Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare (11102 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Joeadamu86: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Bakare needs more help than GEJ,he is a disgrace to Christianity,real men of God are not vulgar and reckless in conduct....he needs a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: Then it means the shepard is not ready to lay down his life for his sheeps. Insults,wishing and praying have never worked in geting Govt work...There are constitutional means of changing govt...Dont be a coward PTB! We all know the kind of language our naija govts pay more attention to.. We all want a better Nigeria. I can also quot bible and tell you why PTB is a coward since tis the fad now

U are wrong, dont distort facts. Its on record that bakare has called peeps out for protest and many joined him however he is mindful of the security and life of his protesters. Cowards like u will never be found in such despite knowing that u av a miserable govt in power.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by kunlekunle: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
If apostle Paul was quiet when judged by the gov, Christianity would have remained in jerusalem and its environ.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Chubhie: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

U are wrong, dont distort facts. Its on record that bakare has called peeps out for protest and many joined him however he is mindful of the security and life of his protesters. Cowards like u will never be found in such despite knowing that u av a miserable govt in power.
The fact am seeing on ground now is a man hiding behind the pulpit and throwing cheap personal attacks. He is an educated mind and ought to know there are far more tested and trusted means of changing Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
As if there are no men of God for him (Tunde Bakare) to call to help him out of his (pulpit emptiness and tryness). Pulpit politician.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: The fact am seeing on ground now is a man hiding behind the pulpit and throwing cheap personal attacks. He is an educated mind and ought to know there are far more tested and trusted means of changing Govt.

Sorry bro, i dont think u are seeing clearly. Point out from Bakare's words on this thread where what he said is simply a blatant lie. That should be our primary concern and not these pheripherals. In the absence of that i think ur eyes needs to be cleansed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
His brothers are looting in the House of Reps and the other bathing with human blood in Yobe, Bauchi, Kano...... And this self branded fierce pastor will say nothing. If his pulpit blabbing has no political undertone, let him change the frequency of his fierce criticism to BOKO HARAM and other evil doers in house of reps and senate..... Then I will personally be his fan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
kunlekunle: If apostle Paul was quiet when judged by the gov, Christianity would have remained in jerusalem and its environ.
Please can you kindly give us scriptural backing on St Paul being so sarcastic on the pulpit? If you are a bible student you can't venture to make such a blatant comparison between St Paul of all men to a misguided pastor seeking for power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Chubhie: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Sorry bro, i dont think u are seeing clearly. Point out from Bakare's words on this thread where what he said is simply a blatant lie. That should be our primary concern and not these pheripherals. In the absence of that i think ur eyes needs to be cleansed
Our primary concern now should be action based and not resorting to name calling and cheap personal attacks. What has changed since you started calling the president Retardeen? Men as him should be at the vanguard of calling for action!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:

you are too low or small for me to argue with .so i wont even stoop so low to exchange insults with you.i have passed that stage and age that i will casting insults on nl.well i believe u are still in that level and age and with time u will outgrow it.so just keep thinking about all i have said .
Bro, give me a bible instance where St Paul did what your pastor is doing. It's not an insult. It's either you spoke on the air an are now trying to run away from facts. By the way you were referring to the book of absolute facts....
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
ANY-PEN :

When an issue is placed on a table, it is expected that people with sound mind deal with it relating it with reality & forget about whoever said it.

This man is a nigerian & not just a nigerian but a patriotic one who has followers he needs to guide. He is not just a spiritual guidian that other pastor claim they are but a political, economical & spiritual one for that matter & all these concerned humanity & his well being.

Other pastors talk about leadership & are never concerned about leadership going wrong right under their noses.

What did you think Jesus Christ was doing when he rode on a donkey & had people praising & laying their cloths for the donkey to pass on. He is been recognised not just as a spiritual leader but a political one.

That must be an ORTHODOX interpretation not inspired by the Holy Spirit. Why then did the same Jesus say.....You are in the world but not of the world?
What do you think Jesus Christ was doing when he miraculously provided food for the 5K people?
He is been an economic leader.

There is a Nigerian pastor in Ukraine whose church is a great influencer of political activities in the country not just by praying & prayi & praying.

If our pastors (shepherd) will truly lead & stop feeding on us (sheep), we won't be where we are today.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by geogina1234(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
i support you that uncle jona should call for help, but the only help he needs now is Baba God, already Baba God is with uncle Jona cos na him put am there, abi! any question? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by luluosas(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
cjfavour: Bros all these military evil men dt hiJackd power tru coup,is it God dt gave them d power? U PPL SHLD NT FORGET DT GOD IS NT ONLY GOD OF NIGERIA.
Help me tell am oooo.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Retardeen is too clueless to know he is out of his depth when it comes to governance
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: Our primary concern now should be action based and not resorting to name calling and cheap personal attacks. What has changed since you started calling the president Retardeen? Men as him should be at the vanguard of calling for action!

