Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (19022 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Nimshi: BARRISTERS,

you're a joke.

Who cares if you're a JW or not?

You're an embarrassment to the human species.

But you may have a childlike sense of humour, eh; I don't know of Ola & MyJoe, but I'm trilled to be part of that Trinity ;-)

But you, you have your head firmly implanted in your rectum: your front end and rear are a duality unto yourself; congratulations (I must not go wash my fingers after typing that). . .

I have noticed MyJoe - whom I have fiercely disagreed with on this thread - is a very patient human; and even MyJoe says you're irredeemable, it's time to wipe the floor with you.

When your elders find you're having these conversations on the Internet, you'll be hurled into the backroom and thoroughly chastised, after which you will 'repent' in ashes and shame. Really, do you think you're free? You're not. but that's your choice; the problem is that you mislead people. And you have rather poor reasoning skills.

And, your manner of cut/paste with others' words tell you've learned very well from your WT masters.

Well done. Your masters will reward you ;-)

Mr. We are not saying we are the most righteous. But come to think of it, Jesus, John, Paul and other men of God in the days of old were also accused of misleading people. The world is under the influence of the wicked one (satan) so we can't expect people to want to hear the truth about satan and his present system of things. And again, when you are pressed don't insult people, because we are trained to teach with self control and deep reapect. Jesus christ and his disciples preached the good news of God's kingdom from house to house, door to door, and in the whole world we the JW seems to be the ones taking this assignment primary. Remember the bible said that the road to salvation is very tiny but the path to destruction is very large and wide. Give it a thought. Why are we the JWs so different? Do you know that Jesus has more than 12 disciples when he was on earth? There were 70 other disciples. We take our time to study the Bible before going out to preach. Satan is not resting, he is doing his best to make sure that our preaching assignment is not succcessful. Little wonder why some people will not listen.
Even among us the JWs, we have some people that has allowed satan to use them and if you know this much about JWs and you don't know how we dis fellowship wrong doers, then I find it hard to acknowledge your un-bias stand in this issue.
All you are portraying is pure hatred for the JWs. Well....we don't mind, in fact we are expecting more. None of Gods kingdom preacher were treated well. Jesus was killed, stephen was stoned to death, John the baptizer was beheaded,some were imprisoned, some were even burnt alive. We are prepared for all these. You may continue, Paul was Saul, he hated christians until he encountered the truth. God help us all. Take it.... We are worshiping God and not satan.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Maximus85:
Mr. We are not saying we are the most righteous. But come to think of it, Jesus, John, Paul and other men of God in the days of old were also accused of misleading people. The world is under the influence of the wicked one (satan) so we can't expect people to want to hear the truth about satan and his present system of things. And again, when you are pressed don't insult people, because we are trained to teach with self control and deep reapect. Jesus christ and his disciples preached the good news of God's kingdom from house to house, door to door, and in the whole world we the JW seems to be the ones taking this assignment primary. Remember the bible said that the road to salvation is very tiny but the path to destruction is very large and wide. Give it a thought. Why are we the JWs so different? Do you know that Jesus has more than 12 disciples when he was on earth? There were 70 other disciples. We take our time to study the Bible before going out to preach. Satan is not resting, he is doing his best to make sure that our preaching assignment is not succcessful. Little wonder why some people will not listen.
Even among us the JWs, we have some people that has allowed satan to use them and if you know this much about JWs and you don't know how we dis fellowship wrong doers, then I find it hard to acknowledge your un-bias stand in this issue.
All you are portraying is pure hatred for the JWs. Well....we don't mind, in fact we are expecting more. None of Gods kingdom preacher were treated well. Jesus was killed, stephen was stoned to death, John the baptizer was beheaded,some were imprisoned, some were even burnt alive. We are prepared for all these. You may continue, Paul was Saul, he hated christians until he encountered the truth. God help us all. Take it.... We are worshiping God and not satan.

There're lots of mistakes and needless assumptions in your post, starting from the first words; people who make f*oolish assumptions provide into a window into how their mind works.

Are you people now Jesus, Paul, etc etc? Of course, you are saying you are the most righteous.

If the world is under the influence of Satan, then why did you climb in bed with the UN, your 'wild beast' of Revelation?

Ah, look: starting from my original post, I'd made it clear that I do not think anything of wiping the floor with posters who clearly present as men and want to lord it over everyone else, includign their favourite targets: women. Your religion deeply despises women; that's clear. Don't expect any reverence here. MyJoe is the moderate one who has a different approach.

What you'r epreaching isn't what JEsus and his disciples preached. Your good news is this: 'everyone not a JW will be killed by your god anytime soon, so join our little group so you can be safe'; isn't that it? It's not good news; it's nonsense.

JWs are different partly because they are deluded; and partly because years of indoctrination would have fried your brains. This is the clear mark of irrationality: youwill accept whatever your masters in Brooklyn publish in the Watchtower as truth; that's supreme mental slavery. Give it a thought.

You don't study the bible: you say whatever Brooklyn says to say, inlcuding reading from your nonReasoning from the Scriptures in response to questions over your heads.

You have a persecution complex about this Satan fellow. How many of you people? Seven million or so, supported, presumably by angels, eh? And Satan's been running ropes around you for how long? You can't even keep the children of JWs in, with your retention rates lower than 40%; then you attack poor, uninformed people in third world countries; plus, your congregations are safe havens for paedophiles.

