Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (17205 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by scribble: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2012
http://businessnews.com.ng/2012/08/09/if-elrufai-were-president-of-nigeria-what-would-he-do/

Every time Nasir el-Rufai opens his mouth, to be frank, I get a bit irritated. I’m sure I am not alone in this feeling of repulsion, after all, el-Rufai is there on public record for being one of the leading civil servants under Obasanjo that misappropriated his power for the betterment of his family and cronies. Yet he would have many believe he is a saint. And whilst he has pulled together a large fan base by courting needless sympathy for his travails under Yar’adua and admiration for his public criticisms of the Jonathan administration, he has not done so on merit.

The only reason a flock of mindless Nigerian sheep gather behind el-Rufai is due to their collective disdain for Jonathan and due to their selective amnesia on who the man actually is.

One cannot imagine my joy as I read Doyin Okupe’s statement on el-Rufai this morning. The newly appointed Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs had a lot of intelligent things to ask Nasir or Nasiru or @elrufai or whatever he calls himself.

For the purpose of thoroughness, lets visit Mr. Okupe’s entire remarks. He said, “El-Rufai is my younger brother. I have so much respect for him. But politics is more or less derailing or deranging him. Everybody knows that insurgency is a very difficult national problem. It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before called on their Presidents to resign.

“When he talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgency. If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult.

“Can President Goodluck Jonathan be in Borno and everywhere at the same time? I believe that people just want to play politics. All what you are hearing is just the manipulation of the present situation to suit their political purposes.

“I am sure that my brother, el-Rufai is hopeful to be a presidential candidate of one of the parties very soon. What I will expect him to do with the level of intellect, intelligence and the resource that has been given to his own personal education is to come out with some reasonable plans, some suggestions, and not just criticising government for criticism’s sake.

“If el-Rufai were President of Nigeria, what would he do? He should say that. Or is he keeping that until when he becomes the President by which time the whole country would have been wiped off? When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics. This is not time for politics.

“Every man or woman who politicises this issue of Boko Haram, people should disregard and discard whatever information they hear from them. They are not serious-minded people.”

Okupe in those few sentences has thoroughly addressed the issue of political parasites like elRufai. Critics who proffer no solution to our country’s deep challenges and run to social media to cry wolf whenever they simply sight SSS operatives at the airport.

Well, as long as patriotic, well-meaning Nigerians are alive, people like elRufai will never become president of this country, unless he was to come back reincarnated when everybody would have forgotten that he is no Saint compared to the likes of Jonathan.

However lets just wildly imagine for a second that such a political jobber was President, what would he offer? Why doesn’t Mr. Elrufai just tell us by himself.

I am dead certain he is going to read this particular article. I always have toruble reading his, maybe because of my general disdain for the fellow.

No matter the case, he seems to always pick holes in State budgets and say what is wrong with them. Well let him proffer solutions to the Boko Haram menace.

Many Nigerians suspect Boko Haram is just an operation sponsored by a bunch of aggrieved old cargo politicians upset that a Southern Christian is ruling over the Nation.

What is elRufai’s take on this suspicion? Was he asleep when Northern ‘elders‘ like Ciroma vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ should he win the election?

Was he asleep when successive Northern leaders failed to provide basic amenities and services for their people, and contributed to the decline of the socio-economic misfortunes of the North?

Where was he when virtually all the Northern governors under Obasanjo were looting their treasuries dry and contributing to the poverty and resentment that fuel the recruitment drive of the Boko Haram sponsors?

Personally I think if elRufai was president, he wouldn’t have any solutions and that is why he cannot proffer any now.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and I think elRufai would be drunk from power if he was President.

After all, simply coming out of Zaria with a 1st class result, ending up as a minister, and having tens of thousands of followers on Twitter has caused him to have delusions of grandeur.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2012
Doyin and Abati can go ffuck themselves for all i care

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by proudlyafrican(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Nice one Okupe,collaborating my submission here on NL yesterday on El-Rufai`s statement. Citizens have responsibilities and duties to it`s country especially those that have benefited immensly from the resources of the state to achieve a good educationally height like Mallam El-Rufai. I will be the last person to support a non-performing President like GEJ but our criticism should be devoid of selfish interest.Mallam El-Rufai and Tunde Bakare continue to say things that will heat up the polity knowing how much followers they have thereby making the business of Governance difficult for the president only to turn around and begin to critise him blindly. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Abeyjide: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2012
the attacking dog is now barking.dats gud.Nemesis will soon catch up wit him.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Pataki: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

This is why I don't like you..you leave the message and attack the messanger simply because you don't like GEJ,you are always biased and unreasonable in your submissions.

Chew some cassava bread for not liking me. I am not into guys, so please stick to your licking retardeen's ass. What is the message that Okugbe has said? Other than blasting and insulting Bakare and El-Rufai? The old dolt should respect his age and if he has nothing meaningful to add to getting this nation on the right track, he should STFU!

