Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (17697 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by secnelly: 4:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Simply Tell your parents to leave and go to their own father's house, afterall, that's ur father's house. Then you'll have the whole house for yourself.

Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by illicit(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2012
Common go and check ur waec result!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by zobasky24k(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
it use 2 happen to me,bro.use d wardrobe nd dnt allow her 2 strip completely.shove her panties 2 oneside and do ur tin
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by EmperorSpecie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Easykel21: Guys, what am I to do? My girlfriend is coming over tonight, and my parents are at home. Whenever we are together in such situations, we do romantic stuff, but now that I've got her in ma house with ma parents, what will I do?
Na inside one room apartment u and your pop man dey stay? Just curious!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) by Easykel21(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
why not wait until you are old enough to own or rent an apartment b4 u can start bringing your gf's or babes over......and what kind of girl wil do 'stuffs' wit u while ur parents ar at home? Umuazi kita eh....
Yea i am old enough now, thanks grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.