Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met (1169 Views)

Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT / I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met / How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met by Kengbeoro: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello everyone, I have been disturbed of late about the way businesses are nose diving in the IT sectors. As a network engineer and Cisco product vendor in Nigeria, I discovered that most organisations are not willing to part with some money to enhance the way they operate their businesses. This and many more keep me wondering if there are critical needs (ICT-wise) that could be met in organisations. For clarity, many organisations now have web presence and one form of internet connectivity or the other, yet that has not made a diffence in their bottom line and the way they do businesses. The security challenges in the country points at Telepresence as the way to go but many are still reluctant because of the initial cost of deployment. In my opinion, companies that deal with expatriates or foreign partners are going that way because most of the guys are not willing to come down to the country to avoid Boko Haram bombs and kidnapping not minding the amount of money at stake. The big question is in your organisation be it manufacturing, telecoms, agriculture, education, religious etc, what ICT needs (existing or not)do you have and what difference do you think it will make to your business in terms of productivity and bottom line? Please, be realistic and analytical in your responses!
Re: Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met by Kengbeoro: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2012
@OP, I will appreciate if this can make the front page.
Re: Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met by yamakuza: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kengbe-oro:
@OP, I will appreciate if this can make the front page.

lol! u are the OP !
Re: Ict Needs That Are Yet To Be Met by yemmyma: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
yamakuza:

lol! u are the OP

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ajanle / ICAN 2013 (november) Diet For Foundation? Let's Meet. / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.