Listen good, should GEJ repent, stop being clueless and stewpeed, I would be his major admirer. Let him handle corruption, let him handle insecurity, let him fulfill all his ediotic election promises, and I would instantly stop criticizing him. Until that suffices, keep up with the hatred for me. Deal?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2012
el rufai and bakare are after importance and position give the contracts and federal appointment and believe me they will shut up.gej just needs to stop acting like a cry baby and prove himself to be a leader,strong and firm
as for abati well soo long too long
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Super1759: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Show me who to vote for in 2015. Who is alternative to King GEJ ? Show me....Buhari ? Mbanu.... Sanusi ? Tufiakwa... Tinubu ? ra ra 0h. GEJ is the way out of the current political and infrastructural conflagration.
I don't know....maybe aso rock will be empty for people to rest
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Okijajuju1(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2012
THE Federal Government should increase his pay.. I just fell in love with him.

Bakare should stop using the Pulpit as a Podium.. Biitch arse Nigga.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by TonySpike: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf:

"Pastor Bakare came into politics a few years ago and he became a vice presidential candidate of a major political party, some of us have been in politics for 30 years and we did not even become a governor and we did not say the country must come down, that is unfair. It is unacceptable."

It seems someone is getting jealous, otherwise why the unnecessary history? Isn't it shameful that you have been among those who destroyed Nigeria over the past 30 years? Yeye man!!!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Mekusnwa: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2012
hillsate: Hmm see what money can do.
So Okupe you finally found your voice because you are now on FG payroll. Leave Bakare and Elrufai alone. These guys have nigeria at heart. You are doing a paid job. Concern yourself with Ogoni people and Asari Dokubo's statement.
it is so sad that you don't know who your enemies are. Maybe when you directly affected by these bombs going off by the sects, you would learn to think well. Boko haram sponsors have you at heart, may Gos save Nigerians from stupidity and blindness to the truth.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2012
I love Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Am curently serving in bayelsa i.e yenagoa and have been to Otueke the presidents village and am impresed. I grew up and scholed in the north i.e A,B.U Zaria and i beleive d notherners need to ask God for forgivenes and direction. God bles Nigeria, bayelsa. the north, GEJ, and NYSC. 08058908342
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by banki(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

I share in your concern but can I ask you just one question and in all fairness I demand a straight forward answer......WHERE THESE PROBLEM CREATED BY GEJ OR HE INHERITED THEM AND CAN THESE BE TACKELD In LESS THAN 2 YEARS? Abeg ansa me.

No the problems were not created by him but he was elected to solve the problems and not complecate it! YES MOST OF THIS PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED IN LESS THAN 2YEARS.....accountability and Honesty and sincerity of purpose it would be achieved.

IFY how many oil marketers or importers were licenced in the last 2years especially before the elections, how much was paid to them who signed thier payments, how coome we had that mess or are still in that mess,ify we should be reducing cost or curtailing our excesses we should focus more on capital expenditure and dwell less on recurrent in all honesty this government is doing less than that Correct me if am wrong

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by lookmangiw(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2012
please can anybody bring on the nairaland thread where doyin okupe said he wasn't GEJ attack dog. what can we can what he is doing now. nairalanders help me out please.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2012
hillsate: Hmm see what money can do.
So Okupe you finally found your voice because you are now on FG payroll. Leave Bakare and Elrufai alone. These guys have nigeria at heart. You are doing a paid job. Concern yourself with Ogoni people and Asari Dokubo's statement.

Have Nigeria at Heart?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Skii(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf:
He argued that it is a well known fact that issue of insurgency is a very difficult national problem. “It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign,” he said.

"When he talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgence. If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult.

When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics.

I'm sorry sir, but in Nigeria's case it is different. We are only making the insurgency as difficult as it is by OURSELVES!!

GEJ is on record saying that he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram...what has he done to them or about them?

Talking about intelligence, whats the job of the SSS?

When tragedy befalls a nation you say?

Don't know about El-Rufai, but I know that when the cabal were taking us for a ride, Bakare was at the fore front ensuring due process was followed and having GEJ installed as acting president.

He was also there when the tragedy of hardship befell the nation with the removal of subsidy.

He is also there NOW, when the tragedy of a president, who knows the sponsors of Boko Haram but fails to do anything about them, is befalling the country

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Arji(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Skii:

For where? From where he wan tiff the attributes? grin
my broda i jst wshd,cos al ds probs in naija 4 don reduce
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by lookmangiw(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Biggyd2: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe

https://www.nairaland.com/1005622/not-presidencys-attack-dog-doyin-okupe

His job description has finally been made clear to him. A workman does deserve his pay, abi? Keep "blasting" sir and make sure you have the strength for this job. You may not be aware that the people speaking against the ruling party and government have since multiplied from the last time you carried out this type of assignment. Ask Ruby, he will tell you how far.

this is what i was actually looking for. so dr. doyin okupe. what are you now?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Myself2(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2012
Newly appointed Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, yesterday frontally confronted some of the president’s worst critics as he upbraided the Vice Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progress Change (CPC), in the 2011 elections, Pastor Tunde Bakare to stop converting his pulpit to political podium in order to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians.

