Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

What About A "download Songs" Thread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What About A "download Songs" Thread (718 Views)

Download Songs From P-square's New Album / Download Songs From Psquare's New Album "invasion" / Download Songs From joromi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About A "download Songs" Thread by drered(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
I think there should be a thread were we can upload songs for everyone to Download and Enjoy.That way u cld save time and cash, I'll Talk to the BOSS about it but What yall think?
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by tosinadeda: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
We av one 4 naija songs already
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by sect(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2007
A download thread already exist here,the one titled official naija music request.
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by Fadajasi(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2007
There is a site to upload,it sharemobile.ro,u can upload naija songs there and post it here after thanx
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by drered(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2007
Yeah.Ive Seen that One.But its Not really Organized.What am saying is that there should be a section of nairaland like romance, Were we just upload and download songs.Dig?
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by Fadajasi(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2007
But dats also ok,atleast for now.
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by bolajibaok(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2007
it sok let the guy in , we need downloads here too , so make una no beef am .
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by Fadajasi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2007
Pls can someone get me asa songs i.e jailer,360,awe,so beautiful,bibanke,fire on the mountain,subway,peace etc
Re: What About A "download Songs" Thread by drered(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2007
I Could Git any Video Or audio For Ya.But it takes a number of processes and I Aint gat time now But ill Do that in less Than a week.So keep da post coming.

If you Cant wait.
DOwnload Internet download manager from download.com and with that software You can download any video from Youtube which has all tha songs you can think Of.the software is integrated into your system to take over downloads.So when u search for a video u like.Just right click and download.When You Download You can play the Videos With an flv player Which you can also download from Download.com.If you want to convert your videos to audios they are also video to audio converters in download.com,  The only thin is that the Total video converter Software is limited.30 days so use it well.You can also Buy the full version if You want

Another way.
IF u don't want to go through da hassles of downloadin softwares.Copy the url of the youtube video u like and open www.keepvid.com or www.videodownloader.net and paste it in the space provided and Then Download it and you can do the rest.

NOTE: You should also Download Extension Changer From Download.com So when You download the Files You right click and then change the extension to .flv and enjoy, See Free things are good But they don't come easy.If u gat any Probs holaback

(1) (Reply)

Naija Artiste Drenco Drops Album: Heavy Beats! / Watch This Video / Rappers, Singers And Dancers Are Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.