Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Price Of Garri - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri (17807 Views)

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Garri by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2012
It seems as if every thread that makes front page has a "how will this affect the price of garri" poster. This thread is dedicated to those posters. I pity una truly. It is no secret that garri and I be like husband and wife. So e dey pain me as I see as una dey complain every day of price of garri. I will not let fellow garri smokers suffer from high costs. Let us use thinking caps to solve the problem that is expensive garri.

We must know:

1. Where are you located?
2. What kind of garri do you buy?
3. Where do you buy garri?
4. How much is garri at that market?
5. What was the cheapest price you saw garri being sold at that market?
6. What are some factors leading to the increase of the price of garri?
7. Solutions to lowering the price of garri.

Oya, let us discuss! grin cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOL!!
Re: Price Of Garri by Shaw007(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2012
Haha. . .i wud love 2 see dis in FRONT PAGE ooo. . .this shud be funny!! Hehegrin
Re: Price Of Garri by Shaw007(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2012
1. Where are you located-Uhgeligrin
2. What kind of garri do you buy-homemade garri ushobo(best u can get)
3. Where do you buy garri-anyplace available ranging 4rm mcdonalds,walmart,idumota,even 4 solo
4. How much is garri at that market-i mostly get it free of charge(regular customergrin)
5. What was the cheapest price you saw garri being sold at that market-i wudnt say,but i av a dream that one day,a bag of garri wud be sold 4 as low as 200(be prayerful) and GEJ NOT on d throne
6. What are some factors leading to the increase of the price of garri-fUEL subsidygrin PDP menace,d disurbance of d boko-haramists,DANA airways(they killed some of awa rich customers),rich politicians(they af tif all of awa OYEL and GARRI and carry it 2 abroad)
7. Solutions to lowering the price of garri-general adoption of cassava breadgrin,legal destruction of any restaurant that doesnt sell garri,garri price setting(abi shey na price barrier) d last and maybe d least,GEJ shud step start taking garri or RESIGN 2 know d importance of it
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by Sijo01(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2012
See matter!
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2012
Ogugua!
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Na my name o. No spoil am lol.
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Shaw007: 1. Where are you located-Uhgeligrin
3. Where do you buy garri-anyplace available ranging 4rm mcdonalds,walmart,idumota,even 4 solo
4. How much is garri at that market-i mostly get it free of charge(regular customergrin)
5. What was the cheapest price you saw garri being sold at that market-i wudnt say,but i av a dream that one day,a bag of garri wud be sold 4 as low as 200(be prayerful) and GEJ NOT on d throne
6. What are some factors leading to the increase of the price of garri-fUEL subsidygrin PDP menace,d disurbance of d boko-haramists,DANA airways(they killed some of awa rich customers),rich politicians(they af tif all of awa OYEL and GARRI and carry it 2 abroad)
7. Solutions to lowering the price of garri-general adoption of cassava breadgrin,legal destruction of any restaurant that doesnt sell garri,garri price setting(abi shey na price barrier) d last and maybe d least,GEJ shud step start taking garri or RESIGN 2 know d importance of it
Thank you.

You responded to your civic duty ever so quickly. You are a true Nigerian. A patriot at heart. Your efforts shall be engraved in stone and never forgotten. *soldier's salute*

[s]The only problem be say I disagree with you. Ijebu garri is the best wink[/s]

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by Javanian: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2012
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN
Re: Price Of Garri by mkmyers45(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmm i remember my friend who spent 25k to stuck a girl's locker back in the day but had to drink garri the whole semester so that time im no dey take ear hear say garri don cost grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
Who cares? I wonder how this yeye thread made the front page; after all, how does this affect the price of garri in the market?

17 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
Finally... Sumthing dat may affect the price of garri... grin
But OP... Ȋ̝̊̅† doesn't stop here...
After battling with garri.... Our next ginger would be for fuel...
Hence, how can dis garri... Affect d price of fuel grin
Re: Price Of Garri by Booty4me: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
oya where Eba man dey?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by ballabriggs: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2012
one 'ike oda' for 800 naira!

Life done spoil O, I remember when we dey buy am for 20 naira. SMH
Re: Price Of Garri by drogs(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2012
Lols
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2012
I don't care for the price of garri! My mum sends me fresh, homemade garri always...she's even threatening to send me 2bags now.

But why una de like ask dat queshun? I taya oº°˚!
Re: Price Of Garri by Lordave: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2012
That last picture make sense o. I fit get am?
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2012
SMH# light my ciggar and walk away undecided
Re: Price Of Garri by stepo707: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2012
1. Where are you located? Lagos
2. What kind of garri do you buy? Ijebu garri(drinking cheesy), Yellow garri(eba grin)
3. Where do you buy garri? she buys them wink
4. How much is garri at that market? i have no idea
5. What was the cheapest price you saw garri being sold at that market? the last i bought was 350
6. What are some factors leading to the increase of the price of garri? increase in pump price of petrol, subsidy, greedy market women etc
7. Solutions to lowering the price of garri. subsidize

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by 190: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2012
rotfl @ thread and replies
Re: Price Of Garri by wandeay: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
Thank you.

migwo, u r a true son of d land
Re: Price Of Garri by abe4kom: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Could the 1st Pic be a Garri Island?
Pulitzer Prize picture.
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ijebu garri good for drinking grin grin grin with groundnut and miliki grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
Thank you.
Gbam! Agreed! Seconded! And i will add,let relevant posts like dis make frontpage,instead of cheap celeb gossip
Re: Price Of Garri by Dotman01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
If we answer this kweshon. . . Is it goin to lower the price of garri?
Re: Price Of Garri by stolenstone: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
...and how does this affect the price of garri in d market??

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri by ebamma(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
since mr president started using our garri to make cassava bread,the price of garri has risen up astronomically,the garri i usually buy for 30 naira is now selling for 100 naira per cup.i hope mr president will form a committee to investigate this anomaly

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by ariyebaba(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
I love garri...................... Ijebu garri, Igbo garri...............

#80 per mudu,ilorin,Yoruba road market

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri by vb0mb(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
Garri dont have an advert but sells more than indomie.
Re: Price Of Garri by ibrash600: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
chai..... Dis last pic of garri wan break my fasting....

@op this thread is for FRONT PAGE ANALYST
cheesy grin
Re: Price Of Garri by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
O boy 2 bags? Abeg send 1 bag gimme now?
Re: Price Of Garri by isquar3d3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
dat 1st pix is classic. Is dat a garri iceberg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price of rice remains stable in Enugu / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style / What Is Your Favourite Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.