So, how many JWs have been killed for being JWs in recent times? You keep talking of Peter, Stephen, Jesus, etc etc; what do these people have to do with your little American religion?

You're not even witnesses of Jesus; you're witnesses of Yahweh, the tribal Hebrew god/God.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2012
@Nimshi

ordinarily your reasoning is currupted, and you need anti-virus, you are a modern day slave of vices and starting from your word 'f*oolish' remind me of what paul said about how virus-filled brain like you see spiritual things as foolishness!

lets me allude that notion to the bible here;
1 corinthians 1:20-21
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, [size=14pt]it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.[/size]

as you can see, it pleased God, ''through the foolishness of the message preached'' so if jws message looks foolish to you while they are immitating christ and following the apostles so be it.
Nimshi you aquire wordly wisdom,and that makes you not to ''know God'' what a shame!

read the book of 1 corinthians 1 up there and see how it is a fitting one for your ignorance!
we all went to school to aquire knowledge in order to enhance our appreciation, but people like you got yourself lost completely like an and in ocean of sugar,not knowing the way out!

If the world is under the influence of Satan, then why did you climb in bed with the UN, your 'wild beast' of Revelation?

you are living truly to your work now, 'actor of the 3rd part' quickly contact the two unholies now,but im ready for you, come out with your claim,oya now!!!

The jws have every right to use a library facilities of any country or countries for their own advantage, at least they have evidences of paying their tax proptly in america, and so why would they not benefit from amenities including a library facilities?

You guys accused jws for only using the library facilities of the u.n in america meaning that they have joined the u.n secretely? olodo! you conningly present the matter as if the GB had betrayed the common interest of the jws, they continue to say that why is it that the rank and file of jws dont know about it, what a cunning statement! every jws are united in trusting their leaders. and that is manifest in their dealings, and i think i admire them for that, they are not paying for bankruptcy like catholics.

There is nothing wrong in joining an NGO on information (non gov org) as a requirement to obtain a tag, to gain entry into the u.n library facilities for journals reseaches.a political NGO ecossec or so,was there for the political reasons, and even the UN declares that n.g.o's have no affiliation with the U.N. from 1999 to 2001, when they used this library, they never signed any political affiliation form, and if you are sure, show us a signature by watchtower representative that shows their consent to any UN political affiliation i dare you to produce just one

A letter that jws-haters relied on was ordered to be written by a catholic in the UN, he could not get any evidence between 1999-2001, but 3 yrs later after jws have resigned they came out with a mere 2004 letter as an evidence! one would ask that why not even one document within the whole period of 1999-2001 the library where jws signed be photocopied and attached, no signature,no consent, or what were haters looking at untill after 13 yrs before getting a letter ordered by a catholic that might have been pissed by the way jws attack his church on the wild beast and harlot issue of the catholics(no apologies).

come on with your evident, and if you are sure of yourself, and that you are unfair saying that the jws went to bed with the UN. using a library facilities only, and not political, give us a signed document as a evidence by wachtower, i dare you to do that, you know im not a jw! but if you cant, i have a yoruba and hausa word for you and if you must get to know what it means, you should think before accusing wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2012
it will be recalled that after the terror attack to the twin towers in 2001, everything changed, including therequirements for all NGO's the 2002 requrement came with political affiliatins, at that point, jws returned the UN LIBRARY TAG, and resigned using their library facilities. no yearly payments or anything, only gaining entrance to the facilitiy, period!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Their library usage never includes 2002.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2012
Nimshi:

There're lots of mistakes and needless assumptions in your post, starting from the first words; people who make f*oolish assumptions provide into a window into how their mind works.

Are you people now Jesus, Paul, etc etc? Of course, you are saying you are the most righteous.

Ah, look: starting from my original post, I'd made it clear that I do not think anything of wiping the floor with posters who clearly present as men and want to lord it over everyone else, includign their favourite targets: women. Your religion deeply despises women; that's clear. Don't expect any reverence here. MyJoe is the moderate one who has a different approach.

What you'r epreaching isn't what JEsus and his disciples preached. Your good news is this: 'everyone not a JW will be killed by your god anytime soon, so join our little group so you can be safe'; isn't that it? It's not good news; it's nonsense.

JWs are different partly because they are deluded; and partly because years of indoctrination would have fried your brains. This is the clear mark of irrationality: youwill accept whatever your masters in Brooklyn publish in the Watchtower as truth; that's supreme mental slavery. Give it a thought.

You don't study the bible: you say whatever Brooklyn says to say, inlcuding reading from your nonReasoning from the Scriptures in response to questions over your heads.

You have a persecution complex about this Satan fellow. How many of you people? Seven million or so, supported, presumably by angels, eh? And Satan's been running ropes around you for how long? You can't even keep the children of JWs in, with your retention rates lower than 40%; then you attack poor, uninformed people in third world countries; plus, your congregations are safe havens for paedophiles.

So, how many JWs have been killed for being JWs in recent times? You keep talking of Peter, Stephen, Jesus, etc etc; what do these people have to do with your little American religion?

You're not even witnesses of Jesus; you're witnesses of Yahweh, the tribal Hebrew god/God.

