Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (17229 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by nitlad: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

If you like multiply a billion times ooo,you are wasting your time because it is written. "A thousand shall fall at thy side(GEJ),ten thousand at thy right hand but is shall not come nigh you(GEJ). Only with thy eyes(GEJ)shall thou see the reward of the wicked(el rufai,buhari,bakari,kobojunkie,pataki).
Please what is the relevance of that qoute? So Nigerians can continue to die in their droves cos of a blood thirsty group, but as far as GEJ is unhurt no long thing huh?.... Or every Nigerian dat dies an avoidable death, suffers an avoidable lot are getting their reward for being "wicked"?
What insensitivity!!! Yhur just a joke!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2012
Dr. Doyin Okupe, you are my Hero today. I have not heard such lethal truth in a long while. Dr. Doyin Okupe, ride on bro. We will tackle the f00ls in cyberspace while you tackle the m0r0ns on the physical realms. GEJ has the best brains around him, and things are changing for the better. Bakare Tunde, the man of God that preaches from a Political Manifesto instead of the Bible. And El-Rufai, the jobless bipolar political jobber with no occupation. Dr. Doyin Okupe will decimate you nematodes to nucleotides. [size=15pt]FRESH AIR [/size]

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2012
why do they only hear the "resign" part why dont the hear the "perform" part! They say resign or perform you choose to dwell on the resign part!When this government does well i would praise them but as long as they keep making silly school boy mistakes and playing victim i would also continue to lend my little voice to those calling for them to make way!

Common they budgeted money for security gave out crazy contracts now the whole of Abuja is filled with CCTv solar paneled cameras that ARE NOT WORKING! They incresad fuel Prices for no Just reason and are about to put back Toll gates.... do we remember why those toll gates were removed in the first place!They decided to build new universities instead of maintain the old ones, under this administration the universities were on strike for almost a year, until they ket complianing, under this administration they have awarded and reawardd all the road contracts doable in Nigeria, they have depleted the treasury wide spread looting every where they even gave the contract to manage our seas to a known Miltant and we are supposed to clap for them and say they are doing so well! common lets have human feelings and stop thinking of only our pockets once you critize them they accuse you of being partisan or throw ethnic jabs at you! Yet they are the same ones beating ethnic and religious drums.

Gej and his people perform, lets enjoy your presidency lets enjoy your leadership, lets believe in you! make us your hero and you would see that no one realy hates you or hates you being ijaw they only saw hope in you so they voted you in the task is simple pay them back with PERFORMANCE and if the shoes are to big for you APOLOGISE TO THEM AND GO

10 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ifihearam: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2012
nitlad:
Please what is the relevance of that qoute? So Nigerians can continue to die in their droves cos of a blood thirsty group, but as far as GEJ is unhurt no long thing huh?.... Or every Nigerian dat dies an avoidable death, suffers an avoidable lot are getting their reward for being "wicked"?
What insensitivity!!! Yhur just a joke!

Its not by force to write in english,you can as well write in your dialect because I can't decipher any of your writing not to talk of comprehending...I still do not understand what concerns death of nigerians with the fact that I reiterated to a comment that says okupe is oblivious of the multiplied or countless gang up against GEJ.

Thank you.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ifihearam: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2012
banki: why do they only hear the "resign" part why dont the hear the "perform" part! They say resign or perform you choose to dwell on the resign part!When this government does well i would praise them but as long as they keep making silly school boy mistakes and playing victim i would also continue to lend my little voice to those calling for them to make way!

Common they budgeted money for security gave out crazy contracts now the whole of Abuja is filled with CCTv solar paneled cameras that ARE NOT WORKING! They incresad fuel Prices for no Just reason and are about to put back Toll gates.... do we remember why those toll gates were removed in the first place!They decided to build new universities instead of maintain the old ones, under this administration the universities were on strike for almost a year, until they ket complianing, under this administration they have awarded and reawardd all the road contracts doable in Nigeria, they have depleted the treasury wide spread looting every where they even gave the contract to manage our seas to a known Miltant and we are supposed to clap for them and say they are doing so well! common lets have human feelings and stop thinking of only our pockets once you critize them they accuse you of being partisan or throw ethnic jabs at you! Yet they are the same ones beating ethnic and religious drums.

