Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? (14847 Views)

A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State / Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) / To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2006
From my email:
---
I am searching for a power bike club in Nigeria. I have tried and tried but to no avail but i got your website discuss issues on power bike. Do you know of any power bike club?

Am a legeng power bike ride with the latest Lverda Ferari F1 power bike. I just sent it to Nigeria for my leisure ride there and wish to join a power bike club.

If it happens that their are non then I am planning to set-up the Power bike club and it will be called "Bikers and Riders Clubs".
---
So are there any power-bike clubs in Nigeria? I'm throwing this question to the house!
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by FLYBOY(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2006
Nwoke top of the day to you.

There is a biker club in Lagos, called, yes you got it, BIKERS, we ride out of BOB'S Bar located at NAPEX plaza , Walter Carrington Cres, You know the big car park by the US embassy,

Rides usually start At about 2pm on Sundays
Destination usually Eleko beach, Epe, Ikorodu, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Benin, for afternoon trips, usually under 300km.

Public Hols or long weekends, we head out to Abuja, Jos, Obudu, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Cotonu, usually over 500km.

Bikers is made up of professionals, lawyers, bankers, industrialists, pilot's, etc. white and black

BIKES are Hiyabusa, Yamaha f1, Honda blackbirds, aprilla RSV1000, Kawa zx12, zx9, BMW gs1200
suzuki gsx1000, gsx600 to mention a few, Bmw k1200r/s, As you can see, a motley mix.

We have an inhouse mech/fixer who rides with us, a few others are also handy with a wrench.

On long trips, a support truck is sent ahead, we do have breakdowns due, mostly poor quality petrol at outstations.

There is also a bike club in Port Harcourt which we associate with and join for the long weekend rides,

feel free to come and visit, even non riders are welcome.

U must wear protective clothing and a helmet, Ride responsibly

FLYBOY cool
p.s. I will be posting some pictures of some of the long rides soon,

2 Likes

Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by bameyi(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2006
thats a nice one am thinking of sending my bike home from the states, but thought who will i ride with but with this info i think i will, send me contact detail pls
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Delluchi: 10:11am On May 21, 2008
Hey good news to you all bikers and rider. I found something amazing that a power bike club is already set up in Nigeria by some cool dud in Switzerland and America. You can visit their website http://www.africanmirror.org then choose nigeria.

Am so glad so a despline constitution is put in place. I just hope they follow the rules as written.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by FLYBOY(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2008
Dear All,a nice motorcyclist educational website:

Ride Safe shocked

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com

Flyboy cool
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Emkayotis(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2008
This is a sweet one (Bike Club?) cool, I just hope that a branch will be set up in Kaduna. I just can't wait, BIKES, BIKES AND MORE BIKES! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by lobinoxebe(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2008
I need a Fairly used power bike,
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by fotodaddy: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
lobi, how much do you have to spend. I am thinking of selling mine.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Dipset1: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
If you are looking to buy a bike, try Biker City, they are located in Lekki and they have quite a good selection of Power Bikes and riding accesories.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by kentoto: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2010
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Dipset1: 4:48am On Jun 08, 2010
The address for Biker City is

Shop J 304 Ikota Shopping Complex.
Off lekki - Ajah expressway
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Wrexman(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2010
Any bike dealer in d house, pls i need an estimated price for a honda CBR600RR (under seat exust) millenium bike preferred
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by makaveli47: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2010
@ Wrexman, from what i know about bikes the under seat exhausts for the honda cbr600rr kinda started in 2003 and you can probably get a clean one here in the states for about $5500 upwards which is around N850k or so. I actually knw someone who recently bought a 2009 CBR 1000rr from a bike store by VGC.
@ Dip$et, is the VGC store the same one as the Biker City address u posted earlier?
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Dipset1: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ makavieeli - Yes i believe it's the same one located in VGC. They've also got a 2006 600cc suzuki Katana in the store now.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by namski(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hey Guys, good to come across this thread. I am in the process of getting my Cat A motorcycle licence so will definitely be sending a sport bike to Naija very soon. So just posting on this thread in order to keep track of it when needed in the future.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by friendl: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
yes bros, e dey,,
Ebuwa's former boss was in a bike club,.
l will give u a number to call,,
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by makaveli47: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
Check out this site www.biker-city.com, i believe they have a bike club called Street Rebels, check out their forum page too, really cool.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by bukolafeyi: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi Seun,