I just hope you can use your research time and talent on something more meanignful and productive. You said YAHWEH is an Hebrew God. Answer these simple questions. 1. What was the original language of the Bible? 2. Did that name "YAHWEH" appeared in the original manuscripts? 3. How many times did this name appear? 4. If your answer to the second question is YES, then you must explain why that name is missing in your Bible.
And again, using curse words won't solve anything.
And yes, we are not witnesses of
Jesus but witnesses of Jehovah. Even Jesus is a witness of Jehovah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dp
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe:
So this is your reading of the exchange. That I am a typical Nigerian who has refused to be convinced that the Witnesses don’t support child abuse in spite of copious evidence brought forth. Well, we do know that reading and comprehension aren’t your strong points.

come, myjoe will you leave my friend alone?

He came here to help people get answers then you and your guys showed up making his work difficult. Lol.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe:

You should be embarrassed at that ^^^. How can you be so dishonest as to cut a portion I said I have no desire to engage an issue and paste and link it with an unrelated portion from another thread? You sound so hysterical, you deserve some pity, as you lash out like a wounded beast in one of them dragon movies. I certainly would not like to be your wife and kids when you are angry.

Do you rub your brain cells together, at all? Let’s say I am the “mouthpiece” of the Catholics as you have now decided to croon, again, does that automatically mean I am wrong and you are right? If I was their spokesman, which I am not, I doubt I have been an embarrassment for them as you have been for the JW with your incoherent arguments! You keep repeating that I was arguing alone, does that make you right? So no one is challenging you. A lot of nonsense gets spewed around here. Sometimes people can’t be bothered to challenge you – it doesn’t mean you are right. Besides, you speak for a closed group that most people know nothing about its inner workings and so they usually don’t know how to respond to you guys. Again, that doesn’t mean you are right. The way to get people to take you seriously is to calm down and engage the issues. Not when you scream "contaminated reasoning" without showing the particulars for the statement by picking up a single argument of mine and deconstructing it.

That I am not engaging the substantive issue of child abuse by trying to convince anyone about it does not mean I will not respond to your direct lies and misrepresentations, either of MyJoe or the issue at hand.

Barrister is not an emberasment to the JW.

Infact he has been very,very,very usefull in helping to expose the lies you guys are spooting out.

See you! You have resorted to sychological battle.

You will never change cus a leopad never changes it spots.

Sorry for you then.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Is 'barristers' a jw? not yet, but nothing will stop him from joining as he had already allowed his children and wife to join.untill he fully join, he is very free to kick asses of these unholly trio who got nothing to offer humans!

@Nimshi(aetheist Nimshi) im waiting for you to come out with facts!at least you have admitted the unholy union of trinity discussed below; i cant wait to expose your hidden motives and the unholiness between the trio of you guys is noteworthy, ola+Myjoe+Nimshi=satan(the devil,the deceiver.rev 12:9) the surprise here is that Ola of all peolpe who claimed to believe in God,trade his respect for God allowing Nimshi to use letter 'g' god as in smaller god for him own respected God,thats noteworthy,a shame? more than that. one would want to know why ola will allow that, because his religion catholic have failed and was pained the way jws exposed them!
Desperately, he(1) needs to form an alliance with atheist Nimshi(3) and sadistMyjoe(2)(no apologies for that) to attack jws, but jws still keep their head higher than all! how many religion can defend their religion like the jws i ask?
as our discussion goes on i gain more insight into the trio's activities and will not hesitate to apply the latest discoveries!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe: I am responding to your earlier posts primarily because of the portion you asked me to substantiate my allegations that your church has made payouts since that concerns the veracity or otherwise of my claims, and hence my integrity. The rest of your post is mostly screaming invectives in two languages and making allegations directed at my person rather than the issue, allegations you somehow believe will stick just because you make them even without building any premise for them.

I have consistently declined to post links or copy and paste in this thread even when people demanded BBC and CNN and you will not stampede me into doing anything. Your church has not denied that it has made payouts – it has admitted that much in conventions in the US as I stated earlier. You believe that’s a lie? You will believe what you like. This matter is public knowledge. The matter of payouts believed to run into millions made to 16 victims is stated in the same Wiki article you yourself have already invested with credibility by lifting from it. As is a case involving $788,000 or so. Yet you have desperately turned around to accuse me of “forcing lies” about what you are not aware of on you in stating that you know about payouts.

There have been payouts which your selective use of facts has kept you too hamstrung to admit. There have been other court cases involving payouts – your attempt to pass off the eleven cases involving only elders as eleven cases involving the whole church notwithstanding. Anyone interested in the above can copy and paste your link to JW and child abuse cases in the previous page. My primary reason for getting involved with you in this thread and pooh-poohing your post was because you skipped all these, picked the one case where the Witnesses were awarded money and contrasted that against a truckload of material against the RC even though they are in no way a subject of discussion in thread and even though there is also a lot of material against the JW on the matter online. I don’t need to engage the issue to do this. If I was engaging the issue I would match you in copying and pasting truckloads of info. I had only one point – that since both churches have been accused in the matter and have paid out money, one does not have a moral high ground over the other. Anyone who follows that link of yours will establish this fact. Further reading will help them further. So I have accomplished my aim of calling you out on your egregious posts. It doesn’t matter what you spout in your blind rage and I have not even asked anyone to take anything from me. I have invited them to make their own findings, hear from the critics, the victims and their families, the media and the Witness’ spokespersons and make up their minds, as this thread hardly does justice to the subject of child abuse among the Witnesses.

