba people refer to people like Myjoe as ologbon-areke-reke, atogbo-maigbon, its a serious thing sha!!!
you know that his activity here can be regarded as; eni-to-nsun,to-wa-njarunpa!eedi!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2012
forumites;
How do you recognise an iiresponsible man?, one of the factors that can be deemed 'irresponsible' cam stem from 'using or alligning oneself selfishly with the best part of an event or that of a person' only to dump the event or persons embarrasing side.

A review of Myjoe's surport for Catholics goes thus (from the other tread as a refference only)
Myjoe on catholics;

Catholic folk defers to one unelected elderly man. The Witnesses defer to a group of 12 or so men - elderly, unelected, all-male, nearly all-white. The Catholics are expected to agree with everything the Pope says, but this is not so rigid. The Witnesses are expected to agree with everything the group of 12 says - this is very rigid. So while two Catholics may disagree with a papal declaration and discuss it among themselves, it is unheard-of for two Witnesses to voice out dissent about any official pronouncement of the church to each other. You are expected to agree completely in all things all the time. Very similar. Quite different.

Myjoe as Catholics mouthpiece above holding brief for the catholic against his alledged rigid style of the witnesses. changed after being confronted with embarrassing huge mess of his dear catholic that is not rigid,see below;

Anyway, I have no desire to engage this issue, so I will leave you to it and leave the reader to read and learn.

further expose to the catholics mess, Myjoe was uncomfortable at all only to betray his promise of ''I have no desire to engage this issue'' to put these below together;

I don’t hold forte for the Catholics – their historical atrocities are well documented but they have repeatedly acknowledged and apologised for them, something the JW leadership does not have the decency to do. That the RC church has serious problems with child abuse, nobody has ever denied, and one doesn’t have to wonder what you hope to gain by dragging it here when the thread is not about the RC church and no Catholic person has challenged you.

he was more pained that no one is challenging me, but choose to do that briefly before handling the batton to anyone as soon as possible.

going by analysis in America alone, 1 elder out of a total of 54 jws church was accused, a similar discription of these is Lagos which may fall within the range of 50-60 church of jws,that is to say that the whole lagos state only one jw elder, was accussed, while other 53 churches elders of jws are free of accusations. and in 50 states of America, 40 churches approx. do not have that accusations at all.This is due to The GB being rigid.

now lets see the UNRIGID OR FLEXIBLE system of the catholics that Myjoe is irresponsibly shying away from;

[size=14pt]The John Jay report indicated that some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. This number constituted approximately 4% of the 110,000 priests who had served during the period covered by the survey (1950–2002). The report found that, over the 52-year period covered by the study, "the problem was indeed widespread and affected more than 95 percent of the dioceses and approximately 60 percent of religious communities."[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_the_United_States#Number_of_allegations

now, which one is better? the rigid GB style or the catholics embarasing type!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2012
truthislight:

birds of the same feathers flocking together.

All using JW detrators website.

Have a life.

Ola, Nimshi does not even believe in the God you claim to serve but the both of you are here doing the same thing, the work of your master.

He supports muslim or he is a muslim, i dont know for myjoe yet, but time will tell, he is very Good in hiding his antics.

MyJoe: your patience is commendable.

truthislight: I think it wouldn't be rude to say this: you arrive at conclusions you know nothing about. Now, many of us do that, but some are able to slam the breaks on it ans realise they may have been wrong. But you, hmnn . . . You mistake criticism - even scathing criticism - for something else. Calling Jehovah/Yahweh the tribal god of the Jews, for example, drives you into a fit. I tell you: do you think calling the deity you call Jehovah/Yahweh a tribal god of the Jews, or noting that he - as presented in the 'old' testament - was particularly efficient at killing people he didn't like (children, women, etc etc), for instance somehow means Yahweh/Jehovah will like me less than you because you pick a bag and go to people's houses? You're making a mistake.

But I'll give you this: you may be correct in the above that I may not believe in the same God as Ola (I have no clear view of Ola's god/God); but how could anyone take you serious when you conclude that Ola & are are doing the work of our 'master'? You're only reiterating the victimhood that's been part of your dehumanisation* by the Watchtower Society.

