Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos (18029 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Photos: Lady Molested By Nigerian Police Officer At MMIA In Lagos / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by ybase2: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
The men of the State Security Service, have arrested the former Minister of the FCT, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, who was travelling to Dubai, at the Lagos Airport.

His tweet, which was posted at 12.33pm this afternoon, read: “The SSS at the Lagos Airport tell me they have orders to detain me and prevent me from travelling… the waiting game starts…”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/08/sss-detain-mallam-el-rufai-murtala-muhammed-airport/

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Clerverly: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
So Mr. Retardeen has relocated to Airport. Why all these arrests at the airport?

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by hotwax: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Boko-haram. GEJ has no liver to confront them. His second term is at stake
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by miteolu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Arrested on what ground? Hope SSS will not arrest SEUN & MUKINASH
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
YES!!!!

Thats my GEJ!!!!

Fhuck him up!

9 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by mkmyers45(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
The guy too they run im mouth...he could get into serious trouble...

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
hotwax: Boko-haram. GEJ has no liver to confront them. His second term is at stake

His Second term is intact..

All he needs to do is give us Electricity and voila.. He is President till 2019..

The Northern population would have reduced by atleast 30% by 2015, the remaining would be too scared to come out and vote.. So the South will return GEJ unopposed..

#FreshBreeze things!

29 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by toluxa1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Can you arrest someone without stating for what reason? Just a sincere question.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by mkmyers45(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
toluxa1: Can you arrest someone without stating for what reason? Just a sincere question.

He is just being questioned if we are made to believe the truth...

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by asidere(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
When you yarn anyhow,you go see anyhow.el rufai dey yarn say make goodluck resign,so that him go take him seat
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by pendusky(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

His Second term is intact..

All he needs to do is give us Electricity and voila.. He is President till 2019..

The Northern population would have reduced by atleast 30% by 2015, the remaining would be too scared to come out and vote.. So the South will return GEJ unopposed..

#FreshBreeze things!

hahahah, the saga has jst begun! Aki ure rite!
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by mujiboy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Already releasd on his way to dubai now
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why must all issues concerning el rufai Make it to the frontpage,pls sss next time arresst him take his Phone that man keeps disturbing us on facebook and twitter who knows if he has a 2go account

2 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Megabyts(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Charge hin within 24 hours or release him.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by flexdee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
GEJ is looking for trouble, the man [El rufai] has not committed any crime, am not his fan though.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Ortis: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
CRUXIFY HIM !!!!!....CRUXIFY HIM....mr rufai is among dem,..me dat man is just a bleeping fool nd i dnt see him as a politcal giant or opponent to anybody
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by brightmon: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
freedom of speech, pls.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by acidtalk: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
In as much as the Jonathan Government is towing some very unconstitutional and anarchy path, I think El-Rufai should be no where pitied or sympathized with. This man called El-Rufia is one of the most devilish Politicians to have come out of Nigeria.

At his young age he is such a traitor (ask Obj), this man is one of the reasons why I still have my reservations about Buhari and CPC coming in 2015. The earlier Buhari distances himself from El-rufai the better for Buhari and CPC.

This fool has NEVER answered my question on twitter on his stance on the issue of Boko Haram. He plays holier than thou whereas he is certainly the most corrupt Nigerian on twitter.

Make them jail him as5 (even though its unconstitutional). Afterall he illegally took over people's properties and assigned them to himselamily which is also not constitutional.

