Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages (35842 Views)

Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2012
mhozzis: me cant rememba d site just google. I tink d name of d app is dccrap am nt too sure though. My system is dead i wuld av uploaded d file 4 u

You are right but you cant upload the file in here as it is large and I've posted its sample step by step guide on how to use it in the last post in the previous page or let me quote it below again:

olushaggy:

Please can u give me the site?

Hello! !!Install DCCRAP unto your PC.

If You are using ETISALAT modem from your info an you need to insert MTN line
into it and plug it to your PC.

It will give you an invalid message,just cancel it and go and open the software.

Once you open the software,select ZTE DATA card by the left and click on search and once
detected,just check out your right hand side to click on the the unlock icon and wait till it tells you that it had been unlocked.

After a while you will see it
showing MTN network and with it showing that,that means that you can now use your modem with any network and vice-versa.

Call me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for any step that is not clear to you or if you need the original DCCRAP software sent to your email.

Thanks Note that you need to create PROFILE(APN mostly required) TO USE to connect networks and just give me a call to brief you about that as unlocking the modem is though the main thing which you will
do ASAP using the software and guides I've told you about above.Thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by nasty45(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2012
u4nbl: I think it's time to go for Universal modems dat uses all d network
bro u can crack yur modem so that it becomes an Ashaawo
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by shadrach77: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2012
why do people still use EMPTY N ? grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Dreyl(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2012
True bros...
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by legalwealth(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2012

If You are using MTN HSPDA ZTE modem from your info an you need to insert ETISALAT line

It will give you an invalid message,just cancel it and go and open the software.

Once you open the software,select ZTE DATA card by the left and click on search and once
detected,just check out your right hand side to click on the the unlock icon and wait till it tells you that it had been unlocked.

showing ETISALAT network and with it showing that,that means that you can now use your modem with any network and vice-versa or let me say likewise for other networks

Call me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for any step that is not clear to you or if you need the original DCCRAP software sent to your email.

Thanks Note that you need to create PROFILE(APN mostly required) TO USE to connect networks and just give me a call to brief you about that as unlocking the modem is though the main thing which you will
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by olushaggy(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2012
legalwealth:

You are right but you cant upload the file in here as it is large and I've posted its sample step by step guide on how to use it in the last post in the previous page or let me quote it below again:

If You are using ETISALAT modem from your info an you need to insert MTN line

showing MTN network and with it showing that,that means that you can now use your modem with any network and vice-versa.

Oh! great 10ks. (olushaggy@yahoo.com)
Thanks again.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by 2kurupt(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2012
lawizle:

Pls watz d meaning of number portability?

Number portabilty is provision by the regulation (NCC) that lets consumers switch network without losing their line..
Google or check Wikipedia for details
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Sike(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
admitme: MTN should know we dont give a damn if they discontinue or not we've got Glo, Airtel, Etisalat etc to Fall back on.
Gbammmmmmm!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by MrEverest(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
Funseeka: How many Nigerian owned businesses are surviving like MTN. Will you rather they go out of business? You talk about GLO, can u imagine a country like Nigeria with only GLO? It will be like Dangote and his group of companies ripping people like mad, needing graduates for driving jobs. . .lol

It is hell doing business in Nigeria. These guys are not father xmas and are not that typical greedy Nigerian company; they are only managing to survive. Go ask Richard Bradson of Virgin Nigeria what it is like doing business in Nigeria.

Thank God you have got alternatives; move on if you're pissed with MTN. Don't come here weeping and wailing
this is the dumbest crap i have read in a long time, i wanted to be passive while going through the comments until i saw this sh*t. Ofcourse Nigeria has some peculiar chalenges (power et al) to investors but whatever short fall is compensated by our huge market, have you bothered to ask yourselve why MTN Nigera keeps making mega profits to the extent of supplying over 1/3 of the groups gross earnings! Those ppl keep defrauding us of our hard earned money through dubious adverts and other unwholesome tricks. ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS SHOULD BLACKLIST THOSE CORPORATE FRAUDSTARS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by PHIPEX(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: wen u'll get 260mb 4 1k on etisalat

Thanks for this info, goodbye to MTN data plan but I hope their service is ok here in Lag?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by MrEverest(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Funseeka: How many Nigerian owned businesses are surviving like MTN. Will you rather they go out of business? You talk about GLO, can u imagine a country like Nigeria with only GLO? It will be like Dangote and his group of companies ripping people like mad, needing graduates for driving jobs. . .lol

It is hell doing business in Nigeria. These guys are not father xmas and are not that typical greedy Nigerian company; they are only managing to survive. Go ask Richard Bradson of Virgin Nigeria what it is like doing business in Nigeria.

