Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? (1572 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by werepeLeri: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Has Pastor Tunde Bakare said anything on Boko Haram lately? Please quote him verbatim if you have heard him lately. Its for a research.

Has God told him anything on BH? Has he cursed them, since he knows how to do that very well? Has he predicted their end?

Please dont come here to abuse. If you want to abuse, email yourself all the abuse in this world first.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by jmaine: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2012
For where . . .Am also looking forward to seeing and reading his famed hot air preaching castigating the BH menace . . . . .
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2012
[b]Anyone who thinks Bakare's vocal condemnation of evil Boko will end this menace is just being sttupid. those who also believe that Bakare's comments will caution the group are simply just daft. so whats the point? We have a leader who has with him a list of the sects sponsors and has refused to do anything about it till date yet some peeps just like chasing shadows.

I for one can only condemn evil Boko through this medium and will be cautious doing such in public because Nigeria isnt just safe for anyone. we have current and past governors who were have at sometimes begged this evil sect. if they can do that then who is Bakare and what security does he have or the one provided by govt to secure him from attacks. The same reason why the president cant go freely so some places in this country because of security concerns suggests to me that he isnt in charge of the whole country and he himself is afraid of the sect. if the Retardeen can be afraid of the sect why cant bakare.

@Op, go to this site below, if that doesnt satisfy u then goodluck in ur further search.[/b]

http://www.channelstv.com/old/videos.php?show=0&vid_shows=nat_2612
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2012
secondly let me post this from El-rufai's comments:

No president has ever sought the help of the ordinary people in tackling security problems in this country.

“The protection of lives and property of the citizens is the basis of any government in power and if the leadership has failed woefully to deploy the resources and information at its disposal to enforce coercive power for the benefit of the society, then it had no reason to stay on,” he stated.

Those that love the Retardeen will simply ask him to wake up from his slumber.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by werepeLeri: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2012
I puke when people write out of point. Abeg, Mr Demdem u are one of them who write OP. Simple question, bogus answer. Who asked you for what El rufai said? Na wa o.

If what Bakare says doesnt end BH, why do you and his followers think what he says will end bad governance?
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri: I puke when people write out of point. Abeg, Mr Demdem u are one of them who write OP. Simple question, bogus answer. Who asked you for what El rufai said? Na wa o.

If what Bakare says doesnt end BH, why do you and his followers think what he says will end bad governance?

if u like, puke ur intestines out, thats ur ffucking business. Did u read and go to the reference i stated earlier which is one top of the post u are talking about. there Bakare condemned evil Boko killings. The second post is for the general public in a public site

Demdem:
@Op, go to this site below, if that doesnt satisfy u then goodluck in ur further search.

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by werepeLeri: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Abeg cool down. Your blood too hot just because of GEJ. (YBTHJBOG)
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2012
thats immaterial to the subject matter here and u ought to have puke instantly when writing such. have u gone to the site? did it answer ur question or not? That is what i believe we all should be interested in.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by olivertwist: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

if u like, puke ur intestines out, thats ur ffucking business. Did u read and go to the reference i stated earlier which is one top of the post u are talking about. there Bakare condemned evil Boko killings. The second post is for the general public in a public site

...and Beaf aka Werepeleri bows out saying, 'C'est fini! C'est fini!'.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by qualified(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Who is this Demdem ? Na waoo

simple question and u just turned it into ur fight against d president, hm

ok oo, na u sabi wetin una don achieve with d whole insults n abuse. Our interest shld be to move d country forward.

To d topic, d man will not say anything against it,, do u want him to have issues wit his oga, Buhari?
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by floriana(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
How will providing answer to this ediotic question cure GEJ's steupidity?

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have not said anything about Boko Haram myself except for criticizing the Government's handling of the situation. Am I also still a Boko Haram supporter then? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Judging by this, likely, since I have not seen fit to come out to castigate Boko Haram in anyway. Truth be told, I don't see any sense in that exercise really.

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by uzomagic(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem: [b]Anyone who thinks Bakare's vocal condemnation of evil Boko will end this menace is just being sttupid. those who also believe that Bakare's comments will caution the group are simply just daft. so whats the point? We have a leader who has with him a list of the sects sponsors and has refused to do anything about it till date yet some peeps just like chasing shadows.

I for one can only condemn evil Boko through this medium and will be cautious doing such in public because Nigeria isnt just safe for anyone. we have current and past governors who were have at sometimes begged this evil sect. if they can do that then who is Bakare and what security does he have or the one provided by govt to secure him from attacks. The same reason why the president cant go freely so some places in this country because of security concerns suggests to me that he isnt in charge of the whole country and he himself is afraid of the sect. if the Retardeen can be afraid of the sect why cant bakare.

@Op, go to this site below, if that doesnt satisfy u then goodluck in ur further search.[/b]

No one is insinuating by any stretch of imagination that Bakare's condemnation of BH will bring it to an end but Christian and Muslim religious leaders all over the Country have variously spoken against the sect and their murderous activities and being one of the most outspoken "men of God" in the Country, it will be absurd for him not to be an outspoken critic of BH.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
uzomagic: No one is insinuating by any stretch of imagination that Bakare's condemnation of BH will bring it to an end [b]but Christian and Muslim religious leaders all over the Country [/b]have variously spoken against the sect and their murderous activities and being one of the most outspoken "men of God" in the Country, it will be absurd for him not to be an outspoken critic of BH.

