Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (12320 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by HammedSodiqq: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2012

Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark, on Wednesday challenged former head of state, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, to a public senility test.

Clark, who was reacting to Babangida’s description of the Ijaw leader as senile, said the test would determine the reasoning ability of both of them.

Babangida, who was reacting to some recent comments made by Clark, had said the Ijaw leader had lost focus and had become senseless.

Clark had attacked Babangida at a public lecture, where he accused the former military leader of having a hand in the Boko Haram insurgency.

However, his declaration was contained in a statement read at a press conference in Abuja by his lawyer, Mr. Kayode Ajulo.

Clark said both of them should sit at a public debate, without the assistance of aides, to debate issues so that Nigerians could determine whether Clark or Babangida was suffering from senility.

http://www.punchng.com/news/clark-challenges-ibb-to-public-senility-test/

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by mojounited(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
shocked I like this...leggggggooooo! grin
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by hakanai(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
f@cking retard!!! Nonsense.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Naija! Una too much! lol grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Detongue: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2012
If i were Ibb, i will accept d challenge
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by 9javoice1(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2012
but he will not, is he not a core-northerner.
4get the deception that he is of northcentral IBB is an fulani man born in niger.

he cant stand a southerner in debate let him try

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ebere1712: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2012
What is he waiting for (IBB). Prove to us that you are not just a crazy old man.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Dhelake: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2012
wetin dey do dis EdwinClark man sef .... I tink hez creatin political awareness, so wen ogoni land secedes, he b'coms their president ... Must he reply all statements directed at him .... Old fools
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2012
I see a couple of senile individuals here- people who are supposed to be leaders are busy fighting over nothing. When Clarke made that unverified accusation, was he not expecting a counter-attack? By the way, senility is not a crime.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: wetin dey do dis EdwinClark man sef .... I tink hez creatin political awareness, so wen ogoni land secedes, he b'coms their president ... Must he reply all statements directed at him .... Old fools
Must he reply all statements ......? Why not. Besides i dont trust that guy IBB. He might just be the baba isale of boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Super1759: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Niger delta don vex be this. Truth will unveil itself
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2012
OMG Really? shocked Date, Time and Venue Pllllllllllleeeeeeeease? grin
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ebamma(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2012
who does this two over fed goats want to deceive

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by kennie1: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2012
Show of shame.... And to think dey were supposed to b elderstates men.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by BabaO2: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: wetin dey do dis EdwinClark man sef .... I tink hez creatin political awareness, so wen ogoni land secedes, he b'coms their president ... Must he reply all statements directed at him .... Old fools
Why ibb sef dey always use aides to pull stuffs as if he's intelligent?.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by gramci: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2012
IBB we de wait o grin

3 Likes

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ebamma(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2012
na over feeding cause all this wahala,
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Clerverly: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2012
How will that bring down the price of garri in the market?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by obiseq: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2012
Why these OLD papa are throwing abuse words 2 each other like children. Dey should both keep quiet if dey dont have gud contribution 2 tackle naija problem. Are dey not d one who destroy dis nation to this extent? NONSENSE!!!
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by KingSadeeq(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2012
9ja voice: but he will not, is he not a core-northerner.
4get the deception that he is of northcentral IBB is an fulani man born in niger.

he cant stand a southerner in debate let him try
Are you really serious? are you by the slightest chance insinuating that fulani people are dumb? geez. Cant rilli believe ppl still think like you do. for Gods sake its 2012, you shud know by now that how high you bri=an IQ is has nothing to do wif wether you are a Yoruba man or an Ijaw guy. Note: M not an IBB fan.

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2012

Must Ɣ☺Ʊ guys always call people Fools

As long as IBB had τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ t̶̲̥̅̊iϻe t̶̲̥̅o reply him then, let him challenge him ąg∂ɪ̣̇η. Ɣ☺Ʊ can never tell where truth will come out from wink
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ebamma(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2012
ebere1712: What is he waiting for (IBB). Prove to us that you are not just a crazy old man.
ebere1712, prove to me that you are not just a fool with internet connection

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Jalal(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2012
Let GEJ be moderator and Patience timekeeper grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by 9free(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Irresponsibility and talkativeness is actually a virtue in Nigeria. What a show of shame.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ebamma(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2012
when two over fed and corrupt elders fight,its the country that suffers
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2012
Jalal: Let GEJ be moderator and Patience timekeeper grin grin grin grin

Ɣ☺Ʊ mean Sambo wink
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by StarrMatthieu: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Myself2(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Muhehehehehe

Oya IBB e da baba en loun joor
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Edwin Clark Ogoni president? I laugh in Isoko
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2012
This is gonna be interesting! Nigerians should watch out for more entertaining movies from our clueless leaders! Agbayas who ought to be taking care of their grankids are fooling themsleves in public! Very shameful indeed. undecided
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ifihearam: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Jalal: Let GEJ be moderator and Patience timekeeper grin grin grin grin

Why must this fool allow me to vent my anger on him now?we are talking about 2 elderstatemen here you are bringing in our young,intelligent,amiable president into it. Stop am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Negotiation Remains Your Best Option / Ghosts Of EndSARS Haunt FG’s Policies On Power, Petrol Subsidies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.