I will now recall that great debate in the bible, between Job and his brilliant interlocutors: if you must bring a case in support of God, you must also be truthful. It is truthful to describe Yahweh/Jehovah as the tribal god of the Jews; just as it is truthful to write that he allowed genocide and infanticide; and that he is sometimes prone to impulse actions with disastrous consequences, and that he is sometimes rash; in his favour: he has demonstrated a willingness to listen to human reasoning and change his behaviour: you JWs, and many Christians, I must say, miss this last trait. Those who know Yahweh/Jehovah, know it, and they use that knowledge well. Unfortunately, your leaders in Brooklyn have programmed you not to think that way.

Sorry; but I'll be watching how your drooling becomes an irreversible embarrassment for you and your faith.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2012

truthislight: I think it wouldn't be rude to say this: you arrive at conclusions you know nothing about. Now, many of us do that, but some are able to slam the breaks on it ans realise they may have been wrong. But you, hmnn . . . You mistake criticism - even scathing criticism - for something else. Calling Jehovah/Yahweh the tribal god of the Jews, for example, drives you into a fit. I tell you: do you think calling the deity you call Jehovah/Yahweh a tribal god of the Jews, or noting that he - as presented in the 'old' testament - was particularly efficient at killing people he didn't like (children, women, etc etc), for instance somehow means Yahweh/Jehovah will like me less than you because you pick a bag and go to people's houses? You're making a mistake.

But I'll give you this: you may be correct in the above that I may not believe in the same God as Ola (I have no clear view of Ola's god/God); but how could anyone take you serious when you conclude that Ola & are are doing the work of our 'master'? You're only reiterating the victimhood that's been part of your dehumanisation* by the Watchtower Society.

I will now recall that great debate in the bible, between Job and his brilliant interlocutors: if you must bring a case in support of God, you must also be truthful. It is truthful to describe Yahweh/Jehovah as the tribal god of the Jews; just as it is truthful to write that he allowed genocide and infanticide; and that he is sometimes prone to impulse actions with disastrous consequences, and that he is sometimes rash; in his favour: he has demonstrated a willingness to listen to human reasoning and change his behaviour: you JWs, and many Christians, I must say, miss this last trait. Those who know Yahweh/Jehovah, know it, and they use that knowledge well. Unfortunately, your leaders in Brooklyn have programmed you not to think that way.

Sorry; but I'll be watching how your drooling becomes an irreversible embarrassment for you and your faith.

empty talk! shio!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Maximus85:
Note, Barrister has no reason to manipulate anything. You are just a typical Nigerian. They intentionally turn a deaf hear to the truth. James 1:22 says that you should be a doer of the word, and not hearers only, DECEIVING YOURSELVES WITH FALSE REASONING. With all the evidence given, that JW doesn't support child abuse, you are still not convinced. What is your gain? As for us the JWs we will continue doing what 1 Peter 3:15...defending our faith with mild temper and deep respect.
So this is your reading of the exchange. That I am a typical Nigerian who has refused to be convinced that the Witnesses don’t support child abuse in spite of copious evidence brought forth. Well, we do know that reading and comprehension aren’t your strong points.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
BARRISTERS: forumites;
How do you recognise an iiresponsible man?, one of the factors that can be deemed 'irresponsible' cam stem from 'using or alligning oneself selfishly with the best part of an event or that of a person' only to dump the event or persons embarrasing side.

A review of Myjoe's surport for Catholics goes thus (from the other tread as a refference only)

Myjoe as Catholics mouthpiece above holding brief for the catholic against his alledged rigid style of the witnesses. changed after being confronted with embarrassing huge mess of his dear catholic that is not rigid,see below;

further expose to the catholics mess, Myjoe was uncomfortable at all only to betray his promise of ''I have no desire to engage this issue'' to put these below together;

he was more pained that no one is challenging me, but choose to do that briefly before handling the batton to anyone as soon as possible.

going by analysis in America alone, 1 elder out of a total of 54 jws church was accused, a similar discription of these is Lagos which may fall within the range of 50-60 church of jws,that is to say that the whole lagos state only one jw elder, was accussed, while other 53 churches elders of jws are free of accusations. and in 50 states of America, 40 churches approx. do not have that accusations at all.This is due to The GB being rigid.

now lets see the UNRIGID OR FLEXIBLE system of the catholics that Myjoe is irresponsibly shying away from;

[size=14pt]The John Jay report indicated that some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. This number constituted approximately 4% of the 110,000 priests who had served during the period covered by the survey (1950–2002). The report found that, over the 52-year period covered by the study, "the problem was indeed widespread and affected more than 95 percent of the dioceses and approximately 60 percent of religious communities."[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_the_United_States#Number_of_allegations

now, which one is better? the rigid GB style or the catholics embarasing type!