Show me where I have praised your church to the valleys, much less the high heavens. Saying that they don’t ordinarily condone things like child abuse is a statement of fact, nothing more. I have no reason to praise or defame your church – I explained that to your one of your comrades earlier. Do you know what truth and objectivity is? If I said a particular highway robber has a policy of not attacking pregnant women, am I saying he is a good person or just stating a fact? If a notorious street brawler rescues a child from a burning house, should we ignore it because he is ordinarily not a nice person?

But truth and objectivity are things you are clearly incapable of comprehending, hence your belief that everyone must spout his affiliation or ideology and defend it at the expense of truth. That is why you would interpret my statement of fact concerning the Catholic Church’s decent act of owning up for its misdeeds as saying that they are necessarily decent. You remind me of a friend who was accused of being “stingy” for “mising” paper even after she had explained that she was only concerned about the trees. Her accuser, like you, lacked higher thinking and simply had no concept of environmental sustainability. Yeah, another story for you to attack and bend out of shape.

you are subtle/cunningly deceitful.

JW pay compensation

What then is the use of the people being disfellowship?

You are here trying to still pass out that lies.

People like you will attend a religion/church that will tolerate your excesses and not because of your love for God.

Yes, that is true, cus on a thread on this forum you said just that:
"that you cannot relate with the notion of love for God" though you can understan love of neighbour.

The thread was "matian anti thesis, love your neighbour as your self"

since you dont have love/fear of God it means that you cannot bend your ideas or lifestyle to what God wants,
so, your worship of God can only be at a place/church that suite you/your life style.

The catholics comes handy to you in this regard but not the JW.

But if i may ask,
man and God who is suppose to bend to the other?

Well, your answer to this question will serve as a judgement to you since God searches the heart of all men.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by firestar(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
BARRISTERS: Is 'barristers' a jw? not yet, but nothing will stop him from joining as he had already allowed his children and wife to join.untill he fully join, he is very free to kick asses of these unholly trio who got nothing to offer humans!

@Nimshi(aetheist Nimshi) im waiting for you to come out with facts!at least you have admitted the unholy union of trinity discussed below; i cant wait to expose your hidden motives and the unholiness between the trio of you guys is noteworthy, ola+Myjoe+Nimshi=satan(the devil,the deceiver.rev 12:9) the surprise here is that Ola of all peolpe who claimed to believe in God,trade his respect for God allowing Nimshi to use letter 'g' god as in smaller god for him own respected God,thats noteworthy,a shame? more than that. one would want to know why ola will allow that, because his religion catholic have failed and was pained the way jws exposed them!
Desperately, he(1) needs to form an alliance with atheist Nimshi(3) and sadistMyjoe(2)(no apologies for that) to attack jws, but jws still keep their head higher than all! how many religion can defend their religion like the jws i ask?
as our discussion goes on i gain more insight into the trio's activities and will not hesitate to apply the latest discoveries!

[size=13pt]And I thought I had fiery disposition... cheesy
[/size]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe: I see you don’t have the common sense or maturity to leave the other thread to continue with its relative sanity but would import it here. You have never shown any maturity, anyway – boasting that “I knocked off OLAADEGBU on Trinity” and so on. And so you will have to bring the marriage story here to, hopefully, tar me. I don’t need to deny your misrepresentations. I will post the link to the discussion for anyone to read the thread and make up their minds. Here is it.

It is not the first time your blind rage is leading you to tell direct lies in this thread, so I should not bother asking you where I indicated interest in pursuing a discussion and then “faded in oblivion” from the “Bible discussion.” You are yet to substantiate your claim that I was shy to disclose anything about my religious views after I challenged you to. It doesn’t matter to me what you think of me on an anonymous forum. Really, it doesn’t matter. Outside of here, I doubt it would. Yes, it’s an anonymous forum. While my core beliefs are known to those who have cared to read or know, I will leave those who have elected to sweat over the matter and break their beaks crooning about it to keep at it. We now know your religious affiliation, your sexual orientation and your profession, and that you are married and have kids who are well behaved. In your opinion, I have not declared any of these. Maybe when you get to number 10, by which time you would have revealed your name, family tree and blood group, we will know you are serious. The way your anger is currently out of control, I guess anything should be expected from you.

The story of the only Witness paedo case I have personally witnessed was not told for you (the one your blind rage has driven you to say I was likely living with the person and quickly added that I had “not denied” something that had not been alleged, all after previously saying it was a made up story). I specifically told it to show that when cases of paedophilia are clearly established, the church takes action. It was not meant to praise the church as you have hastily or deviously concluded. It takes nothing away from the two issues of disclosure and the two-witness rule.

I paid keen attention reading the portion where you talked about your “private investigation”. You went talking about “privileges” which no one has said anything about. I was sincerely hoping to read from you that the church now makes disclosures to all the PARENTS in any parish (called congregation) where there is someone with a history of paedophilia so I would clap for them for finally having the courage to change the policy and do the right thing. I just read the Wiki article on the matter, the one you have been lifting portions of and giving your large print treatment, and I think good progress has been made since I last read up on this matter. I like the bit that the offender can’t go out preaching in the house to house without being chaperoned – for what that is worth. But the issue of disclosure remains – your clever employment of the empty phrase “would be declared to appropriate people necessary” does not blind anyone.

You know of a case where elders called the police themselves after offenders refused to make a report? Share it. I have read stories where elders clearly manipulated victims into keeping things hushed up. That sounds like the Nigerian case of the child that got missing at an expressway church (not JW). Fairly common behaviour among religious folk, I guess. While such parents and guardians should be blamed for letting themselves fall for it and while most of the victim stories I have reviewed are mostly a failure of parenting in my opinion, a church’s policy can go a long way in improving things or making them bad.

