Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (17699 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Cupidkc(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
klaus3011: take her to church for night vigil
Lolz...
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Cupidkc(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Sijo01(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Has anybody bothered to look @op's profile? Chai, look @d kid talking about romatic stuff.......hmmmm, o ma se o!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
CuteTj: LOL... Nairaland frontpage is turning into something else. Though i understand the moderators motive (is to get more traffic (people) to visit nairaland and that's understandable) but more meaningful, educative & inspiring topics should make the FP too.
Seun make sure you read this and take it in.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Booty4me: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
For you all asking how did dz topic get 2 d fp.. U guyz dnt knw d gimmick here.. These ar d kind of topic that attract/woo pple.. Jux check out d numba of pipo viewin dz trend.. Seun iz in real biz pipo
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by CoolStan1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
engrtee: Tel ur parent to go ato their rum and du WILYWILY the same time u are doing ur own WILYWILY wit ur gal.

Abi na one rum una de stay?
exactly wat i was thinking..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sijo01: Has anybody bothered to look @op's profile? Chai, look @d kid talking about romatic stuff.......hmmmm, o ma se o!
just imagine the pikin.

Abeg that boy pen1s go reach 2 inches when erect?nothing wey person go see for this world sad
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by DinhoMVP: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
thought NL is a forum 4 educative & life tranforming info when stupid articles like begin 2 gain aces 2front page im sory ds forum wld b left 4 nonentities..imagin some iresponsible lust loving spoilt brat seekn advice on hw 2 hv ilegit sex unda d same roof wt his parents y nt go & rent ur own apartmnt & sleep wt d whol comunity if u like..stupidity at its peak
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tpapi: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Common leave dat girl n go n check ur waec result,i hed it has jus bin released
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by ayo111uk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
From your posts, its obvious that you're a teenager.

So I wonder why a boy like you would be so intrested in relationships when you don't look like someone who is matured enough to handle the responsibilities associated with it.

Have you also considered the fact that you could get her pregnant in your so called romantic stuff?

Have you asked yourself if you're financially ready to become a father? Cos if that happens, and it may I'm sure you won't hesitate to start another thread on Nairaland seeking for advise.

Finally, I would suggest that you maintain a brother sister relationship with her until you're matured enough to at least get a room and a reasonable job.

Good luck.

Brother and sister ke. Ere kin ni aja ba ekun se!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tayorwhyz: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Next time I c dis fuckin kind of line,I wil sign out on nairaland. Wat d Bleep! Gve ur parent quit notice cos u ar in haste to av a girlfrend @ age 13....... Mtsweeeeeeeeee nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by phemi01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
SMH. @pster, are u trying to use ur uncles and auntie to CREAM! U no get respect.. Y don't u f_king kill ur parents. Mumu!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Sijo01(f): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: just imagine the pikin.

Abeg that boy pen1s go reach 2 inches when erect?nothing wey person go see for this world sad

Lmao....... D smalli still dey share bed wit em mama, dats y em dey worried.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
I don't know what nairaland is turning into. I log on to the site from time to time to see important captions that are educative and of national interest but what i see nowadays are 90% junks that are void of any moral impaction such as:

His Brother-In-Law Keeps Crashing His SUV
His Girlfriend Will Visit Him Tonight But His Parents Are Home
Funny Blackberry Chat: I'm Rich!
Her Friend, Ex-Boyfriend, And Facebook Photos
Does Your Spouse Know Your Nairaland Username?
How Did You Learn Your Language?
Pictures Of Goldie
Picture Of An Okada With An Umbrella
Olympics Women's Football Final: USA Vs Japan Today At 7.45pm

the list is endless.

If this continues then i am afraid that Nairaland will lose its standard.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
niki6: hold night vigil wit ur gf n ur parents. Mtcheeew

vigil and not night vigil...we all know it happens in the night.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by BJ4REEL(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
Small children of nowadays sef! By d way,how did it even made frontpage in d first place....diz mods ar so disgusting!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seun, rent dis guy hotel na! Shebi na hin dey pay ur rent via traffic. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by BJ4REEL(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Small children of nowadays sef! Part of d reasons we hv unwanted pregnancies & abortions,here & there......By d way,how did diz trash even made frontpage in d first place....diz mods ar so disgusting!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by BJ4REEL(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: just imagine the pikin.

lmao
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tubolancer(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Small boy,small sense. I remember that time we used to have brothers as friend,we use their house.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by henrychubayo: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
They will definately pollute d church and make god not to answer their prayers.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by tonte(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ poster go and check ur waec result abeg and send her over 2 my house......
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by jude33084(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
cool cool cool

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
larry_jayz: So u want us to suggest a solution for u? Are u that dumb

#stiflingayawn# he definitely is!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na one room u,and ur parents dey live?remember the son of whom u are.use the money u take buy internet rent anoda room...
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by prettyrich(f): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=Koikoi][size=8pt]HOW DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE? DISGUSTING![
Really Disgusting!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Morgan1092(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
Are dia no gud hotels/motels around. Wake up n grow. Mtcheeww
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by interleukin(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
and what are we supposed to do for u??ask ur parents to leave the house??i bet this guy is underaged.
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by yemmy19(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guy u don dey kolomental,wot business has dese got to do here.......mtcheeeew tongue
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
I blame your parents and whoever allowed you internet access. . . Arrant Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by crackhouse(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Send ur father message nah and also tell ur mother to accompany him so that u guy will have time to do am sharp sharp b/4 they come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.