Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? (10261 Views)

Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Hello Girls..if You Sleep With Him On The First Date, This Is What He Will Think / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by mikeuz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
It hate when I ask a girl out and she gives me 'I will think about it' response.

So it got me thinking how do people ask their girlfriends out to avoid that kind of response.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
very simple: bring your A game to the table, before asking any girl out. if she needs time to consider your application then whatever you brought to the table was weak!

1 Like

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by madeonline(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
Every lady always has to think about it or had thought it through before the proposal came. For the man, what you have control over is your waiting period if she would not give you a firm response in three months , she would probably never give you one in the next three years. So you have to quickly make up your mind either to play along or walk away!!!!

1 Like

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
madeonline: Every lady always has to think about it or had thought it through before the proposal came. For the man, what you have control over is your waiting period if she would not give you a firm response in three months , she would probably never give you one in the next three years. So you have to quickly make up your mind either to play along or walk away!!!!
and_can u chase a girl for_3months?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by engrtee(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
TELL HER DIS.....SAY YES OR I KIL U.she wil say yes
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
engrtee: TELL HER DIS.....SAY YES OR I KIL U.she wil say yes
Dumb and Dumber. . .
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
girls say that to only ugly guys...op, are u ugly?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
Emmy9ite: girls say that to only ugly guys...op, are u ugly?
u say this because?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by mikeuz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Emmy9ite: girls say that to only ugly guys...op, are u ugly?

Ugly is far 4fm me, handsome is nearer to me.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by klaus3011(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
madeonline: Every lady always has to think about it or had thought it through before the proposal came. For the man, what you have control over is your waiting period[b] if she would not give you a firm response in three months [/b], she would probably never give you one in the next three years. So you have to quickly make up your mind either to play along or walk away!!!!

....did you just say chase a girl for 3 months shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..guy you be GBENIIWAA BRODA OOOHH....#nolongtinnnnn
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by lockheed55(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
mikeuz: It hate when I ask a girl out and she gives me 'I will think about it' response.

So it got me thinking how do people ask their girlfriends out to avoid that kind of response.
Cud be different reasons for different girls actually. most likely she does not see some fit btw the two of you, hence she tries to prevent future awkward situations. she just helping u 2 u see. 2. she cud also see u as not capable enough when its the financial, hence the i will think about it, only used to delay the NO "politely". well it can be nigeria for u too.
btw, this is assuming u didnt ask her out this way: "ok girl, im going to ask u out now..."
Big Advice: dont ask like ur asking, just tell her to come join u, in a way, because ur having fun and she needs it so ur helping her n she will humbly hurry. but if u ASK she will proudly ponder
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mahn...... It depends on the Ni*ger concerned. If the ni*ger is a fwesh 2 death moda forker, the babe won't to alter that kinda sh*t .....
But if the Ni*ger aint so on point ..... , he gatz change im self. Be crazier,funnier,spontaneous{IER}.... know wat am sayin•••••
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by tellwisdom: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
I will think abou it??......For this new millenium?? # Been long i heard that undecided undecided
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 11, 2012
"I will think about it" means she's probably not that into you. Every woman fantasizes about an array of scenarios for every potential bf that crosses her path. If she likes you, then she wouldn't hesitate.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2012
^^I disagree!!
What??!! Ladies don't play hard to get anymore??!!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2012
You tell a guy you like "I will think about it"?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2012
Yeah, i would tell a guy i like I'll think about it!! why not??!!

Besides, there are times u are not ready to be in a relationship and this guy seems to present a good case; of course you'll hv to think about it #just saying

"I'll think about it" @times for me is because i just want to take time to know you, make sure I'm not rushing into things, gives me an opportunity to study you and examine myself. In order to make sure i'm entering the relationship for the right reasons. Especially, if u really like d guy, u gotta mk sure ur brain is about to go on this new journey wiv u

4 Likes

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2012
I am learning...didnt know people still ask girls out. Methinks a man has to work hard and smart to get a standard life and all other things shall fall on his feet.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: I am learning...didnt know people still ask girls out. Methinks a man has to work hard and smart to get a standard life and all other things shall fall on his feet.
lmao @ fall on his feet.
Well, "they" might fall on your feet if u keep asking girls that don't work hard and smart (to get a standard life)out

1 Like

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2012
mikeuz: It hate when I ask a girl out and she gives me 'I will think about it' response.

No girl thinks about a proposal from a guy she really likes. . . If she thinks about it, she is not that into you.

There is nothing you can do to avoid that response. Nothing in life is guaranteed, including asking a girl out. But then, you have to put your self in a position where she is more likely to say "yes", than "think about it". You may want to give the relationship time to grow, within which you must have proved yourself to her that you are capable of piloting a relationship with her. Take into consideration too, the level of her likeness for you. If she already likes you, about 70% of the job has been done. So asking her out will be the final nail on the coffin, since she must have been expecting that move from you. No 2 ladies are same. Depends also on her age and her goals at that particular point in her life. . .

