Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (70023 Views)

I See Cloud In Nigeria... Tb Joshua.. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Chaydee(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by leenu11: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
And so angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Chaydee(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
leenu11: And so angry angry angry

Eeyha, Do you know you can easily get a good answer by using this LINK

19 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by deebrain(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
It signifies the spacing of the clouds...coincedentally into the shape of an angel. But lets not "over-spiritualize" O! because it happens all the time. Clouds can form into any thing we can guess about...{trees, birds etc etc} I have actually seen the clouds form the common censored word {in human shaped hands}-"F#*K YOU"- but its all a coincedence of nature. or can we start reading a meaning to that one now? grin

4 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
it signifies God is watching the country while we tackle BH,GEJ,ELRUFIA,PHCn,FUELSCAm,FUELSUBS, etc

*Scary though# undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chaydee: What does this signify?
it signifies rain/bad weather
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Enosa1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
To me, this proves the fact that angels are REAL.

17 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by samfibby(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
hmmn....interesting
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by 190: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
angel don wear SKIRT ooh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wow!!

I also just saw this cloud now... angry

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chaydee:

Eeyha, Do you know you can easily get a good answer by using this LINK
lmmfaoooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Wow!!

I also just saw this cloud now... angry

chai!! NaIja. . .u mean nOw nOw??

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
It's a coincidence.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Wizmj: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
this implies that the coming of the lord is very near

11 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
BEHOLD..... END TIME IS HERE ATLAST!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
UNa don c anGel b4? grin

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Looks like a ''mammy-water'' to me-probably the one that is assigned by America to keep Africa from winning too many Olympics medals.

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Shaw007: chai!! NaIja. . .u mean nOw nOw??

Yes o bros..

For PH.. grin
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by realmscape: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
must we allow our imagination to fool us all the time... undecided

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yes o bros..

For PH.. grin

re u serious?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Egbagirl(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
bandiejay: it signifies God is watching the country while we tackle BH,GEJ,ELRUFIA,PHCn,FUELSCAm,FUELSUBS, etc

*Scary though# undecided

except that this was in Pretoria
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by nagoma(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is mainly stratocumulus cloud more like a frontal precipitation type than the convectional rain. Nobody has ever seen an angel before so you can't say what an angel looks like.

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Excelboi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Some people will come here now linking it to religious stuff. Just a coincidence, have seen more shapes thay are weird than this...
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yes o bros..

For PH.. grin

ha. . IN dah case,make i dey wait maybe e go reach here sha grin

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure:

re u serious?

I no dey play o!!

Oya run go outside look Port-Harcout Cloud see.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Acidosis(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
bandiejay: it signifies God is watching the country while we tackle BH,GEJ,ELRUFIA,PHCn,FUELSCAm,FUELSUBS, etc

*Scary though# undecided
which country?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by corkpikin(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
around V.G.C where i live angry

5 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
corkpikin: around V.G.C where i live angry

I don die!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by onyeego(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yes o bros..

For PH.. grin

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by onyeego(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yes o bros..

For PH.. grin

Me too I just see one for Abj now;
Only be say d Angel carry AK-47 for hand

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Shaw007(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
corkpikin: around V.G.C where i live angry
chai!! Abeg dah one real

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
nagoma: This is mainly stratocumulus cloud more like a frontal precipitation type than the convectional rain. Nobody has ever seen an angel before so you can't say what an angel looks like.
The fact that you've never seen an angel doesn't mean others haven't seen 1.

Before now people have met with angels. .now some have seen 1 and more people would still see.

Israel (Jacob) in the Bible fought with an angel. How about the angel that visited Mary madgalene? How about Abraham' wife?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.