That is a lie. Only a select few have done that. Unless you are going to tell me that Adeboye, Joshua, Kumuyi, have all done that too. grin grin grin grin

No need to attack me ooo . . I am just saying the truth. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by uzomagic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie: I have not said anything about Boko Haram myself except for criticizing the Government's handling of the situation. Am I also still a Boko Haram supporter then? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Judging by this, likely, since I have not seen fit to come out to castigate Boko Haram in anyway. Truth be told, I don't see any sense in that exercise really.
Kobojunkie, you are not a leading, "fire-spitting Pentecostal Preacher" with wide following all over the Country. The major casualties of the sect's activities are Christians and their places of worship. Surely, a vocal Preacher like Bakare will not turn a blind eye to the suffering inflicted on his fellow Christians unless of course he has some sympathy for their cause.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
uzomagic: Kobojunkie, you are not a leading, "fire-spitting Pentecostal Preacher" with wide following all over the Country. The major casualties of the sect's activities are Christians and their places of worship. Surely, a vocal Preacher like Bakare will not turn a blind eye to the suffering inflicted on his fellow Christians unless of course he has some sympathy for their cause.

So, only "fire-spitting Pentecostal" preachers need apply, huh? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
qualified: Who is this Demdem ? Na waoo

simple question and u just turned it into ur fight against d president, hm

ok oo, na u sabi wetin una don achieve with d whole insults n abuse. Our interest shld be to move d country forward.

The wise and those observing the situation in the country will tell u that if u hear of Evil Boko, the next thing that will come to your mind is PDP (killer party) and there is no way u can talk of the killer party without mentioning the Retardeen, the President himself. If challenging the president to be proactive in curtailing this menace once and for all is being insultive then so be it.

To d topic, d man will not say anything against it,, do u want him to have issues wit his oga, Buhari?

Stop being ridicoulously sttupid. have u gone to the site i provided earlier? Did u hear Bakare speak there?
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
floriana: How will providing answer to this ediotic question cure GEJ's steupidity?

What a million dollar question grin grin
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
uzomagic: No one is insinuating by any stretch of imagination that Bakare's condemnation of BH will bring it to an end but Christian and Muslim religious leaders all over the Country have variously spoken against the sect and their murderous activities and being one of the most outspoken "men of God" in the Country, it will be absurd for him not to be an outspoken critic of BH.

let even assume all what u said is right. have u gone to the site i provided where Bakare spoke against evil Boko killings? what else do u want after this?
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That is a lie. Only a select few have done that. Unless you are going to tell me that Adeboye, Joshua, Kumuyi, have all done that too. grin grin grin grin

No need to attack me ooo . . I am just saying the truth. grin grin grin grin grin

Thats true oooooo
Does this mean then that these ones are actively involve in evil Boko activities except Kumuyi whose Deeper life church is constantly been hit? How i wish my countrymen will simply just tackle the main crux of the matter
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by JomoGbomo2(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
I like the way this thread just ended.

..Beaf aka werepeleri just ran away after Demdem gave him a blow below the belt !!!

The truth is that, GEJ has all the resources in all forms to end this menace....thats what the office of the president has. let him use it or leave the place period.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Pataki: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
We voted a criminal and terrorist into power.

Enuff said!
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by werepeLeri: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
JomoGbomo2: I like the way this thread just ended.

..Beaf aka werepeleri just ran away after Demdem gave him a blow below the belt !!!

The truth is that, GEJ has all the resources in all forms to end this menace....thats what the office of the president has. let him use it or leave the place period.

Ran away? How I thought u were a sensible person. What a big mistake? I have no time for low lifers. LOL. Next you will hear is that they have committed suicide because of werepeleri, Beaf, GEJ and others.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by blacksta(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Anybody expecting good from an evil party like PDP is simply wasting their time. if only 2 nigerians remain after bk bombs pdp will still want to rule.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by werepeLeri: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
I just wonder how some people made it past primary school. Simple question, bogus answer.
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by qualified(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
werepeLeri: I just wonder how some people made it past primary school. Simple question, bogus answer.

i ve been wondering that myself.

I dont expect other Men of God who have not been opening wide mouths in politics to comment. I only expect Bakare to open wider his already wide mouth and use it as one of his numerous sermons, simple!

Demdem, kobojunkie and co, can go on and abuse d president n government all d care. Their power stop here on Nl and their frustrations will help usher in their high blood pressure faster.

IRMC

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
u all should shut the ffuck up if u have nothing else to say. Whats ur problem? This issue has been settled. U requested for a quote, we raised the bar by giving u a news report, what else do u want?

Demdem:

@Op, go to this site below, if that doesnt satisfy u then goodluck in ur further search.

Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by FJCRUISER: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
HOW CAN HE CURSE PPLE WHO LL ASSIST HIM REALISE HIS DREAM OF BEING PRESIDENT OF NAIJA. MAYBE WE SHD TRY DIS - OH MY FELLOW KILLERS HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM OR .................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Beaf: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lol! Werepeleri has gone and asked winshes the toughest question they have ever faced!
See dodging, docking and diving! No be small sontin!

Winshes, simply provide a worthwhile quote if there is any. Making fools of yourselves will not answer the etremely tough kueshion wen wan wound una!
Simpo kueshion come be like maths! Ona k'akpor?! Shuooo! shocked

Uni go wound o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Please Anyone Has A Quote Of Pastor Tunde Bakare On Boko Haram? by Myself2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
No seriously speaking and now that I think of it,Bakare has really not said anything against BH

@ Beaf
Where do you expect the winshes to conjure the statement from?

(1) (Reply)

We Didn’t Sell Ribadu’s Presidency Bid For N16bn – ACN / Lamido Sanusi: General Overseer Accountable Only To The Gods PART 1 / APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.