Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,425 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) (14397 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face Idibia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2012
Larrey: 2face did not campaign for goodluk ooooo, abeg
Was he the one that interviewed Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2012
nep2ra: Pointless. Utter rubbish. This is a waste of time.

Wait a minute. A group of singers come together to sing a song about change then voila! we are brainwashed and start acting changed. Na so!

Six months from now this song will have no impact on the orientation of the youths. Quote me anywhere.

Wait another year and they will sing you another song of change.

I think the celebrities need to learn that Action Speaks Louder than word and instead let their actions show they believe in the change they sing of, not on a "I sponsor 2 orphans or have bought bags of rice for the orphanage down the street" way but "I am actively involved in canvassing for a better Nigeria by supporting this or that that I know makes visible impact" kind of way.
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Larrey(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:
nope
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Abululu: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2012
chipmunkey: Sounds like a noble Idea regardless of what the music sounds like.
Seems very apt at a time like this cuz Nigerian youths need massive re-orientation on social values that have been lost years back.
what of d rest like MI
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by 1025: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2012
i expect to see a nigeria that will top the movie chat because every nigerian is a movie star. how can we continue talking about change everyday when it is obvious that nobody is listening?
it is only a fool that keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
if we will see change in this country, action must match words.
heads must roll and blood must flow whether we like it or not for change to come here otherwise, we will continue going from bad to worst and from the look of things, we are heading for the "worstest"
the same men and women we know to be corrupt are the same men and women we are looking up to for change. how possible is it for a jonathan to wake up one morning and announce to nigerians that his dearly beloved wife has been jailed over her role in the $13m fraud while he (joe) was the gov of bayelsa? or will jonathan turn back to jail an obasanjo that picked him up sole handedly? impoooo impossible.
the only way to change will be the hard way which is the only language these criminals will hear.

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Odu-toda-iwa:
The problem I have with Nigeria is all these talks without commitment. Was Tuface not one of those who went about campaigning for Jonathan in 2011?. What change is he talking about when he has 3 more years at least to enjoy the fresh mess Jonathan promised us.
^Tuface campaigned? I thought they said he refused to campaign for any of the party flag bearers.
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Larrey(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Zip_up:
^Tuface campaigned? I thought they said he refused to campaign for any of the party flag bearers.
2face did not campaign for any party, dat i know
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That would be Dbanj
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
What nigerians always fail to understand is the fact that; these leaders were once ordinary people like us. When azikwe was president, Jonathan was just a kid. He kept looking upto leaders for change while growing up...now he is the president and he is no difference from his predecessors. Until the average nigeriƄn learn how to obey rules and regulations, shun corruption in our various positions in the society etc; it won't be difficult for them to do the same thing when they are in power. If nigerians do not start realising that nigerian problem is from the followers in which the leader was singled from, no change will occur. Cos the present youths will end up doing the same thing in future (failing our own future generations)....and it will go on and on......change starts with you and I..

1 Like

Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
2 BABA!! 5 GBOOOOOSAAAAY for u
Re: Campaign For Change In Nigeria By 2face, BankyW, Eldee, Wizkid & Co. (Video) by bellabae(f): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015

You wanted to see him cry?
o sun mi oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Releases Wedding Pictures / Beyond Muscles & Brawn - Nigerian Nfl Players Give Back / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.