It’s a shame you didn’t reveal any policy of disclosure to parents. The current policy is that parents are not informed there is a paedophile in their midst, while the paedo himself is asked to place certain limits on himself. Read your Wiki article again. Then read some more. This exchange is fruitless, and you are better left to wallow in your rage and exult in your fool’s paradise. In your imagination and according to your church’s doctrine, you are more moral than me because you are a Witness. Stale gist. I expect you to read this post, ignore facts, and come back with conjectures and invectives. I believe those reading us read further and get the facts beyond your excessive efforts to muddy the issue. I have already exposed your hypocrisy in manipulating facts and dragging the RC church, the JW’s favourite object of pillory, into a thread about the JW.

where did you expose him?

Is that your intent here?

So, you finally have an intention afteral?

I thought you are here to state the facts as they are as you always claim and not that you have an interest?

You are a very good liar/deceitful person even on the other thread you lied severally.

Right now you are here grumbling.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe:
Thank you. It is not usually proper to descend and join the likes of Barristers. But I think it was necessary to call him out earlier on his shocking manipulation of facts.

Ok, you have shown that you have crase and I see you are determined to sustain a campaign of lies against me. Obviously, you don't know what you are doing to your reputation in this section. But if you still have hopes of being taken seriously, please demonstrate (1) that I am angry (2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum. For anyone reading, I have never entertained the notion of converting or "de-converting" Barristers, any member of the JW, or any member of any religion or faith group and I have never expressed such around here. But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.

**Edited.**

what then is you interest on JW thread?

You are found on almost all JW thread.

Your comrade "true2god" said he wants to help Barrister not becomes one of JW.

He asked him to clear his interest if he still wishes to become a JW.

Are you and true2god and nimshi and oladegbu not doing the same thing?

Are you the one that now decides who should be taken seriously on a public forum?

Or it is your desperation that made you make such stupid statement?

What statment or what has his utterances on this thread to do with that?

In real life i wander the kind of person you are, so manipulative.

Sickening!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=18pt](1)Myjoe(saddist HITLER)+(2)Olaadegbu(pope)+(3)Nimshi(Aetheist)[/size]
i hereby unveil the unholly trinity in uneven union against the great JEVOVAH'S WITNESSES..ha,ha,ha,hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

see pictures below!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Myjoe

sho! good boy, im enjoying your write-up now,at least you are coming out of your shell more real now, it allows me to have full knowledge of who you are.

My problem with you here is that you were so sure that the church had paid out millions of dollars! see a confirmative sentence you used below;

only to come out with a tag less than a million below (788,000D) twisting what you earlier said that they have paid out millions by using the word 'believed to run into millions''why cant you use the word the way it sounds later but you choose to exegerate,figure below is less than a million sir,

was watchtower indicted in this particular matter? do they admit? was an elder involved? was there duplication of same case in that suit?
my own reseach up there was that of catholic priests,
Also, it was mentioned that undisclosed amount, which shows that it does not surport your claim of paying millions, 788,000D,is less! watchtower never paid millions and that is a fact!!! you said i ommited it, but could not fix 'undisclosed' you saw there after your seach!!!you see your life?

now that you have denied this below, go to page 5 of the other tread! see where you said it again!

so are you ready now! because there is more i ve got to engage you and the trio with. confirm first!

ant they good liar/deceitful people that cannot stand in the truth like their master satan cus the truth is not in him and when he speaks the lie he does so cus he is at a dis addvantagiose position.

This is same myjoe that said he never made statement of deconverting any body.

So dirty.

A dirty set of individuals, how can they be one of JW?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
in the pics up there from left to right;
[size=18pt](1)Myjoe(saddist HITLER)+(2)Olaadegbu(pope)+(3)Nimshi(Aetheist)[/size]

Nimshi had accepted the union, clap for him

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nimshi: BARRISTERS,

you're a joke.

Who cares if you're a JW or not?

You're an embarrassment to the human species.

But you may have a childlike sense of humour, eh; I don't know of Ola & MyJoe, but I'm trilled to be part of that Trinity ;-)

But you, you have your head firmly implanted in your rectum: your front end and rear are a duality unto yourself; congratulations (I must not go wash my fingers after typing that). . .

I have noticed MyJoe - whom I have fiercely disagreed with on this thread - is a very patient human; and even MyJoe says you're irredeemable, it's time to wipe the floor with you.

When your elders find you're having these conversations on the Internet, you'll be hurled into the backroom and thoroughly chastised, after which you will 'repent' in ashes and shame. Really, do you think you're free? You're not. but that's your choice; the problem is that you mislead people. And you have rather poor reasoning skills.

And, your manner of cut/paste with others' words tell you've learned very well from your WT masters.

Well done. Your masters will reward you ;-)

^^^^

CRAP, big time fraud stars, fraud stars you are.

After all the lies Tou have been posting you still shamelessly come to post.

If not that this is a net forum people like you dont stand up where someone like barrister is speaking cus you are dirty.

Light and darkness dont dwell together.

You are darkness.

CRAP.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=14pt]As you can see NIMSHI is the third right on the pics an errand boy,waiting in anticipation to being sent to get twisted imformations, while myjoe and ola executes!!![/size]

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
funny!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
BARRISTERS: Is 'barristers' a jw? not yet, but nothing will stop him from joining as he had already allowed his children and wife to join.untill he fully join, he is very free to kick asses of these unholly trio who got nothing to offer humans!

