Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

m - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / m (3195 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: m by pendusky(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
IZUKWU: yeah! In 8 months time ,every thing must have fallen in place . With patience most situations solve themselves.
Nooo na SEXKILZ d advice am, i wan knw how gud his advice wil be. grin
Re: m by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2012
sexkillz: My man, i will tell you what i will tell me younger brother. . . Forget that girl. Dump her before she dumps you, cos she will surely dump you.

She broke up with her boyfriend, and in the same month, she asked you out. My nigga, you are just a rebound guy. She is using you to absorb the shock and effects of her break up, while trying to work things out with her boyfriend. Actually, they are still together. She is using you to make him jealous, and trying to make him come back to his senses. . .

Bro, it's a win win situation for her. The only person who will get hurt here is you.

cool cool
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: m by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2012
uboma:
yes, ur age does matter coz u sound too young to be in a relatnship and very inexperienced too. U were in her house and ur rival and gal spoke on phone like 8 times and the nxt tin he visits her when u r stil there. U shod've known that the babe stil loves her guy (not u) and is using u to spite him. My advice to u son is to walk away frm the relatnship b4 the guy deals with the little guy who thinks he has swept his gf off her feet.

Seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Lovers Having Sex @ The Office / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / Hey!!! Describe Your Ex....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.