Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here (4374 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Glory greetings in Jesus name. I want all winners home and abroad to meet here, let's share our testimony to the whole world let's tell them that the God of yesterday is still the God of today and He will remain the everlasting God for ever.

My testimony is that when I was growing up, I never knew that I will encounter foundation problem, but it down on me when I gain admission to university 12 yeare ago. But thank God to the mandate of setting the oppress free through preaching of the word of faith Via Bishop David Oyedepo, whose teaching has open my spiritual eyes to tackle my foundation and bringing light to my destiny. Halleluya.
I return all the glory to God.

22BE5286
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gloryyyyyyyy !!!!!

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Delafruita: i hope you didnt have to receive a slappiverance as well

If u don't have anything to say, why not check the next topic and drop your comment there, anyway, we need people like you here, cos there is always a celebration in heaven for any lost soul that comes back to God.

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
PUTTING GOD’S WISDOM TO WORK
All of life’s problems can be worked out simply by applying the wisdom of God into it. Divine wisdom is what delivers miracles cheaply into your hand. It can overturn any mountain by its roots and cut out rivers from any rock! When supernatural wisdom is at work, it always produces amazing testimonies in return.

I will be showing to you how this wisdom works.

1. Locate and Act of the Word. The Word is God’s wisdom. God gave it to us in order for us to work out our salvation by adhering to the instructions contained in it. As the instructions are complied with, solutions to all questions of life begin to show forth to you. At times the wisdom of God may appear foolish to the natural man, but that foolishness is still wiser than the wisdom of men. “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise…” 2 Tim. 3:15; 1 Cor. 1:25.

The Bible enjoins us to work out our salvation – Phil. 2:12. So, all you need to disarm the forces of wickedness is to sit down and locate scriptures relevant to your case and work your way from there. If sickness knocks on your door, don’t panic; settle down and organize scriptural arsenals and launch a counter-attack on that adversary. Satan has no choice but to flee!

The wisdom of God is creative in nature. “O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all…” Ps. 104:24; Prov. 3:19. By His wisdom, God created all things. That is why I am so sure that this wisdom that created the world can create your own world too. So, there is nothing missing in your body that applying God’s wisdom cannot be instantly recreated.

2. Connect With His Spirit. God’s wisdom is not ordinary, so ordinary mind cannot comprehend it. It is with your spirit that you understand the things of the Spirit. God’s wisdom consists of heavenly secrets and only a discerning mind can comprehend it. Your spirit must therefore be linked with the Spirit of God for you to contact His wisdom.

Man is essentially a spirit being but when he fell in Eden, there was a disconnection from God. But, when you are born again, you are made a living spirit; the communication line between you and God is now open.  You can now communicate freely with God, your Father through your spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit that imparts you with this wisdom. Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth; He knows and teaches all things. “…Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit…” 1 Cor. 2L9-11.

So, you need to engage the Holy Spirit to reveal to you depth of wisdom that has been freely given to you by God.

There is no short cut to accessing God’s wisdom. Your situation has a solution by the wisdom of God. Supernatural wisdom is available for your taking, but you must first sit down to arrange the Words relevant to your area of need. Then apply yourself to the demands of those Words, and engage the help of the Holy Spirit. Surely, you’ll be free!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
THE RELEASE OF POWER
“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Though the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.”  Psalm 66:3 

The end-time Church is a Church of power! It is a ruling and reigning Church. 

Friends, you have never seen the kind of power that is about to be displayed in the Church! The enemies of God will be brought under His footstool, and until this is done, Christ will not come. 

The Word of God says, “…through the greatness of thy power…”, not thy teachings, not thy sermons or religious obligations. 

Friends, we might have seen power, but God is now talking about the greatness of His power! Christianity without power is a frustrated religion!  

No matter how religious you are, Pharaoh won’t let you go without a demonstration of God’s power. Your grammar, your education or your money makes no difference. 

The kingdom of God is not in words, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of POWER! (1Cor.2:4). 

It is impossible to triumph without power! The word triumph here simply means a walk-over, where your opponent becomes afraid to even enter the ring with you. You become too much for the enemy.  

This takes power! 

It is very important to know that the Church that will be raptured will be one that is enthroned in power. Not a theoretical Church, but a dominating one, ruling and reigning in the fullness of the power that has been handed over to it. 

Hear what Joel says: 

“Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains; a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.”       Joel 2:1-3

The world should get ready for a great people, the kind that has not been seen before! A great army that will spread upon the mountains and take charge! 

They will not be aware of what is going on, on the earth; rather they shall be gloriously distinguished. 

“The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. 

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.”  Joel 2:4-5 

Friends, every enemy of yours shall suffer devastation before your presence! 

“Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.           

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks.”  Joel 2:6-7 

If you are a part of this end-time army, you are reckoned with as a mighty man. It is time to stop thinking low of yourself, you are in the end-time army. 

“Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. 

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.”    Joel 2:8-9 

Your days of being wounded are over! From this hour no more injuries on your life, soul, body or family; because you are in this end-time army of great power.            

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.” Joel 2:21 

Friends, we are in for great things. Let’s come out of religion and step into power and authority! It’s time to walk into your liberty! It’s time to get into your Canaan! Your land flowing with milk and honey is waiting for you. 

Get set for encounters with power! Get set for freedom from every form of captivity, through the instrumentality of power. 

When God’s power is in place, you’re in charge. When His power is at work in you, you keep reigning! You are born of power; you can’t afford to die a weakling! Your future is not certain without His power. 

You are going to have an unforgettable encounter with power. You are a creature of power, you have to become conscious of power in your walk with God. 

Friends, it’s time to walk in power! We are in the greatest outbreak of power in the body of Christ.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
David Oyedepo Ministries
International Inc.

May every Achan hanging around
your business, family be exposed
in the name of Jesus!
Every agent of the devil hiding in
your business, family, I command
their exposure in the name of Jesus! When God speaks
everything
hears, therefore, you won't miss
your next directive from above!
Your word of deliverance must
come before this month is over. When your word comes, your
restoration is instant, therefore,
in this turnaround month, there
is a turnaround in your health,
finance, family in Jesus name! I
declare your homes a blessed home, the same grace at work in
my family I declare it upon your
family, there shall be no crisis in
your family, children, grand
children! There is nothing in the
devil to command your fear, he is a
finished foe. Everyone under the
captivity of
the enemy, I declare your
deliverance now!
By the liberation virtue on this ministry, I decree your instance
deliverance now! Whatever Jesus
has set you free
from you are free forever! You
are blessed!

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
FIGHT PROCRASTINATION

Posted: 2012-07-24 11:14:25
3 John 13 - 14

“I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

But I trust I shall shortly see thee…”

What thou doest, do quickly. Be a now man. Be urgent in your affairs.

Keep doing what you can, God will do what you can’t.

Don’t let the sight of the block wall ahead of you stop or intimidate or hinder you from taking steps.

By the time you get to it, it will give way. It is as you keep moving that obstacles start giving way.

Problems are solved not by thinking of them afar off, but by confronting them in a process.

Don’t just talk about what you have to write, keep writing them! Where John stopped writing is where the publishing stopped.

Write it first, and it will be published.

Jude 3 – “Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write…”

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by KingHeni: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2012
Glory ...
A King would never order for a meeting n be absent..
indeed last nite was really a nite with the KING.. (JESUS)
my testimony is sure!
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Aizebioje(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Greetings from living Faith Church,Ugbowo,Edo State
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by OmoAlata(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
I must say that I grew up in an aladura church and when I was a teenager, I was invited to Living Faith church. It was the first time I heard the word preached in such matter, in-depth and with fire. I left the church that day marvelling. I started attending Living Faith church in earnest. On Sundays, my family would turn left to the aladura church and I would carry on going to Living Faith smiley I even attended WOFBI for the month's marathon programme.

One day, my mum came to my room when I was praying. She was literally begging me to quit Living Faith. I did not understand it at the time (but I do now).

"She couldn't continue her nocturnal activities whilst there was a prayerful Christian living under her roof" wink

However, this was before the private jets etc etc but I'm sure God is still working in Bishop Oyedepo's life smiley
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
All of life’s problems can be worked out simply by applying the wisdom of God into it. Divine wisdom is what delivers miracles cheaply into your hand. It can overturn any mountain by its roots and cut out rivers from any rock! When supernatural wisdom is at work, it always produces amazing testimonies in return.

1. Locate and Act of the Word. The Word is God’s wisdom. God gave it to us in order for us to work out our salvation by adhering to the instructions contained in it. As the instructions are complied with, solutions to all questions of life begin to show forth to you. At times the wisdom of God may appear foolish to the natural man, but that foolishness is still wiser than the wisdom of men. “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise…” 2 Tim. 3:15; 1 Cor. 1:25.

The Bible enjoins us to work out our salvation – Phil. 2:12. So, all you need to disarm the forces of wickedness is to sit down and locate scriptures relevant to your case and work your way from there. If sickness knocks on your door, don’t panic; settle down and organize scriptural arsenals and launch a counter-attack on that adversary. Satan has no choice but to flee!

