Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Efcc To Probe Bank Executives - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Efcc To Probe Bank Executives (729 Views)

Frc And Efcc To Investigate Stanbic Ibtc And Kpmg For Financial Misstatements / Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc To Probe Bank Executives by effects8000(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
The federal Government, this morning, instructed the EFCC to investigate all executives of Nigerian Banks because of the constant petitions to the Federal government by the Banks share holders.
It was learnt that bank executives have been buying up all the best houses in Ghana and also some even have private planes! According to reports, prominent bank exec's like Jim ovia of Zenith banks and Tony elumelu of UBA have been helping governors launder stolen moneys in the country.
Nigerians this is why we should stop buying those bank shares. and this is also why we can get access to credit. VERY SAD!!!!!
Re: Efcc To Probe Bank Executives by stalker(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2007
Can u post the link to the source of this information
Re: Efcc To Probe Bank Executives by Princesege(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2007
Is this one of the reasons GTB stopped a third party online transfer?
It is sad that GTB could do this why because that is the quickest way of sending money to brothers and sisters in Uni and my aged parent as well.

Can you imagine third party online transfer being stopped all in the name of security. No I dont think so. There must be something more than that. Here in the UK, you dont just remove a faciltity without informing your customers.
I was sad because I had planned to send money via this medium since I am not Nigeria.
I think I have to close my account with GTB and go else where. A bank whose customers opinions do not matter.
Rubbish!.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On This Issue Very Important / Somebody Help ''''' / Network Marketing Bestseller At Amazon.com !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.