Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out (1302 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by lumideezle(m): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i]i dont get it y cant she just come and ask me out
she looks at me more like everytime, tell all her friends that she likes me but ,
she just does nt want to make the first move
its nt like i cant go up to her bt i already have a gf who happens to b her best friend and it would hold against me if i go up 2 her first
but i dont think i can stand the green lighs nemore,
babes y is it that u just cant go up 2 a dude u feel, and tell him these three 4 words"i think i like you"
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by Uzzyan: 2:38am On Dec 19, 2007
It is not that easy ok belive mi
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by lumideezle(m): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2007
why isnt it dat eazy if a guy kn do it y cant babes, wat a man can do, well u knw d rest.
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by iice(f): 2:52am On Dec 19, 2007
Society issues. . .
From some posts on the land regarding women asking men out. . .you can understand why its a bit difficult to do that.
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by Uzzyan: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2007
it is not easy becos it depicts the lady in question as a loose kin of person for short
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by lumideezle(m): 4:25am On Dec 19, 2007
Guys i dont know y u al aint saying nothing on this ish all them babes re sayyn it makes them cut across to we guys as cheap bt left to me il persornally appreciate and RESPECT any babe that walks up to me and says those words cus im a guy n i know it takes a whole lot of courage
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by adatkeg(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2007
how old is she ??
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by janami(f): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2007
give her enuff reasons not to feel insecure, since u say u love her smiley
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by omega25red(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2007
besides what do you care if she asks you out remember you already have a girl friend
abi would her asking you out justify you cheating on your girl friend?
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
lumideezle:

i don't get it y can't she just come and ask me out
she looks at me more like everytime, tell all her friends that she likes me but ,
she just does not want to make the first move

When did you loose your balls?

lumideezle:

its not like i can't go up to her bt i already have a girlfriend who happens to b her best friend and it would hold against me if i go up 2 her first

You have a girl who happens to be her girlfriend. . . . . erm. . . . . please stop me when i get to the senseless part.

lumideezle:

babes y is it that u just can't go up 2 a dude u feel, and tell him these three 4 words"i think i like you"

Because some girls have grace
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
omega25red:

besides what do you care if she asks you out remember you already have a girl friend
abi would her asking you out justify you cheating on your girl friend?

need I say more. . . .
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by janami(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2007
janami:

give her enough reasons not to feel insecure, since u say u love her smiley

make una no mind me. na the correct definition of misyarn be this. no be here i suppose post this thing. na mistake
@poster
wetin u talk? how d thing dey pinch u? tongue
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by playmate(f): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
@poster
hw d hell do u xpect her 2 ask u out she still has her pride 2 uphold 4 cryin out loud. shocked
u av a girlfriend yet u re worried bout anoda girl nt askin u out,nd dey happen 2 b best friends.u no do well @all. tongue
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by lumideezle(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
hw d hell do u xpect her 2 ask u out she still has her pride 2 uphold 4 cryin out loud.
u av a girlfriend yet u re worried bout another girl nt askin u out,nd dey happen 2 b best friends.u no do well @all.

look i knw this might sound crazy but i realy wld nt mind this chick( cus i dnt even trust ma babe anyway) find it hard to trust any chick these days
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by lumideezle(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2007
You have a girl who happens to be her girlfriend. . . . . erm. . . . . please stop me when i get the senseless part.

look naja how wld u explain the signs,n i even overheard her talkin to another friend abt me, details i dnt wanna tell
re u telling me d babe does nt knw i have a gf? nd, yea, neva call stuffs i write senseless(ok, popkin?)
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by zigbo(f): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2007
@poster don't u think it will go against her if she approaches u first knowing she is best friends with your girl friend, bet u never thot of that. .
i can tell u now that some girls can ask guys out. . .i will give u an eg.

my friend was telling me about a time she went to a club with her friend(both girls) , there was this bouncer according to her, he was so fwyne mehhn she had to think of a way. then she walked up to him nd started asking him silly obvious questions,like "hey if i jst left to pick something will i be allowed to go bak in" u know rily dumb questions. next thing u know she's like "u'r kind of cute tho, u think mabe we cud talk sometime?" and then she's taking his number. that to me is i think i like u in different words undecided  the story cont. when she excuses herself to go get a drink and comes bak to find her friend chatting with the same bouncer and previously she had told her friend that she thot that the bouncer was cute.

now thats two friends,two girls asking a guy out. . .so it happens.

this is no fairy tale o
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2007
wait a minute, you have a girlfriend who happens to be the girl's friend.
whatchu trying to say now, that she ask you out. so if she does what do you do then? reject her. then your silly Ego is satisfied. your simply sick, believe me. ****hisses***** angry
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by playmate(f): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2007
@poster
since u wont mind d chic nd u dnt trust ur girl,ask her out urself,bt i tink u shuld ask som1 else out nd 4get bout d girl cs u'll ruin der friendship nd dats bad,its better 2 do it outside dan inside tho its d same tin u re doin cheatin on ur gir[/b]l.anyways u'll av only urself 2 blame if eventually ur girl finds out nd [b]dumps u.
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by herdey2tu(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2007
@chei!!

bros how old be the chic sef?

But na wa for you o, so if she eventually ask you out, wat wld you do, as per she is your galfriend's best friend!!!!!!!!
is it just to inflte your ego or what?
Bros abeg, if its a case of lust on your part, do them both a favour ; break up with your gal, and leave 'em both alone!
u obviously dont respect ur gal or love her, Mr player.
heed to my advice b4 them giv you rat poison to chop.
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
i see u re jst looking for reasons to justify your cheating. period
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by syren: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ poster

Maybe its because

1. You already  have a girlfriend

and

2. That girlfriend is also her friend

WTH??  You don't deserve either, you sound very juvenile.

Anyway girls asking guys out, mmmh I've done it before, but only after I got all the right signals so it all worked out. Wouldn't ask out random guys. No Way  cool
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by chamotex(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ poster

u fall my hand oo
Re: I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out by tammyswits(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
I thought it was rather obvious, 1. It aint easy as a girl, 2. You are with her bestfriend.dummy!

(1) (Reply)

Men Doesn't Casual Dating Get Boring? / Why Do Innocent Looking Girls Hang Out With Yahoo Yahoo Boys? / How Can I Make Her Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.