The wisdom of God is creative in nature. “O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all…” Ps. 104:24; Prov. 3:19. By His wisdom, God created all things. That is why I am so sure that this wisdom that created the world can create your own world too. So, there is nothing missing in your body that applying God’s wisdom cannot be instantly recreated.

2. Connect With His Spirit. God’s wisdom is not ordinary, so ordinary mind cannot comprehend it. It is with your spirit that you understand the things of the Spirit. God’s wisdom consists of heavenly secrets and only a discerning mind can comprehend it. Your spirit must therefore be linked with the Spirit of God for you to contact His wisdom.

Man is essentially a spirit being but when he fell in Eden, there was a disconnection from God. But, when you are born again, you are made a living spirit; the communication line between you and God is now open.  You can now communicate freely with God, your Father through your spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit that imparts you with this wisdom. Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth; He knows and teaches all things. “…Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit…” 1 Cor. 2L9-11.

So, you need to engage the Holy Spirit to reveal to you depth of wisdom that has been freely given to you by God.

There is no short cut to accessing God’s wisdom. Your situation has a solution by the wisdom of God. Supernatural wisdom is available for your taking, but you must first sit down to arrange the Words relevant to your area of need. Then apply yourself to the demands of those Words, and engage the help of the Holy Spirit. Surely, you’ll be free!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2012

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
THE RELEASE OF POWER

“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Though the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.”  Psalm 66:3 

The end-time Church is a Church of power! It is a ruling and reigning Church. 

Friends, you have never seen the kind of power that is about to be displayed in the Church! The enemies of God will be brought under His footstool, and until this is done, Christ will not come. 

The Word of God says, “…through the greatness of thy power…”, not thy teachings, not thy sermons or religious obligations. 

Friends, we might have seen power, but God is now talking about the greatness of His power! Christianity without power is a frustrated religion!  

No matter how religious you are, Pharaoh won’t let you go without a demonstration of God’s power. Your grammar, your education or your money makes no difference. 

The kingdom of God is not in words, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of POWER! (1Cor.2:4). 

It is impossible to triumph without power! The word triumph here simply means a walk-over, where your opponent becomes afraid to even enter the ring with you. You become too much for the enemy.  

This takes power! 

It is very important to know that the Church that will be raptured will be one that is enthroned in power. Not a theoretical Church, but a dominating one, ruling and reigning in the fullness of the power that has been handed over to it. 

Hear what Joel says: 

“Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains; a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.”       Joel 2:1-3

The world should get ready for a great people, the kind that has not been seen before! A great army that will spread upon the mountains and take charge! 

They will not be aware of what is going on, on the earth; rather they shall be gloriously distinguished. 

“The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. 

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.”  Joel 2:4-5 

Friends, every enemy of yours shall suffer devastation before your presence! 

“Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.           

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks.”  Joel 2:6-7 

If you are a part of this end-time army, you are reckoned with as a mighty man. It is time to stop thinking low of yourself, you are in the end-time army. 

“Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. 

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.”    Joel 2:8-9 

Your days of being wounded are over! From this hour no more injuries on your life, soul, body or family; because you are in this end-time army of great power.            

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.” Joel 2:21 

Friends, we are in for great things. Let’s come out of religion and step into power and authority! It’s time to walk into your liberty! It’s time to get into your Canaan! Your land flowing with milk and honey is waiting for you. 

Get set for encounters with power! Get set for freedom from every form of captivity, through the instrumentality of power. 

When God’s power is in place, you’re in charge. When His power is at work in you, you keep reigning! You are born of power; you can’t afford to die a weakling! Your future is not certain without His power. 

You are going to have an unforgettable encounter with power. You are a creature of power, you have to become conscious of power in your walk with God. 

Friends, it’s time to walk in power! We are in the greatest outbreak of power in the body of Christ.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
@osisinakpo..thank u for dat insightful scripture.. Wisdom is all i need @ dis hour..God told me this morning dat wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed.(prov3:18). And i heard bishop says divine wisdom gives u divine speed. Divine wisdom is a divine know how with proofs..divine wisdom will sweatlessly disarm principalities and powers..wow am blessed today..God bless bishop David Oyedepo.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by Osisinakpo(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2012
While u are in your office you can still listen to live messages from shiloh 2012 on your blackberry just click on the link bellow and you will be on http://173.193.205.96:9093/;listen.mp3 click on open if prompted thanks share wit odas
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by jenny22: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
GOD IS FAITHFUL
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by dvdami(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2013
hi brethren,

happy shiloh 2013.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here by dvdami(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Any link to watch or listen to Shiloh live?

(1) (Reply)

Will The World Had Been A Better Place Without Religion? Your Thoughts / The Oil and The Mantle / Old School Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.