Ole Buruku.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by solgee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Finger crossed
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by superior1: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bakare, El-rufai.. so they want to kill the voice of opposition under a democratic regime. The SSS now reduced to tool of oppression. Jonathan is getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by solgee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: mac73(m), HAH, lawseph(m), chagga(m), noetic16(m), mgbogo, rakumiii(m), castrokins, juliet9225, ochi-aha(m), miteolu(m), chuquiz(m), freecitizn, Originakalokalo, yomz1e(m), Osezua, hotwax, emmaduks, yinchar(m), Remiuc, yemmy_tee, toluxa1(m), macodollar, ovo4u(m), dflush1, CHALLENGER, obakovich, aginamuk, cappadona03, fellory, casiraghi, superior1, ayo.afod, The.King, hamjola, kundul, ifeci, joebol, tonyfrenzy(m), asidere(m), smile706(m), rui_yeye(m), Megabyts(m), flexdee(m), gonon, innocentechi(m), cutievik, Ortis, cerruti(m), KStizzy, samuelee1(m), jp philips(m), brightmon, mujiboy, berem(f), jay2smart19(m), acidtalk, Gayigaskia(m), ifihearam, coatsms, yanmata(m), Danzeky, solgee(m), almaliki, nairawall, vicade(m), abbeystik(m), OilSubsidy, babsjnr(m), boladez(m), GOD_BLESS_U and 138 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by solgee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
That is to say, you had better mind the way you talk shit about the government if you don't know the truth behind the matter...
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by ifihearam: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nice on from the SSS although the president has nothing to do with it ooooo...this el rufai guy spills to much rubbish he really needs to be arrested he looks like a threat to national security with his inciting statements.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
The dude has been talking too much lately! His brain needs to undergo recycling I tell ya! At least make dem teach am small lesson.next time he will learn how to control his manners. undecided
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by ifeci: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dictator Jonathan, Ok o! we siddon dey look. you no arrest Boko haram, you no arrest ur fellow thieving PDP counterparts, na pple wey dey oppose ur clueless & sluggishness, na them u wan dey arrest. u no fit use ur MuMuness intimidate us o! 40 laptop abeg mk una tell am.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: YES!!!!

Thats my GEJ!!!!

Fhuck him up!

fhuck im up for where - just wait till bombs start exploding and GEJ will start vomiting spit and providing the media with comedy to keep us laughing for another week lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by ifeci: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
superior1: Bakare, El-rufai.. so they want to kill the voice of opposition under a democratic regime. The SSS now reduced to tool of oppression. Jonathan is getting more interesting

Abi o!
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by strangest(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
toluxa1: Can you arrest someone without stating for what reason? Just a sincere question.

Bros, the tweet said detained not arrested, though I would have been happier if reads convicted, tried and imprisoned

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by cutievik: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
This man is intellgently stupid,does he tink dy wud jst apprehend him 4 no reason?he might on his flight tweetin shit,bt didnt knw he phone has been tapped,tel me he didn't quiver while in their custody?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

fhuck im up for where - just wait till bombs start exploding and GEJ will start vomiting spit and providing the media with comedy to keep us laughing for another week lipsrsealed

So you agree that El-Rufai is related to bombers abi?!! undecided

That means you know more.. #Officer!! Detain him for questioning..
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by solgee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
ifeci: Dictator Jonathan, Ok o! we siddon dey look. you no arrest Boko haram, you no arrest ur fellow thieving PDP counterparts, na pple wey dey oppose ur clueless & sluggishness, na them u wan dey arrest. u no fit use ur MuMuness intimidate us o! 40 laptop abeg mk una tell am.
Are you ok?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by jiggo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: In as much as the Jonathan Government is towing some very unconstitutional and anarchy path, I think El-Rufai should be no where pitied or sympathized with. This man called El-Rufia is one of the most devilish Politicians to have come out of Nigeria.

At his young age he is such a traitor (ask Obj), this man is one of the reasons why I still have my reservations about Buhari and CPC coming in 2015. The earlier Buhari distances himself from El-rufai the better for Buhari and CPC.

This fool has NEVER answered my question on twitter on his stance on the issue of Boko Haram. He plays holier than thou whereas he is certainly the most corrupt Nigerian on twitter.

Make them jail him as5 (even though its unconstitutional). Afterall he illegally took over people's properties and assigned them to himselamily which is also not constitutional.

Ole Buruku.

Thank u bros. Me sef don tweet am tire, no response. Com dey yearn lyk say he holy, wt all hn yeye atrocities wen he dey govt. D guy too talk angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Atiku Missing As Buhari Presides Over APC Caucus Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.