If you are still looking for a bike club to join, check out www.easyridersmc.org

And if you need to place where you can get accessories for riding visit www.metallichorses.com

Cheers
Bukky

1 Like

Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by ego4lyf: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
just want to know if vfr 400k honda bike is a good buy, thanks
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Orais: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Anyone know of a Harley being sold?
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Afrobcn: 7:08pm On May 22, 2011
Hello,

Any body interested to purchase power-bike, new model. Should contact me,
I import power-bikes, road bikes to Nigeria.
Interested buyer should contact me on adebcn76@hotmail.com
Thanks
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Mosexy72: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
Flyboy,

Where is the bike club in Port Harcourt located and what are their meeting days? Also can you hook me up with one of them?

Mosexy
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by FLYBOY(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
Check RIDESAFE
It on TOMBIA Road I think, opposite the POLO CLUB
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Mosexy72: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Thanks! cool
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by evbu779(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2011
@Flyboy,
wats up. just found interest of recent in bikes although i have started learning with a friends bike. i need to get one as soon as possible but the prices am  getting are kind of expensive i reside in benin edo state.can u be of any help in getting a very good bike. thanks
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by McMayor(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hello house.. I have also found interest in power bike lately even though i have been following the likes of troy baileys, kacey stoner and others for about 10years now but i most admit that i have really allowed fear to kill my interest in learning how to ride but i think i am ready to face the challenge now... Can any tell me where or who to contact on how to learn how to ride....

1 Like

Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by FemiAdisa: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
wow! ave been looking for this club..pls i need a number i can call,or u can call me on 08037014336
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 05, 2012
It's nice to read of bikers in Nigeria.

Its nice to see the list of nice bikes provided. A far cry from what my friends adn I used to rid eback in the 80s in Nigeria, Triumph Tiger 750, Norton Commando, Suzuki GT 550 and 750, BSA, etc

Here's a picture of one of mine.

Is there a bike rental in Nigeria? I would love to rent and rent with you Guys.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Immanuelll: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hey Guys,
It feels Awesome reading a thread abt Bikes in Nigeria.
Kk, I'm Immanuel Ojukwu, work for Vintages Rides Pvt Ltd, New Delhi India. http://www.vintagerides.com
We offer MotorBike tours through the breathTaking landscapes in southern India, Nepal and the Himalayas to list afew. If u are a Biker and you haven't graced the 1st and 2nd highest Motorable pass in the world(Both in India and much more) then you've missed out on what bikers from europe refer to as "every bikers haven.
So guys, let's join the rest of the Biking world wink.
Immanuel.ojukwu@gmail.com
+234-7033276076; +234-8077322966
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by Rumin8(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
There is Wheelers MC in Lagos - www.wheelers-mc.com
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by shevon: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Hi guys. I happen to have a Harley Davidson 2011 Sportster Super Low XL883L for sale but I don't know where, who or how to contact anybody that might be interested. If anybody has an idea, please can you contact me via mail shevon_4561@airtelng.blackberry.com
Thank you.
Re: Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? by shiftmarket(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Orais: Anyone know of a Harley being sold?

shevon: Hi guys. I happen to have a Harley Davidson 2011 Sportster Super Low XL883L for sale but I don't know where, who or how to contact anybody that might be interested. If anybody has an idea, please can you contact me via mail shevon_4561@airtelng.blackberry.com
Thank you.

You guys can talk then

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain / Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? / 5 Terrifying Facts About Car Pollution That Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.