Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (201557 Views)

How To Earn $100 Daily With Google Adsense (a Step-by-step Tutorials) / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! / Free Step By Step Guide To Opening A Wells Fargo Account For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
legalwealth:

I cannot guarantee you will get from those in Osun State but I guarantee you will see in Ibadan because most of them in Osun will only
sell printed copies to you.

Although we as well sell software along with our EBOOK plus list of dealers and distributors package for N5,000.
Note that EBOOK plus list of dealers and distributors package alone is N1,500.

Alright. I have sent a mail to you. How do I pay?
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by HIbreed(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
holahmihdeh:

before you pay for any ebook. first scrutinised the modus operandi of the business you are delving into.the ebook is a great tool for people with less experience. but how do you know IF the major dealers would sell to you directly. These dealers transact business of around 20million upwards in a day alone.the competition for recharge card business has plummeted,so that aquiring e-pin from the Dealers is almost impossible unless you are a big buyer ranging from 500,000 above. Not discouraging you to get the ebook as there are other vital information to magnify your business sharpness. but think twice.

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
HIbreed:
before you pay for any ebook. first scrutinised the modus operandi of the business you are delving into.the ebook is a great tool for people with less experience. but how do you know IF the major dealers would sell to you directly. These dealers transact business of around 20million upwards in a day alone.the competition for recharge card business has plummeted,so that aquiring e-pin from the Dealers is almost impossible unless you are a big buyer ranging from 500,000 above. Not discouraging you to get the ebook as there are other vital information to magnify your business sharpness. but think twice.

Alright. Thanks
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
HIbreed:

You have good points but I go against the area you said they can only be sold e-pin to with at least N500,000.

Distributors can buy from dealers with as low as N100,000 and small scale printers can buy E-PIN as low N5,000 from distributors.

For example, Recharge card printing POS machine meant for small scale printers and retailers we have and do sell can be loaded with as low as N5,000. You can visit us at our Lagos office for verification.

In addition, our e-book contains eye-opening guide and marketing strategies about Recharge card printing business which guarantees that the N1,500 or N5,000 to be paid is not a waste in whatsoever way.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Alright! I will reply your mail as soon as I receive it.

How to make payment including bank details plus other piece of information to send after making payment
are at the extreme of the update on first page.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by HIbreed(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
legalwealth:

You have good points but I go against the area you said they can only be sold e-pin to with at least N500,000.

Distributors can buy from dealers with as low as N100,000 and small scale printers can buy E-PIN as low N5,000 from distributors.

For example, Recharge card printing POS machine meant for small scale printers and retailers we have and do sell can be loaded with as low as N5,000. You can visit us at our Lagos office for verification.

In addition, our e-book contains eye-opening guide and marketing strategies about Recharge card printing business which guarantees that the N1,500 or N5,000 to be paid is not a waste in whatsoever way.
how much do you sell your POS machine, and where do you stay in lagos, that is if only you can give me satisfying exit to this below.

I know almost the dealers in my town sector. but i only wanted to invest 100k in the biz and see how it turns. but they are not willing to do business with me they refer me to the subdealers who sells at exorbitant price,finally its not worth the effort regmaloring around town for an exchange of currency. (my sister runs the biz). So if you can link me up to a reliable coy at lagos,then i would buy the POS machine from you.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
HIbreed:
how much do you sell your POS machine, and where do you stay in lagos, that is if only you can give me satisfying exit to this below.

I know almost the dealers in my town sector. but i only wanted to invest 100k in the biz and see how it turns. but they are not willing to do business with me they refer me to the subdealers who sells at exorbitant price,finally its not worth the effort regmaloring around town for an exchange of currency. (my sister runs the biz). So if you can link me up to a reliable coy at lagos,then i would buy the POS machine from you.

The POS machine is N39,500, our( IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT) office address in Lagos is on our website at http://ijamsolution.com/contact-us/

I understand your plight but all you need is the right connection and direction in the business.
I can link you up with reliable coy in Lagos from whom you can be buying E-pins directly as we have their details with us.
You can as well never go wrong with getting yourself POS because you won't need to be running after getting E-PINS but will be able to print any denomination of voucher anytime.

With the POS, you can also use it to subscribe Gotv, DSTV, Startimes and MyTv for people with no exception of Neco, WAEC, JAMB scratch cards and many more which will as well all boost your income.... Multiple streams of income.

You can chat me on whatsapp via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to see what the POS machine looks like and current price of different denomination of vouchers.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by arintology: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Op thank you for the information, I am interested in the biz pls I need your number
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
arintology:
Op thank you for the information, I am interested in the biz pls I need your number

Good day!
I'm sure you are now more informed of this business after our one on one discussion at our office in Lagos.

God bless you! !!
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by chizillar(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Over the years, many have wanted to invest in the business of recharge card printing but have encountered one difficulty or the other. One of the problem has been getting recharge card pins at a more affordable rates. Now you can get the pin as low as N85 for the hundred naira card denomination and N170 for two hundred card denomination if you can buy much more units and other networks at a cheaper rate(N83 for much more bulk purchase on hundred Naira card. This will enable you to optimize your profit in this business. Also available is the software and other guides for printing. You get the pin at a more cheaper rate, print and distribute./07033097160.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
bro, are u still into this biz?
GentleFrank:
Bulk sms business is the best. I'm a corp member right now but I earn so much money from my bedroom through my bulk sms portal @ www.myfreebulksms.com ! Self employment things !!
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tunasco:
bro, are u still into this biz?

