Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ibori Will Have A Lot Of Regrets But I Think This Will Top The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Will Have A Lot Of Regrets But I Think This Will Top The List (1162 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Ibori Will Still Be Tried In Nigeria,’ Efcc Says / Ibori Will Return To Nigeria In Less Than 3wks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibori Will Have A Lot Of Regrets But I Think This Will Top The List by ODB2: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2012
Imagine you are in Ibori's shoes stuck in a cold damp UK prison cell, isolated, disgraced with only regrets and awe on how you rose so quickly in power, fame and money only to end up where you are.

Well, the money is way gone by now and all your friends and political associates will not be able to help you out. Your wife has turned against you and is currently stuck in jail as well. Your kids have been withdrawn from the prestigious private british school, your mistress is out of jail but you know she will be rocking another c0rk, but what will top it up for me if I were Ibori will be this particular mistress, who you spent your last luxurious free-man life in dubai.
God life sucks balls. One minute you are having immunity, hoppin jets around the world, stacking dough and sippin the best life has to offer next thing you are turning down offers to share bunks and help pick up the soap.

Money and fame are not the key success to life but how we lead our lives.

PIC RELATED: IT'S IBORI'S LAST LovePeddler

Re: Ibori Will Have A Lot Of Regrets But I Think This Will Top The List by Omexonomy: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2012
O_D_B: Imagine you are in Ibori's shoes stuck in a cold damp UK prison cell, isolated, disgraced with only regrets and awe on how you rose so quickly in power, fame and money only to end up where you are.

Well, the money is way gone by now and all your friends and political associates will not be able to help you out. Your wife has turned against you and is currently stuck in jail as well. Your kids have been withdrawn from the prestigious private british school, your mistress is out of jail but you know she will be rocking another c0rk, but what will top it up for me if I were Ibori will be this particular mistress, who you spent your last luxurious free-man life in dubai.
God life sucks balls. One minute you are having immunity, hoppin jets around the world, stacking dough and sippin the best life has to offer next thing you are turning down offers to share bunks and help pick up the soap.

Money and fame are not the key success to life but how we lead our lives.

PIC RELATED: IT'S IBORI'S LAST LovePeddler
@op i can still remenber u very well you once sing ibori's praise wetin com do you now

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe & The Lynch Mob / Prostitutés Hike Price, Plan To Hold End Of The Year ‘free Séx’ Promo In Lagos / Ghana Increases Prices Of Petrol, Kerosene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.