You should be embarrassed at that ^^^. How can you be so dishonest as to cut a portion I said I have no desire to engage an issue and paste and link it with an unrelated portion from another thread? You sound so hysterical, you deserve some pity, as you lash out like a wounded beast in one of them dragon movies. I certainly would not like to be your wife and kids when you are angry.

Do you rub your brain cells together, at all? Let’s say I am the “mouthpiece” of the Catholics as you have now decided to croon, again, does that automatically mean I am wrong and you are right? If I was their spokesman, which I am not, I doubt I have been an embarrassment for them as you have been for the JW with your incoherent arguments! You keep repeating that I was arguing alone, does that make you right? So no one is challenging you. A lot of nonsense gets spewed around here. Sometimes people can’t be bothered to challenge you – it doesn’t mean you are right. Besides, you speak for a closed group that most people know nothing about its inner workings and so they usually don’t know how to respond to you guys. Again, that doesn’t mean you are right. The way to get people to take you seriously is to calm down and engage the issues. Not when you scream "contaminated reasoning" without showing the particulars for the statement by picking up a single argument of mine and deconstructing it.

That I am not engaging the substantive issue of child abuse by trying to convince anyone about it does not mean I will not respond to your direct lies and misrepresentations, either of MyJoe or the issue at hand.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Nimshi

Im not a jw,but i give them my total surport, but if you dont believe in God,with the uncertainty in the way you Mock his God using a small letter 'g' stripping his acclaimed God of 'dignity' and olaadegbu is very comfortable with that?, thats an evidence of conspiracy.

expecially on this tread it is noted here, where you;

(Nimshi) played an 'actor of the 3rd part' while Nimshi go on and on to copy and paste accusations from other sites (news agent with the task to supply latest news) to rub and rub and rub on and on and on! and

(olaadegbu)played an 'actor of the 1st part'.His work; supplying imformations and join-join quotations criminally lifted from a whole paragraphs to fit into a concorted secondary context to prove your collective points,

(Myjoe) plays 'actor of the Second part' his own job is to regulate, that is to play along with your preys preferably interested jws, Myjoe's job is to commit these ones into making a statement, he conningly rebrand their answers and deliver them to suit a ready made join-join and lifted quotations unjustly lifted from the original paragraphs of olaadegbu,

confirmation of working together for 'a master',
Myjoe's emotional outburst betrays the union between ola-myjoe-nimshi! as merely anonymous friends like others but gave us a hint.to mislead he said ola is a Deeper-life, while ola's activities are known to be with the catholics,and myjoe could not wait for ola to speak on that(it may not even be neccesary again)but rushed after being pained with the embarrasement of the catholic to save his oga,..ola's dignity(if he ever have one)
the same myjoe claiming that anyone is anonymous on NL 'knows much' and 'cares much' about ola (see bolded below).

(1)
Olaadegbu's mouthpiece ke..... - you merely picked him as your anchor and cheaply labelled him an RC without knowing that or caring if he was one to get your message out.

Ola is a Deeper Life member. Now, dig up the DCLM's child abuse cases by parish and archdiocese to finally shut up Ola after your victory over him in some Trinity thread.

i mention something in my last post, see it again, myjoe waiting for someone to give the batton among the trio, ;

he was more pained that no one is challenging me, but choose to do that briefly before handling the batton to anyone as soon as possible

just that way, it happened; see the response after the batton taker, and who took the batton;

(2)
Nimshi:MyJoe: your patience is commendable.

see the unholly trinity union between these trio;OLAADEGBU-MYJOE-NIMSHI, all working for a particular master 'in quote'.

they all agree that it is wrong to follow directions through the GB of jws, but what impact do the GB had on its members who were formerly a non witneses before but joined to become a jw. the impact in the U.S.A. child abuse cases affects less than ten states out of 50 cases, and all were the eleven people and all who were accused were all disfelloshiped , with just 11 cases,after some of which there are case duplications were strucked out of court later, in all, more that 40 states of the U.S are not having a case of that nature and following watchtower had really uphold the dignity of the jws.

