Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11104 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by jerusalem101: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2012
Political Pastor why don't you also proffer Solution(s) to the issue of bad leadership your campaigning against than attacking Mr President and His wife everyday?
Is this how you will be as a vice president which we know your aspiring to be,,,,We all know your fighting for power and not for the sake of Nigerians. please garnish the insult a bit and start playing civilized politic where people only come out to tell the masses what they can do for their society,rather than the attack on Mr president and His wife every Sunday.It make no sense at all bro..........

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Where is the bribe here
Below is Mr. Orubebe’s full statement:NO REASON TO BRIBE SNG, SAYS ORUBEBE

I have read, with a deep sense of shock and disappointment, allegations made against me in an on-line medium, claiming that Iattempted to bribe the leadership of the Save Nigeria Group, SNG,after a visit with the president. I find these allegations deeply distressing, and I am certain that thehighly respected Pastor Tunde Bakare must have been quoted out ofcontext. I am forced to react to these allegations only because Iwould consider it an insult for anyone to attempt to bribe someone ofthat stature, visiting with his group, and with, of all sums, 50,000dollars.

True, a bribe is a bribe, no matter the sum. This is the reason why Iam all the more concerned and worried about these claims. What Ihowever find intriguing is that there is absolutely no reason to bribe the Save Nigeria Group. When the body on its own volition rose tochallenge the sense of drift that had befallen the country over theillness of our late leader, Mallam Umaru Musa Yar’adua, did anyonebribe them? So it is hard to believe that any right thinking person would attemptto do so now. If a bribe is intended to induce someone to either dosomething, or to refrain from doing it, what in objective terms wouldI need to bribe the SNG for at this time?

This is a false story that should be dismissed by all right thinking persons.

The statement is signed by “Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe, Hon. Minister,Ministry of Niger Delta,” and dated 29th November.

i know u will not call it a bribe, its normal to u. wont argue with u any longer, Let Nigerians judge. Its a Known fact that Orubebe gave bakare and his group $50,000.00 on behalf of the Retardeen. Orubebe didnt even deny it. grin grin grin
To u its an HONORARIUM, where did u get that from orubebe's response? grin
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2012
A church is a place for spiritual upliftment, where the body of Christ gather for communion with the Holy Spirit. A place where Christians are thought about peace and forgiveness. Love is the cardinal principle in Christendom. Tunde Bakare has proven that Christianity is now a deviation from love to hate, from tolerance to violence, from peace to insult of elected and constituted authority.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by mymadam(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2012
Where are the men-of-God? They just cannot keep quiet in today's Nigeria. Prosperity sermons seem to be the order of the day, and yet the members of the congregation seem to be moaning & 'groaning in pain' (due to lack of ego/kudi/owo). Now is the time for the true men-of-God to stand up and be counted. Remember that, "the man died in him...", apologies to WS. Well, we do appreciate though that there are men-of-God AND there are men-of-dog! IMHO, even though Nigeria's Aso Rock seat may not be for an angel, a good leader should 'make things happen'. Right now, what we have in place seems to be a man 'waiting for things to happen'. What a shame. Anyway, all hope is not lost though. Brothers & sisters, let's remain steadfast and all MAY be well, soon, very soon! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi: it seems to be that the god of bakare is more concerned about insulting people and abusing leaders than turning peoples heart towrds holiness.
the church today has gone deep into the world and you can hrdly differentiate between both,but many christians not wanting or not able to stand on biblical principles of christiannity but wanting something that will suit the worldly and carnal flesh will always find solace in churches like bakare own.
i wonder when God left the business salvation,healing,redemption and holiness to become an oppsition leader in politics.the bible clearly states the God controls the affairs of men.from bakare comments it is better he turns the church into a political party,because all that he said i believe God is too busy and too big to stoop so low and be insulting gej and patience .He (God)created them and placed them their.but one thing is sure and certain he who seeks to destroy another will surely meet his waterloo.bakare is on his way DOWN.
God will bring peace and joy to nigeria ppl like bakare will ashamed.
GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN OR OPPOSITION VOICE HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN HUMAN BEINGS AFFAIRS,
if bakare want political power let him go to Him,but he ont get any attention by insulting or abusing ppl whom God has made to be his(bakare) and in general nigeria's leader
Wake up jor! It is your like that are claiming that it is God that put Jonathan there, as if God is a registered Nigerian politician and voter.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2012
luluosas:
Wake up jor! It is your like that are claiming that it is God that put Jonathan there, as if God is a registered Nigerian politician and voter.
so if God didnt allow him to win ,who did?your bakare?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by ifihearam: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

i know u will not call it a bribe, its normal to u. wont argue with u any longer, Let Nigerians judge. Its a Known fact that Orubebe gave bakare and his group $50,000.00 on behalf of the Retardeen. Orubebe didnt even deny it. grin grin grin