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by MariaGoretti: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2012
Lol, women, una too much. See as dem dey device all kinds of solutions for una! Aniwayz,@op, such is lyf.....nufin gud cums easily. @sexkillz: nt all women dt give such response, r nt into d guy in question. Some mayb into dem but wan do small shakara!

1 Like

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2012
^^^ those are the women who spend an eternity waiting and then come to NL griping and grouchy because of the one that got away lol.

I guess my initial comment pertains to me only then. Any guy I wasn't interested in? I didn't give them false hope. I wouldn't want false hope from someone, so I don't give it to others.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lmao @ fall on his feet.
Well, "they" might fall on your feet if u keep asking girls that don't work hard and smart (to get a standard life)out
Yea, you are right. But a hardworking man doesnt need more than a lady, and can get a "Yes" from a model. He doesnt have to even ask her, she will ask him (in style).
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by MMM2(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Op
Girls only tell dat 2 guyz who got know money,

If u have money dere is nothing 2 thinking about
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ those are the women who spend an eternity waiting and then come to NL griping and grouchy because of the one that got away lol.
E O D. . .
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by kittykat1(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Its only silly men that think money is what gets them a woman.

And that's why they will keep complaning that their women cheated on them or isn't the best. You hv got no control of ur future, if the money goes, will the woman go too. O wonder the quality of women, you are rollin with.
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by BJ4REEL(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: "I will think about it" means she's probably not that into you. Every woman fantasizes about an array of scenarios for every potential bf that crosses her path. If she likes you, then she wouldn't hesitate.
Me actually think,its all about ego,most girls wouldnt want be tagged "cheap",so they will want to play hard to get.....on my part,i demand for an answer instanta or egoistically walk away too.;period!
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ those are the women who spend an eternity waiting and then come to NL griping and grouchy because of the one that got away lol.

I guess my initial comment pertains to me only then. Any guy I wasn't interested in? I didn't give them false hope. I wouldn't want false hope from someone, so I don't give it to others.
lol Ogugua
You seem to undermine how fickle like is. Just look at the amount of people you've liked and those u used to like and don't like anymore
This is exactly my problem with all this bf/gf relationship. Most of them are out rightly dumb. You mean to tell me because i like a guy or because this guy has the some of the qualities I'm looking for in a guy i should agree to be in a relationship with him. Just like that! lmao! Outrageous!....

There is this guy i have been crushing on for 2 yrs now.. Like i really really like this guy and the qualities he exudes. If he asks me out right now, I'm going to say capital letter NO! Why?? At this stage of my life relationship can be a distraction, probably by fall next year. If i tell him i'll think about it, it's because i'm trying to stall till a time that's convenient for me.
"I'll think about it" @ times, is because you really like this dude and you want to be with him even though u knw u're not in the right frame of mind or there are some other things in ur life that requires utmost priority.

If i had gone out with every guy i once liked, I think i deserve to be called a slut!! Honestly, like wtf??!!

Going into a relationship should be a lil more than "OH! I really like that guy!"

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, you are right. But a hardworking man doesnt need more than a lady, and can get a "Yes" from a model. He doesnt have to even ask her, she will ask him (in style).
ur statement is ambiguous. can u be any clearer?
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by davidcobi: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol Ogugua
You seem to undermine how fickle like is. Just look at the amount of people you've liked and those u used to like and don't like anymore
This is exactly my problem with all this bf/gf relationship. Most of them are out rightly dumb. You mean to tell me because i like a guy or because this guy has the some of the qualities I'm looking for in a guy i should agree to be in a relationship with him. Just like that! lmao! Outrageous!....

There is this guy i have been crushing on for 2 yrs now.. Like i really really like this guy and the qualities he exudes. If he asks me out right now, I'm going to say capital letter NO! Why?? At this stage of my life relationship can be a distraction, probably by fall next year. If i tell him i'll think about it, it's because i'm trying to stall till a time that's convenient for me.
"I'll think about it" @ times, is because you really like this dude and you want to be with him even though u knw u're not in the right frame of mind or there are some other things in ur life that requires utmost priority.

If i had gone out with every guy i once liked, I think i deserve to be called a slut!! Honestly, like wtf??!!

Going into a relationship should be a lil more than "OH! I really like that guy!"
Send me your PIN. I've been looking for you..
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by drnoel: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2012
madeonline: Every lady always has to think about it or had thought it through before the proposal came. For the man, what you have control over is your waiting period if she would not give you a firm response in three months , she would probably never give you one in the next three years. So you have to quickly make up your mind either to play along or walk away!!!!

3 months is rather too long. I used to give ladies just 2 weeks and it worked out just well
Re: HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? by MariaGoretti: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2012
M M M: Op
Girls only tell dat 2 guyz who got know money,

If u have money dere is nothing 2 thinking about
Um, sir, d phrase is 'SOME GALS'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.