Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time (1801 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by olabisimot(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
Am seriosly in luv wit dis guy and he av no time 4 me,he spend 23 out 24 hrs wit bizness evry blessed day.
Even at weekend he's always occupied wit bizness patner.
funniest part, he knows nothing about me, av been told on several occassions dat ladies normally quite relationship wit him.whenever i call him,if he doesnt bang d phone,telling me he is very busy,he wont pick my call.
And if i decided not to cal him,he will cal me neither. whenever i cal him to complain,he start begging me to d estent dat i wil be unable to talk. he told me he's gettin married very soon but am scared i cant get married to him and i luv him so much.he is one of the richest and i never demand anythin 4rom him.he has not been spendin on me but at times he send money into my account.
He told me he is very broke and dat i shld assist him,he said he wil pay me back as soon as he come back 4rom his traveling.i withdrew all d money in my accnt without telling him its my last penny,he came back and only say thank u without talking about d money. i was told he was testing me and since then i av been trying to sit him down and talk with him but all to no avail. MY DEAR LANDERS PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE, I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by zignor(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2007
am scared i can't get married to him and i love him so much.

Then, stop wasting your time on him sad
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by mariaa(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
MY DEAR, I THINK HE IS PURPOSELY DOING WHAT HE IS DOING TO YOU.

WHY DONT YOU CHILL, AND PRETEND LIKE IT IS NOT HURTING YOU.

AND SEE HIS NEXT STEP.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by saucekid(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
zignor:

Then, stop wasting your time on him sad

couldnt have said it better
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
If he withdrew the money in your account in order to test you, has he returned the money?

Don't be a complete fool in the name of love, please. Love is over-rated, get over it.

Not having your time is a little problem - it just means you need to break up.

[b]Stealing your money [/b]is a bigger problem.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by olabisimot(f): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
mariaa: thanks 4 ur comment av been trying to ignore but i found it difficult to do so.moreso whenever he pay a visit to my office, he sound loving and caring.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by olabisimot(f): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
seun; thanks a lot, his in my office right now telling me he has a surprise 4 me.i wish its all about my money.
when its come to loving,i normally turn to a complete fool.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Seun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
right now telling me he has a surprise 4 me.i wish its all about my money.
when its come to loving, i normally turn to a complete fool.
The solution: don't ask based on how you feel. Act based on what you think.
More importantly, don't listen to any sweet talk until he returns your money.
Don't allow any scoundrel to take advantage of your current loneliness. He's not worth it.

But the most important thing is this: don't entertain him until you get your money.
If you can't get it back yourself, involve his elders and your family and friends.
He sees you as a fool and he's just trying to use you. Your affections are wasted on him.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by mecussey(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
Poster make sure u get ur money back, cassanovas behaves like that, if you really love him, give him a little break and pretend u are seeing another guy, he will get serious, if he does nt please forget him.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by uchetobi(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by zignor(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2007
his in my office right now telling me he has a surprise 4 me

pls, can you give him your pc right now, so that we can querry him? undecided
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
1) he don't love u a bit

2) u sure u guys are really in a relationship?

3) How can u love someone and don't get no love back?

4) advise? just ignore him for a while and see what happens. Don't pick his calls, don't call him and see what he's going to do. If he cares, he'll come around and see wats goin on.

5) Love really does makes one act stupid and foolish but then again, u gotta wisen up if u don't wanna live the rest of ur life in misery.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by olabisimot(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
2 Busta, i realy luv ur qoute ,its makes me feel on top. now i know d landers cares. i luv u
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Busta(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2007
olabisimot:

2 Busta, i realy love your qoute ,its makes me feel on top. now i know d landers cares. i love u

Thanx hun and be easy wink
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by uspry1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
If you are doubt whether you are in love or not, read this link on the following topic:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

Be sure do not make the same mistake you have right now, BE WISE, BE SMART!
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by yimiton(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ Poster:
He told me he is very broke and that i shld assist him,he said he wil pay me back as soon as he come back 4rom his traveling.i withdrew all d money in my accnt without telling him its my last penny,he came back and only say thank u without talking about d money. i was told he was testing me and since then i av been trying to sit him down and talk with him but all to no avail.
That actually made me laugh.
What sort of test is that? What some of us ladies will do all in the name of love!
I don't see this guy as being serious. Please ask for your money back and live your life. You don't have to be tested to be certified worthy of being married.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by moondust(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
try gettin a life, it might help . . .how could u b obsessed wit someone who clearly isnt in love wit u?
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Nautillus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
If he's so distracted and neva "has ur time"

How on earth did you guyz start this relationship in the 1st instance??

I dont get it, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by mariaa(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
olabisimot:

mariaa: thanks 4 your comment av been trying to ignore but i found it difficult to do so.moreso whenever he pay a visit to my office, he sound loving and caring.

MY DEAR, IF HE IS NOT MAKING ANY POSITIVE EFFORT, KICK HIS ASS.

AND B4 U DO THAT COLLECT YOUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by sweetberry(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2007
he knows you wll do anything for him that is why he is mistreating you. Let him know he is lucky to have you & the only way you can achieve that is by letting him know you have a life i.e no more numerous phone calls , no more drainin your account because of him e.t.c
if there is no change in him just move on.
Be strong cheesy
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by BTT(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
He is not only a criminal, baby, he is a perfect cassanova, Prove me wrong by investigatin him, you will soon find 5 other girls in your shoes with him
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by BTT(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
Pls look at my signature quote. Gbam!
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by OMUWUNMI: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
I DO come and try me grin grin
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by olulu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
in dis life what we actually have to give, use or even trade with is "TIME".
Thus when a partner can't afford to use such with sumone he or she loves, that causes imbalance and a feeling of insecurity.
Its said "Absence sharpens love, but presence strenthens love.
i actually broke up with my lady cause she had no time4me.
if your partner don't have time 4u, then he/she don't love u enuff, they probably have sumtin or sumone else more attractive, that they spend their time with.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Omolulu(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2007
Senior Mugu grin grin
Re: Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
olabisimot:
Am seriosly in luv wit dis guy and he av no time 4 me,he spend 23 out 24 hrs wit bizness evry blessed day.
Even at weekend he's always occupied wit bizness patner.
funniest part, he knows nothing about me, av been told on several occassions dat ladies normally quite relationship wit him.whenever i call him,if he doesnt bang d phone,telling me he is very busy,he wont pick my call.
And if i decided not to cal him,he will cal me neither. whenever i cal him to complain,he start begging me to d estent dat i wil be unable to talk. he told me he's gettin married very soon but am scared i cant get married to him and i luv him so much.he is one of the richest and i never demand anythin 4rom him.he has not been spendin on me but at times he send money into my account.
He told me he is very broke and dat i shld assist him,he said he wil pay me back as soon as he come back 4rom his traveling.i withdrew all d money in my accnt without telling him its my last penny,he came back and only say thank u without talking about d money. i was told he was testing me and since then i av been trying to sit him down and talk with him but all to no avail. MY DEAR LANDERS PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE, I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM.

MAGA

(1) (Reply)

"what Goes Around Comes Around" / Jilted Lover Girl Commits Suicide / My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.