Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (17672 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Easykel21(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2012
Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Fourcade(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2012
So for your mind na only one 'romantic stuff' dey! Don't you have other romantic stuff ideas you can use to spend time with her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by klaus3011(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2012
take her to church for night vigil

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Chokolee(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys,wat am i to do,my girlfriend iz coming over tonight,nd ma parents are at home.When ever we are together in such situations,we do romantic stuff,buh nw dat i've got her in ma house wit ma parents......wat will i do?
Bros, cool down na..must u be romantic..yhu nogo rest??, make una just seat down, watch movies with ur parents..wat else? Buy popcorn, wat else?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
why not wait until you are old enough to own or rent an apartment b4 u can start bringing your gf's or babes over......and what kind of girl wil do 'stuffs' wit u while ur parents ar at home? Umuazi kita eh....

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by binigirl(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
na wa oh, wat u are sayin now is dat...na congi dey bring ur babe come ur house abi?
anyways explain 2 ur babe dat mummy and daddy are around and so no show 2day as per dat level wink
am sure she will understand...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by itiswell1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
All these small pikin self.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tell your parents to leave the house that your babe is coming over,that if they don't then whatever they get to see is their business because you don't give a rat's a$$.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Cuddlemii: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
Play a backtracked Dagrin's kondo record for her. She should get the message!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Emmy9ite(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tell ur mum and dad to excuse you. They should go to their own room while both of u will be in ur own room....how do u see that?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by oatlala(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys,wat am i to do,my girlfriend iz coming over tonight,nd ma parents are at home.When ever we are together in such situations,we do romantic stuff,buh nw dat i've got her in ma house wit ma parents......wat will i do?

Which kain question be dis abeggy: u for tell ur dad make e carry air condition for head and ur mama go carry fan for hand while they watch u do ur thingwith ur woman now!!!!!

@op : you can postpone all the romance and act nicely for ur parent to be proud of u tongue

Moreso,you can ask ur Daddy,I'm sure he was once in that akin situation

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Do it in the master bedroom.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by niki6(f): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
hold night vigil wit ur gf n ur parents. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by engrtee(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tel ur parent to go ato their rum and du WILYWILY the same time u are doing ur own WILYWILY wit ur gal.

Abi na one rum una de stay?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bro it means no romantic stuff b dat hen unless ur parent free una
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by GboyegaD(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
And are your parents going to sleep in your room? If you have been playing the good boy in deceit, then tell her not to come otherwise, you think say dem no know wetin you dey capable of? Besides, must you do something romantic?
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Henrick007: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
do u hav a room of your own in your parent house or did your parent rent a single room ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Koikoi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
HOW DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE? DISGUSTING!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Dreyl(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guy u fit go rent rum for hotel,make una do anything wey una wan do,no barga go disturb una....
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by jelilibarber: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
GboyegaD: And are your parents going to sleep in your room? If you have been playing the good boy in deceit, then tell her not to come otherwise, you think say dem no know wetin you dey capable of? Besides, must you do something romantic?

i wonder oooo, and how is this nailand's problem, nonsense talk
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by strangest(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
@OP, how old are you? Its high time we start banning moderators for bringing shyts on front page.. Imagine. Make I go open another thread now," my brother is in the toilet should I wait for him to be through or should I drag him out?" Hopefully it will make front page... Wait to rent an apartment or pay for hotel or use your guys crib,mtschewww

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by larryjayz: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
So u want us to suggest a solution for u? Are u that dumb

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?

If your woman is coming and you are scared cos your parents are around, then, it means you are NOT OLD ENUF to have a woman.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
who ever is behind this thread and bringing it to front page is sick upstairs gadamit angry
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by legalwealth(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kindly wait for your time to come and

use your brain for profitable thinking
other than having sex or romance with
a useless girlfriend whom you are not
sure will marry you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seriously this is on the front page?smh.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Beync(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Children should stay frm romantic relationships
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
why would this make the front page in the first place? who bleeping cares if your pastor is home undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
Go rent a hotel room naa or u be pikin?.. U are on your own
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by DAY12(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?

Nairaland don suffer!.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by member479760: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
no probs, when the parent don sleep make den start the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check My Pic And And Make A Wish / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.