Gej and his people perform, lets enjoy your presidency lets enjoy your leadership, lets believe in you! make us your hero and you would see that no one realy hates you or hates you being ijaw they only saw hope in you so they voted you in the task is simple pay them back with PERFORMANCE and if the shoes are to big for you APOLOGISE TO THEM AND GO

From your initial statement you were making sense but at the tail end you lost it,are you saying there is nothing you have benefited so far since GEJ's enthronement
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by nitlad: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Its not by force to write in english,you can as well write in your dialect because I can't decipher any of your writing not to talk of comprehending...I still do not understand what concerns death of nigerians with the fact that I reiterated to a comment that says okupe is oblivious of the multiplied or countless gang up against GEJ.

Thank you.
Turns out he is not even as intelligent as I thought.... Now that explains yhur "qoute" or "misqoute".

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2012
The Retardeen's attack Dog working for his pay.
Abegii, carry go El-Rufai and Bakare. If the govt has anything against u let them arrest u both and prosecute u.
They can only intimidate u but no shaking.
Miserable SSS can only arrest u both but ordinarily marked dollar notes with farook they cant track.
Hopeless Iidiots

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

From your initial statement you were making sense but at the tail end you lost it,are you saying there is nothing you have benefited so far since GEJ's enthronement

@ifeharam I have not, Nigeria has remained stagnant and the price of fuel has increased, the roads i use often : LOKOJA-ABUJA expressway is Dead! so a journey by road from Abuja to lagos makes me go through okene, and Kabba damn that road is the same way it has been over the last years of my existance, in the last 2years i have also done a lot of trips to Edo and Delta state, Lagos Benin express way is still in a sorry state, i REMEMBER YOU EVEN PUT UP LIST OF ROADS COMPLETED you even put up the Afikpo -okigwe express way! i did not react because that road was completed as far back as 2008 and i know it was due to the influence of Anyim pius Anyim as senate president! the Lagos Ibadan road still remains commatose and i know the East West road is not safe either! Inflation rate has increased so the prices of goods commodities and services have increased!ify i also go to Abuja often its a scary sight to see that all the major offices are now "one way" because of insurgency and the fact that some bastards have made nigeria unsafe,, but its more scary that our government isnt doing anything about it.

I Still see widespread poverty so i havent benefited, i see that our soldiers and police have new uniforms clean uniforms but i only see those police men with good and cleanuniforms standing behind politicians, I know that the on paper our GDP is growing but in reality the real people are not feeling it! I also know that people like Dunlop and Michelen have relocated to Ghana ify IHAVE NOT BENEFITED

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

@ifeharam I have not, Nigeria has remained stagnant and the price of fuel has increased, the roads i use often : LOKOJA-ABUJA expressway is Dead! so a journey by road from Abuja to lagos makes me go through okene, and Kabba damn that road is the same way it has been over the last years of my existance, in the last 2years i have also done a lot of trips to Edo and Delta state, Lagos Benin express way is still in a sorry state, i REMEMBER YOU EVEN PUT UP LIST OF ROADS COMPLETED you even put up the Afikpo -okigwe express way! i did not react because that road was completed as far back as 2008 and i know it was due to the influence of Anyim pius Anyim as senate president! the Lagos Ibadan road still remains commatose and i know the East West road is not safe either! Inflation rate has increased so the prices of goods commodities and services have increased!ify i also go to Abuja often its a scary sight to see that all the major offices are now "one way" because of insurgency and the fact that some bastards have made nigeria unsafe,, but its more scary that our government isnt doing anything about it.

I Still see widespread poverty so i havent benefited, i see that our soldiers and police have new uniforms clean uniforms but i only see those police men with good and cleanuniforms standing behind politicians, I know that the on paper our GDP is growing but in reality the real people are not feeling it! I also know that people like Dunlop and Michelen have relocated to Ghana ify IHAVE NOT BENEFITED

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by AJpikin: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2012
He is an Attack Dog afterall, an old one at that! grin

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2012
Who let this Dog out?