Orubebe did not deny it?obviously he aslo admitted to it from your theory...abegiiii
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
ifihearam:

Orubebe did not deny it?obviously he aslo admitted to it from your theory...abegiiii

He kept mute about it grin grin Acceptance of guilt despite being accused publicly. Think broadly bro. still waiting for ur HONORARIUM tori oo grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
so if God didnt allow him to win ,who did?your bakare?
Did you see your post at all? Here
GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN OR OPPOSITION VOICE
Therefore, if you claim that God is politician, how then did He allow Jonathan to win? You really need to wake up now!!!! before it is too late.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
luluosas:
Therefore, if you claim that God is politician, how then did He allow Jonathan to win? You really need to wake up now!!!! before it is too late.

So much inconsistencies abound from non-sincere peeps. Free him
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

pls ansa dis quest,orubebe gave sng $50,000 to do what
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

So much inconsistencies abound from non-sincere peeps. Free him
I will leave him in his delusions.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
luluosas:
is God a member member of pdp r acn?you guys supporting bakare dont even seem to be chritians at all.was God a politician when he chose david,well like i have said i will not engage anyone in insults ,but your everyday step is been monitored by God and it is written the heart of man is in Gods hands,and it is also written no man can get anything except it is given from God.john 1.read it .
whether you accept it or not God is the one that has been controling the affairs of this world because the whole world belongs to him.pls as much as possible dont mock God pls.u can insult me i wont bite you but try as much as possible to give God His honour because when He deals with people there is no nl or lawyer that can query Him
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
tpapi: pls ansa dis quest,orubebe gave sng $50,000 to do what

