Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! (18396 Views)

Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by gbadexy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
So sad that so many people lack comprehension, going by the comments directed to da infamous here for asking a rhetoric question and being sarcastic.
And majority of the posters didn't know this and many more even liked the posts condemning him!
I wonder if our educational system has really fallen so low and our university degrees is overrated bearing in mind that this forum is for intellectuals.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by monkvirus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
gbadexy: So sad that so many people lack comprehension, going by the comments directed to da infamous here for asking a rhetoric question and being sarcastic.
And majority of the posters didn't know this and many more even liked the posts condemning him!
I wonder if our educational system has really fallen so low and our university degrees is overrated bearing in mind that this forum is for intellectuals.
I am beginning to like you man even with our differences. Nice comment. wink wink
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by tnktosin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmmm not gud at all..but dis is still nothing compared to what niger delta militants had. Thank God they were not out for blood like these blood-sucking mudafacking harams..
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ocelot2006(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
Wow...that's the Russian PKP Pecheneg machine gun. Definitely not in the NA or SSS's inventory(we use the GPMG). The FG needs to do something fast about our porous border up north, cos these BH bastards are amassing an increasing amount of heavy weapons. That's a lot of firepower.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ocelot2006(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
tnktosin: Hmmmmm not gud at all..but dis is still nothing compared to what niger delta militants had. Thank God they were not out for blood like these blood-sucking mudafacking harams..

Apart from a few Chinese 50Cal. heavy machine guns mounted on some of their speedboats, the Niger-Delta militants were armed with the same firearms currently used by BH. Hell, the BH terrorists are even the very first to deploy more sophisticated IED and VBIEDs within Nigeria, unlike the dynamites used by MEND and other militant groups in the Niger-Delta.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by NeddyX(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
Without war there will be no peace in Nigeria.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
if d arms are 4rm d xtians nko? Is it surposd 2 be a big deal? Am a xtian and God knows if am in d north i'll hv a gun bigger dan these in my house. If possible a bazzuka wil b jst fine. At least i nid 2 protect myself and family. Self defence is nt a crime
or a sin. Full stop.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by RichDad1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lordave: Na this small small guns una de shout for? If Asari Dokubo unveil his group own here some of una go die without testing the thing self.
I beg help me tell them oooo. Elders say "when Picking reach where fear dey he go Shiver" Una never see anything yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by cheddarking(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
After seeing this photos, any wise non-Muslim in the north would start stockpiling weapons too.
This isn't bravado...its common sense.

Northern non-Muslims...If you get caught slipping, you deserve to die.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Emulti(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ninilowo: I ve said it that a direct offensive be launched on Maiduguri. How on earth would a group of whatever be troubling a nation as big as Nigeria. I trust OBJ he for don wipe them and their elders away.

Is obj no more alive, or is he not d one dat supported GEJ to become president? If he is capable of doing anyfin he would have aswel done it thru GEJ cos he is still ruling through jona! Lets stop wishing if it were Obj.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Emulti(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
[/color]
Ninilowo: I ve said it that a direct offensive be launched on Maiduguri. How on earth would a group of whatever be troubling a nation as big as Nigeria. I trust OBJ he for don wipe them and their elders away.

Is obj no more alive, or is he not d one dat supported GEJ to become president? If he is capable of doing anyfin he would have aswel done it thru GEJ cos he is still ruling through jona! Lets stop wishing if it were Obj.[color=#000000]

Is obj no more alive, or is he not d one dat supported GEJ to become president? If he is capable of doing anyfin he would have aswel done it thru GEJ cos he is still ruling through jona! Lets stop wishing if it were Obj.

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Emulti(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
undecided
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Balyz: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2012
karya ne
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ndukwejoe(m): 2:19am On Aug 12, 2012
doublecross: you are a murder fucker. I read through the info and didn't see a line that says Christians are responsible for the Bokoharam thing.
is an irony.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 12, 2012
Useless Nigerians, look at them screaming online over 5 or 6 guns. A few months ago, containers of arms, bombs and other sophisticated war grade weapons were imported through Apapa Port, an Iranian National was arrested but GEJ used official powers to make sure the case never saw the light of the day. Did any of you say Jack-shiyyt?! Now you want to cry over guns you guys should be used to by now considering the spate of violent armed robberies and abductions/kidnappings that occur all around your country everyday.

When they need to scream they'll turn mute, when they're supposed to shut the hell up they start pointing fi*ngers at each other.....

smh

2 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 12, 2012
NeddyX: Without war there will be no peace in Nigeria.

War over what? Tell me!
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by beentarh(f): 4:09am On Aug 12, 2012
xpensivethony: my friend allah will nt expose them because they are fighting for him...as for me every terrorist is a muslim nd every muslim is a potential terrorist...
How can U̶̲̥̅̊ jst say D̳̿aŦ, A̶̲̥̅♏ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are α̍̍̊ fool.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by phildon: 4:40am On Aug 12, 2012
igbsam:

JTF should round up those useless elders and conduct a thorough Investigation on them after which they should execute all of them. Am sure they are the boko haram kingpins. Bloody elders.
Empty head, I know that you wouldn'nt even mind if the Army HQ is moved to Maiduguri in as much you are not living there.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by kunletech: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2012
am sorry to said this, but is a truth.
90% of Muslims have ready for war, and weapon and muslims jihadise soldiers from others muslims countries had been distribted every where, what is holding them down is because some muslims leaders are not cooperating, I believe the fight will never hapone, but religion clash will always happen to replace the fight in the name of reducing pegan, so be vigilant.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by priory: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2012
Na waa'oo shocked sad cry
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by hotwax: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2012
Sss will arest the gun but will set the owner free. That's the spirit. Up Nigeria!!
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2012
kunletech: am sorry to said this, but is a truth.
90% of Muslims have ready for war, and weapon and muslims jihadise soldiers from others muslims countries had been distribted every where, what is holding them down is because some muslims leaders are not cooperating, I believe the fight will never hapone, but religion clash will always happen to replace the fight in the name of reducing pegan, so be vigilant.

God, as long as youve been breathing have you ever spent at least a total of 12hrs in school?!
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by mikkymi1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
e bi like say every house get asenal department
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Euroclydon(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hmmm...this guns are more than police guns o
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Joeadamu86: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
We should be fighting BH not ourselves with religious Wahala.......
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ocelot2006(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2012
kingoflag: Useless Nigerians, look at them screaming online over 5 or 6 guns. A few months ago, containers of arms, bombs and other sophisticated war grade weapons were imported through Apapa Port, an Iranian National was arrested but GEJ used official powers to make sure the case never saw the light of the day. Did any of you say Jack-shiyyt?! Now you want to cry over guns you guys should be used to by now considering the spate of violent armed robberies and abductions/kidnappings that occur all around your country everyday.

When they need to scream they'll turn mute, when they're supposed to shut the hell up they start pointing fi*ngers at each other.....

smh

And how do you know GEJ squashed the case? You do know that all those involved are still in custody with all the smuggled weapons seized, right?
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ocelot2006(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2012
kunletech: am sorry to said this, but is a truth.

And where did you get your "info" from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassins Storm Maina's Family House In Kaduna / Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor / Nigeria Election: INEC Reveals Fresh Decision On Zamfara APC Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.