- I laugh a laugh of derision.

- Why're you in a fir because I use the lowercase for your favourite deity? Ok, no worries, I'll start using the uppercase. I don't think your god/God cares though. If he's that petty, then he's got to be quite small.

- You "allowed" your wife to join JWs? So she couldn't have joined the religion without your permission, eh? You're presenting yourself as one fo the problems. It's no problem wiping the floor with men like you.

- If your wife is already a JW, you'd better hurry to join; they'll need you; you're already a worthy drone. Or soon,she won't be allowed to say 'Amen' when you pray if you don't join in. As noted, you're already an active JW drone.

- And, this your time-wasting activity of gaining more insight into the activities of three posters is funny, really. I laugh again. You must have a lot of time on your hands; that's not a problem; but a grown man as yourself, with children and a wife, applying discoveries on an Internet board? Lol. Well done.

- As for the Catholics: they've proved to be better than you JWs in their response to paedophilia; you JWs need to learn something from the Catholic church.

- And, since you've inserted H into the conversation: you JWs did support Hitler when your leaders thougth it would offer an advantage. That's a documented fact: documented from your Watchtower literature. Any more?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Truthslight

and everyone on the forum,

Before i gave that title 'saddist' to Myjoe, i have my facts,because i have taken my time to study his pattern of 'op.era.tion', below is a fresh exclamations to portray himself innocent so as to make young or proposed jws reason with him, hear him now below;
Ok, you have shown that you have crase and I see you are determined to sustain a campaign of lies against me. Obviously, you don't know what you are doing to your reputation in this section. But if you still have hopes of being taken seriously, please demonstrate (1) that I am angry (2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum. [size=14pt]For anyone reading, I have never entertained the notion of converting or "de-converting" Barristers, any member of the JW, or any member of any religion or faith group and I have never expressed such around here. But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.[/size]

now to reclaim my credibility(not from myjoe)but from onlookers, lets go on a journey here, on this link, page 5, post 22 (count from up towards bottom, around the middle myjoe's post with time 5:16. 3rd Aug.)https://www.nairaland.com/984261/what-does-jehovah-witness-watchtower/5

when you come back from the journey, can you pronounce a liar with a loud voiceeeeee?
a liar deceives like a camelion, they change their color into angels of light, they look gentle and with crafty compassion only to realise that they are ravenous or deadly wolves, how do we know a saddist? see bolded below!

revelation12:9-10

9, So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, [b]called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; [/b]he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10, Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, [size=14pt]for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.[/size]

note, Myjoe is a camellion, he changes his color all the time, he is nothing! dont fear him! but try to use his weakness against him,he sucks, this is just one! no apologies to myjoe pls, as more and more about them will be revealed, i expect them to change username, olaadegbu suspectedly used The clown on another thread, and i knew, thanks, keep the good work your reward is not from men, but i salute you guys for your courage, and will soon join.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Nimshi

you know, you know that you dont believe in creation as an aetheist, and thats why you are portrayed as an errand boy in the pics(laugh,ha,ha,haaa) just imagine yourself as a goat or a cow or pig, of course you dont need to be annoyed because you aetheist believe that you are a mammal progressively matamrphosed into humans, but unfortunately maybe you were formerly a pig,and experienced incomplete metarmophosis leaving some pig traits in you because your reasonings does not portrays you to have any human traits(no apologies) you've got nothing to benefit positively on humans,that why 'you' will choose to write God with lowercase, your withdrawal means nothing, the same way Myjoe will tell you 'ok let me remove' but still do worse or do same ting from another angle. and shameless olaadegbu consider even joining same issue against a jws with ''pork like you'' hen, you just started, lets go now!!!

- Why're you in a fir because I use the lowercase for your favourite deity? Ok, no worries, I'll start using the uppercase. I don't think your god/God cares though. If he's that petty, then he's got to be quite small.

- You "allowed" your wife to join JWs? So she couldn't have joined the religion without your permission, eh? You're presenting yourself as one fo the problems. It's no problem wiping the floor with men like you.

- If your wife is already a JW, you'd better hurry to join; they'll need you; you're already a worthy drone. Or soon,she won't be allowed to say 'Amen' when you pray if you don't join in. As noted, you're already an active JW drone.

sorry, dont ever expect any sincerity that jws pamper you guys with that you have mistaken for stupidity, as for me, each post must carry some canes in whipping your senses!!!olodo-agbaya!

- And, this your time-wasting activity of gaining more insight into the activities of three posters is funny, really. I laugh again. You must have a lot of time on your hands; that's not a problem; but a grown man as yourself, with children and a wife, applying discoveries on an Internet board? Lol. Well done.

thank you jare, more grease to my elbows!
- As for the Catholics: they've proved to be better than you JWs in their response to paedophilia; you JWs need to learn something from the Catholic church.

yes, im not denying that your sense of judgement is virus-filled! the fact that 3biilion dollars were awarded to the diocesses in America, 8 diocess were bankrupt and 5 given loans to pay bankruptcy, others have to sell buildings to make payments for sex abuses, after spending the whole church funds including ''purgatory's dead soul's purge funds'' meant only to purify souls in hell, will the soul in hell be happy that their soul is not purified? i dont think you can answer that, because your hatred for jws has blinded you to facts. catholics were flexible recycling these priests spreading curruption untill they are bankrupt, not untill the later bankruptcy that they have to consider the rigid style,[b]after 95 per-cent [/b]and 60 communities are affected, who is fooling who.

jws dissfelowshipped all the members that allowed that evil to overcome them since they cannot ressist the urge, with what effect, 0.00007 per-cent less than one percent of jws was accused!95 percent of u.s states did not witness any accusation in jw churches!

jws were never awarded million dollar claim in any particular single case! if you have proof bring it forward, yet they were rewarded with wrongfull accusation!!! something catholics never enjoyed,and your polluted judgement still cannot differentiate, what a calamity for you,anyway you have been exposed!

