Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98979 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
GU ===============> up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mayzee: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
I hope those that have closed shop remembered to set buy Stop or Limit. this is awesome way to go GU and EU. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
bendazum: I am now in profits.
Its nt dat am discrediting your call, just that it reached the stop loss that you set.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Oh my oh my.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

if you wanna trade reasonable news i advise you keep your account intact and trade something that will not give you fever when you enter, yeah it might be red on forex factory, but check henry Liu site, for the high impact news, I am placinmg only one trade today and i dont like trading on fridays shah, but i trade news on friday, but not techinical analysis. if you want to trade USDCAD check out what is coming ahead before you end up in a mess. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1.30 might be a wild time for the pair, the higher the deviation the more pips i get drunk on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For DDFX users, if you entered from where the BBands wher broken, congrats you have 70 pips from that trade yesterday, thats my latest addition to the DDFX been working perfectly together with the BBands cos DDFX is based on BBBands technology, but i added a manual to know when to enter

STEP 1 = CLICK INDICATORS, CLICK BOLLINGER BANDS, CHANGE DEVIATION TO 1. INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 2.00, THIS MAKES THE BANDS MORE ACCURATE THAN EVER grin grin grin
SELL SIGNAL
STEP2= SELL EXAMPLE AS IN THE PIC BELOW, WATCH WHEN A RED DDFX ARROW (BBSTOP) COMES OUT,, WAIT FOR THAT CANDLE TO CLOSE BELOW THE BANDS AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PIC, THEN SELL FROM THERE, SL SHUD BE ON TOP THE CANDLE THAT BROUGHT OUT THE ARROW, OR THE PREVIOUS HIGH, TP SHUD BE 2 OR 3 TIMES MORE THE SL FIGURE, MATTER YOUR TARGET FOR THE TRADE

NOTE ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, THIS IS INLINE WITH WHAT INFORFIRST SAID, ALL THESE SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON PRICE ACTION AND SOME CUSTOM MT4 INDICATORS, I SHOWED SOMEONE WHAT I JUST SAID UP THERE AND HE HAS RAISED 1 K TO 3 K AS WE ARE SPEAKING.

A SAMPLE BUY SIGNALS IS ALSO ATTACHED, let me call it ( rozays 50 pips daily), there are millions of trades evryday based on this, yesterday i made about 110 pips from this alone, talkless of when news trading is added, then i call that STANDFIT IBTC grin grin, Guys wake up its time we showed the world that there are traders in Naija grin

Hello house…I have been lurking for a while now, viewing all comments. Sometimes the humour smacks me up, but more importantly the trade calls you guys make. But will start participating and learning 4rm the masters here. Rozayx5, if you don’t mind…and am sure you wouldn’t bc I have noticed you have been of help here. Cld you send me ur ddfx and Bband indi so I can back test? And on what time frame do you use them? I will be grateful…

My email is kennyslim28@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
So a newbie can make money in forex. My ACFX bonus account launched today has just ripped in $30 profits on 0.02 lot. Punishment don dey don blessings. That's what God can do. Bye house till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

we r definately on d same page thou am a newbie everyday, u will all noticed i keep noting that 1.2252, its cos 15tf, 1htf n 4 tf trendline n even support n chrt patterns n even daily s1 r all saying no way down, can u see all that? so if they r able to brk,a convincing brk is when they move pass 1.2238.

say something bro grin grin grin

u still need to teach me a couple of things, u know am a fellow newbie cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
am out of gu buy @ 23.6 fibonacci with 82 pips

if u are in ph join me at sizzlers on Aba rd by 8pm, ur dinna is on me wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omoh02: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]big lie if its true send steps to my yahoo account
davidomoh27@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi: am out of gu buy @ 23.6 fibonacci with 82 pips

if u are in ph join me at sizzlers on Aba rd by 8pm, ur dinna is on me wink wink wink
good, good,am also team eu and gu bro. n i do uj,ej n gj too. just 5 pairs only
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi:

say something bro grin grin grin

u still need to teach me a couple of things, u know am a fellow newbie cheesy

try to work more on those points i wrote on page 0 of this season thread, then halla me n i will give u a code n u will really enjoy it but u need to learn abt those thins so that u can appreciate the codes, some one using Peach tree software in accounting will never appreciate it except if he has good knowledge of principle of double entry n shd in case of trouble, d fundamental knowledge will guide u. i want to stay out of gu but my set up says no way n that he will alert me n that i shd just keep increasing my positive sl.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
bendazum: Finally entered EU @ market price 1.2267 ST 1.2240 TP 1.2370.Let's see how it goes.
18:00 USD Monthly Budget Statement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
efe22: Yea you are right, there is no short cut to learning forex other than hard work which will definitely bring about long term benefits.

I have just been given $100 bonus by ACFX and I have promised myself never to have margin call on this account. Since I am not equipped enough to start trading, I am staying out till next week because it will be a shame to come to this thread and announce I had another margin call when in the real sense I should learn from my past errors.

@rozays5, big ups to you for caring for newbies here.
You want to wait till next week? Do you have time for that? Hope you read their terms and conditions properly
Just go back and read it very well oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
dboy365: welcome all to a new season!
Nice to hear from you again. missed you.welcome back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rich4god:
Its nt dat am discrediting your call, just that it reached the stop loss that you set.