Guess you wanted to quote me.

I'm still in business! !!
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
bro, i want u to help me out, i want to venture into dis business. i need guidelines.
legalwealth:

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Tunasco:
bro, i want u to help me out, i want to venture into dis business. i need guidelines.

Where is your current location please?
What is also your capital?
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
I'm in Lagos. Like How Much Can I Start With?
legalwealth:

Where is your current location please?
What is also your capital?
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Dinobenson: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2016
legalwealth:

pls i would like to know if u guys have any office around Benin-Ekpoma-Uromi axis.if not,a mention of any office close to this axis will be appreciated,thanks and God bless.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2016
Tunasco:
I'm in Lagos. Like How Much Can I Start With?

Good!
First of all, apology for late response. We will advise you start with minimum of N100,000.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Dinobenson:
pls i would like to know if u guys have any office around Benin-Ekpoma-Uromi axis.if not,a mention of any office close to this axis will be appreciated,thanks and God bless.

We are in Lagos but we have list of dealers and distributors in Benin that we can
give to you. You can start the business with them or you can rather place order
for printing software or recharge card printing machine (POS) from us to kick-start this business.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by goodnature: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
legalwealth:

How to make payment including bank details plus other piece of information to send after making payment

Instead of you going through the hassles of fake e-pin, paper, internet connection/cd, printer, pre-printed paper, toner, computer, generator/fuel, etc, we can sell genuine and well printed recharge card/paper to you at better prices. E.g Wholesale prices is Glo N100= N88, Airtel N100= N91.50, MTN N100= N95.50, Etisalat N100= N92.50 We are based in Ogun State. You can contact us through: bola.lamina@gmail.com
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by goodnature: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
legalwealth:

Instead of you going through the hassles/stress of fake e-pin, paper, fake software, internet connection/cd, printer, pre-printed paper, toner, flash drive, computer, generator/fuel, etc, we can sell genuine and well printed recharge cards/vouchers to you at better prices. E.g Wholesale prices are: Glo N100= N88, Airtel N100= N91.50, MTN N100= N95.50, Etisalat N100= N93. VTU (Virtual Top Up) is also available. We are based in Ogun State. You can contact us through: bola.lamina@gmail.com
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ultrazone(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
mm
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by goodnature: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Are you aware that you can buy recharge card of N100 at N88 at BOOM LINK? We can sell genuine and well printed recharge cards/vouchers to you at better prices. E.g wholesale prices are: Glo N100= N88, Airtel N100= N91.50, Mtn N100= 96, Etisalat N100= N93.50. For those who are outside Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State who are interested to buy from us, you can drop your email address or whatsapp number or facebook name. We will send details of how it can be easy for you to buy from us to you. Our office address: BOOM LINK, 83 Ibadan Road, Opposite UBA Bank, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. Tel. 08055345082. Please share this information.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by goodnature: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Are you aware that you can buy recharge card of N100 at N87 at BOOM LINK? Instead of you going through the hassles/stress of fake e-pin, paper, internet connection/CD, printer, fake software, flash drive, toner, pre-printed paper, computer, generator/fuel, etc to print recharge cards/vouchers, we can sell genuine and well printed recharge cards/vouchers to you at better prices. E.g wholesale prices are: Glo N100= N87, Airtel N100= N91.50, Mtn N100= 96, Etisalat N100= N93.50. 30% credit assistance is also available. For those who are outside Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State who are interested to buy from us, you can drop your email address or whatsapp number or facebook name. We will send details of how it can be easy for you to buy from us to you. Our office address: BOOM LINK, 83 Ibadan Road, Opposite UBA Bank, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. Tel. 08055345082. Please share this information.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by efizy123: 2:55pm On May 03, 2016
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by chuboy77: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why is it taking u guys after asururing me dat i wld get d ebook within 24hrs and now its almost 48hrs? Ive bn calling your line and no 1 is picking? The email i got was only asking me abt my state and cide, what has dat git to do with sending mails? Pls lets keep to our words. Frm Don k
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2016
chuboy77:
Why is it taking u guys after asururing me dat i wld get d ebook within 24hrs and now its almost 48hrs? Ive bn calling your line and no 1 is picking? The email i got was only asking me abt my state and cide, what has dat git to do with sending mails? Pls lets keep to our words. Frm Don k

The mail sent to you asking for your City and State was necessary for the processing of your order.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Emdee590(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
legalwealth:
mineis how do I get the POS machine for the printing , do you have one and how much ?

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Emdee590(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
efizy123:
nice one bro,
I have been into recharge card business for more than 2 years now,I started with (#50,000) . the business is a very lucrative one.. I expanded within a year and also do recharge card business in Benin Republic and Nigeria. I don't sell any e-book or charge you any fee like others will do, if you are interested, call me and I will give you guidelines on how the business works and also I could link you with my dealer who will sell the pin to you at a cheaper rate
+2348133893369
+22961220899
Why not put the secret here too thank you
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Emdee590:
mineis how do I get the POS machine for the printing , do you have one and how much ?

It is currently N85,000 with N5,000 preloaded onto it.
We are based in Lagos.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by kedunaija(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
What You Need to Start up and Run a profitable Recharge card Printing business in Nigeria Recharge card printing business in nigeria has proven to be very lucrative if you have the necessary knowledge
http://dailygists.com.ng/printing-manual-start-profitable-recharge-card-printing-business-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.