Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies (18784 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
[b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

50 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
agreed! but you guys self no dey try!

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
AmBeautiful: agreed! but you guys self no dey try!

how the guys no dey try??
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
so many times, ladies react to a guy's behavior!
Sincerely, some guys are mean!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by 190: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]

Dear ladies, Firstly, if u are still struggling to find a husband at an old age simply because u are looking for a perfect man, Something is wrong with u. Now, your propaganda
magazine tells u that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? U Ladies certainly ll not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out wit ur so call girlfriends evry night at å beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink &take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make u look like a marriage material. U want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe &dress responsibly nt lik a mad person. When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit ur mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on ur shoulder. If u believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say u can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you? Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where u will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage. Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

100% on point
but too bad, nairaland women dont have brains and would never agree 2 this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
190:

100% on point
but too bad, nairaland women dont have brains and would never agree 2 this undecided

angry
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by 190: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
^you included!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
190: ^you included!

^

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by 190: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
kiss
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by potex(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
E corncern d ladies am all about ma mony.......I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u out of your problems very eazy...jst klick on my below signature and get ur cash
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Ekumazzy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Very good letter
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by miteolu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super story
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by bashr8: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
lets be honest guys are terrible to women these days, infact both sexes are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nawa o.uma don start again with ladies.una no dey taya.bfore u judge look @ urself in d mirror and perhaps look at d family section of nairaland.u people just like feeling self righteous,what of letters to d men abi na women una go dey tackle every tym? Oro yin ti sumi jare.awon alaso ju

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by cdamsel(f): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Is dis suppose 2 make headline?mtchewww.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by sylve11: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
*yawns* na true sha undecided cool
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kiviglomi: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ 190

: Not sure you have anything faminine in your life. must you come out here (public) and display your non- chalant, stupid upbringing, no brain and illitrate behaviour? Gosh, you irritate me. shut up and let's have a civilised discussion here if you don't have what to say, big for nothing fool.

@OP: You are very correct. I don't believe in being too choosy, though we are from different backgrounds one can always cope with the other person's flaws and make him/her a better person, or one you'll like to see. Good post though.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Simple0559: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
[b][/b]tell tem my brother, let those who has ear hears what the spirit say to the people.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by realmscape: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ poster ...try harder... kiss kiss
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by alaoeri: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Too much of nollywood/indians film which aren't even realistic in real life changing there mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
190:

100% on point
How can they agree when they so in love with money that they can be satisfied until it is gushing out of their eyes, nose, ears, mouth and nipples. Chewing gum gals. Thank God for my wife joor!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Seriously, women of today only want it green. When I had nothing, I chased after them like chasing okada. But, now I'm ok, they run after me, and I give it to them until they tell me their punny is hot like fire or pepperish as if them put rob inside. The fact is, single ladies will always be on the increase. Men now days now no they can't find a good girl, they would rather remove all the subsidy in a woman's body and move on like wild fire. And besides, no man feels comfortable with a woman who is always demanding, d first rule of pissing off. Just imagine u just met a girl and she is asking recharge cards, pay this pay that. If u no b mungun, u won't spend up to 2k on her with all wonderful formats available. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Shaw007(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
@op. . .meHn your heAd dey dere die!!
Ladies shey Una dOn hEar!!??
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by crackhouse(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
cdamsel: Is dis suppose 2 make headline?mtchewww.
do u have any idea of the one that's suppose to make headline?

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by amijid2012(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ladies i hope say wuna Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ d letter o.., cus i b carpenter n i lyk 1 NL grl, so babe hw e go b Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠a̶̲̥̅̊ grin
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
kiviglomi: @ 190

: Not sure you have anything faminine in your life. must you come out here (public) and display your non- chalant, stupid upbringing, no brain and illitrate behaviour? Gosh, you irritate me. shut up and let's have a civilised discussion here if you don't have what to say, big for nothing fool.

@OP: You are very correct. I don't believe in being too choosy, though we are from different backgrounds one can always cope with the other person's flaws and make him/her a better person, or one you'll like to see. Good post though.
See beefing oo
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by ifihearam: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
I never wan talk.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by alienware(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Related post making front page always- girlfriend, boy friend, ssexx things,relationship and blah blah ! Boring post...... Get a life bro, get a life moderators in here.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by andyanders: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

You said it all.On point.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by 190: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
kiviglomi: @ 190

they say by their fruits you shall know them
im not suprised you attacked me when you are DIRECTLY the same person the OP was refering to
you dont have to wail cos your life is already finished!
since you married that man for money, everytin the OP complained about is what you would see and even more
that is if any man would even marry your disgusting two timing slimy daughter of a b1tch in you cos i wont even recommend you for my gateman undecided

ediot undecided
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Men sef una don see ladies finish.wetin?must every lady marry?nah una dey picture des marriage like say nah heaven.now even ten year old gal won marry because of the way men dem dey yap spinters wey nova marry.the ones wey marry sm just won fulfil righteousness no be say dem happy for der.wetin?make una see life outside marriage nah!aaah!! See how ladies dey trow derselvs on men cos dey won marry.desperation everywere.children pregnancy everywer no be adult again.haba e don do abeg.we get oda aspects to in life aside marriage nah.our children no dey read now.primary one piki won get boyfriend same to the small boys.none won invent new tins or theories for life.una no dey see inteligent oyibo children?even if dem don spoil but dem get sometin for their brain. relationship everywere...we get technology,fashion,entreprenuer,carreer etc to improve on.no be only marriage nw aby dey go carry the husband go heaven?i don dey vex seffff.mcheeew!lazy marriage obsessed nigerians.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! / How To Know When A Man Is Serious / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.