No,it didn't.The lowest price reached was 1.2242 in my platform.Am still on the trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
For those using the Bands..do not enter on every signal. Look for some filters otherwise you will get into trouble. Trading the bands without a filter is like trading with just PSAR.
When one is on the right side of such stupendous moves as the ones that we just witnessed,its all smiles and elation. Pray you don't get caught on the wrong side of it without a SL!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

try to work more on those points i wrote on page 0 of this season thread, then halla me n i will give u a code n u will really enjoy it but u need to learn abt those thins so that u can appreciate the codes, [b]some one using Peach tree software in accounting will never appreciate it except if he has good knowledge of principle of double entry [/b]n shd in case of trouble, d fundamental knowledge will guide u. i want to stay out of gu but my set up says no way n that he will alert me n that i shd just keep increasing my positive sl.

hey bro
peachtree is what i use everyday and even now, am posting vouchers and preparing forcast. Am an Accountant and outside forex trade, accounting is all i do and bro,i can boldly say anywere that i know my onions
i will read that page 0 right away and get back to you. 2morrow is weekend, i will be glad to learn during weekend since distraction will be reduced.

double entry is all about debit and credit. FOR EVERY DEBIT ENTRY ,THERE IS A CORRESPONDING CREDIT ENTRY cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

try to work more on those points i wrote on page 0 of this season thread, then halla me n i will give u a code n u will really enjoy it but u need to learn abt those thins so that u can appreciate the codes, some one using Peach tree software in accounting will never appreciate it except if he has good knowledge of principle of double entry n shd in case of trouble, d fundamental knowledge will guide u. i want to stay out of gu but my set up says no way n that he will alert me n that i shd just keep increasing my positive sl.

Bro u're doing well and your view always reflects mine. Just limit your 'talks' because some are lurking around to mock when it happens. I want you to keep up with your view.

This week was worth it.

To your tent o pipsters.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi:

hey bro
peachtree is what i use everyday and even now, am posting vouchers and preparing forcast. Am an Accountant and outside forex trade, accounting is all i do and bro,i can boldly say anywere that i know my onions
i will read that page 0 right away and get back to you. 2morrow is weekend, i will be glad to learn during weekend since distraction will be reduced.

double entry is all about debit and credit. FOR EVERY DEBIT ENTRY ,THERE IS A CORRESPONDING CREDIT ENTRY cool
lol, u r right on point boss. But remember,am a newbie everyday.lol. happi weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
bendazum:

No,it didn't.The lowest price reached was 1.2242 in my platform.Am still on the trade.

Ok.. Now I got it. It reached 1.2240 on my chart thats why i was shocked. More green pips to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
where GU is now is the best price to sell.........AM selling @ 1.56798.............. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
honeric01:

Bro u're doing well and your view always reflects mine. Just limit your 'talks' because some are lurking around to mock when it happens. I want you to keep up with your view.

This week was worth it.

To your tent o pipsters.

Boss,me, i appreciate, i deliberately did all d noise to see if my set up really worth it n am sorri all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi: am out of gu buy @ 23.6 fibonacci with 82 pips

You sure.....By 8pm with all the hold-up in P-town
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

Boss,me, i appreciate, i deliberately did all d noise to see if my set up really worth it n am sorri all.

Bro nothing to be sorry about, i just wrote that so u don't lose guard.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rich4god:
Ok.. Now I got it. It reached 1.2240 on my chart thats why i was shocked. More green pips to you.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
slam dunk gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
una dey try ooo. Una dey online 247. I love news trading. It gives easy pips. But am learning technicals now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bambuzz88: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
bendazum: From fundamental analysis for Friday being tomorrow.EU and GU are bullish biased.There might be a change in direction to the upward.

ur forcast was damn rite, it seems ur account shud b smilin by nw grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bambuzz88: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

My message for everyday newbies like me and those checking, if u r new to forex or struggling with fx, i advise u visit www.babypips.com under school section to learn,and then google more on the following topics and ur trading will never be same except for better,

Price action
Strategic system/tools (Fibs, trendline, pivot,support and resistance,chart pattern recognition)
Money Management
Discipline in forex trading
Reading about all these to get a better understanding
and X

if u r able to get the best out of these, am optimistic ur trading style will never be same again.if u like, complicate issue by adding rsi, parabolic sar or whatever thou i use psar, those alone r very gr8 and gr8.

By using the above, after 1 month with all committment, u will personally delete ddfx, mbfx, ema, mention them on ur chrt cos those listed above if used as they shd r like magic.

Yep,check my two reliable and trusted broker to sign on for demo and get free $5 to start live now at http://fbs.com/ppw/8329 and  http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 (You get 100 dollars at d end of d month if you make the highest amount on their streamstar demo account

This link will also help u with some info on trendline, fibs and pivot but i repeat,still google for more,http://www.fxpivot-points.com/, http://fibonaccigenius.com/ and http://www.trendlinebook.com. i repeat, work and get d very best on those tins and u will hence forth be happi trading forex.

You v done all these n u r still having issues,mail me for any assistance on them

Agea free $5 real account is rubbish, and will only add cobweb to the comprehensibility of any newbies, they know what they re doing, what will 5$ leverage with 1:100 buy, and y did they choose streamster instead of user friendly Metatrader4..........avafx is the best broker with webminar easy to understand tutor after babypips graduation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi: slam dunk gu
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: You sure.....By 8pm with all the hold-up in P-town
e go don clear by then, friday travellers would have left town while workers should have gotten home, well timed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.