I know the name "Retardeen" is ur primarily problem. i will advise u to simply ignore it because its here to stay. Where were u when OBj was called gorrilla, what about Go-slow baba yaradua? the same goes to leaders like tinubu, Buhari,IBb etc. Abegii, GEJ doesnt have two heads. Where was ur condemnation then? Retardeen fits him well abegii live with it.

Bakare didnt call the retardeen names, and if attacking the ills of the society directly affects him then he has to repent. Action has commenced for ur info at least and its a process at least we all experienced all what happened early this year.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
delord's:
His brothers are looting in the House of Reps and the other bathing with human blood in Yobe, Bauchi, Kano...... And this self branded fierce pastor will say nothing. If his pulpit blabbing has no political undertone, let him change the frequency of his fierce criticism to BOKO HARAM and other evil doers in house of reps and senate..... Then I will personally be his fan.
You sound like a fucking illiterate. Whose job is it to deal with Boko Haram? Are you sane at all, do you think the job of the president is to eat and declare and decree. What kind of daft bastaards is Nigeria producing for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
geogina1234: i support you that uncle jona should call for help, but the only help he needs now is Baba God, already Baba God is with uncle Jona cos na him put am there, abi! any question? grin grin grin
You are a Arrow.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Chubhie: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

I know the name "Retardeen" is ur primarily problem. i will advise u to simply ignore it because its here to stay. Where were u when OBj was called gorrilla, what about Go-slow baba yaradua? the same goes to leaders like tinubu, Buhari,IBb etc. Abegii, GEJ doesnt have two heads. Where was ur condemnation then? Retardeen fits him well abegii live with it.

Bakare didnt call the retardeen names, and if attacking the ills of the society directly affects him then he has to repent. Action has commenced for ur info at least and its a process at least we all experienced all what happened early this year.
You at liberty to call em any derogatory name that suits you bro..lords knows i will join you and PTB in calling all them politicians such terms if and only if such terms can bring bout the needed change we all want.. Am up for any guaranteed methods that will lead to this change.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chubhie: You at liberty to call em any derogatory name that suits you bro..lords knows i will join you and PTB in calling all them politicians such terms if and only if such terms can bring bout the needed change we all want.. Am up for any guaranteed methods that will lead to this change.

Thats the spirit. stop bothering me because of the Name RETARDEEN. whoever is not happy with such should go to hell
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
PTB keep on the good work! the people with Nigeria at heart support you.... thats how you talked and they made jona president, you talked and they brought down the price of fuel though they were supposed to revert back to N65 BUT WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU ARE A COURAGEOUS PASTOR, let the others continue chopping and hiding i lost respect for most of this our so called religious leaders when Yaradua died or was incapacitated, most of them joined in decieving nigerians, some even said they saw him jogging on the staircase when they went....truth is bitter and the fact is that GEJ and his people are turning people like bakare to heros ride on pastor....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Thats the spirit. stop bothering me because of the Name RETARDEEN. whoever is not happy with such should go to hell
judging from the way you have been attacking,insulting and abusing people today ,you have left noone in doubt that you are the real retardeen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Joeadamu86: Bakare needs more help than GEJ,he is a disgrace to Christianity,real men of God are not vulgar and reckless in conduct....he needs a psychiatrist.

Are you honestly telling yourself the truth, how did he disgrace Christianity? how was he vulgar and reckless in conduct? you think he is the kind of man of God that you give $50,000 and he would clap for you and tell you all is well? he uses his pulpit because thats the plat form he has to help and effect change.... has he lied in all that he has said, so becasue he is a pastor he should not tell the trutth!
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
judging from the way you have been attacking,insulting and abusing people today ,you have left noone in doubt that you are the real retardeen

Dont know what u are talking about boy. av not attackde anyone, neither have i insulted or abused anyone undeservedly cool cool. The Only Retardeen i know of is my President Abdulclueless Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by tomakint: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Starlett:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-should-call-help-–-pastor-tunde-bakare

Pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! All these unnecessary attention will only pale your relevance into insignificance on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by jamb360: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja,fear dem oo
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by jamb360: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja,fear dem oo cool
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by Starlett: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have followed discussions on this thread actively and noted the concerns of both the FORs and the AGAINSTs Pastor Bakare. Below are some points for consideration as we look at the matter of Christians in politics. In fact, to do proper justice to this topic, I'll go ahead and re-post in a new thread named accordingly. I invite everyone who's interested to study the following issues dispassionately under God and come to his/her own conclusion.