- And, since you've inserted H into the conversation: you JWs did support Hitler when your leaders thougth it would offer an advantage. That's a documented fact: documented from your Watchtower literature. Any more?

are you running away from the first claim that jws join the UN? lets prove that now, i will be glad to expose your lies there with ''sound tenable documents that can stand trial in any court of law''

is that how to do errand as the actor of third part? bring the UN claim and the rest follows because we need to clarify these one by one, only a fool muddle things up, oya now!!!lets go.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dp
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Maximus85:

guy, which question are you answering here?

Please,

reduce it to when there is a question for you to answer.

There have been misrepesentation from you on this thread.

And you have not been able to handle certain issues here.

I dont wish to see you as not being a JW.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Maximus85:

guy, which question are you answering here?

Please,

reduce it to when there is a question for you to answer.

There have been misrepesentation from you on this thread.

And you have not been able to handle certain issues here.

I dont wish to see you as not being a JW.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
You gotta be kidding me! A repudiation of an intention to de-convert equals a threat to do so?

There is a proverb nuclearboy used to relate about a tortoise that said he was going to disgrace himself. People pleaded with him to turn back but nothing would make him change his mind. So they let him go on to disgrace himself.

Nimshi:
And you have rather poor reasoning skills.

Maybe it’s not just reasoning challenges he has. Take your time to go through the conversation below and decide if this is simply a spiritually blind, small minded, confused, drunken and insane guy who will go to any extent in the hope of tarring someone, probably praying to Jehovah when posting, to blind everyone and make his lies stick or if there are mind problems involved.

Barristers

why are you angry, i want you to de-convert me and my co-travellers!!!thats what you said on the other tread, so for your information, we have a long way to go here, you will continue to react and react to my findings and declarations on the forum,because i want you to de-convert me!!!are you ready?

MyJoe

For anyone reading, I have never entertained the notion of converting or "de-converting" Barristers, any member of the JW, or any member of any religion or faith group and I have never expressed such around here. But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.[b]

[b]Barristers

now that you have denied this below, go to page 5 of the other tread! see where you said it again!:
Here:

MyJoe: What I meant should have been clear to any objective minded person of average intelligence. And I hope you tone down your attacks after this post. Speculate all you like about imaginary motives I have to denigrate your wonderful religion and de-convert you and your co-travellers, but if you come back at me in that manner I will assume a change of tone is in order. Have a nice day.

Somebody once told someone that the Bible could be used to prove anything. To “demonstrate” that, he opened to a verse, covered a part of it with his finger and asked the other fellow to read. The fellow read the verse aloud, “There is no God.” That was some kind of joke, of course, because once he removed his finger, it said “The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God”. That is what Barristers does seriously here in his wretched efforts to sustain his campaign of lies against me, using the highlight function, and hoping and praying no one will notice.

After reading the above, my first thought was of his comprehension - perhaps his comprehension problems are just as bad as that those of Maximus85 who looks at text and sees what is inside his own head and Mr truthislight who doesn’t even take a good look before rushing off to click the reply button and type an unthinking response attacking you if you said what appear to be against the JW or praising you if you appeared to support them. But no. What we have here is deliberate, depraved, slimy lying. A repudiation of an intention to de-convert equals a threat to do so!

I asked him to reclaim his credibility but he sank it further.

But he came back with this:
BARRISTERS:
now to reclaim my credibility(not from myjoe)but from onlookers, lets go on a journey here, on this link, page 5, post 22 (count from up towards bottom, around the middle myjoe's post with time 5:16. 3rd Aug.)https://www.nairaland.com/984261/what-does-jehovah-witness-watchtower/5

when you come back from the journey, can you pronounce a liar with a loud voiceeeeee?
I’m having second thoughts. Maybe he has serious comprehension problems, then. Or he’s too plastered from whatever he has been smoking.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Myjoe

sho! good boy, im enjoying your write-up now,at least you are coming out of your shell more real now, it allows me to have full knowledge of who you are.
You are getting knowledge of nothing. How can someone who lacks basic thinking skills acquire the right knowledge from a write-up, no matter how well-written?

My problem with you here is that you were so sure that the church had paid out millions of dollars! see a confirmative sentence you used below;

only to come out with a tag less than a million below (788,000D) twisting what you earlier said that they have paid out millions by using the word 'believed to run into millions''why cant you use the word the way it sounds later but you choose to exegerate,figure below is less than a million sir,

was watchtower indicted in this particular matter? do they admit? was an elder involved? was there duplication of same case in that suit?
my own reseach up there was that of catholic priests,
Also, it was mentioned that undisclosed amount, which shows that it does not surport your claim of paying millions, 788,000D,is less! watchtower never paid millions and that is a fact!!! you said i ommited it, but could not fix 'undisclosed' you saw there after your seach!!!you see your life?

now that you have denied this below, go to page 5 of the other tread! see where you said it again!

so are you ready now! because there is more i ve got to engage you and the trio with. confirm first!
Highlighted is a dumb question – Watchtower never admits anything. Poor Maximum85 thought they do about their predictions and got himself into trouble with Mr truthislight who has now accused him of misrepresentation. They have paid out millions yet they never admitted anything. And who’s talking about elder? You are the one making issues out of the fact priests were accused and only 11 elders were accused, and that they only abuse girls at JW while the Catholics abuse boys.