I had expected Orubebe to answer that himself when he was making his press statement. Of cos he didnt say anything about that. If Orubebe himself doesnt know why he dey dish out dollars, why will i know undecided undecidedgrin grin except than to call it a bribe to place the group (SNC) on their side permanently undecided
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
is God a member member of pdp r acn?you guys supporting bakare dont even seem to be chritians at all.was God a politician when he chose david,well like i have said i will not engage anyone in insults ,but your everyday step is been monitored by God and it is written the heart of man is in Gods hands,and it is also written no man can get anything except it is given from God.john 1.read it .
whether you accept it or not God is the one that has been controling the affairs of this world because the whole world belongs to him.pls as much as possible dont mock God pls.u can insult me i wont bite you but try as much as possible to give God His honour because when He deals with people there is no nl or lawyer that can query Him
For the fact that I missed (NOT) in my typing does not mean that you don't know that I quoted your very statement.
The reason I am taking you on is the fact that, you are the one that said God is not a politician but yet, you painted him as one.
For your information, I am a Born Again Christian to the Glory of God and should you see my postings as anti Jonathan, that is your cup of tea. A true Christian is the one that sees evil and call it EVIL not minding who is involved. But, a hypocrite Christian is the one that sees evil and call it GOOD. So, who are you?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by 1025: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Proverbs 29:2 says"when the WICKED IS IN AUTHORITY, THE PEOPLE MOURN, when the RIGHTEOUS IS IN POWER, THE PEOPLE REJOICE.
pls check ur bible and see if what i have mine is the same thing u have in urs. as nigerians, are we mourning or rejoicing? the answer you have says much about who is in power in nigeria.
gej swore to protect our lives and properties, IS HE DOING SAME? there is no single member of nairaland that cannot point to at least 10 politicians in nigeria today that has looted or is looting our public funds. is it the same thing outside nigeria? do ppl sit down and watch other steal their public funds without talking? gej is the most power man in nigeria and he had the gut to tell nigerians that a cabal is stealing our public funds and he can't do anything about it yet nigerians see nothing wrong with this govt. why are the poor paying for the criminal activities of the rich in the country? how come every crime in the country and against the country is always linked to the same group of rich/ruling class? check all the scandals and even boko haram suspects or are we talking about fuel subsidy scandal. it is either pdp sponsors or pdp leaders/children. gej is in the bondage of the wicked ones from the pit of hell and he needs help more than the way Pastor Bakare explains.
he must come out open for nigerians to help him. sometimes, i think gej is under a very big spell. when he was addressing the boko haram issues, he said he was not a general but when innocent nigerians go out for a peaceful protest, he sent soldiers after them.
APART FROM THIS COMING FROM BAKARE, WHO IS SAYING GEJ DOES NOT NEED HELP?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
While every businessman is busy searching for investment opportunities and how to break even, the jobless political jobbers are running their mouth on pulpit and on twitter insulting Presidency. Tunde Bakare has no job, and the offering/tithes from his Church victims is what keeps him going. Very soon, he will run mad cos of hate..lol.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Chubhie: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Organize march and the Retarden will send down soldiers therby endangering the lives of protesters. It will be done but not now. As for insults, read my earlier post.
Then it means the shepard is not ready to lay down his life for his sheeps. Insults,wishing and praying have never worked in geting Govt work...There are constitutional means of changing govt...Dont be a coward PTB! We all know the kind of language our naija govts pay more attention to.. We all want a better Nigeria. I can also quot bible and tell you why PTB is a coward since tis the fad now
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by maigaskiya1: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Starlett:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-should-call-help-–-pastor-tunde-bakare
where d hell is ds man wen abacha or obj ws in power or ws he a todler wen ibb ws ruleng.mtheew
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by HammedSodiqq: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Bakare needs more help than ever before. He need a powerful Pastor to restore his faded annointing. He is desperately seeking power and feels condemning everybody will help him attain power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am 100% sure that Bakare Tunde will never never win an election in Nigeria anymore. Even councilperson position.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
you bakare followers continue abusing gej on nl and on all social media we christians will continue to pray for our leaders that God should lead them right,we fasted and prayed t(all xtiansa)during abacha time and God heard our prayers ,he died without a single bullet been fired.we have started on boko haram too and God has started answering our prayer ,we will pray for the army,police ,jtf and all other agencies that God should give them victory of boko haram,we dont need to be shouting every sunday abusing anyone WE KNOW THE GOD WE SERVE.you continue with ur insults and nl ,facebook and others.ur pastor has never come out openly to condemm the group of bh ,why becos his boss and .master is a well know supporter of the group.infact there is nothing to argue about on this matter.
I was reading your previous comments and shaking my head till your spewed the trash above. We, 'the christians' should pray about Boko Haram till it stops? Wow. I cannot believe that with your 'Holy Spirit' IQ that you can eveen conceive of this. People are being slaughtered per second and this is the best solution you can come up with? You must be one of those that voted Jonathan and not PDP. How about calling the president to order and telling him the truth as it is. The president is not just a manager but a director but somehow Jona missed that memo. And fyi, I attend Winners' Chapel, Ota and every service day, there are armed men at the gates wearing body armour, some with bomb detectors and devices to look under your car to make you're not ferrying explosives underneath. If you've got tinted windows you're asked to roll them down for these operatives to view the interior of your vehicle. If you feel too big to open your trunk or roll down your windows or the controls thereof are faulty, you WILL NOT be permitted entry into the premises. And you are here talking rubbish. If the members of the recently attacked DeeperLife Church were armed or protected by arrmed men would they have died? And why should they even protect themselves with arms when they are only going to worship their God? Every sunday in my church we pray for God's protection on all citizens and christians in Nigeria from Boko Haram. Are you saying that God isn't listening or that there is not one righteous person at least in the whole congregation of 150,000 people? My friend shut or die. If your 10 memebers of your family have been killed for no other reason that their religion I know you would be singing a different tune. Pray very well you hear? Your family is next.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