However, be it known that am proud to belong to such a vibrant online forum like Nairaland, where tough issues are debated headon and superior argument is allowed to prevail.

[b]THE CHRISTIAN ATTITUDE TO POLITICAL LEADERSHIP[/b]V
Text: Ps. 62:11

Questions/Points For Consideration

1. How should we see political leaders?

2. Does God Approve of Every Political Office Holder?
Dan. 2:21; Rom. 13: 1-8. What of election riggers?

3. How should Christians respond to poor leadership?
1TIM. 2:1-4

4. Is it proper to Challenge Bad Leadership in our Society or Simply Obey?
Rom. 13:1; Dan 3: 15-18; Acts 4

5. Is it Right to "abuse" Politicians/Leaders? Lk 13:32; Matt. 3:7

6. Is Democracy of God? His Perfect Will?
Ezk 34: 1-end;  1Sam 8:7;  Is. 33:22
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by delords2: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
fresh_dude: You sound like a fucking illiterate. Whose job is it to deal with Boko Haram? Are you sane at all, do you think the job of the president is to eat and declare and decree. What kind of daft bastaards is Nigeria producing for God's sake?
Your pastor's church hasn't smelt a bomb yet...... He was the running mate of the man who vowed to islamiz the country.... He fought behind the man who promised to make the country ungovernable...... He is still an ally of a man who provoked the storm of terrorism under the brand BOKO HARAM and we still call him pastor..... Point of correction Sir, since you still seems lost like your pastor - we are not asking him to proffer solution to Boko Haram but let him also voice his condemnation of this evil that threatens to reduce to church he claims to represent into rubles..... Do here me?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by naturalwaves: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem:

Dont know what u are talking about boy. av not attackde anyone, neither have i insulted or abused anyone undeservedly cool cool. The Only Retardeen i know of is my President Abdulclueless Ebele Jonathan.

Great respect for U sir.I love the way U've been trashing d issue point for point.U're brilliant! But just one advice for U; ONATISI is not somebody U should be arguing with,arguing with him and making him reason with U is like pouring water in a basket cos his ideas are egocentric,prejudiced and stereotyped.The funny thing is that he has this 'holier than thou attitude' and claims to know d bible.He only gives 'on d surface' quotes and lacks a deep understanding of d bible.If he loses a debate,he banks on insults as evidenced from d previous threads particularly those ones on PTB.He is just about to start by calling u a 'retardeen'.If U give him an insultive reply,he messes up everything even to d point of insulting ones parents.Pls,don't let him insult U.I'll suggest U ignore him.
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
naturalwaves:

Great respect for U sir.I love the way U've been trashing d issue point for point.U're brilliant! But just one advice for U; ONATISI is not somebody U should be arguing with,arguing with him and making him reason with U is like pouring water in a basket cos his ideas are egocentric,prejudiced and stereotyped.The funny thing is that he has this 'holier than thou attitude' and claims to know d bible.He only gives 'on d surface' quotes and lacks a deep understanding of d bible.If he loses a debate,he banks on insults as evidenced from d previous threads particularly those ones on PTB.He is just about to start by calling u a 'retardeen'.If U give him an insultive reply,he messes up everything even to d point of insulting ones parents.Pls,don't let him insult U.I'll suggest U ignore him.
did u really follow our discussions very very well nd how he has been busing me since morning?and the replies i gave to him?well if u dont see reason with my point that is not bad ,those that understnd what i have been saying do nd they know i am right,but if u think someone who has been unnecessarily agressive and insultive is the right person,ok.that is ur choice .
Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by comradeoscar(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2012
Dis political pastor is desper8ly seeking 4 attention. He has nt recovered from d electorial dfeat he suffered wit Gen Buhari. yes Gudlok is not performing. but wd Buhari & Bakare do bete? presure shud b mounted on govt to perform bt a "pastor" dishing unpastoral tunic 4rm d pulpit evry now & den is absolutely d direct opozit of wht God "called" him to do. Bakare pls u ar u ar painty a wrong picture of christianity! laev politics 4 politicians ok, "pastor" do u get my gist,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Call For Help – Tunde Bakare by UyiIredia(m): 1:51am On Aug 14, 2012
Who doesn't know that President Jonathan needs help. He is powerless against Bolo Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari / Success Of Our Primary Has Placed Osun APC On Path Of Democratic Rejuvination / Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.