Myjoe surport the flexible catholic system agaist the GB like this, here is myjoe's quote;

The Witnesses are expected to agree with everything the group of 12 says - this is very rigid. So [size=14pt]while two Catholics may disagree with a papal declaration and discuss it among themselves,[/size] it is unheard-of for two Witnesses to voice out dissent about any official pronouncement of the church to each other. You are expected to agree completely in all things all the time. Very similar. Quite different.

Now, lets see the reppercussion of these below of not following directions in unity;

from the WIKIPEDIA LINK ABOVE
Here are some things that build up to the usa bankruptcy saga, how i wish they can follow the alledged rigid rule of the wachtower;

In response to criticism that the Catholic hierarchy should have acted more quickly and decisively to remove priests accused of intimate misconduct, contemporary bishops have responded that the hierarchy was unaware until recent years of the danger in shuffling priests from one parish to another and in concealing the priests' problems from those they served. [size=14pt]For example, Cardinal Roger Mahony of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, said: "We have said repeatedly that ... our understanding of this problem and the way it's dealt with today evolved, and that in those years ago, decades ago, people didn't realize how serious this was, and so, rather than pulling people out of ministry directly and fully, they were moved."[/size]

this is the kind of freedom, that myjoe,nimshi and Olaadegbu are canvassing for labbeling that of the GB dehumanisation, the pope will give a direction, then the priest would act otherwise, but who is deceiving who?

lets see how that freedom works;
some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. This number constituted approximately 4% of the 110,000 priests who had served during the period covered by the survey (1950–2002). The report found that, over the 52-year period covered by the study, "the problem was indeed widespread and affected more than [size=18pt]95 percent of the dioceses and approximately 60 percent of religious communities."[/size]

[size=14pt]ninety five percent is approximately 100 percent of shame, the flexible style that encourages recycling instead of total expell now metarmorphosed into these below in the U.S;
BishopAccountability reports that figure reached more than $3 billion in 2012.[13][23] Addressing "a flood of abuse claims" five dioceses (Tucson, Arizona; Spokane, Washington; Portland, Oregon.; Davenport, Iowa, and San Diego) got bankruptcy protection.[20] Eight Catholic diocese have declared bankruptcy due to sex abuse cases from 2004-2011.[24][/size]

Here we are, eight dioceese are declared officilly bankrupt, and what is the cause? does it pay to be flexible with Gods rule? the way Shameful catholic-Olaadegbu and his mouth-piece Myjoe and Aetheist-Nimshi=unholly-trinity-union against watchtower seeming rigid standard of maintaining more than 90 per-cent of the u.s.a 50 state unmention in any abuse cases?

shame will not let Myjoe to jump in support of catholics again as he had already said that they have merely apologised, but has the apology helped the contamination of recycling of sex-abuse prists instead of outright dismissal, a contamination affecting 95 per cen of dioceece in america,
what a flexibility!

now, nimshi said the jws are calling other church fraud, yes catholic expecially, are fraud, my claim agrees with the defination of fraud in the sense that cash deposits of a church, the catholics demand monies from their member who lost their loved ones to appease the 'soul of the dead in purgatory before entering heaven or hell''

what happened to these accounts meant for the 'purgatory soul appeasing fund' was the fund still there in the 8 diocess above when they were declared bankrupt? were the fund used to settle huge cases, if yes is that not fraud? you left the soul unappeased in the purgatory suffering after diverting the fund to settle sex abuse claims!such that buildings had to be sold in the u.s diocess to pay for sex-abuse settlement. why did the catholic in these areas only after the bankruptcy loan and buildings sold considers the rigid system?

instead of Myjoe to answer these above the way he quickly defend the rigid,system he claimed that GB is using later borrowed by the catholics to force out priest, Myjoe declined not to have interest in arguing the matter, what an irresponsible man!..omo-arije-ni-modaru-awabe-aya!!!

recognising the watchtowers effort of zero tolerance, in 2004, in the canadian case;

[size=18pt]However, the court dismissed charges against the Watchtower Society, and directed the plaintiff to pay the Watchtower Society's legal fees amounting to CAD$142,000.