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ifihearam: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2012
banki:

I share in your concern but can I ask you just one question and in all fairness I demand a straight forward answer......WHERE THESE PROBLEM CREATED BY GEJ OR HE INHERITED THEM AND CAN THESE BE TACKELD In LESS THAN 2 YEARS? Abeg ansa me.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2012
AJpikin: He is an Attack Dog afterall, an old one at that! grin
Whats the meaning of this "Attack Dog" anyway ? Because, if it is what i think it means, then El-Rufai can pass as attack Dog for CPC and Bakare attack dog for Buhari.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by usmanyaro17: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Tell Them Okupe,sincerely I don't know what is wrong El rufai and Bakare,I don't whether it's only CPC that contested the 2011 general elections,they are so angry to the extend that they are loosing their heads already,we are tired of their noise,make them allow us pls....
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Delafruita(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Dr. Doyin Okupe, you are my Hero today. I have not heard such lethal truth in a long while. Dr. Doyin Okupe, ride on bro. We will tackle the f00ls in cyberspace while you tackle the m0r0ns on the physical realms. GEJ has the best brains around him, and things are changing for the better. Bakare Tunde, the man of God that preaches from a Political Manifesto instead of the Bible. And El-Rufai, the jobless bipolar political jobber with no occupation. Dr. Doyin Okupe will decimate you nematodes to nucleotides. [size=15pt]FRESH AIR [/size]
when a raving lunatic like doyin okupe is your hero,its no wonder that you're the way you are

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2012
At least, man must chop grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Whatever,

all I know is that Bakare has missed it and "h"El Rufai is just a critic with no articulation.
For him to say that those arrested for bombing were not BH members because they were wearing jeans has said a lot about him and his mentality.
It is a shame that such people parade themselves as our "leaders".

Sometimes I wonder why I must be a Nigerian!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Delafruita:
when a raving lunatic like doyin okupe is your hero,its no wonder that you're the way you are
You call Dr Doyin Okupe a lunatic ? Jesus Christ, are you out of your goddamn mind ?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by sharpman1(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2012
The ATTACK DOG has been unleashed. I thought the OLD man said he is too old to be an attack dog.

Broke, old and recycled politician in need of money now working for his pay.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by tunnytox(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Who let this Dog out?

An old dog with no teeth grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Arji(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2012
GEJ has got alot of people attacking him cos he decides not2 b a dictator...wsh he cud take a leaf from past leaders dat doesnt inclde Yar'adua
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Biggyd2: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe

https://www.nairaland.com/1005622/not-presidencys-attack-dog-doyin-okupe

His job description has finally been made clear to him. A workman does deserve his pay, abi? Keep "blasting" sir and make sure you have the strength for this job. You may not be aware that the people speaking against the ruling party and government have since multiplied from the last time you carried out this type of assignment. Ask Ruby, he will tell you how far.[

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by blacksta(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Nigeria land of Jesters , if only they would tackle social issues with the same zeal when it comes to writting useless letters
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Pataki: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Okugbe or whatever his name is.......agbaya ni e oh!

Shameless barking dog. In all the nonsense you have spitted out, are you saying GEJ is without fault?!

Aja oshi. Keep barking, that is the sole reason you were brought to Aso-rock.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2012
El-Rufai is a jobless man who finds solace on Twitter.
Tunde Bakare has abandoned his Bible and preaches from CPC manifesto. His pulpit is now podium and his Congregation is now a political fraternity. All they want is not the interest of the common man, but access to Oil Money. Both of you are politically dead. Yes, I said so.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
banki:

Ewooo o! You are a traitor! A man that loves Nigeria should not tell the truth! You are a tribalist! Let me guess you're Hausa/Yoruba/ACN or CPC and you're only angry because GEJ is going to revoke the license of your Oil well in a few months.

Dude, God bless you for speaking the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ifihearam: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Pataki: Okugbe or whatever his name is.......agbaya ni e oh!

Shameless barking dog. In all the nonsense you have spitted out, are you saying GEJ is without fault?!

Aja oshi. Keep barking, that is the sole reason you were brought to Aso-rock.

This is why I don't like you..you leave the message and attack the messanger simply because you don't like GEJ,you are always biased and unreasonable in your submissions.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2012
Show me who to vote for in 2015. Who is alternative to King GEJ ? Show me....Buhari ? Mbanu.... Sanusi ? Tufiakwa... Tinubu ? ra ra 0h. GEJ is the way out of the current political and infrastructural conflagration.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2012
now the stage is going to get interesting,abati was too dull and too soft for this job.
weldone okupe .give it to them fire for fire
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by aieromon(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2012
The toothless bulldog has been paid to bark.

Let him obey his master in peace.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by mrperfect(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
I think we should be looking at away to solve our problem.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Skii(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
Arji: GEJ has got alot of people attacking him cos he decides not2 b a dictator...wsh he cud take a leaf from past leaders dat doesnt inclde Yar'adua

For where? From where he wan tiff the attributes? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.