In his second interactive meeting with state House correspondents, Dr Okupe similarly accused the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai of losing his cool over politics.

According to Dr Okupe the manipulation of the present security situation in the country by politicians for selfish reasons was not in the best interest of the nation or its citizens.

The Senior Special Assistant to the president said insurgency as a phenomenon was difficult to resolve in places where it occurred around the world like Iraq, Iran even the United States of America but noted that there were no calls on the leaders of those countries to resign on account of the terrorist activities.

He said , “el-Rufai is my younger brother. I have so much respect for him but politics is more or less derailing or deranging him.

“Everybody knows that insurgency is a very difficult national problem. It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign.”

“when he (el-Rufai) talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgence.

“If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult. Can President Goodluck Jonathan be in Borno and everywhere at the same time?”

“I believe that people just want to play politics. All what you are hearing is just the manipulation of the present situation to suit their political purposes.

“I am sure that my brother, El-Rufai is hopeful to be a presidential candidate of one of the parties very soon
. What I will expect him to do with the level of intellect, intelligence and the resource that has been given, his own personal education is to come out with some reasonable plans, some suggestions, not just criticising government for criticising sake.

“If El-Rufai was President of Nigeria, what will he do? Why don’t he say that? Or is he keeping that until when he becomes the President by which time the whole country is wiped off?

“When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics. This is not time for politics.

“Every man or woman who politicises this issue of Boko Haram, people should disregard and discard whatever information they hear from them. They are not serious-minded people.

“Pastor Bakare also falls into that category. It is shameful. You cannot convert the pulpit to a podium. If you want to be a politician, please come out.

“I have personally followed his career since he ventured into politics and have found it extremely difficult to clearly decipher who he really is – is he a reverend gentleman, a politician, or a civil rights activist
. Often times he manifest all the above traits but virtually in all cases there is a major tinge of extremism that tends to cast serious doubts on his personality be it as a man of God, a politician or even a Civil Rifgts Activists.

“It is however most pathetic that since the Buhari/Bakare ticket failed as expected, the pastor’s obsession or hate-backed capacity to disparage and insult President Goodluck Jonathan is limitless and boundless. Pastor Bakare must now accept that the elections are over and the nation has moved on.

“Pastor Bakare came into politics a few years ago and he became a vice presidential candidate of a major political party. Some of us have been in politics for 30 years and we did not even become a governor and we did not say the country must come down, that is unfair. It is unacceptable,” he declared.

Okupe recalled pastor Bakare’s prediction that former president, Olusegun Obasanjo will not be elected in 1999, a prediction that he said fell flat but not done went ahead to say Obasanjo will be beheaded like an old testament king. “But the glory of God, whose mercies endureth forever, Obasanjo completed his term and is still hale and healthy to this day”.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Myself2(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
^^^
The highlighted parts above are very true
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by MurphyT1: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2012
i said it here once, El rufia and Bakare hav someething in common. the need power by all means, and this so disastrous and unpatriotic of them, if the r so responsible as d claim, the shud profer solutions to d dev of naija, now letz wait for their replies,if de will tell us wot de wil do as a president
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ifihearam: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2012
banki:

No the problems were not created by him but he was elected to solve the problems and not complecate it! YES MOST OF THIS PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED IN LESS THAN 2YEARS.....accountability and Honesty and sincerity of purpose it would be achieved.

IFY how many oil marketers or importers were licenced in the last 2years especially before the elections, how much was paid to them who signed thier payments, how coome we had that mess or are still in that mess,ify we should be reducing cost or curtailing our excesses we should focus more on capital expenditure and dwell less on recurrent in all honesty this government is doing less than that Correct me if am wrong