[/size]

the watchtower were awarded legal fees!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Myjoe

why are you angry, i want you to de-convert me and my co-travellers!!!thats what you said on the other tread, so for your information, we have a long way to go here, you will continue to react and react to my findings and declarations on the forum,because i want you to de-convert me!!!are you ready?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
I am responding to your earlier posts primarily because of the portion you asked me to substantiate my allegations that your church has made payouts since that concerns the veracity or otherwise of my claims, and hence my integrity. The rest of your post is mostly screaming invectives in two languages and making allegations directed at my person rather than the issue, allegations you somehow believe will stick just because you make them even without building any premise for them.

I have consistently declined to post links or copy and paste in this thread even when people demanded BBC and CNN and you will not stampede me into doing anything. Your church has not denied that it has made payouts – it has admitted that much in conventions in the US as I stated earlier. You believe that’s a lie? You will believe what you like. This matter is public knowledge. The matter of payouts believed to run into millions made to 16 victims is stated in the same Wiki article you yourself have already invested with credibility by lifting from it. As is a case involving $788,000 or so. Yet you have desperately turned around to accuse me of “forcing lies” about what you are not aware of on you in stating that you know about payouts.

There have been payouts which your selective use of facts has kept you too hamstrung to admit. There have been other court cases involving payouts – your attempt to pass off the eleven cases involving only elders as eleven cases involving the whole church notwithstanding. Anyone interested in the above can copy and paste your link to JW and child abuse cases in the previous page. My primary reason for getting involved with you in this thread and pooh-poohing your post was because you skipped all these, picked the one case where the Witnesses were awarded money and contrasted that against a truckload of material against the RC even though they are in no way a subject of discussion in thread and even though there is also a lot of material against the JW on the matter online. I don’t need to engage the issue to do this. If I was engaging the issue I would match you in copying and pasting truckloads of info. I had only one point – that since both churches have been accused in the matter and have paid out money, one does not have a moral high ground over the other. Anyone who follows that link of yours will establish this fact. Further reading will help them further. So I have accomplished my aim of calling you out on your egregious posts. It doesn’t matter what you spout in your blind rage and I have not even asked anyone to take anything from me. I have invited them to make their own findings, hear from the critics, the victims and their families, the media and the Witness’ spokespersons and make up their minds, as this thread hardly does justice to the subject of child abuse among the Witnesses.

Show me where I have praised your church to the valleys, much less the high heavens. Saying that they don’t ordinarily condone things like child abuse is a statement of fact, nothing more. I have no reason to praise or defame your church – I explained that to your one of your comrades earlier. Do you know what truth and objectivity is? If I said a particular highway robber has a policy of not attacking pregnant women, am I saying he is a good person or just stating a fact? If a notorious street brawler rescues a child from a burning house, should we ignore it because he is ordinarily not a nice person?

But truth and objectivity are things you are clearly incapable of comprehending, hence your belief that everyone must spout his affiliation or ideology and defend it at the expense of truth. That is why you would interpret my statement of fact concerning the Catholic Church’s decent act of owning up for its misdeeds as saying that they are necessarily decent. You remind me of a friend who was accused of being “stingy” for “mising” paper even after she had explained that she was only concerned about the trees. Her accuser, like you, lacked higher thinking and simply had no concept of environmental sustainability. Yeah, another story for you to attack and bend out of shape.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
I see you don’t have the common sense or maturity to leave the other thread to continue with its relative sanity but would import it here. You have never shown any maturity, anyway – boasting that “I knocked off OLAADEGBU on Trinity” and so on. And so you will have to bring the marriage story here to, hopefully, tar me. I don’t need to deny your misrepresentations. I will post the link to the discussion for anyone to read the thread and make up their minds. Here is it.