So it was only the “believed to run into” portion that you read? Again you cover a portion with your finger hoping and praying to Jehovah no one will notice. Why did you not comment on the portion where it said the church announced it in a conventions in US about the payouts running into millions it had been forced to make? I expected you to, at least, say it is “concocted”. Okay, so you admit the $788,000 case was in the article. Now, $788,000 is closer to $1m than half a mil. If that is the only case ever in which the church has paid out money, I would only be guilty of an exaggeration, not an outright lie. But the fact would remain that you ignored it in the Wiki article you lifted from, thus misleading the unwary reader into believing that only the Catholic Church has paid out money while the JW is clean. In any case, I am not exaggerating, as anyone will find when they research the matter.

@Hitler pictures
We get characters like you every now and then. There was one a couple of years back posting nude pictures and labeling a respected lady in the section. Mr truthislight, the ringside cheerleader who claps happily for anyone who supports a JW idea, still thinks you are good rep of his church. Pity.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nimshi:

How old are you?

What kind of argument was that?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Barristers: one man, barristers; lol. What passes for your brain has been fried by years of JW propaganda.
May be Satan the Devil (hehehe) made you a JW to give JWs a really, really bad name; just look at the nonsense oozing from all over you.
Barristers: Time registered: July 08, 2012 | Time spent online: 1 day & 12 hours | Last seen: 3:31pm

JWs don't take blood or what? Just say JWs don't donate blood. JWs who need human blood products use them all the time; like, a certain Haemoglobin Factor which JWs use ;-) The problem is that JWs like to reap where they've not sown: they deplete the supply but are not allowed to replenish it. Shame on you. That's not moral. It's not even Christian.

And, I don't have time to educate you about the years of fornication of the JW organisation with the wild beast.
Just like those pictures in your nonsense Revelation Climax (gasp!) book, you JWs rode the wild beast for years, until a journalist published your hypocrisy, and then you quickly dissociated. Here, in all its simple glory is the original article by Stephen Bates which exposed the JW sect for what it is:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world

And, Hitler: yes, JWs supported Hitler when it was expedient. You want proof too? No, won't be casting pearls before hogs ;-)

truthislightisdarkness: why're you turning on warrior Maximus? Don't do that; he's one of you. You can't disfellowship him now! In any case, Yahweh is watching you. He will inform your elders that you're enjoying the secret pleasure of posting on the Internet. What will you do when they announce to your congregation that's you're walking in a 'disorderly manner', or charge you for 'loose conduct'?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
MyJoe: Watchtower never admits anything. Poor Maximum85 thought they do about their predictions and got himself into trouble with Mr truthislight who has now accused him of misrepresentation. They have paid out millions yet they never admitted anything.

This is a cornerstone JW strategy

- execute payouts
- impose gag orders (this reinforces the JW org as amoral; fight for freedom of speech, but deny it to those you've raped).
- admit nothing (this, also, reinforces the JW org as amoral).

The most recent case of the award of more the USD 20 million was one exception.

Lol. Truthislieisdarkness was mad at the warrior for good reason: the JW org doesn't lie admitting they've been wrong, even f they've predicted the end of the world in 1914, 1925, and 2000; and even though they promised in the 1920s: 'millions now living will never die'; most people then living have now died. And even though they told people in the 60s: 'you will never grow old in this system of things'.

We're here in 2012, and our resident militant JWs can't see it. Except for Maximus, who is now being chastised for being somewhat human.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
BARRISTERS: it will be recalled that after the terror attack to the twin towers in 2001, everything changed, including therequirements for all NGO's the 2002 requrement came with political affiliatins, at that point, jws returned the UN LIBRARY TAG, and resigned using their library facilities. no yearly payments or anything, only gaining entrance to the facilitiy, period!
You are lying. I doubt Jehovah sent you to do that. Three quick points to demonstrate that you are lying:

1. On Monday October 8, 2001, Stephen Bates wrote an article in The Guardian of London exposing the membership as an associated NGO. Two days later, Watchtower’s applied to the UN to withdraw its membership. This withdrawal was done and is dated Tuesday October 9, 2001.

2. Access to UN Library was never at any time contingent upon any affiliation with the UN. There was no change requiring NGO's to become associated in order to gain a library card. There are hundreds of UN libraries worldwide and they can be accessed by anyone.

3. The criteria for association with the UN did not change between 1991, when Watchtower joined, and 2001, when they withdrew.

Note: The original Guardian article, the withdrawal materials, e-mail exchanges between Bates and Watchtower, and a UN document stating that there has been no changes in its membership requirements, are all in the public domain. This unthinking duo can equally go ahead and deny or simply leave the issue and reach into the gutters for more abuses. But again, anyone can research further and make up their own minds. No, I am not leaving the issue, and Barristers is wont to think. He denies, I paste the stuff on here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Christians Protest In Benue Over The Killings Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.