Thank God you have got alternatives; move on if you're pissed with MTN. Don't come here weeping and wailing
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by MrEverest(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2012

this is the dumbest crap i have read in a long time, i wanted to be passive while going through the comments until i saw this sh*t. Ofcourse Nigeria has some peculiar chalenges (power et al) to investors but whatever short fall is compensated by our huge market, have you bothered to ask yourselve why MTN Nigera keeps making mega profits to the extent of supplying over 1/3 of the groups gross earnings! Those ppl keep defrauding us of our hard earned money through dubious adverts and other unwholesome tricks. ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS SHOULD BLACKLIST THOSE CORPORATE FRAUDSTARS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Nurudeen390: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Dat is mtn 4 u
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Stallione(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2012
Mtn is gradually becoming a tin of the past,they are so greedy n fraudulent,why because so many govt officials get dealings wit them,they will soon crash on a wrickety n rocky ground,nonsense network!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by shedraq1: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2012
the time based bundles are better because you can have unlimited downloads of files and videos

1 text 2H to 131 for two hours that must me used within two days,cost is N250

2 text 20H to 131 for twenty hours that must be used within seven days cost is N1,500

3 text 100H to 131 for 100 hours that must be used within 30 days at N5,000
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by olushaggy(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2012
shedraq1: the time based bundles are better because you can have unlimited downloads of files and videos

1 text 2H to 131 for two hours that must me used within two days,cost is N250

2 text 20H to 131 for twenty hours that must be used within seven days cost is N1,500

3 text 100H to 131 for 100 hours that must be used within 30 days at N5,000

Bros..
Hv u studied d plan very well?
if not GO and do dat b4 u fall inside pit.
the so called hourly rate is as slow as a snail in a clay sand...
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by ncpat(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Airtel 4life unlock MTN modem and use Airtel

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by olushaggy(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2012
2kurupt:

Number portabilty is provision by the regulation (NCC) that lets consumers switch network without losing their line..
Google or check Wikipedia for details

Na 2ru, but Nigeria will not introduce this because of greediness, talkless of making it free.
visit this link:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_number_portability
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by fm7070: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2012
MTN is finished!
They're loosing their grip on Nigerians gradually
Before, they're the best connection, now, they're the worst!
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2012
Leorichy: Why will i use "empty hen" when Airtel is on point! Get 1gig for 1,200 naira only,text bcm to 440
guy u beat me 2 dis I am using it nw and with 3.5g Airtel rocks

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by item: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Glo is better
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by mu2sa2: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2012

So mtn should com here 2 rip of nigerians. They must b stopped (it has stated from plateau state ). Dangote grp & Glo ar nigerian-owned biz delivering world class unlike mtn which came frm SA 2 fleece unsuspecting nigerians like u, something de dont do in their own country. 000s of biz ar doing well here mtn can leave if de want.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2012
eze-best:
Do you know that only Swift and Starcomms networks are comparable to Etisalat? But Etisalat has the advantage of wider coverage because it's a GSM while the other two are CDMAs and above all with very cheap subscription plans. Call me on 08174705813 if you need more details.
does starrcom offer blackberry services too
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Ayd: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2012
best is still etisalat
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by question(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2012
fm7070: MTN is finished!
They're loosing their grip on Nigerians gradually
Before, they're the best connection, now, they're the worst!
MTN is famished
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by flexdee(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Empty N is nothing to write home about, need to switch to etisalat asap b4 yellow network drain my pocket finish.
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2012
surprisinly mtn ghana here in ghana is the best they are only second to tigo that offers unlimited browsin for users.i use mtn and for just 2ghcd you are give 60mb for 15days and mark my words it is super super fast.midnight to 6am the mb increases by 100% which means if u are downloadin a file of 10mb they will only remove 5mb from ur account and facebook is totally free on mtn ghana,i was asking someone this question why is mtn ghana more efficient and cheaper than mtn nigeria?is it still the power factor?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by Shalome(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2012
donzico2: forget about this mtn sh**t. AIRTEL for real are giving me 3.75G network here in umuahia. Airtel yeah
how do i subscribe,pls?
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by delikay4luv: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2012
SimonAndal: Who can help me unlock my MTN ZTE modem? Please?
search for DCCRAP on google and download it. Works for any modem
Re: MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages by roland20(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Please someone should help me with etisalat data plan. I want that wich will last for a month. I'm tired of emty hen.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest GLO DATA PLANS For January 2015 / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic. / Migg33; The Mobile Chatting Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.