It is not the first time your blind rage is leading you to tell direct lies in this thread, so I should not bother asking you where I indicated interest in pursuing a discussion and then “faded in oblivion” from the “Bible discussion.” You are yet to substantiate your claim that I was shy to disclose anything about my religious views after I challenged you to. It doesn’t matter to me what you think of me on an anonymous forum. Really, it doesn’t matter. Outside of here, I doubt it would. Yes, it’s an anonymous forum. While my core beliefs are known to those who have cared to read or know, I will leave those who have elected to sweat over the matter and break their beaks crooning about it to keep at it. We now know your religious affiliation, your sexual orientation and your profession, and that you are married and have kids who are well behaved. In your opinion, I have not declared any of these. Maybe when you get to number 10, by which time you would have revealed your name, family tree and blood group, we will know you are serious. The way your anger is currently out of control, I guess anything should be expected from you.

The story of the only Witness paedo case I have personally witnessed was not told for you (the one your blind rage has driven you to say I was likely living with the person and quickly added that I had “not denied” something that had not been alleged, all after previously saying it was a made up story). I specifically told it to show that when cases of paedophilia are clearly established, the church takes action. It was not meant to praise the church as you have hastily or deviously concluded. It takes nothing away from the two issues of disclosure and the two-witness rule.

I paid keen attention reading the portion where you talked about your “private investigation”. You went talking about “privileges” which no one has said anything about. I was sincerely hoping to read from you that the church now makes disclosures to all the PARENTS in any parish (called congregation) where there is someone with a history of paedophilia so I would clap for them for finally having the courage to change the policy and do the right thing. I just read the Wiki article on the matter, the one you have been lifting portions of and giving your large print treatment, and I think good progress has been made since I last read up on this matter. I like the bit that the offender can’t go out preaching in the house to house without being chaperoned – for what that is worth. But the issue of disclosure remains – your clever employment of the empty phrase “would be declared to appropriate people necessary” does not blind anyone.

You know of a case where elders called the police themselves after offenders refused to make a report? Share it. I have read stories where elders clearly manipulated victims into keeping things hushed up. That sounds like the Nigerian case of the child that got missing at an expressway church (not JW). Fairly common behaviour among religious folk, I guess. While such parents and guardians should be blamed for letting themselves fall for it and while most of the victim stories I have reviewed are mostly a failure of parenting in my opinion, a church’s policy can go a long way in improving things or making them bad.

It’s a shame you didn’t reveal any policy of disclosure to parents. The current policy is that parents are not informed there is a paedophile in their midst, while the paedo himself is asked to place certain limits on himself. Read your Wiki article again. Then read some more. This exchange is fruitless, and you are better left to wallow in your rage and exult in your fool’s paradise. In your imagination and according to your church’s doctrine, you are more moral than me because you are a Witness. Stale gist. I expect you to read this post, ignore facts, and come back with conjectures and invectives. I believe those reading us read further and get the facts beyond your excessive efforts to muddy the issue. I have already exposed your hypocrisy in manipulating facts and dragging the RC church, the JW’s favourite object of pillory, into a thread about the JW.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nimshi:
Thank you. It is not usually proper to descend and join the likes of Barristers. But I think it was necessary to call him out earlier on his shocking manipulation of facts.

BARRISTERS: @Myjoe
why are you angry, i want you to de-convert me and my co-travellers!!!thats what you said on the other tread, so for your information, we have a long way to go here, you will continue to react and react to my findings and declarations on the forum,because i want you to de-convert me!!!are you ready?
Ok, you have shown that you have crase and I see you are determined to sustain a campaign of lies against me. Obviously, you don't know what you are doing to your reputation in this section. But if you still have hopes of being taken seriously, please demonstrate (1) that I am angry (2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum. For anyone reading, I have never entertained the notion of converting or "de-converting" Barristers, any member of the JW, or any member of any religion or faith group and I have never expressed such around here. But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.

**Edited.**
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Myjoe

sho! good boy, im enjoying your write-up now,at least you are coming out of your shell more real now, it allows me to have full knowledge of who you are.

