Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? (48058 Views)

How To Prepare Spaghetti Carbonara(pic) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / Spaghetti Or Macaroni: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by killuminati(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Long One:

Aye
aye, aye grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by since1914(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
...this is exactly what you get when people start jumping to Secondary school from Primary 3. You see the result?...very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
but wait a minute oo, when did dangote become the producer of golden penny products? What happened to DANGOTE SPAGETTI?? Smh
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Dahbutter(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Seriously is this the joke section? undecided
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by jonaboy: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Abbati2: Aliko Dangote is proudly displaying his Freemason status on his spaghetti product.
You can see the Freemasonic symbol of one eye with A inside,the A stand for Aliko.
pls be educated that golden penny is a product of flour mills and not a product of Dangote,the A symbol stand for vitamin A fortified.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by rodeo0070(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ poster you obviously need plenty of Golden penny to compensate for your deficiency of vit.A...
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Series22(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''
ayyeeeeeeee.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by bukhola1: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
ILLUMINATI ni jooorrrrr!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Series22(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lilspicer: Abegi mak i hear word u must bow for sumtin b4 u get sumtin,na today una know say billgate and co dey serve am-dangote dey enjoy money while his kinsmen dey die lik cow-wen bege go start him go broke die-ww.twitter.com/lilspicer
and ur fada no want join dem.. Idiot
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by AkoEja: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lowest common denominator. As dumb as it gets!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Sezua(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Guy yhur mumu no be here oh.....yhu nid dis product 2 boost yhur eye sight
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by bernieamce: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
bisi16:
You 're the biggest fool on planet earth.. Anu mpama!
roflmao... Ezigbo anu mpama!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Revolva(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hahaha na wa oo everything now it illuminatti even if ele eran sketch eye of malu wey him kill. Him don turn illuminatti

@poster I beg oo dangote no dey any jare even if him dey what is bad its all about knowledge and humanity - america was founded by the freemasons ok had it been nigerian founding fathers inculcate the brotherhood -naija for be like yankee - lemme tell you dats americas secrect
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by bernieamce: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
yuzedo:

The word "Aye" is an Illuminati slogan that stands for "Acquiesce Your Existence". . . Y'all have been caught!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
LMAO...
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ABAKA72(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie: This is why I tell people to visit reality more often . . .

isn't this the FreeMason logo?

Are you sure that crap there is not some juju symbol that you dey confuse with free mason logo? undecided undecided undecided undecided
. I agree with you, the eye symbol is not free mason symbol. The all seeing eye symbol is actually Iluminati symble.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Tittos: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
See me laughing and my sister looking at me like have gone mad. @ op please don't mind them .u just made my day
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by zaza1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
wink winkWow..these comments are like a breath of fresh air..I thought I was the only one getting tired of this illuminati,free mason wahala..

IlluminABATTI..shay u don see urself for outside?..even d one eyed beggars on d road to are now claiming illimunatti..the person that couldn't identify that Dangote doesn't make Golden Penny Spaghetti is the person that wants to identify illuminati members..at least we now know what you had for lunch or didn't have cause you might have thrown it away for fear of being initiated..pls take a picture of the empty wrapper let us see

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by cdamsel(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Which kind ode b dis?u say dangote bt na golden penny i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ c.re pple dis desperate 4 attention?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by gbadexy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ignorance of the highest order.
They wrote vitamin A fortified and signified the function of vitamin A (which sharpens the eye) for the benefit of those that have difficulty in comprehension.
I guess the simplified smbolic representation is even too much for some people to understand.
I still maintain that those that believe all successful people did so through diabolic means are N.F.A's that believe they can't make it thrugh hardwork and determination and so console themselves that every successful person must have done so crookedly since he couldn't make it.
That mentality should be discarded
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Rossikk(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gabriel Shaze: This has to included in the Top Mumulic posts on nairaland. grin grin ;grin

To think that I got to read about this via the nairaland twitter handle goes to show how gullible+shallow minded we can be.

Illuminati ko
Mscheww angry

Come will you shut up your mouth. How do you know there is no Illuminati symbolism involved as suggested by the poster? What research exactly have you done into that occult group and its symbolism? You think coming on here to laugh out like some ignorant hyena with nothing upstairs makes you smart? Why don't you do the smart thing, have an open mind, and say that since you do not know, then ANYTHING is possible? Rule nothing out, rule nothing in. THAT IS THE SMART THING TO DO. It would also help if you did a bit of RESEARCH into the topic, since it's more than obvious you haven't. (I know you haven't because no one who has, laughs it off)

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Oseniade(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
C u.The eye symbol is 4 Vit. A. As d spaghetti are fortified with Vit.A. Vit.A is necessary 4 good eyesight.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Raphtop(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Abbati2: Aliko Dangote is proudly displaying his Freemason status on his spaghetti product.
You can see the Freemasonic symbol of one eye with A inside,the A stand for Aliko.
u'r nofin but a big foo....................l
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by alienware(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ikanium: i can't believe i just wasted 76kb for dis shit!!! Do u know hw much dat cost? Jeeeezz
u wasted 76kb where ? On this page ? If u 're on a laptop this page is roughly 1 mb plus, if u are using opera on phone this page is about 162kb, because of pictures and if the opera image setting is set nt to show and and u use the mobile mode instead of normal this page is about 26kb. Liar !
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by alienware(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ikanium: i can't believe i just wasted 76kb for dis shit!!! Do u know hw much dat cost? Jeeeezz
u wasted 76kb where ? On this page ? If u 're on a laptop this page is roughly 1 mb plus, if u are using opera on phone this page is about 162kb, because of pictures and if the opera image setting is set nt to show picures and and u use the mobile mode instead of normal this page is about 26kb.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Bzoe(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

That Logo resemble eye na!! angry

lol.....

Dont mind the Agric Fowl that posted that bullshitty thread..

The star is the Isreali Star of David

[img]http://1.bp..com/_tXRkhNPzFU8/TQzgB764o9I/AAAAAAAAAd0/H3CFWQZrg-4/s1600/star-david.gif[/img]

and the Eye with a A is for the Vitamin A fortification.. And Anybody who attended Health Science Classes in Secondary School knows that Vitamin A is good for the eye..

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by UnimkeAk(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
@poster_ gt ur facts right. That is VITAMIN A for good eyesight.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Very pathetic. I guess MOD moved this to front page for us to seriously stroke d dude
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by goldfish80(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Plz A̶̲̥̅♏ interested τ̅☺ knw hw this made †ђξ front page grin grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
domack99: The A on the pack represent vitamin A, and vitamin A is good for the eye, lack of vitamin A can cause blindness.
I believe we all learn this in primary school.
we are talking about the logo not meaning of ''A''
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by jude33084(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''

Nayyyyyyyy! tongue
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by bshop1: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tanx 4 d info. It a freemanson logo but pple dont believe because dey are blind spiritually[b][/b]
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Lagusta(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
torkaka: this is what i just learnt today;

a. vitamin A symbol is now freemason symbol grin
b. golden penny spaghetti spelt backwards means dangote spaghetti grin grin
c. flour mills in hausa means dangote group grin grin grin
d. aliko dangote killed JF Kennedy grin grin grin grin

part of 1001 reasons why nairaland is the place to learn!

O ga ooo, see as I jus dey laaafff meeehn....

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.