You Are WRONG
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2012
------Hmmmmph!! Thats what am talking about.....
Enough of this stupid Rhetorics by castrated politicians who have reach their political menupausal stage just to score some cheap political points in the wake of crisis bedevilling our country on daily basis--------we need to help Our President for crying out loud..is there anyone perfect in this country
obviously,I robustly lend my absolute credence to what Dr Doyin Okupe said,it doesn't matter if he is been paid or bla bla bla...what we nigerians need right now hollistically is 'Peace' and to rally around Mr President to profer solutions and not pillorying GEJ from morning till night without even bringing up your own solution for God sake..am not supporting either of them...am from the oil rich south south..so i feel the pains these faceless and bastardized and castrated Boko Haram people are inflicting on my fellow muslim brothers,,its not easy for them though,and this ain't the time to be feisty or arque naively on who is right or wrong,we need to come together as a single nation bonded together by a single denominator 'love and peace' lets pray about it and also help the security agencies to fish these guys once and for all in terms of qiving out some salient information to the security agenicies,,,you know what am saying
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by frakasino: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
nairaland should not be a forum for throwing boorish remarks, insults or whatever on one another. Okupe's displayed a high level of reasoning and a sound argument which I except every discerning Nigerian with an unbiased mind to applaud. There have been instances of terrorism n insurgency even the most developed countries in the world, the toulouse shooting, September 11, Sheik temple shooting, Bulgarian bus bomb blast, London metro bombing.. just to mention a few. No politician or discerning individual called for the president's resignation.. these are countries with very high level of intelligence. What I expect from any Nigerian politician is not to politicise the situation but to give meaning suggestions on how to end this problem and this is coherent with Okupe's argument.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Skii(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes: ------Hmmmmph!! Thats what am talking about.....
Enough of this stupid Rhetorics by castrated politicians who have reach their political menupausal stage just to score some cheap political points in the wake of crisis bedevilling our country o daily basis--------we need to help Our President for crying out loud..is there anyone perfect in this country
obviously,I robustly lend my absolute credence to what Dr Doyin Okupe said,it doesn't matter if he is been paid or bla bla bla...what we nigerians need right now hollistically is 'Peace' and to rally around Mr President to profer solutions and not pillorying GEJ from morning till night without even bringing up your own solution for God sake..am not supporting either of them...am from the oil rich south south..so i feel the pains these faceless and bastardized and castrated Boko Haram people are inflicting on my fellow muslim brothers,,its not easy for them though,and this ain't the time to be feisty or arque naively on who is right or wrong,we need to come together as a single nation bonded together by a single denominator 'love and peace' lets pray about it and also help the security agencies to fish these guys once and for all in terms of qiving out some salient information to the security agenicies,,,you know what am saying

Agreed
But let GEJ come out and tell us who the sponsors of Boko haram are
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2012
@Beaf,...I beg to differ wit u on yor estimation of Okupe. Nay tel me,wat has Okupe done in his 60yrs to distinguish himself as an individual,....talkless as a medic? Wat outstanding qualifications does he av beside his medical degree? Does he av a Masters? A Ph.D or is he a Consultant? If as a doctor he lacks any of des 3 den he is at best a below average medic.
On a serious note,didn't dis old fool less dan 2 weeks ago say publicly dt he is not GEJ attack dog? ....truth is nothing derails & deranges a man more dan money (a plate of porridge),....Okupe & Abati r classic examples. Simply pull out Abati's articles frm d archives of SaharaReporters or 234next.com and u would why I won't take dir type serious at all
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2012
------Hmmmmph!! Thats what am talking about.....
Enough of this stupid Rhetorics by castrated politicians who have reach their political menupausal stage just to score some cheap political points in the wake of crisis bedevilling our country o daily basis--------we need to help Our President for crying out loud..is there anyone perfect in this country
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Skii(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2012
frakasino: nairaland should not be a forum for throwing boorish remarks, insults or whatever on one another. Okupe's displayed a high level of reasoning and a sound argument which I except every discerning Nigerian with an unbiased mind to applaud. There have been instances of terrorism n insurgency even the most developed countries in the world, the toulouse shooting, September 11, Sheik temple shooting, Bulgarian bus bomb blast, London metro bombing.. just to mention a few. No politician or discerning individual called for the president's resignation.. these are countries with very high level of intelligence. What I expect from any Nigerian politician is not to politicise the situation but to give meaning suggestions on how to end this problem and this is coherent with Okupe's argument.

In all these instances you mentioned, what was done by the authorities in those countries afterwards?

People didn't call for resignation most likely because of the confidence and faith they had in the system and those at the helm.

Like the joke that has been going round of recent, if Boko Haram tell you not to go out to the city centre and GEJ or the FG or the police tell you its safe and you can go, who would you believe?
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=Super1759] I don't know....maybe aso rock will be empty for people to rest[/quote
lmao!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by wowo2: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Nigeria is a nation of talk and chop.
If you are talking it is because you are not chopping; and if you are chopping, you can not be talking against the authority at the same time.

If GEJ and his minions have a tiny little bit of the 1790s America's George washington brain in their heads, they will buckle up, do some real work and let what they do to change the lives of ordinary Nigerians speak for them. Instead, they are barking and telling all those who are talking to join them in the party. Bunch of something i don't wanna say...
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Skii:

Agreed
But let GEJ come out and tell us who the sponsors of Boko haram are
i dont realy know if Mr President has the names of those people in high places behind these crisis..but am suspecting some past Heavy political animals in the north....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material / The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.