Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! (1188 Views)

Beyonce Crashes Itunes With A Surprise Album As Millions Of Fans Tries 2download / Sammy Okposo's New Album 'Addicted' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! by Islander(f): 3:33am On Dec 19, 2007
Has anyone listened to Alicia's new cd? if so what are your thoughts and favourite songs on her album?

For me I am loving "No one" " Superwoman", "Where do we go from here" and "I need you"

Feel free to comment on the album,

Personally I expecting her to be awarded a few Grammys for this her latest effort,
Re: Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! by Ebaby2: 3:40am On Dec 19, 2007
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i still think Keyshia Cole album was better grin grin but my favorites on her album are "Where do we go from here, Lesson learned and That's the thing about love", her first album was better than this sha tongue
Re: Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! by Islander(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i still think Keyshia Cole album was better grin grin but my favorites on her album are "Where do we go from here, Lesson learned and That's the thing about love", her first album was better than this sha tongue

[size=24pt]HATER tongue[/size]
Re: Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! by Ebaby2: 3:59am On Dec 19, 2007
Am not hating nah, you know i always appreciate good music, but let us be honest with each other this album was okay compared to last 2.

@TOPIC
Nope i don't see her taking a Grammy home grin tongue, maybe next time
Re: Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! by playmate(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2007
yeah d album is really tite.i also hp she gets grammys 4 it.d songs were kinda emotional like she felt it.my favs re no one nd d thing bout luv.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Saheed Osupa Ft Modenine / Naija Stars Are Very Poor,they Can Live In Paradise, Why / Jay-z Signs Jay Electronica To Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.