Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone (4581 Views)

Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 / How Can I Use My SAMSUNG Phone To Browse As Modem? / Downloading Videos From Youtube.com To Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hey,
i got a samsung D600 phone about some days ago but i do not know how to download music on it or how to project my pictures to the computer. can anyone help?

the phone has a certain disk and a usb cable that i have already installed but whenever i put the cable in my phone, it shows not connected. i'm out of ideas

what can i do please?
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by darqly(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2006
Well I don't know about USB, but if you installed the software correctly, u are probably missing something minute. Check if there is an options or Tools panel and check that your connection settings are adequate there i.e. u may have to specify USB cable etc as your serial port.
I use bluetooth for my D500 and it's just smoooooth goin all the way! Let me know if you have any success then.
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2006
i know bluetooth but what does it do? my friend was trying to send me music but it kept saying device not found, then she was asking about infra red its like soo confusing!
i dont think am doing anything wrong
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2006
does your phone have to have a good reception before it can do anything?
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2006
oh gawd! i just did it! thanks dargly, only the music tho!

what about the picture embarassed
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by Badman888(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2006
if the cable dosent work i advise you to use Bluetooth, i think thats the other best method.
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2006
i did it thanks! i still dont know how to use blue booth tho embarassed
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by Badman888(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2006
Just read da instruction manual, easy
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by jogego(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2006
First off, your computer has to have bluetooth enabled. Once you are sure bluetooth is on on your computer, then follow this steps. Since I dont use your kinda phone, I can only give you generic instructions.

1. Go to bluetooth menu on your phone and switch it on.
2. Search for other bluetooth devices and if your computer is enabled, the phone should see it.
3.Once the computer is seen, ask the phone to connect, it should ask you for a passkey, enter any 4 digits, I normally use 1234, go to the computer and enter this same number in the pop-up box.
4.Voila your phone is connected to your computer.
5.Note: there is no need for any line of sight b/w the phone and computer.
6.Go to the item you want to transfer and their should be option to send by bluetooth.
7.That is it.

Any one having a Samsung D600 shd pls help out if their is anything wrong in the instructions
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by nike4luv(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2006
mhm, ta
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by bluenubian(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2006
@nike4luv

key notes to use bluetooth, its simple-both phones have to have bluetooth capability ofcourse, bluetooth must be turned on, on both phone and both phones have to be in close proximity with the other. jus to add to what the other guys said
Re: Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone by darqly(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2006
@nike,glad to be of help. To help you connect to other phones via bluetooth, check that your phone is visible under bluetooth options. If it's not, enable it. Once another phone can identify yours, you can exchange files. More luck.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Women Breastfeeding Animals / 10 African Countries With Creative And Talented People / What To Say When Killing Ram Or Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.