mai gaskiya: where d hell is ds man wen abacha or obj ws in power or ws he a todler wen ibb ws ruleng.mtheew
My friend shut up your mouth. Because they brought internet to your village by mistake you think you're Encarta. Pastor Bakare has been vocal since the early 1990s when you were drinking Nutrends. Every regime has arrested him for his courageous criticism of their excesses from IBB-Obasanjo. If you do not know go and make reasearch or ask your parents. This man has put his life on the line for decades, you have no moral justification to shut him up now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
alaoeri: Don't know why ppl are reasoning like this, isn't it obvious that GEJ administration needs help? We don't even need any Bakare to tell us. One thing am sure of God won't come down or send an angel to change our affairs for us, ωε gonna change it by ourselves.
Are you sure? We, 'the true christians', are waiting for God's Army of angels led by either Jesus or Michael(or is it Gabriel) to come down and fight. Our FG is just there to represent us at International funerals and cannot be bothered by spiritual matters as Boko Haram.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
that is the point .WE ARE THE PEOPLE TO BRING ABOUT A CHANGE AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS BY PRAYERS,GETTING INVOLVED IN POLICY MAKING,OR POLITICAL MATTERS
Oga, you are confused. Who will do the so-called 'Policy Making' and 'Political Matters'? Is it not citizens of the country? Is protesting not 'Political Matters' again? Abi what is protesting? E wo egbon. Please just keep quiet, there is nothing to be learned from you.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
u are getting us wrong,he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire
But then, neither was he complicitous and call black white or white black for that matter. Mister your analogies are irrational at best. Did Jesus marry, did he build a church, own a donkey. Perhaps if you insist that all pastors/christians tailor their lives according to Jesus' completely your pastor should not have a house or even marry. Bros please start making sense, there's no time for pedestrian thinking Nigeria is in a mess. Surely, you don't count yourself among the minds that can transform Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
u are getting us wrong,he is free to critize but mind u our Lord Jesus never insulted ppls wives ,never abused or insulted leader .he obeyed the laid down rules and regulations that was why pontius pilate himself said in this man i find no fault.Jesus never insulted cesar infact He said give unto cesar that which is ceasar .now bakare is even insulting gej family by saying patience and gej came from a poor background ,now tell was his father(bakare) a multibillionaire
Bros, one Jesus in the bible called a group of leaders ''a brood of vipers''. Was that Jesus Navas or Jesus Christ. Please clarify.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by cjfavour(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
please tell me one spiritual solution your man of god has given to solve nigeria problem?NONE!has he ever called for fasting and prayers like other men of God?NOOOOOOOOOOOO
did he condemn the killing of fellow christians of deeper life recently if nigeria welfare was so important to him ?NOOOOOOOOOO
i know spiritual and biblical principles are too high for bakare ok lets move down to his level of physical since he has been attacking gej what solutions has he proffrerd to the situation on ground?NOOOOONEEEE
the man is a total failure as a pastor i wont say as a man of God becos he isnt one in the first place.
you mentioned jeremaih well that is where u shot urself in the foot,maybe that is the crap he is feeding into ur heads in his church that he is behaving like them,read ur bible very very well whenever THE PROPHETS OF OLD SPOKE AGAINST THE EVILS OF THE LAND THEN ,THEY GAVE SOLUTIONS AND WAY OUT AND WHICH IS USUALLY THE THE ISRAELITES SHOULD REPENT FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS AND TURN BACK TO GOD,YOUR bakare HAS NEVER SAID THAT.WELL HE IS SAYING ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR,WE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT FOOLS WE KNOW THE REAL MEN OF GOD.HAVE A NICE DAY
Let me tell u d advises he've given which GEJ have nt taken.He told him to declare his assets publicluy as Yaradua did bt GEJ refused. He've told GEJ to fight corruption bt he refused. He told GEJ to reduce d price of petrol which he increased by removing d imagined subsidy payment(Tom david west challenged them to prove publicly dt there is smthng like subsidy payment bt none took d challenge)Gej refused.He told Gej to sack deziani,Adoke etc bt he refused.He told Gej nt send soldiers to d street of Lagos he refused.Shld i continue?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by cjfavour(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
tpapi: pls ansa dis quest,orubebe gave sng $50,000 to do what
for transprtation fare.Look for d story again.Dnt forget dt our politicians are liars.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by cjfavour(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
Bros all these military evil men dt hiJackd power tru coup,is it God dt gave them d power? U PPL SHLD NT FORGET DT GOD IS NT ONLY GOD OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by cjfavour(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: Then it means the shepard is not ready to lay down his life for his sheeps. Insults,wishing and praying have never worked in geting Govt work...There are constitutional means of changing govt...Dont be a coward PTB! We all know the kind of language our naija govts pay more attention to.. We all want a better Nigeria. I can also quot bible and tell you why PTB is a coward since tis the fad now
what PTB want is for GEJ to wake up. When he start doing d right thing,he,we all will support him. Or do u want ur family to b like 9ja? Or are u happy dt he dnt give a damn to d ppl dt elected him?
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wat is dis mad demonic false prophet spewin again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money / Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / Nasarawa Increases Retirees’ Pension To N5,000 From N1, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.