Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

She's Feeling Like A Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She's Feeling Like A Woman (671 Views)

Photo Of The Day: When You Finish Smoking Igbo And Start Feeling Like Spiderman / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / What Was This Man Thinking..feeling Like A Kid Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Feeling Like A Woman by ravenzord(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Iron this."
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by clemcykul(f): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2007
hahahahahhaa lol dat guy got to be bennie grin grin grin grin

am outta here *runs off, leavn shoes behind*

well done raven ~ zord hahahhah raven its a name of a bird grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by mukina2: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy lol
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by ThugLife1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2008
dats my boi
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by mimiko(f): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
that guy is a slacker phew a sure you will not catch Freezy in a situation like that cant say same for TT grin grin grin
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by Migines(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2008
Me neither.
Re: She's Feeling Like A Woman by CrazyMan(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Riddle / Al-qeda Wan Bomb Nigeria / English - Stupid Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.