My problem with you here is that you were so sure that the church had paid out millions of dollars! see a confirmative sentence you used below;

Myjoe I know the Canadian case. And I also know of others. I believe you know them, too, and are aware that the church has paid out millions of dollars.

only to come out with a tag less than a million below (788,000D) twisting what you earlier said that they have paid out millions by using the word 'believed to run into millions''why cant you use the word the way it sounds later but you choose to exegerate,figure below is less than a million sir,
Myjoe:The matter of payouts believed to run into millions made to 16 victims is stated in the same Wiki article you yourself have already invested with credibility by lifting from it. As is a case involving $788,000 or so. Yet you have desperately turned around to accuse me of “forcing lies” about what you are not aware of on you in stating that you know about payouts.
was watchtower indicted in this particular matter? do they admit? was an elder involved? was there duplication of same case in that suit?
my own reseach up there was that of catholic priests,
Also, it was mentioned that undisclosed amount, which shows that it does not surport your claim of paying millions, 788,000D,is less! watchtower never paid millions and that is a fact!!! you said i ommited it, but could not fix 'undisclosed' you saw there after your seach!!!you see your life?

now that you have denied this below, go to page 5 of the other tread! see where you said it again!

Myjoe :Do you get it? Thank you. It seems you are so anxious to declare victory and gloat that when you see an “opening” you dive in with both hands and feet. As you are a lawyer, I believe, a young one, this is dangerous. I mean, lawyers exploit openings but experienced ones do it with caution. What you do is to try to get into the other person’s mind. That helps you to see why he said what he did. Whereas if you jump without doing that what you thought was an opening might be a bait and you will swallow it. Not that that is what happened here – there was no bait. What I meant should have been clear to any objective minded person of average intelligence. And I hope you tone down your attacks after this post. Speculate all you like about imaginary motives I have to denigrate your wonderful religion and de-convert you and your co-travellers, but if you come back at me in that manner I will assume a change of tone is in order. Have a nice day.
so are you ready now! because there is more i ve got to engage you and the trio with. confirm first!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
BARRISTERS,

you're a joke.

Who cares if you're a JW or not?

You're an embarrassment to the human species.

But you may have a childlike sense of humour, eh; I don't know of Ola & MyJoe, but I'm trilled to be part of that Trinity ;-)

But you, you have your head firmly implanted in your rectum: your front end and rear are a duality unto yourself; congratulations (I must not go wash my fingers after typing that). . .

I have noticed MyJoe - whom I have fiercely disagreed with on this thread - is a very patient human; and even MyJoe says you're irredeemable, it's time to wipe the floor with you.

When your elders find you're having these conversations on the Internet, you'll be hurled into the backroom and thoroughly chastised, after which you will 'repent' in ashes and shame. Really, do you think you're free? You're not. but that's your choice; the problem is that you mislead people. And you have rather poor reasoning skills.

And, your manner of cut/paste with others' words tell you've learned very well from your WT masters.

Well done. Your masters will reward you ;-)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
and lest i forget, i have shown just in one link bishopaccountability.com a 3billion dollar claim in 2012 only in the u.s.a, Myjoe's own millions claim hangs on 'believed to be'' and not specific, thats just how irresponsible he is!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Nimshi

Agbaya-agba-akan-akidanidani! get someone to interprete that! it seems local isn'nt it? but you will get the purpose why im using another language to yeye your ego!
you have dissapointed me with the little write up below, i expect long ones;
Who cares if you're a JW or not?

You're an embarrassment to the human species.

But you may have a childlike sense of humour, eh; I don't know of Ola & MyJoe, but I'm trilled to be part of that Trinity ;-)

But you, you have your head firmly implanted in your rectum: your front end and rear are a duality unto yourself; congratulations (I must not go wash my fingers after typing that). . .

I have noticed MyJoe - whom I have fiercely disagreed with on this thread - is a very patient human; and even MyJoe says you're irredeemable, it's time to wipe the floor with you.

you are thrilled to be part of the trinity! thats just what i need, olodo-rabata-oju-eja-loooje! another one!

maybe you have disagreed previously to agree is no issue here, you are trilled, i think i can work with that!!!

When your elders find you're having these conversations on the Internet, you'll be hurled into the backroom and thoroughly chastised, after which you will 'repent' in ashes and shame. Really, do you think you're free? You're not. but that's your choice; the problem is that you mislead people. And you have rather poor reasoning skills.

i dont know which elder you are talking about,or anybody that can tell me not to do anything here? im independent on my own! but would love to kick your butt!! anytime you vommit on this page, oponu-alaini-ironu!!!yoruba ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,haaa!!!

when i read your reply up there, the picture that came to my mind was that you are an imbecille, should i paste one for you? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Christians Protest In Benue Over The Killings Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.