Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53688 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2012
Dyt:

Who did u accuse of lesbianism?

When,where and how?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2012
U askd y Freecocoa wz banned
Dat wz d reason Skillz gave
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2012
^Really?I haven't even checked it out,make i go there first.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2012
^walai Seun has lost it. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

wow. This one wey you dey form heeenheen. cool . . I'm just trying to make you white ni.lol

Are you the one on your profile. . . If yes, you've 60% of what i want in a woman, looking at that sexy body can give me hope in everything i lay my hands on... seriously, with that kind of shape, a man happiness must be fulfilled. tongue

since you said, you are not into all this old fashioned romantic, what does romance mean to you... but seriously, there is no better feeling than wanting a lady the way she wants too. The butterflies in the stomach; the anticipation of a phone call or a text message; the sensation of a deep kiss and never wanting it to stop; the longing to be together; that 'look' in her eyes knowing that it's for you and you alone; praying for a thunderstorm and power outage; the type of hug where you just can't get close enough with arms locked and legs tangled; laughing your butts off at made-up scrabble words; holding hands, not just for a moment but forever. (based on my researched, this aree ladies want).

what are your likes and dislikes?.. what do you understand by faith?... how will you rate yourself if you are ask too.

I'm patiently waiting for your sweet answer... sad

Kaiiii!
Plus de 60 erreurs detectees.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Flashaldrin(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
i want to pair with dyt undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
*steps in d buiding with a perfect gentleman stride*

Where is my Slim?
Baby am home smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Flashaldrin: i want to pair with dyt undecided

Brooo.... Do you eat at all??..... Kindly change your pics bcus u look unfed. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
^ buhhahhahahaha
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Flashaldrin(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

Brooo.... Do you eat at all??..... Kindly change your pics bcus u look unfeed. grin
i'd rather be unfed than be untaught.
I used my feeding money to buy books, i guess yours is the opposite
lmao!! cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Flashaldrin:
i'd rather be unfed than be untaught.
I used my feeding money to buy books, i guess yours is the opposite
lmao!! cheesy

Hahaha... You can see clearly that its keyboard error.... Btw u look like that guy they used in advertising AIDS in South Africa.

Suffering and smiling. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
U ppl shld leave Seedord alone oo
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2012

Is Dyt interested in pairing up?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dyt:

Who did u accuse of lesbianism?

Lol, what did she say? cheesy
seedord247:

wow. This one wey you dey form heeenheen. cool . . I'm just trying to make you white ni.lol

Are you the one on your profile. . . If yes, you've 60% of what i want in a woman, looking at that sexy body can give me hope in everything i lay my hands on... seriously, with that kind of shape, a man happiness must be fulfilled. tongue

since you said, you are not into all this old fashioned romantic, what does romance mean to you... but seriously, there is no better feeling than wanting a lady the way she wants too. The butterflies in the stomach; the anticipation of a phone call or a text message; the sensation of a deep kiss and never wanting it to stop; the longing to be together; that 'look' in her eyes knowing that it's for you and you alone; praying for a thunderstorm and power outage; the type of hug where you just can't get close enough with arms locked and legs tangled; laughing your butts off at made-up scrabble words; holding hands, not just for a moment but forever. (based on my researched, this aree ladies want).

what are your likes and dislikes?.. what do you understand by faith?... how will you rate yourself if you are ask too.

I'm patiently waiting for your sweet answer... sad

I do not need to form about anything or anyone. If I want a person what's the use of pretending?

All this you have written may be what the ladies want but I am not your typical lady.

It's lovely having butterflies in your stomach and anticipating a phone but all these things only lasts for a moment.

I love shoes, I like reading(mainly crime and thrillers), goingout for nightouts. I don't just befriend any tom, d.ck and harry. I like to put people who will benefit me in my life one way or another. I slowly cut you away if I feel like you are of no use in my life.

Regarding the kind of guy I want: I would like someone athletic, good genes and looks. Someone about 6foot. I need my children to come out with healthy looks and genes from both parents.

I am a very strongwilled person, argumentative but nice.

I like speaking my mind, I don't like keeping things in(it can cause issues for me) and don't like keeping malice. I've been told I have a problem with anger but I think my nice-ness overshadows that. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
Flash and seed, why are you both calling eachother unfed?

Going by your pictures, you need to come here let me feed you both. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
^ she said she didn't accuse any1 ooo
Tehehhehehehhehhehe

Cuddlemii, I no do oooo
Pair him wit Onila
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Flashaldrin(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

Hahaha... You can see clearly that its keyboard error.... Btw u look like that guy they used in advertising AIDS in South Africa.

Suffering and smiling. grin
lol. Abeg make we no derail.
I want to pair with dyt, cuddles or onila. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Flashaldrin(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dyt: ^ she said she didn't accuse any1 ooo
Tehehhehehehhehhehe

Cuddlemii, I no do oooo
Pair him wit Onila
oops, forgot you are happily engaged undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
wink

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddles,since telwsdom isn't gonna appear and pay homeage kindly pair me wit sumone else,preferably emmy9th asap
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is Kandiikane a man?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chrisbenogor: undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is Kandiikane a man?

Transgender why?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
very interesting..and am very very interested. Sign me up pls.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:
Transgender why?

Hehehehehe no wonder.

@cuddles
Where the gangster couple na?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm I free to yansh my partner?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
wait o! wey breezy? abeg if d guy no want show,make una put am for standby give me freshdude or ayobase jare! i no get time for slow motion. angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Cuddles,since telwsdom isn't gonna appear and pay homeage kindly pair me wit sumone else,preferably emmy9ite asap
i heard my name..how is it played?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Cuddles,since telwsdom isn't gonna appear and pay homeage kindly pair me wit sumone else,preferably emmy9th asap
sweerie, im all urs, pls confirm. Do u have big yansh?wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: I'm I free to yansh my partner?
waka•awwww I really need a replacement*sobs
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sweerie, im all urs, pls confirm. Do u have big yansh?wink
my big nyash have value plz!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
muhehehehe cheesy..bros, u re just to funny to be loved just like dat
Emmy9ite: i heard my name..how is it played?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.