Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Will Compete In The Next Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Compete In The Next Olympics (8740 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shocking:barca Can't Compete In Laliga If Catalunya gets Independendence / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Afam4eva(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2012
I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam

4 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam

May the gods be with you and grant you favor in your under taken. See me at my shrine before you leave for Brazil.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by semid4lyfe(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2012
Hehehehe. . .Afam, get ready for some serious e-bashing grin
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
But you still dey ontop cybercafe things (according to Rhino oh not me oh)
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
diluminati: But you still dey ontop cybercafe things (according to Rhido oh not me oh)
Just read your signature.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Old man like you.

Or Ludo don enter Olympics games?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
na e-race u wan run?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by rume(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
afam4eva: I just got inspired by the dismal showing of Nigerian athletes at the London 2012 olympic games. I just want to anounce to the world that i'm going back to the tracks and i will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. I just hope Usain Bolt is still available by then. The world will witness a rude awakening because i'm about to set a new world record thereby rendering Bolt's record redundant. But first i need to see a doctor to know if i;m fit to still do competitive athletics.

Afam bu Afam
Why wait till the olympics, the commonwealth games is just two years away, go there(Glasgow) and show your stuff.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ebamma(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
what did you smoke this evening.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by onila(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
grin goodluck 0first from behind like yr Nigerian brothers this year
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
but seriously, why is this on the front page? less that 10 comments and its not even funny when taken as a joke. all these moderators dem na wa o!

12 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by lacasa: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Olympics?? grin

U running 4 fastest keypad in the world??

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ebamma(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2012

Afam bu Afam
the federal ministry of health has warned that too much of cassava bread is not good for your mental health

2 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ibrash600: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
no be shere shere oooo undecided
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by not2long(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2012

Afam bu Afam

are u sure you wanna go there with Nigeria in mind or you wanna run away from the troubles of this country, or is there any Brazilian girl u dey admire secretly lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Me too, but under beach volleyball.

1 Like

Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by ScorchedViper(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
You get horse...you fit do dressage!!!!
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by mkmyers45(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Will want to represent a better Nigeria in 2016 in Archery..Wanted to go this year but there was no coach..and they were posting me angry
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by a1solution: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
I guess you were just joking and didnt know this would get to home page. Beg the moderator to delete the thread cos with little time i av spent on nairaland i know you are among the Nairaland top 10 most popular men. Anyway Enjoy your weekend. Anytin you see may God help You.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Funkymallam(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogugua88: Me too, but under beach volleyball.

are u good at it?
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Funkymallam: are u good at it?

Yep.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by seyemon(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
@1st,2nd,6th,7th and 8th respondents to Afam....kudos to you guys,love ur replies

Afam Eze Nwosu....wud love to meet you....
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by adedayo07: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Afam, I will advice you to consider yous spinal cord.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
lmao
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Moukafoam(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seriously! You need Moukafoam jor so that you sleep well cool
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Who is Afam4ever? A comedian? Because you saw Mr. Bean in the London 2012 opening ceremony, does n't mean Brazil would ignore theirs and bring you for same.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

May the gods be with you and grant you favor in your under taken. See me at my shrine before you leave for Brazil.
hahahahahahahahaha! So na you be one of those okija shriners*heheheheh
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
By then,I don't think Nigeria will be represented in any competetative game again if PDP still hold the power.
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by jude33084(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Someone is offering Ɣ☺Ʊ moukafoam ĹƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡L 
cheesy
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by solgee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op, carry go nwane notin do you jare...
Re: I Will Compete In The Next Olympics by Freiburger(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ Afam and Ogugua, i support una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Funny Football jokes_ kinda One Minute Of Pictures Or vids / Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons / Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.