Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (84797 Views)

Poll: Who is your personal favorite?

Genevieve Nnaji: 37% (49 votes)
Halle Berry: 62% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2006
whts that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 4Play(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2006
U know when faces look the same on the TV.Sure sign to go to the opthalmologist.
4 me they don't look the same yet. I can tell the difference from one female celeb to the next one just by seeing her behind.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2006
That is not what i mean.
They dress the same they have the same hair cut , same figure ,even same colour.
Take Missy Elliot she is Black i mean compared to the others and fat. (Not any more)
maybe she has a very common black American look, but not a common MTV look.
Sakira and j lo same.
beyonce and the rest same face.
Britney and the duff sisters same face.
Paris Hilton has such a silly look on her face makes her stand out.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 4Play(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2006
@mamaput
Am not suprised as a woman that u are not impressed by female celebs.But we men have a different perspective.Incidentally I think male celebs make me cringe.U probably have a different view
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2006
Well the men dont have the same face or back side. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by 4Play(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2006
Women have greater variety with their fashion which men lack
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2006
They don't make women the way the used to

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2006
can't make them lager

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eslynera(f): 6:59pm On May 28, 2006
and who's she??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2006
Gina lollabrigeda, grace joans, marlene Ditrich,josephine Baker and Greata Gabo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eslynera(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2006
WOW mamaput, you've got styles. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Efani(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2006
who da f*ck is genevieve to halle berry
this thread is dumb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by lauryn(f): 1:02am On May 29, 2006
She's a next human to halle, a very beautiful being.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Oracle(m): 1:19am On May 29, 2006
I don't know what whoever posted this topic was thinking b4 making such a post
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Hero(m): 2:28am On May 29, 2006
mamaput:

True you talk.
These days on MTV they all look alike I often ask the kids who is that because for me the face is all the same.
That is why there are only a few " Divas"

CIARA

BEYONCE & SISTER

BROOK VALINTINE
[img]http://www.musikbase.de/images/fotogalerie/Brooke-Valentine/4806.jpg[/img]

ALICIA KEYS

MYA
[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiFbQXpEmi8BAuCjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsdmIydTZhBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTAwMV83MA--/SIG=126o0v8d7/EXP=1148949211/**http%3a//www.musichelpweb.com/images/artists/mya.jpg[/img]

Aaliyah

NIVEA

BLUE CANTRELL

MONICA

ASHANTI
[img]http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/ashanti/images/top_02.jpg[/img]

MARY J BLIGE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Oracle(m): 3:36am On May 29, 2006
WOW
BEAUTIFUL PICS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Efani(m): 3:40am On May 29, 2006
hmm
christina milian soo fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 4:58am On May 29, 2006
is it me or did gabriel get a nose lift!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Hero(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2006
The point of that picture display was to show that--- in the full proportion of the African-American population, Halle aint really all that. It's just white media promotion that props her image up to be all that, when in reality its well known by us AA's that she's just a run of the mill amongst our ranks, nothing special. Actually, she aint even in the top 5 in that spread of pics I posted--- in my opinion.

I've went to school, lived around the corner from, and worked with better looking sistas than she, and they came in all shades of brown, shapes and sizes. Some of the most facially beautiful sistas I've ever seen in my life were a bit obese.   I've got 7 sisters, and I aint gonna lie and say that they all look better than her, but surely--- 4 of them certainly do, and the other 3 are about tied; they're very beautiful women. So let's get this strait; yeah, Halle is nice looking, but she aint no one of few--- bombshell, so folks around here shouldn't ride her as if she is.

I'll take Gabrielle Union over her in a heart beat, Toni Braxton too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Hero(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2006
ddizzle:

is it me or did gabriel get a nose lift!!!

No. It looks the same as its always appeared to me. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 9:39am On May 29, 2006
thanx for pointing it out, men i hate it when they do that like vivica just mesd herself up and rubbish damn why?? i aint halle fine bt im proud of ma face!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by molluma(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2006
ha who ever started this thread probably has a beef with gene, gene is fine and we are proud of her but halle is something else.lets restrict comparisons to gene and omotola or gene and rita dominic wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eveseh(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2006
why are all those pics doing here,this is GENE VS HALLE angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by mamaput(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2006
@Hero I once watched a report here in Germany about black divas in the USA From the Billy Holiday era to this day.
They said that in the USA they always pick black women that are not that black . but have white futures.

Were are the real BLack women. Those with out any mix.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eveseh(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss ;d

Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by eveseh(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2006
i think honestly that the only reason why halle is where she is in hollywood because shes mixed if not she 4 done dey nollywood!! seriosly theres RACISM which sucks tho!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Hero(m): 1:09am On May 30, 2006
ddizzle:

i think honestly that the only reason why halle is where she is in hollywood because shes mixed if not she 4 done dey nollywood!! seriosly theres RACISM which sucks tho!!

Yes, thank you very much. That's what I was getting at, they (promoters/managers) nearly soley pick out of the 1/3 of the AA population that has what is seen as significant mixed race features, to go out and represent the entire population. They do this because, they know that world is mad racist deep down, and wouldn't support too many things in which show a plethora of folks with uniquely black features and deep chocolate skin tones, so they run what is known as the middle-ground of the situation, which is AA's with very black bodies, yet apparent, mixed race like facial features. It's all a joke.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by ddizzle(f): 1:42am On May 30, 2006
yep and its sad cause the africans and african americans are the ones that have the mad talent why?? because we africans are motivated !! weve been thru tough times so we knw how to make the best of our opportunities thats why i think some nollywood strs will have a chance!! cuz they have the AMBITION
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by vanillaice(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2006
oh please genevieve n hallie berry now thatz somethin to laugh about shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry by Efani(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2006
halle berry all the way
i dont even kno who genevieve is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.